ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Computers Reddit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273147)

mikeyis4dcats. 05-17-2013 06:07 PM

lack of gonewild is a sign of a bunch of goddamn liars.

hometeam 05-17-2013 06:17 PM

Chiefs subreddit is true fan central, even today I am getting hammered in there because I brought up the fact that Alex Smith doesn't throw enough TD's to make Bowes claim about leading the league believable. And logic or facts have no effect!

I visit reddit every day

r/KansasCityChiefs
r/DayZ
r/Guildwars2
r/simcity
r/atheism

KcMizzou 05-17-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9689363)
lack of gonewild is a sign of a bunch of goddamn liars.

LMAO

Fritz88 05-17-2013 06:28 PM

Been there since they started. I made the switch from digg because Reddit seemed to have stories 3 days before digg did.

Nowadays, it's become a filtered version of shhhh.

Fritz88 05-17-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9689392)
Chiefs subreddit is true fan central, even today I am getting hammered in there because I brought up the fact that Alex Smith doesn't throw enough TD's to make Bowes claim about leading the league believable. And logic or facts have no effect!

I visit reddit every day

r/KansasCityChiefs
r/DayZ
r/Guildwars2
r/simcity
r/atheism

Probably you and I are the only ones upvoting each others in KC's subreddit.

hometeam 05-17-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9689410)
Probably you and I are the only ones upvoting each others in KC's subreddit.

KC subreddit is pretty dead tbh, I can make one post in the gw2 subreddit and regain any amount of karma that dipshits could suck from me in KC.

I hate the fact that people downvote you because they differ in opinion, long gone are the days of thoughtful up and downvoting based on if the comment adds to the conversation.

Fritz88 05-17-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9689418)
KC subreddit is pretty dead tbh, I can make one post in the gw2 subreddit and regain any amount of karma that dipshits could suck from me in KC.

I hate the fact that people downvote you because they differ in opinion, long gone are the days of thoughtful up and downvoting based on if the comment adds to the conversation.

I meant KC Chief's subreddit and even in r/NFL as well.

Every time I mention how horrible Cassel was I'd get downvoted by and commented on by non Chiefs fans which was pretty puzzling.

Bump 05-17-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9689392)

I visit reddit every day

r/KansasCityChiefs
r/DayZ
r/Guildwars2
r/simcity
r/atheism

ya that chiefs reddit is ****ing funny how dumb they are.

DaFace 05-17-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9689351)
gonewild
spacedicks

My curiosity finally got the best of me one day, so I ventured into spacedicks. It's every bit as bad as advertized.

DaFace 05-17-2013 08:28 PM

As for the Chiefs subreddit - yeah, it's pretty lame. I think that's a bit of a testament to how solid the social media landscape has already been established for the Chiefs. This place has been around in one form or another for 15 years, and there's a plethora of other sites out there to fit just about every viewpoint. There's just not really much of a need for a Chiefs subreddit.

KcMizzou 05-17-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9689535)
My curiosity finally got the best of me one day, so I ventured into spacedicks. It's every bit as bad as advertized.

On the other hand... gonewild

KcMizzou 05-20-2013 06:36 PM

Patton Oswalt did an IAMA today. This question and answer stood out to me.

Quote:

[–]satoriko

Patton, you've helped give me a different point of view on depression, and laugh when shit got serious. How's your headspace these days?

[–]IAmPattonOswalt

It's good, but I know the blues are always lurking. It's my job to stop 'em from darkening into blacks. Yours, too, if you've got it. It's workable, and once you realize it's a visitor that comes around every now and then, and you can wink at it and welcome it before you send it away for awhile? You'll be okay.
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...nd_a_guy_in_a/