ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Riskiest Things You've Ever Said to a Cop? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282904)

listopencil 04-09-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10552523)
stepping out of a 73 mach 1 mustang and stumbling and doing a face plant

I am a rocket surgeon, put the cuffs on

that was my last DUI,

I have gotten better

Oh. Are we counting stupid shit we said or did while drunk too?

Demonpenz 04-09-2014 10:53 PM

Sure you can search my vehicle.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-09-2014 10:54 PM

Some fat ass was directing traffic through a work zone and I guess I was going too slow (in a ****ing work zone!) because he started giving me the hurry up wave while looking super annoyed. I gave his rude ass the finger. Though I guess I didn't really say anything.

TimBone 04-09-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 10552490)
"Your eyes look pretty red, son... you been smoking dope?"

"Your eyes look pretty glazed, officer... you been eating donuts?"

I just read that on facebook the other day.

teedubya 04-09-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10552530)
I just read that on facebook the other day.

It's pretty popular. I'm sure I'm not the only one to say it. :evil: I think it was on a movie in the 80s... and I was smoking dope. And I did get arrested. August 1995.

ROYC75 04-09-2014 10:58 PM

Officer: Son, do you know you are going down a one way street?

Me :Yes Sir officer, I'm only going one way, this way ( pointing straight ahead ).

Officer : You been drinking?

Me:No Sir, my friend was, I'm the designated driver, he called me to come pick him up.

Officer: That dumb ass should have taken a taxi!

Never got a ticket, just a warning.

bobhill 04-09-2014 10:59 PM

Where's the bacon? There you are.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-09-2014 11:00 PM

"I'm going to ****ing kill you," as I tried to open the door to his cruiser.

"Taze me, mother****er! Go on, do it." Same encounter.

"Go **** yourself and get off my porch, you one who sucks the penis." different encounter.

I ****ing hate cops.

teedubya 04-09-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10552537)
"I'm going to ****ing kill you," as I tried to open the door to his cruiser.

"Taze me, mother****er! Go on, do it." Same encounter.

"Go **** yourself and get off my porch, you one who sucks the penis." different encounter.

I ****ing hate cops.

Damn, you win. ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-09-2014 11:04 PM

By no means am I a badass. I can count the number of fights I've been in on one hand, but I detest illegitimate authority, and cops are the epitome of that to me.

ROYC75 04-09-2014 11:06 PM

The funny part, I became a cop and heard some of the stupidest sh*t you can imagine.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-09-2014 11:06 PM

Damn. If Hamas was black, he'd be dead.

Valiant 04-10-2014 01:20 AM

I joke with em. I got a ticket, afterwards I said great I get the one straight cop. He literally started laughing.

Another time, I went up and yelled I am going to kick your fat pig ass. He turned around and laughed and we man hugged. His fellow officers and a randoms in the street were puzzled. Good buddy I have not seen in awhile.

The next year, same guy speared our friend out of no where. He saw us before we saw him to **** with.

Most of them are good guys.

Pepe Silvia 04-10-2014 02:25 AM

After being pulled over for speeding I told a cop that my house was right around the corner. He was pissed, I didn't get a ticket.

kcxiv 04-10-2014 03:16 AM

lol, once years ago, when i was thuggin, we got pulled over and a friend of mine was older OG back then got harrassed and the cop ask if he was a gangbanger. He said no obviously (yes, he was lying) and the officer told him, well if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it, its a duck! He goes, what if its a goose. lol I started laughing my ass off.

Another time i got pulled over by the same cop 3 days in a row, the 3rd time i told him, you know your not going to ****ing find anything, why the **** you keep harassing us. So, i just kept talking shit to him about him abusing his power, then eventually his partner handcuffed me and took me across the street to sit on the curb. They let me go after they didnt find stuff again.