ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop CP's Roast of.....Hootie presented by rico (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273720)

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:08 PM

where I went to school our class was literally known as the 'gay' class

we took team showering a little too seriously

kstater 06-10-2013 05:11 PM

Frazod is fat

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

my friend Kenny and I go out all of the time and try to bang as many girls as possible...he's like my mentor

well a fan favorite is when we kiss on the lips in front of people...I mean, you get shocked looks

we were at a bar and these dudes were listening to us roast the waitress so they came over and started taking shots with us...and then we started playing bags...and then when Kenny threw a walk off 3 pointer we embraced one another with an aggressive high five and then, naturally, a kiss on the lips

they were appauled. It was awesome. They literally left that bar within 5 minutes of that happening...they juts couldn't filter what they had just seen

well last night we went to a bar to watch the Heat game and they have those legal gambling machines...well he was playing and he hit a bonus...and it was literally just me, him and his brother...

well he hit a jackpot and instinctively we did our gay little kiss thing...and then we realized NO ONE was there

and we decided it was SUPER gay

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

Another shart. Darn.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:13 PM

which doesn't even come close to the beer pong psyche out of pass the gum me and one of my friends played

which resulted in our opponents getting so disgusted they left the entire party...not just the premise

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:13 PM

like in...

as they were leaving...

someone was like "wait, where are you guys going?"

and they were like..."we just can't handle that."

Donger 06-10-2013 05:16 PM

I must admit that I do live vicariously through Hootie's fascinating stories about his life. They really are enthralling.

Pray continue, Hootie.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9742093)
one time when hootie was 18 years old he went on a camping trip with his friends...while he was in a tent he pretended to give his best friend head...his best friend pelvic thrusted and stabbed hootie in the tooth with his erect penis

wait is this a roast or real stories?

ROFL

Where the hell is rico??

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:19 PM

Funny thing is I thought of Hootie this weekend when I was on the river. I, sitting happily in my raft with 3 of my dearest friends, had to endure an incredibly drunk homo who decided the last quarter mile he would stand on his cooler and whip out his pecker (which were in crotchless panties nonetheless)

Immediately I said holy ****, it's hootie in real life.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-10-2013 05:20 PM

outrageous frats are outrageous.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:21 PM

I was never in a frat I'm an adult.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:21 PM

oh and I think you have to be enrolled in school and only homo's get degrees!!!

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742064)
As you are an expert in the field of blowing, I will defer to your expertise.

Wait. Wut?

I thought that was you?
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 05:22 PM

Y'all haven't figure this out, have you?

Hootie generally owns his degenerate status. As such, it's really not that much fun burning him on it.

You have to let him get his mane up and start jabbing at him when he believes he's standing on principle in order to get a real rise out of him. Every now and then he thinks he's being an honest to God grownup. It's only then you can show him how badly he's failed at it (and as we all know, he will fail at it). That's when you get him pretty riled up.

But calling him a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy doesn't accomplish much. He's aware he's a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy and around 80% of the time, he gives zero ****s about that fact.

This venture is doomed to failure before it truly starts. In fact, it does little more than give him the attention he so yearns, which will provide him more fuel for reveling in being a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy. You fellas clearly don't pay much attention.

But y'all have fun with it...

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:24 PM

JIMP