ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games NCAA Football 2014 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274394)

Dayze 07-09-2013 11:26 AM

PS3

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9800790)
PS3

Same here. If you get it....let me know. I'll see if we can open a spot for you in our dynasty. We usually start off with 3 star teams....Heisman difficulty.

Dayze 07-09-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9800803)
Same here. If you get it....let me know. I'll see if we can open a spot for you in our dynasty. We usually start off with 3 star teams....Heisman difficulty.

:hmmm:
what do you mean there?

Dayze The Stupid

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9800807)
:hmmm:
what do you mean there?

Dayze The Stupid

It means.....if you want.....I'll invite you to our online dynasty that we play.

Dayze 07-09-2013 11:43 AM

lol.
well, what is an online dynasty?stupid question, I know.

The Franchise 07-09-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9800823)
lol.
well, what is an online dynasty?stupid question, I know.

You've never played an online dynasty?

You can have up to 12 of your friends (who own the game obviously) play in the same dynasty as you. You're all going after the same recruits.....competing for one national championship. It's a lot harder than playing against the computer because you can schedule human vs human games....and if you're in the same conference....you'll play each other all of the time.

Dayze 07-09-2013 11:51 AM

shit...I'd get destroyed lol

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-09-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9800776)
There is so much that you can do in the game that makes it worth it. Shit....just dynasty alone is worth the $60. At any given time....I've got 3 dynasties going. An online dynasty with my friends, my own personal Notre Dame dynasty and then I'll take some shit team and try build them up or get a better job offer.

I do the same thing.

I have an online Dynasty team, I play my own personal Kansas dynasty, and then well... for the third thing just refer to the Kansas dynasty again.

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-09-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9800803)

How about we get a CP dynasty league going? :)

Demonpenz 07-09-2013 12:14 PM

At the heart of chiefsplanet there are some football junkies. Good to see.

Mav 07-09-2013 01:21 PM

I bought it today. I have a 360, I would be interested in getting together a few guys for a dynasty. Id like to use my tarheels.....

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-09-2013 03:23 PM

Gonna bust it open as soon as I get off work and have the kids fed. Will report on the findings tomorrow.

AndChiefs 07-09-2013 03:44 PM

I might consider buying it if we had a dynasty. I'd assume you'd probably want to advance more often than once a week though. I can't play on a weekday.

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-10-2013 07:08 AM

Did the first thing I always do when I buy the game. I go in and create the Jayhawks team mirroring as close to possible to Real life.

Still cannot delete a player that is already on the team (Chris martin).... drats! So have to completely remake him into a different player that was left off by the makers, heh... Anyway, played one game on Varsity vs K-State... they pretty much dominated me... but I got a late drive at the end of the first have to kick a field goal to tie at 10... then went up 20-17 with a minute left in the game... KSU drove all the way down to the 10 with 9 seconds they went for it... and got stopped, clock ran out and KU wins.

AI hasn't improved at all... why not kick the field goal... or at least pass the ball instead of running it from 10 yards out with less than 10 seconds left and no time outs.

The Franchise 07-10-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 9802720)
Did the first thing I always do when I buy the game. I go in and create the Jayhawks team mirroring as close to possible to Real life.

Still cannot delete a player that is already on the team (Chris martin).... drats! So have to completely remake him into a different player that was left off by the makers, heh... Anyway, played one game on Varsity vs K-State... they pretty much dominated me... but I got a late drive at the end of the first have to kick a field goal to tie at 10... then went up 20-17 with a minute left in the game... KSU drove all the way down to the 10 with 9 seconds they went for it... and got stopped, clock ran out and KU wins.

AI hasn't improved at all... why not kick the field goal... or at least pass the ball instead of running it from 10 yards out with less than 10 seconds left and no time outs.

What are you playing it on? All American? Heisman?

And I generally wait a couple of days after the game comes out.....there will be a free roster out there that's named. The guy that releases the roster gets rid of the people that shouldn't be there.