ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Customer service issue. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274638)

Demonpenz 07-18-2013 09:31 PM

give her a free dildo and tell her to go **** herself.

NewChief 07-18-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9820369)
And your employee just got put on watch. Really, that's the individual who truly screwed the pooch on this one.

From the customer's perspective, you can see how waiting for several additional weeks contributed to an already stressful situation, since some people go bat shit crazy over weddings when it's really just a ****ing party. But, whatever.

Yeah. We've discussed the issue with the employee and implemented some new procedures to prevent future ****ups.

And the customer's stress is absolutely understandable.

Phobia 07-18-2013 09:33 PM

I don't even donate stuff to charity auctions any longer for this reason. I can't afford to give stuff away. It's tough enough out there without all that.

NewChief 07-18-2013 09:35 PM

Ironically, we had an even bigger ****up about the same time (noticing a trend here? Hah) that could have ruined some people's wedding. This problem led to immense amounts of stress for us and the customers. That situation ended with these customers taking to social media to praise how far above and beyond we went to rectify the situation.

DeezNutz 07-18-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9820377)
Yeah. We've discussed the issue with the employee and implemented some new procedures to prevent future ****ups.

And the customer's stress is absolutely understandable.

So this might be a blessing in disguise, actually. Yeah, some bullshit went on Facebook, apparently, but if that's the worst thing that happens, and as a result your business is now stronger...cool.

notorious 07-18-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9820374)
That's no shit. There is a notorious person in our town. We've had two incidents with her already, and now she's wanting us to do a major project for her. We are seriously debating turning her down. This person is so bad that we described the first incident to another store owner and the store owner immediately said "I bet that was Customer X."

I have done it several times. I would rather feel bad about losing some money then losing money, adding stress, and possible murder charges.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9820388)
I have done it several times. I would rather feel bad about losing some money then losing money, adding stress, and possible murder charges.

Me too. Hell I told a guy to go elsewhere on a twelve hundred dollar job because he didn't want me to change the oil when I was done.

Said he had just changed it fifteen hundred miles and one blown head gasket ago...
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 07-18-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9820382)
Ironically, we had an even bigger ****up about the same time (noticing a trend here? Hah) that could have ruined some people's wedding. This problem led to immense amounts of stress for us and the customers. That situation ended with these customers taking to social media to praise how far above and beyond we went to rectify the situation.

Good people understand the dynamics involved with small business. I was supposed to have an intense $7000 shower completed last Friday but some of the very high end valves inside the wall didn't arrive until just this week. Not my fault but it made me look bad. But they understand and continue to refer us and praise the business in social media. She's one of the most meticulously detailed clients I've ever had but I've done about $80k of work on their house in the past 2 years and I know how to keep her calm. They love the finished product and want it done right. The wait is painful but generally worth it.

salame 07-18-2013 11:38 PM

give me her phone number
I'm creepy as ****

Fish 07-18-2013 11:45 PM

You've got to defend your social networking honor. Right meow.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6960/ta7m.jpg

Bugeater 07-18-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 9820641)
give me her phone number
I'm creepy as ****

Yes, you are. You actually creep me out over the internet which is quite an accomplishment.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 07-19-2013 12:48 AM

Isn't there an Asian proverb that applies here? Something like " Those who have free seats at a play hiss first"? Is she complaining on your company's facebook page or her own? If it were my page I would just delete her comment. Comments are for paying customers.

Or you could start a rumor that she has herpes.

HoneyBadger 07-19-2013 12:54 AM

Isn't there a service called reputation defender? I think I heard it on the radio one time.

Dave Lane 07-19-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9820346)
I totally agree, but I'm not sure what would make her happy at this point. I don't want to badger her with some long winded explanation (like I gave you all). We also don't really feel like extending some massive store credit or gift to her because she wasn't really a customer to begin with (she ordered her invites online instead of at our store and only came Into our store because she won the drawing).

Ask her, tell her you want to be fair and make things right. See what she says. Maybe another $50 gift card will save the day.

Better than being blasted. JMHO

And from the sound of it, although it was beyond your ability (other than 2 weeks time) it was a pretty huge **** up.

ThaVirus 07-19-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9820665)
Yes, you are. You actually creep me out over the internet which is quite an accomplishment.

LMAO