ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop How would you answer this relationship question? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273718)

luv 06-10-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9741794)
Or this.

Also, I liked how it was added. ( She is trained to answer relationship questions).

You know how much training is needed for that? I don't know the person I responded to in this specific quote, but this individual gave a perfectly great example. To the point, yet thought out and boom. Perfectly good explanation.

I don't know what the host's answer is, or probably even will be. It's on from 4-5pm while I'm at work. The host is the one trained to answer the question (as in education and practice). The question that she will be answering is provided to the public to see how they would answer it.

luv 06-10-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9741805)
Let me get this straight.....she broke up with him over something that she has deemed "silly"......yet he is the one who is heartless?

That was my initial reaction.

Dayze 06-10-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9741805)
Let me get this straight.....she broke up with him over something that she has deemed "silly"......yet he is the one who is heartless?

well yeah.

Woman: "I don't want to argue about it. Just drop it"
Man : "Ok. I'm going to watch the game"
Woman: "See, you just don't get it. "
Man: "What do you mean? You said you didn't want to argue about it"
Woman: "Nevermind. We never talk anymore"

tooge 06-10-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9741798)
I like your answer.

I would use it as a base and then expand upon it.

Now that you know he immediately began seeing someone else, you should consider how vital you are to his happiness. Apparently, you're replaceable. What did he see in this other woman? Did she have some of the same attributes you have? Or was she completely different? If you were him n his situation, would you feel more attracted to this other woman? And if you were you, would you feel attracted to this other woman? If so, perhaps you should consider making yourself more vital to the relationship by offering to participate in a threesome with this woman. Don't look on this as a broken relationship. Look at it as a chance to expand the relationship.

Brilliant. Rep

cosmo20002 06-10-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9741778)
My answer:

Women lack the ability to reason. They are driven by pure emotion, whereas men are driven by instinct that is guided by reason. You thought the breakup was silly, lacking the reason to see that he may use this as a chance to test the waters. He was driven by instinct to test the waters and used reason to do it ASAP,.

That's pretty much it.

CrazyPhuD 06-10-2013 03:37 PM

Yes she should break up with him. But not because he did anything wrong. It's because she's clearly insecure and likely psycho. Break up with him for his sake. When you boil the bunny of you're next boyfriend your Ex will thank you for breaking up with him.

BigMeatballDave 06-10-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9741813)
well yeah.

Woman: "I don't want to argue about it. Just drop it"
Man : "Ok. I'm going to watch the game"
Woman: "See, you just don't get it. "
Man: "What do you mean? You said you didn't want to argue about it"
Woman: "Nevermind. We never talk anymore"

LMAO

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9741767)
My answer:

You broke up with him over something you admit was silly. How do you think he felt knowing that it only took something silly for you to call it quits? And people of both sexes often have a rebound. It's not like he cheated on you. It sounds like he didn't pass some kind of "will he miss me like I think he should" test. It sounds like it's up to you to get past it and stop playing games if you're going to be happy.

Mine would be the exact opposite.

"You're going to end up in a dramatic trainwreck of a long-term relationship if you're able to keep this thing afloat at all. Your man seems to be looking for excuses to bang other women at this point (and it may well be justified); he sure didn't seem too terribly keeled by the last breakup. You're both wasting each others time at this point; good long-term relationships don't prominently feature breakups over 'silly' events and immediate sack jumping by the other party. Cut bait before you end up getting married "because you're supposed to" and driving down the divorce rate in this country a few months later."

Your answer, with all due respect, is desperate. There are a shitload of people out there and for every one of us there is someone that you can be in a relationship with that doesn't involve breakups over this kind of petty shit. In High School, this stuff is fine, but if you're an adult you're simply prolonging the inevitable.

Move on, try again.

Saul Good 06-10-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9741750)
A local television station that I like on Facebook has a show on every weekday featuring things of local interests. There is a segment on the show where one of the hosts answers relationship questions (she's trained to do so). Part of this segment includes posing the question on their Facebook page and featuring some of the viewer responses to the question posed on the air. I thought CP answers to this relationship question would be amusing to read.

"I broke up with my first boyfriend over something silly but we got back together a few weeks later. In that time he started seeing someone else, in fact on that same night! We are back together now but I can't seem to get over how heartless he was. Even if our relationship is good now, I just can't seem to forget it. I didn't think he was like that. Should I still stay in this relationship?"

SHE broke up with HIM. You don't get to break up with someone and then get pissed when they get over it quicker than you'd like. If she was over the relationship (and she obviously was seeing as she ended it), then why shouldn't he be over it, too?

notorious 06-10-2013 03:51 PM

Get out now.

Both of them.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 03:53 PM

Both need to mature.

Nickel D 06-10-2013 03:53 PM

During the short time he was seeing the new GF, did he ever PIIHB? If so, then you're treading dangerous waters. If not...and you want him to be yours forever...then make sure he PIIYB.

Baby Lee 06-10-2013 03:53 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...3iogo1_500.jpg

The Franchise 06-10-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9741897)
Both need to mature.

How is he immature in this situation?

If my girlfriend breaks up with me over something silly and completely stupid.....I'm moving on.....it's that simple.

ChiefsCountry 06-10-2013 03:55 PM

By the way the Shannon chick on KOLR 10 is one fine MILF.