ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs 2013 draft picks Approval Ratings (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272616)

HemiEd 04-29-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9643967)
Is an upgrade over cassel weather you like it or not.

A shit stain on your undies is better than having a great big turd in there. Oh, and the weather is beautiful here.

mcaj22 04-29-2013 01:18 PM

funny to see you all hop off the Tony Moeaki hype train so fast now that we have drafted a real TE prospect

amazing.

bigjosh 04-29-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9643976)
A shit stain on your undies is better than having a great big turd in there. Oh, and the weather is beautiful here.

as much as I dislike smith, in the long run I bet it ends up being the right decision. They have a plan and I'm going to let it unfold a little bit before I'm calling for anyones head.

Oh and I Didn't realize spelling ****ing mattered on a message board.

HemiEd 04-29-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9643990)
as much as I dislike smith, in the long run I bet it ends up being the right decision. They have a plan and I'm going to let it unfold a little bit before I'm calling for anyones head.

If we are Chiefs fans, we really don't have much choice. However, his body of work, and the history of the Chiefs should tell us how this is going to turn out.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9643990)
Oh and I Didn't realize spelling ****ing mattered on a message board.

ROFL It doesn't really, but it is kind of fun sometimes. Where are you in R.I.? I used to be stationed there in the Navy and my eldest was born there.

bigjosh 04-29-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9644046)
If we are Chiefs fans, we really don't have much choice. However, his body of work, and the history of the Chiefs should tell us how this is going to turn out.

ROFL It doesn't really, but it is kind of fun sometimes. Where are you in R.I.? I used to be stationed there in the Navy and my eldest was born there.

I grew up in cranston, live in west warwick now. Were you stationed in quonset point? I work at a shipyard in quonset point.

Sorter 04-29-2013 02:35 PM

Why would anybody ever approve of using a draft selection on a fullback?

BlackHelicopters 04-29-2013 02:40 PM

81.5%. Is this good?

Mav 04-29-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9644046)

ahhh, that explains a LOT.......Now i get why you are such an anal retentive douche........

Earthling 04-29-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9644220)
ahhh, that explains a LOT.......Now i get why you are such an anal retentive douche........

Hey ya friggin' sand-crab. Ain't nothing wrong with the Navy! :evil: