ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Art Bell on Sirius Radio now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276361)

Rausch 09-18-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9989659)
Yeah, I was around for all of that. It's how the weekend shows ended that I think the dislike for Premiere stems. He still hasn't said a whole lot, but there's clearly some bad blood.

I don't think it has anything to do with George.

You also have to think that this thing Art built is now allowing George and co. to be plastered all over TV...

keg in kc 09-18-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9989665)
I don't think it has anything to do with George.

You also have to think that this thing Art built is now allowing George and co. to be plastered all over TV...

He straight up said last night that he was "disappointed with George". No bad blood or anything, just that.

Rausch 09-18-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9989672)
He straight up said last night that he was "disappointed with George". No bad blood or anything, just that.

Probably because the guy sold out to pimp the AA series that's full of presumptuous BS and pseudo-science...

keg in kc 10-17-2013 08:26 PM

So things are getting interesting now. Coast to Coast is trying to snipe guests off of Dark Matter: http://artbell.com/guest-scheduling-coincidence/

And tonight's guests (show just started) were apparently told their appearance on C2C at the end of the month would be cancelled if they appeared on DM tonight.

LMAO

Imon Yourside 10-17-2013 10:48 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=35809c6f25e5" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 10-18-2013 02:12 AM

Not having any issues with the player here.

Rausch 10-18-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10095120)
So things are getting interesting now. Coast to Coast is trying to snipe guests off of Dark Matter: http://artbell.com/guest-scheduling-coincidence/

And tonight's guests (show just started) were apparently told their appearance on C2C at the end of the month would be cancelled if they appeared on DM tonight.

LMAO

Oh snap!

Nerd fight!

lcarus 10-18-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9989683)
Probably because the guy sold out to pimp the AA series that's full of presumptuous BS and pseudo-science...

While I agree with that statement 100%, I still like Ancient Aliens.

keg in kc 10-18-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10096151)
I sense this guys show is a littel more out there than Jeff Rense ?

Been a decade since I heard a rense show but I remember him being way more out there than art. Rense.com used to be filled with the nuttiest shit you could find anywhere.

keg in kc 11-04-2013 09:32 PM

LMAO

Art has already quit. Again.

Although it's kind of a shame. I was enjoying his shows more than Coast to Coast.

Rausch 11-04-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10161070)
LMAO

Art has already quit. Again.

Although it's kind of a shame. I was enjoying his shows more than Coast to Coast.

WTF?

Didn't even last a year...

keg in kc 11-04-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Bell
I started the show with the expectation that my listener’s would be able to stream the show since most were coming from AM.

They started the thirty day trial and found that it was dropping out on them every few minutes. After the 30 day trial most did not renew, why would they? Faced with paying about $180 bucks a Year for something that was not working right, what would you do?

So I lost my base. My show is based on call in, if all I am left with is Truck drivers with cell phones going down the road at 70 MPH, well you get the idea. So I asked Sirius to allow free streaming for a Year until they could fix their problems and they said no. The show was simply not viable under these conditions.

Art

I was pretty sure last Thursday, when he announced he was going to ask Sirius if they'd allow him to stream his show on his website, that he was going to get a no. He's supposedly going to try to do something on his website, still, but I'll believe it when I see it. There's some conjecture that he's been having trouble booking guests, and wasn't really much of a threat to C2C, and that that's partly behind this too, but who knows.

I didn't realize how much I missed him on the air until he came back. He's so much better than George Noory, it's not even funny. I can't even listen to C2C right now unless it's one of George Knapp's weekend nights.

Rausch 11-05-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10161371)
...I was pretty sure last Thursday, when he announced he was going to ask Sirius if they'd allow him to stream his show on his website, that he was going to get a no. He's supposedly going to try to do something on his website, still, but I'll believe it when I see it. There's some conjecture that he's been having trouble booking guests, and wasn't really much of a threat to C2C, and that that's partly behind this too, but who knows.

I didn't realize how much I missed him on the air until he came back. He's so much better than George Noory, it's not even funny. I can't even listen to C2C right now unless it's one of George Knapp's weekend nights.

I use to love it when Art would call someone out when he knew they were FOS...

keg in kc 11-05-2013 09:04 AM

Guest a couple weeks ago was so inconsistent with his story that Art let him go halfway through the show and went to open lines. It was funny stuff.

Bowser 01-22-2014 05:32 PM

So this week I have to be at work at the ungodly hour of 3 am. On my way out of town, I catch the last hour of Coast to Coast. Does anyone listen to this anymore, and did anyone listen last night/this morning specifically? I ask because I swear he had Chris 616 as his guest. Joshua Abraham was the guys name, and he was talking about the very things Chris would. I was highly amused and entertained.