ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273577)

BlackHelicopters 06-04-2013 09:36 AM

Wait. What?

loochy 06-04-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9728345)
/obligatory ignorant bible-belt homophobic joke

/obligatory why the hell wouldn't something this bizarre get ridiculed comment

Rasputin 06-04-2013 09:38 AM

Can we just nuke Florida from orbit to be sure?

ptlyon 06-04-2013 09:38 AM

Wonder if he/she will enlist I'm the Israeli army?

loochy 06-04-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9728352)
Can we just nuke Florida from orbit to be sure?

only if you promise to make miami ground zero

Donger 06-04-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9728345)
/obligatory ignorant bible-belt homophobic joke

The only easy day was yesterday.

Molitoth 06-04-2013 09:58 AM

One of my good friends just decided to do this last year.

He was one of the manliest dudes I knew.... and then one day he just hit me with "I've always felt I was supposed to be born a woman."

It was crazy stuff, but hearing the back story made sense.

He has currently lost all of his muscle mass and is on the hormone meds doing his transformation. A little odd watching it happen, but he/she is still one of the nicest people I know that would give anything to help out anyone, even a stranger.

He was an EMT and Ambulance Driver for Childrens Mercy Hospital for many years, saving kids lives daily. They fired him within a month of his "coming out".
Sad really.

Donger 06-04-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9728391)
One of my good friends just decided to do this last year.

He was one of the manliest dudes I knew.... and then one day he just hit me with "I've always felt I was supposed to be born a woman."

It was crazy stuff, but hearing the back story made sense.

He has currently lost all of his muscle mass and is on the hormone meds doing his transformation. A little odd watching it happen, but he/she is still one of the nicest people I know that would give anything to help out anyone, even a stranger.

He was an EMT and Ambulance Driver for Childrens Mercy Hospital for many years, saving kids lives daily. They fired him within a month of his "coming out".
Sad really.

I'm sure you'll always be BUD/S

loochy 06-04-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9728391)
Sad really.

WTF does driving an ambulance have to do with that? I'm thinking the surgery would in no way affect hiser ability to drive or render aid to an injured child.

Lawsuit?

Kylo Ren 06-04-2013 10:27 AM

He's still a dude. Just a messed up in the head dude. Probably PTSD.

Molitoth 06-04-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9728399)
WTF does driving an ambulance have to do with that? I'm thinking the surgery would in no way affect hiser ability to drive or render aid to an injured child.

Lawsuit?

Childrens Mercy supposedly did their homework before the fire. And while he half-assed looking into a lawsuit... he's not dedicated to blaming his problems on others. He knew taking this step would cost him a lot... (his marriage, his job, most of his friends) but he went through with it anyway, and feels a giant weight lifted off his/her shoulder.

Crazy, I know.

ptlyon 06-04-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9728594)
but he went through with it anyway, and feels a giant weight lifted off his/her shoulder.

And his crotch region

saphojunkie 06-04-2013 11:59 AM

There is only one thing I know about transgender that is 100% certain:

It's pointless to discuss it over the internet, as even valid points will be lost in a sea of irrational, concrete beliefs based on personal opinion. Save your keystrokes.

listopencil 06-04-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9728608)
There is only one thing I know about transgender that is 100% certain:

It's pointless to discuss it over the internet, as even valid points will be lost in a sea of irrational, concrete beliefs based on personal opinion. Save your keystrokes.

^

ptlyon 06-04-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9728786)
^

Wasted keystroke right there