ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Serious poop question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282524)

listopencil 03-23-2014 08:30 PM

Have a friend punch you really hard in the upper left abdomen. This will untwist your insides and you'll be pooping ok again soon. Also:

http://c1.soap.com/images/products/p...cs-3095_1z.jpg

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:31 PM

You're gonna get a colonoscopy.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10512316)
You need to begin eating green food as quickly as possible. Spinach, Celery, Kale. Then you'll be shitting cow patties for a couple days.

Basically, quit eating fast food bullshit every day, and fix your diet.

College lends itself to eating bullshit more often than not. I'm kind of making excuses... no doubt I can make an effort to eat better.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512331)

No. No, no, no. This is what I want to avoid.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512339)
No. No, no, no. This is what I want to avoid.

Hope you've signed up for Obamacare. Gastro-intestinal problems are expensive.

lewdog 03-23-2014 08:43 PM

Stop treating your body like you're Frazod!!!

Unless you are Frazod???!!!

TLO 03-23-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512331)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512348)
Hope you've signed up for Obamacare. Gastro-intestinal problems are expensive.

Parents have very good medicial insurance, and I'm covered for another 6 years or something like that.

BigBeauford 03-23-2014 08:46 PM

It's possible you are dealing with an impaction, or a large hardened stool. It could explain some of the thinness, as oftentimes, scant amounts of stool can move around the impacted stool, so you'd still have bowel movements. I would get it checked out though, definitely not something you want to mess with.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10512349)
Stop treating your body like you're Frazod!!!

Unless you are Frazod???!!!

I've played GTA 5 with Ceej and a few others on Xbox Live. They can confirm I'm not Frazod, if you don't believe me. lambs:spank::)

SPATCH 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10512317)
**** that. Go get it checked out. Don't **** around with abdominal pain that persists more than a few days.

There's always the "better safe than sorry" mindset to consider, but in this case, I think the source of your issues are slapping you right in the face and you've already pinpointed them. You said you are in college so I am assuming you are fairly young. Your age alone would make an intestinal cancer (or something crazy like that) highly unlikely.

Save your money and skip the doctor for now. Make a few simple changes to your diet.

*Also, you'll be saving your money by improving your diet. Replace soda with (free) water and try to cut down your fast food consumption to something like 4-5 times a week.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:47 PM

Even with insurance, colonoscopies cost, on average, $1,000. Without insurance, well, lets just say the anal probing doesn't stop when they pull the camera out.

Heck, my insurance pays for them in full because they know if they detect things early enough, it saves them a lot of money.

Jimmya 03-23-2014 08:51 PM

Eat better for a while.

SPATCH 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10512361)
Even with insurance, colonoscopies cost, on average, $1,000. Without insurance, well, lets just say the anal probing doesn't stop when they pull the camera out.

Heck, my insurance pays for them in full because they know if they detect things early enough, it saves them a lot of money.

Sounds like he's 20 years old (said 6 years left on parents insurance).

They won't be doing any colonoscopies. They'll tell him to adjust his diet and see how that works.

If things didn't progress or got worse, then they might start shoving stuff up his ass.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 10512360)
There's always the "better safe than sorry" mindset to consider, but in this case, I think the source of your issues are slapping you right in the face and you've already pinpointed them. You said you are in college so I am assuming you are fairly young. Your age alone would make an intestinal cancer (or something crazy like that) highly unlikely.

Save your money and skip the doctor for now. Make a few simple changes to your diet.

*Also, you'll be saving your money by improving your diet. Replace soda with (free) water and try to cut down your fast food consumption to something like 4-5 times a week.

Just turned 20. I assumed my risk for cancer or something terrible like that would be low, but it's good to hear it from someone else.

Fat Elvis 03-23-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10512356)
It's possible you are dealing with an impaction, or a large hardened stool. It could explain some of the thinness, as oftentimes, scant amounts of stool can move around the impacted stool, so you'd still have bowel movements. I would get it checked out though, definitely not something you want to mess with.

Yeah, tissue necrosis due to impacted bowel is something you want to avoid.

Do you take any type of pain medication?