ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Lol @ Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282207)

BossChief 03-12-2014 09:24 PM

I hope Oakland holds on to that cap space.

However much they are under the cap floor by gets redistributed between all NFL teams next season.

That's why the salary cap bumped an extra 2 million to the 133 number it's at instead of the 131 I predicted it would go up to awhile ago.

Eureka 03-12-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Douchebag (Post 10486218)
With all the cap space they have...how have the raiders not landed some of the big name free agents? They could have signed talib, revis, and Byrd. And they still would have had room to sign Ware and Jesus himself.

Sometimes Chiefs fans forget Al Davis is dead!

Reggie Mckenzie (the current GM for you chiefs fans that are unaware) does things diffrently. Although he is required to spend $$$ and lots of it. Who knows what he's gonna do.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-12-2014 09:26 PM

@MikeSilver: According to a Raiders source Mark Davis pulled plug on Saffold deal. Could have had surgery and been ready for training camp. Mark said no

LMAO

Al lives!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones 03-12-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10486234)

Reggie Mckenzie (the current GM for you chiefs fans that are unaware) does things diffrently. Although he is required to spend $$$ and lots of it. Who knows what he's gonna do.

Lol yeah, that's why. Because you're the ****ing Raiders. Denial can be an ugly thing. LMAO

Mr_Tomahawk 03-12-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10486234)

@MikeSilver: Right now Reggie McKenzie & Dennis Allen are meeting with Justin Tuck & Lamarr Woodley right now. Team could really use some good news now.

Eureka 03-12-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10486236)
@MikeSilver: According to a Raiders source Mark Davis pulled plug on Saffold deal. Could have had surgery and been ready for training camp. Mark said no

LMAO

Al lives!!!!

Actually that's quite different from what AL would do! Go read about the javon walker signing/situation.

alpha_omega 03-12-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10486197)
YES

Wait, you like this guy?
The fact that the raiders are idiots is great, but i don't see this as a win for you guys?

L.A. Chieffan 03-12-2014 09:30 PM

The guy isn't even that good and signed for as much as Albert. Raiders got smart.

thabear04 03-12-2014 09:36 PM

I believe they will look at Jared Allen or Peppers.

OldSchool 03-12-2014 09:37 PM

If Raiders could bring in Collins instead as a stop-gap solution, they would have made a smart move.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2014 09:44 PM

Saffold probably pulled a Von Miller & used dog urine. This time though so he would fail

Eureka 03-12-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10486241)
Lol yeah, that's why. Because you're the ****ing Raiders. Denial can be an ugly thing. LMAO

Do you deny this fact?

Playoff wins in the past 20 years for all 4 AFC west teams-

Broncos 15
Raiders 11
Chargers 5
Chiefs 0

What where you saying about the Raiders being a horrible organization?

Rams Fan 03-12-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 10486247)
Wait, you like this guy?
The fact that the raiders are idiots is great, but i don't see this as a win for you guys?

Saffold's much better at guard, which is what he would play normally for the Rams. He'll likely play LT until Long's back. He has been hurt at both LT and RT, but not OG.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-12-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10486296)
Do you deny this fact?

Playoff wins in the past 20 years for all 4 AFC west teams-

Broncos 15
Raiders 11
Chargers 5
Chiefs 0

What where you saying about the Raiders being a horrible organization?

Lol I never said we were world beaters. The difference between Chiefs and Raider fans is we aren't in denial.

The Raiders have lost 8 or more games a season for 10 straight years. That's not embarrassing? The overall state of your franchise is embarrassing. It has been for a long time. Just stop.

Your next post I'm sure will be about those 3 SBs you won forever ago. That's like an old single guy bragging about a couple girlfriends he had back in high school.

Eureka 03-12-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10486346)
Lol I never said we were world beaters. The difference between Chiefs and Raider fans is we aren't in denial.

The Raiders have lost 8 or more games a season for 10 straight years. That's not embarrassing? The overall state of your franchise is embarrassing. It has been for a long time. Just stop.

Your next post I'm sure will be about those 3 SBs you won forever ago. That's like an old single guy bragging about a couple girlfriends he had back in high school.

Nope I won't bring up those 3 SB championships the Raiders won. What I can say is that during the past ten years AL Davis spent big money and tried to win a championship! Meanwhile in KC MR. Hunt usually kept a low payroll during that time.

I follow the Chiefs. I watch them play live every year! The Chiefs are turning a corner and have talent.

This is a LOL at the Raiders thread but I have seen the Raiders win a playoff game. Some here could say they haven't seen the Chiefs win one but its the Raiders who are a crappy franchise.