ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Man: Female Jogger Defecates Next To My House...Repeatedly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274620)

Saul Good 07-18-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9819028)
Want to meet hotties? Go to 5ks.

I ran one in 23:45 yesterday...my personal best.

Molitoth 07-18-2013 10:45 AM

Nevermind, found one.

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...d-51221131.jpg

KCUnited 07-18-2013 10:45 AM

My old building had a pretty nice gym in it. I would go down and workout early in mornings and the only other person in there was 7.5 red head. She'd be on an elliptical with a continous, gag inducing stench of shit coming out of her ass, every morning. She never walked off to use the can or anything, just kept letting them fly. It was amazing how few ****s she gave about it. I broke down and bought a gym membership because I couldn't take it.

loochy 07-18-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9819046)
I ran one in 23:45 yesterday...my personal best.

good job dood

what age bracket are you in? I run around that time and it used to be good enough to place in the 25-30 age group. Since I moved up to the 30-35 age group, I never place. There are lots of fast runners in this group.

loochy 07-18-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9819048)
My old building had a pretty nice gym in it. I would go down and workout early in mornings and the only other person in there was 7.5 red head. She'd be on an elliptical with a continous, gag inducing stench of shit coming out of her ass, every morning. She never walked off to use the can or anything, just kept letting them fly. It was amazing how few ****s she gave about it. I broke down and bought a gym membership because I couldn't take it.

I encourage my wife to do this when creepers come near, but she won't heed my advice.

ThaVirus 07-18-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9819048)

That's just weird.

Isn't your digestive system supposed to slow down a bit when you engage in physical activity? I feel like your adrenal system should shut it down a bit.

KCUnited 07-18-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9819089)
I encourage my wife to do this when creepers come near, but she won't heed my advice.

It can be an effective technique. I was swimming laps at the gym on Monday and through the glass, I saw this obvious anorexic chick on an elliptical come to a stop, dig in her ass, smell her hand, walk to the locker room and return a few minutes later to take up shop on a stairmaster right next to my wife. I swam a few more laps and when I came up I noticed my wife had moved on. She was convinced ol girl pooped them.

Saul Good 07-18-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9819087)
good job dood

what age bracket are you in? I run around that time and it used to be good enough to place in the 25-30 age group. Since I moved up to the 30-35 age group, I never place. There are lots of fast runners in this group.

I just turned 35...started running at age 34. Yesterday was the shortest run I've done in months. I set a personal best running 4.5 miles the day before, and my body felt worn down yesterday. If I take a couple of days off, I think I can get down into the 22s.

KCUnited 07-18-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9819108)
That's just weird.

Isn't your digestive system supposed to slow down a bit when you engage in physical activity? I feel like your adrenal system should shut it down a bit.

Yeah, it was odd. It wasn't like she was doing yoga or something. Occasionly, someone else would show up and we would exchange that awkward "that ain't me, man" glance. I convinced myself she probably had IBS or something.

loochy 07-18-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

That's just weird.

Lots of people get the craps when they run distance. Something about the continuous rhythmic bumping of a run makes you go. Before you run you need to make sure you are completely empty.

Saul Good 07-18-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

That's just weird.

Not at all. It's called "runner's runs". It doesn't happen to me, but it's pretty common.

tooge 07-18-2013 11:35 AM

the Nob Hill Crapper strikes again.

Saul Good 07-18-2013 11:40 AM

I have to admit...the surveillance camera footage is pretty impressive. She does her business in about three seconds flat and goes right back to running.

Dragonocho 07-18-2013 11:50 AM

something smells wrong about all this

ToxSocks 07-18-2013 11:54 AM

i'd hit it.