ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RGIII...WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274645)

Deberg_1990 07-19-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9820925)
I know 2 Hooters chicks very well. Both of them have something in common. They talk a LOT...whether it be via text or via AIM/MSN Messenger (I don't know what is used anymore...since being with my wife, I haven't logged on to any messenger accounts) or in person. You guys think I'm bad...I'd like to see ya try having a text or messenger conversation with one of these girls OR speak to them in person (I'm not Mr. Talky McTalkerpants in person, really). I mean, the thing these girls have going for them that I don't, is they are Hooters chicks and I'm not...but still, it's insane.

With that said, if the consistency I noticed with my 2 Hooters friends is generally consistent with most Hooters chicks, RG3 must be a good, patient listener.

Hooters girls are paid to talk, listen and be friendly to boring ugly guys. No offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief 07-19-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9820906)
Where da white wimmin at?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ptp28k.jpg

Skyy God 07-19-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9820903)

As listed in the comments, the campus rumor at Baylor was they have an open relationship in which she was banging his teammates and he had free reign.

Which might explain him not marrying the hottest chick available.

ThaVirus 07-19-2013 10:41 AM

I remember seeing a pic of his fiancé around the time he was about to get drafted and thinking he could do much better in the looks department. Then again, who knows what's going on behind the scenes? Maybe he really feels she's the one but likes to pull off the ol schwinger act.

I think swinging is ****ing weird by the way. I'd love to have permission to **** other women, but ill be damned if I'd let another man pound out my girl's vag.

KCUnited 07-19-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9821031)
Men should never marry before the age of 35.

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Truth.

Garcia Bronco 07-19-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9820905)

I've eaten at that particular Hooters.

Hooters food is nasty. I can't believe people still eat at those dumps.

WhiteWhale 07-19-2013 11:24 AM

The media must love how easy their job is. Just gossip about others and morons all over will be stuck to the tube.

Smart people talk about ideas.

Average people talk about things

Stupid people talk about other people.

ChiefsCountry 07-19-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9821031)
Men should never marry before the age of 35.

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Glad to see I'm on the Dane pathway for success then. :D

J Diddy 07-19-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9821290)
Glad to see I'm on the Dane pathway for success then. :D

I always figured you were gay and waiting for gay marriage to be legalized.

Shows what I know.

Radar Chief 07-19-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9821199)
Hooters food is nasty. I can't believe people still eat at those dumps.

:clap: Yup.

kepp 07-19-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9821096)
As listed in the comments, the campus rumor at Baylor was they have an open relationship in which she was banging his teammates and he had free reign.

Which might explain him not marrying the hottest chick available.

In that case, why marry at all?

rico 07-19-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9821033)
Hooters girls are paid to talk, listen and be friendly to boring ugly guys. No offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO true.

However, these are girls who I knew well prior to them being employed at Hooters. I never actually saw them on the job. I'd literally cringe when I'd see them (one in particular) log on to MSN because I knew I was going to be reading her autobiography. And I didn't have the heart to block her because she was nice...and was the type who used to indicate to me in her rants that she was pissed that various people blocked her.

Skyy God 07-19-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9821361)
In that case, why marry at all?

Rugrats.

Skyy God 07-19-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9821229)
The media must love how easy their job is. Just gossip about others and morons all over will be stuck to the tube.

Smart people talk about ideas.

Average people talk about things

Stupid people talk about other people.

We are discussing ideas. Specifically, what's the upside for a famous and wealthy athlete to marry before being ready to settle down. ;)

Steron 07-19-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9820925)
I know 2 Hooters chicks very well. Both of them have something in common. They talk a LOT...whether it be via text or via AIM/MSN Messenger (I don't know what is used anymore...since being with my wife, I haven't logged on to any messenger accounts) or in person. You guys think I'm bad...I'd like to see ya try having a text or messenger conversation with one of these girls OR speak to them in person (I'm not Mr. Talky McTalkerpants in person, really). I mean, the thing these girls have going for them that I don't, is they are Hooters chicks and I'm not...but still, it's insane.

With that said, if the consistency I noticed with my 2 Hooters friends is generally consistent with most Hooters chicks, RG3 must be a good, patient listener.

It would probably be easier for you if you talked to them while rockin' that sweet SI Chiefs jacket.