ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Awesome Fight 49ers/Cards Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286777)

Reerun_KC 09-22-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10938563)
I don't consider soccer a real sport:evil:

Other than the flopping (which annoys the shit out of me) I have started to find it pretty interesting.. Less commercials for one and the passion for it seems to be pretty intense...

But compare it to the NFL where you have officials that are bigger than the game and its a wash to me... Grandstanding officials the the fear of pissing off the Mannings has made the NFL almost intolerable to watch.

Reerun_KC 09-22-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecumseh (Post 10938566)
You should also try a seat in front of the T.V.

Well played.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-22-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10938580)
Other than the flopping (which annoys the shit out of me) I have started to find it pretty interesting.. Less commercials for one and the passion for it seems to be pretty intense...

But compare it to the NFL where you have officials that are bigger than the game and its a wash to me... Grandstanding officials the the fear of pissing off the Mannings has made the NFL almost intolerable to watch.

Top man.

MLS seems like the old AFL before the merger. And, KC is top dog. If you can watch basketball, you can watch soccer.

Halfcan 09-22-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10938554)
There's at least two chicks in that melee...

:thumb: those chicks were throwing down-lol

philfree 09-22-2014 09:59 AM

Anything west of KC is pretty much Raider Fan with a different jersey color.

TripleThreat 09-22-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10938543)
I'm sorry, but NFL Fan has become one of the worst in all of professional sports. It's one of the reason's I gave up my season tickets and don't attend the games like I used to. It's a drunk idiot fest with obnoxious, neanderthal type behavior. So yeah, my seat behind the TV works just fine.

+1. Agreed. and its not really a difference between the teams, its literally every teams fans.

GloucesterChief 09-22-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10938580)

Big international soccer though is as corrupt as boxing.

TripleThreat 09-22-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10938563)
I don't consider soccer a real sport:evil:

and to think, I agreed with you previously :shake:

Soccer aka futbol is easily the worlds most popular game. Maybe not to our country but worldwide it blows away football in terms of popularity and being seen as a real sport.

And to someone who has played both football and soccer.. I can tell you soccer takes years of learning rather than football where I was already a top player on my team freshman year in my first year of football. Soccer is just difficult for the average person/fan to understand which is why the game is so beautiful to those who understand it.

TripleThreat 09-22-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 10938609)
Big international soccer though is as corrupt as boxing.

Credible link? any sources? or just your theory.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-22-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 10938613)
and to think, I agreed with you previously :shake:

Soccer aka futbol is easily the worlds most popular game. Maybe not to our country but worldwide it blows away football in terms of popularity and being seen as a real sport.

And to someone who has played both football and soccer.. I can tell you soccer takes years of learning rather than football where I was already a top player on my team freshman year in my first year of football. Soccer is just difficult for the average person/fan to understand which is why the game is so beautiful to those who understand it.

It's good and fun to learn new things. I've been watching matches for over a month now, and I'm starting to get it. Plus, it's fun being a dumbassed fan again.

fan4ever 09-22-2014 10:12 AM

Somehow this thread started out as a fun fight video with drunken fans and has turned into a soccer thread? Say it isn't so.

TimBone 09-22-2014 10:12 AM

Bud Light - A sure sign of a good time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-22-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 10938619)
Somehow this thread started out as a fun fight video with drunken fans and has turned into a soccer thread? Say it isn't so.

It is so.

L.A. Chieffan 09-22-2014 10:13 AM

Soccer is not complicated

Reerun_KC 09-22-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 10938619)

ITS So!!!! Blame ChiTown... He f'd it up...