ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet -- Thig Lyfe would like his thread starting & posting abilities returned... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276147)

Thig Lyfe 09-11-2013 11:09 PM

Thank you so much BFF!!!

I should clarify -- I haven't technically been banned. I've been put on the "Miserable Users" list in vbulletin. This means it takes forever for anything to load, if ever. A certain percentage of the time I get a fake "server busy" message or a fake database error or simply a blank screen. Or I get returned to the front page. It took a long-ass time to finally get this post up, for example.

This is just straight-up mod abuse, and not the funny kind. I guess somebody thought my game thread was, I dunno, too enthusiastic? Too hyped up? I guess I should have toned it down? I posted a bunch of photos of the Lombardi trophy but deleted most of them within 15 minutes cuz I didn't want it to distract from the HOT HOT MOJO I was pumping out. Otherwise, I was simply having fun getting into the spirit of opening day. I guess that's worthy of punishment now.

I guess it's up to the mods to free me and have the Chiefs win, or continue their inane vendetta and see them suffer defeat. Maybe they think I'm not the reason the Chiefs won... but do you really want to take that risk???

Sfeihc 09-11-2013 11:09 PM

Thiggy the Great! I feel like all of us Chiefs fans are Andy Dufresne and we just crawled through our mile of poo. Last week was just the beginning.

Consistent1 09-11-2013 11:10 PM

Where is Hootie?

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:12 PM

Wow, Thigga AND myself were on miserable users? There's no call for that.

cosmo20002 09-11-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9964998)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

I should clarify -- I haven't technically been banned. I've been put on the "Miserable Users" list in vbulletin. This means it takes forever for anything to load, if ever. A certain percentage of the time I get a fake "server busy" message or a fake database error or simply a blank screen. Or I get returned to the front page. It took a long-ass time to finally get this post up, for example.

This is just straight-up mod abuse, and not the funny kind. I guess somebody thought my game thread was, I dunno, too enthusiastic? Too hyped up? I guess I should have toned it down? I posted a bunch of photos of the Lombardi trophy but deleted most of them within 15 minutes cuz I didn't want it to distract from the HOT HOT MOJO I was pumping out. Otherwise, I was simply having fun getting into the spirit of opening day. I guess that's worthy of punishment now.

I guess it's up to the mods to free me and have the Chiefs win, or continue their inane vendetta and see them suffer defeat. Maybe they think I'm not the reason the Chiefs won... but do you really want to take that risk???

no

Chiefspants 09-11-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9964992)
Honestly, there's a thread about this in the mod lounge. Nobody knows who did it. We assume that means Bob Dole did it. So we've all sent him a PM.

Screencapz plox.

Bob Dole gone mad with powda.

Thig Lyfe 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Thank you so much BFF!!!

Sorter 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Thiggy is our Bradley Cooper.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2013 11:16 PM

Bob Dole UNCHAINED

REIGN OF TERROR

SuperChief 09-11-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9964992)
Honestly, there's a thread about this in the mod lounge. Nobody knows who did it. We assume that means Bob Dole did it. So we've all sent him a PM.

Heh....noobz.

cosmo20002 09-11-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965015)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

I said no. sheesh

SPchief 09-11-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9964998)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9965015)
Thank you so much BFF!!!

It's spamtastic!

Sorter 09-11-2013 11:24 PM

I am conflicted. Thig's beyond awesome but Bob Dole has got to be a p4p top 5 poster of all time, regardless of the board.

This is like, the most epic battle of all time.

L.A. Chieffan 09-11-2013 11:25 PM

I've been there thig, stay strong.

Phobia 09-11-2013 11:38 PM

I have removed Thig from MU. But I'm going to need both saul good and patio to give me positive rep for this post in the next 12 hours or he goes back on. Positive rep, boys.