ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Caught on Vid: Father orders son to punch another boy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284005)

TimBone 05-29-2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10658891)
Holy **** dude I just spit pop all over the place.

I was going to say the exact same thing happened to me, but it was a guy I beat up. ROFL LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey man, it worked though. I was never physically picked on again after that. :-)

But it was guys from there forward. My dad had a long talk with me after that girl and her mom left.

SAUTO 05-29-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10658908)
Hey man, it worked though. I was never physically picked on again after that. :-)

But it was guys from there forward. My dad had a long talk with me after that girl and her mom left.

Seriously ****ing hilarious
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 05-29-2014 07:54 PM

he should be forced to go fight Kimbo Slice with kids eggin' him on.

TEX 05-29-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10658831)
Do kids not get into fights anymore? I'm having a hard time getting worked up over this. Sure the kids father is probably stupid for being there encouraging the fight. If his son had a problem with this particular kid, he should have told either try to kick his ass or stop complaining about him.

Besides the video and the presence of the father, this is a scene you could have seen weekly when I was growing up. Nobody got hurt and nobody was suspended from school.

This. All day long...

BigRedChief 05-29-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Do kids not get into fights anymore? I'm having a hard time getting worked up over this.

Fighting in school is a big deal these days. Way different from when I was in elementary school.

Dayze 05-29-2014 08:03 PM

Agree.
hell, i got into a fight the day of finals in HS during lunch. gangsta wannabe sucker punched me while I was walking away; Dayze's fuse was lit.

kicked the ever loving shit out of him; even putting one of his teeth through his lip. My metal shop teacher (former Pitt State LB) ripped us apart. Principle walked us to his office, past all his gangsta friends. at which point this douche started throwing up gang sings or whatever like he did anything other than that one shot.

principal asks us to write out our statements; then let me go take my finals. no suspension or anything. other kid was expelled.

principal calls my dad to let him know, and at some point my dad asked "well, how did Dayze do"? the principal "well, when I got there, Dayze was puttin' a good whoopin on him". then they both laughed.

I came home walking from the bus stop and my dad and brother were there in the driveway laying in wait. When I got close enough, my dad yells out "Yo, Rocky"! I miss those days. Kids today are absolute ****ing pussies as a result of all these dumbass rules that have been implemented.

LoneWolf 05-29-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10659220)
Fighting in school is a big deal these days. Way different from when I was in elementary school.

The vagification of America continues. They're kids throwing a few punches. Very slim possibility of someone getting seriously hurt.

TribalElder 05-29-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10658864)
When I was 7 years old I came home crying and telling my dad that I had gotten beat up on the playground. He ordered me back to the playground the next morning and said next time someone hits you, you defend yourself and fight back.

So, off I go to the playground and I do exactly as I was told. I don't pick a fight with anybody, but the first time I was hit, I fought back and beat the crap out of them.

I was super excited that I had defended myself and that it had worked. I ran home and told my dad about it. He looked at me and said "Well, I'm proud of you, son. From now on you defend yourself anytime somebody picks on you."

About ten minutes later the doorbell rings and my dad answers it. At the door is a lady and her 9 year old daughter. The daughter has a fat lip and a bloody nose. The lady looks at my dad and says "I believe your son just beat up my daughter at the playground."

Y'all should have seen the look my dad gave me.

that post is awesome :LOL:

SAUTO 05-29-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10659238)
Agree.
hell, i got into a fight the day of finals in HS during lunch. gangsta wannabe sucker punched me while I was walking away; Dayze's fuse was lit.

kicked the ever loving shit out of him; even putting one of his teeth through his lip. My metal shop teacher (former Pitt State LB) ripped us apart. Principle walked us to his office, past all his gangsta friends. at which point this douche started throwing up gang sings or whatever like he did anything other than that one shot.

principal asks us to write out our statements; then let me go take my finals. no suspension or anything. other kid was expelled.

principal calls my dad to let him know, and at some point my dad asked "well, how did Dayze do"? the principal "well, when I got there, Dayze was puttin' a good whoopin on him". then they both laughed.

I came home walking from the bus stop and my dad and brother were there in the driveway laying in wait. When I got close enough, my dad yells out "Yo, Rocky"! I miss those days. Kids today are absolute ****ing pussies as a result of all these dumbass rules that have been implemented.

Kids ARE pussies these days. We were always fighting. Like a couple times a week at least someone was throwing down. Hell we will still fight if prodded lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 05-29-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10659280)
The vagification of America continues. They're kids throwing a few punches. Very slim possibility of someone getting seriously hurt.

We live in a post columbine/Newtown era.

Schools are fearful of this stuff escalating, and rightly so.
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike 05-29-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Do kids not get into fights anymore? I'm having a hard time getting worked up over this. Sure the kids father is probably stupid for being there encouraging the fight. If his son had a problem with this particular kid, he should have told either try to kick his ass or stop complaining about him.

Besides the video and the presence of the father, this is a scene you could have seen weekly when I was growing up. Nobody got hurt and nobody was suspended from school.

No shit. What's the issue here?

TripleThreat 05-29-2014 08:49 PM

Looks to me like the kid throwing the punch was just too scared of getting into a fight and the other kid wanted to fight so dad was helping his son get over the early jitters.

better he teach his son now to stand up for himself rather than later...

KevB 05-29-2014 09:11 PM

We'd get in fights in school and just playing around the neighborhood. I remember getting in fights with best friends playing football or other games. We were smart enough to regulate and not allow it to escalate too far. Mostly a lot of wresting with a few punches from time to time. Just not the same these days.

SAUTO 05-29-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10659593)
We'd get in fights in school and just playing around the neighborhood. I remember getting in fights with best friends playing football or other games. We were smart enough to regulate and not allow it to escalate too far. Mostly a lot of wresting with a few punches from time to time. Just not the same these days.

All the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By 05-29-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10658864)
When I was 7 years old I came home crying and telling my dad that I had gotten beat up on the playground. He ordered me back to the playground the next morning and said next time someone hits you, you defend yourself and fight back.

So, off I go to the playground and I do exactly as I was told. I don't pick a fight with anybody, but the first time I was hit, I fought back and beat the crap out of them.

I was super excited that I had defended myself and that it had worked. I ran home and told my dad about it. He looked at me and said "Well, I'm proud of you, son. From now on you defend yourself anytime somebody picks on you."

About ten minutes later the doorbell rings and my dad answers it. At the door is a lady and her 9 year old daughter. The daughter has a fat lip and a bloody nose. The lady looks at my dad and says "I believe your son just beat up my daughter at the playground."

Y'all should have seen the look my dad gave me.

LMAO