ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277096)

Floridafan 10-06-2013 05:14 PM

Great post thanks for taking the time to put it together.

CaliforniaChief 10-06-2013 05:18 PM

Nice, George.

You know, reading about the Tight Ends makes sense. Part of me wonders if Atlanta keeps losing....never mind.

Tribal Warfare 10-06-2013 05:18 PM

Alex better be more cautious when he decides the run, because the opposition will begin to killshot him or hit Alex hard enough to make him think twice if he decides to run with the ball.

gblowfish 10-06-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel D (Post 10056299)
Not on that play...maybe rump roast..or Boston butt...but that sure ain't beef steak!!

Check out the lead block by Sherman on that TD. He just chops his guy straight down. That's a lead block, by God!

milkman 10-06-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10056397)
Alex better be more cautious when he decides the run, because the opposition will begin to killshot him or hit Alex hard enough to make him think twice if he decides to run with the ball.

Just shut the hell up, dumbass.

Chiefshrink 10-06-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10056074)
Bowe would be move involved if he would get open.

Single coverage almost all game long and had 4 catches?

Yep. He is getting ADD in his play again. How the hell do you step out of bounds when the d-man didn't even touch you? He is slowly getting sloppy again.

big nasty kcnut 10-06-2013 05:53 PM

George great read.

Bowser 10-06-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10056074)
Bowe would be move involved if he would get open.

Single coverage almost all game long and had 4 catches?

Bowe got straight ****ed on that sideline call. That SHOULD have been a long touchdown.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda

KChiefs1 10-06-2013 06:01 PM

Great read again George.

I've seen too many games exactly like this that the Chiefs would dominate the first half but were never able to score enough to put it away only to have the opponent comeback to win it late...not this time!

JENKINSWINS 10-06-2013 06:10 PM

Good write-up. This game could have been a lot easier if the Chiefs didn't shoot themselves in the foot with a bunch of offensive penalties and the refs calling a bunch of bad defensive penalties on them. Luckily they came out on top despite being on the road, losing momentum, and dealing with the a tough defense... to go along with the poor officiating. Dealing with all that against them and coming through with the win was gutsy and huge.

displacedinMN 10-06-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

The Titans are Raiders wanna-be's. They push the envelope on hits, hit late, hit high, target, spear and generally play on the dirty side.
Thank you Gregg Williams.

This guy is just under the radar. Someday, he will be banned again.

Marcellus 10-06-2013 06:42 PM

5-0 George!

InChiefsHeaven 10-06-2013 06:46 PM

We by all accounts should have lost and yet come away with the W. That is a big difference between years past and now. I feel like we CAN win. I was bummed out in the third quarter and basically wrote this off as a loss...kind of a gut reaction. Then my Chiefs proved me wrong...I love to be wrong.

Go Chiefs! and Go GEORGE!!

I'll be in KC next weekend...we better beat the **** out of the Faid...

Ace Gunner 10-06-2013 06:52 PM

ten stars write sir

2bikemike 10-06-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10057067)
We by all accounts should have lost and yet come away with the W. That is a big difference between years past and now. I feel like we CAN win. I was bummed out in the third quarter and basically wrote this off as a loss...kind of a gut reaction. Then my Chiefs proved me wrong...I love to be wrong.

Go Chiefs! and Go GEORGE!!

I'll be in KC next weekend...we better beat the **** out of the Faid...

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. It seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong in the 3rd.