ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Round 1, Heat 14: Miss Chiefsplanet USA Tournament. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274054)

Frosty 06-23-2013 08:47 PM

Oklahoma wins by default. Indiana is prettier than Cali but Cali has the better body.

Rain Man 06-23-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9771645)
Maybe you would be better off if you didn't attempt to critique beauty pageant contestants. I'm not going to be a huge dick and discuss your looks on here.

Honestly, I doubt that any of us has a lot of standing to critique beauty pageant contestants. But that doesn't stop it from being fun.

I'm still curious about luv's anti-blonde policy. Do tell, luv. Did it have something to do with high school gym class? Do you have proof that most of them aren't really blonde?

luv 06-23-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9771645)
Maybe you would be better off if you didn't attempt to critique beauty pageant contestants. I'm not going to be a huge dick and discuss your looks on here.

Okay. I see how it is. Guys who can't dream of being with these women can critique them, but women who can't dream of looking like them can't.

patteeu 06-23-2013 08:48 PM

Indiana and California are my picks. I think Oklahoma looks a little lopsided.

luv 06-23-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9771649)
Honestly, I doubt that any of us has a lot of standing to critique beauty pageant contestants. But that doesn't stop it from being fun.

I'm still curious about luv's anti-blonde policy. Do tell, luv. Did it have something to do with high school gym class? Do you have proof that most of them aren't really blonde?

Eh. Guys just always seem to prefer blondes. Me not voting for them just evens the odds.

Yes, I know one person's vote isn't going to make a difference. However, I realize that these polls are all in fun. I just wish other people realized that, too.

LoneWolf 06-23-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9771650)
Okay. I see how it is. Guys who can't dream of being with these women can critique them, but women who can't dream of looking like them can't.

A guy critiquing a woman's looks doesn't come off as catty and jealous. If you do a poll with shirtless pics of Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt and I post about how Channing's eyes are too close together and Pitt's six pack seems to be fading, feel free to make fun of me.

Just Passin' By 06-23-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9771650)

Nah, that's just one poster being a dick. Critique all you want.

Pitt Gorilla 06-23-2013 08:53 PM

I think this is a better study of how different perspectives (camera angles) could produce very different results. The additional pictures would certainly change my vote in some cases.

luv 06-23-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9771658)
A guy critiquing a woman's looks doesn't come off as catty and jealous. If you do a poll with shirtless pics of Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt and I post about how Channing's eyes are too close together and Pitt's six pack seems to be fading, feel free to make fun of me.

Deal. However, this is a football forum, so posting a picture of shirtless guys would be pretty pointless. I'm sorry that you disagree with my opinions and feel the need to point out the fact that I'm nowhere near attractive. It must make you feel so much better about yourself. From now on, I will simply vote and leave the critiquing up to the boys.

dred 06-23-2013 08:55 PM

Oklahoma looks hot in the catwalk photo. Dat ass!

Also voting for California after considering Bwana's observation.

Rain Man 06-23-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9771656)
Eh. Guys just always seem to prefer blondes. Me not voting for them just evens the odds.

Yes, I know one person's vote isn't going to make a difference. However, I realize that these polls are all in fun. I just wish other people realized that, too.

I'm thinking that if you wanted to even the odds you should vote for the two with the smallest breasts. That's the only possible explanation for some of the voting results, such as California.

luv 06-23-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9771634)

I would just like to pint out that, while the term "Jew nose" was probably overstating, saying she has an overbite was just merely pointing out the obvious. :D

EDIT: Holy hell, just noticed that's actually Oklahoma. LMAO

LoneWolf 06-23-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9771663)
Deal. However, this is a football forum, so posting a picture of shirtless guys would be pretty pointless. I'm sorry that you disagree with my opinions and feel the need to point out the fact that I'm nowhere near attractive. It must make you feel so much better about yourself. From now on, I will simply vote and leave the critiquing up to the boys.

I apologize if what I posted came off as a dick move. Feel free to critique all you want.

Rain Man 06-23-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9771673)
I would just like to pint out that, while the term "Jew nose" was probably overstating, saying she has an overbite was just merely pointing out the obvious. :D

EDIT: Holy hell, just noticed that's actually Oklahoma. LMAO

I think a little bit of an overbite is cute. Don't know why.

BlackHelicopters 06-24-2013 05:03 AM

Weak bracket