ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Describe the worst cold/flu youve ever had (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289688)

ChiefRocka 01-04-2015 08:22 AM

I caught I pretty bad case this past November. Worst projectile vomit I've ever had and didn't know which end to hang over the bowl. The aches up and down the spine was pretty horrible...and I smelled like bigfoots dlck.

BossChief 01-04-2015 08:33 AM

I had it a few weeks back. I almost never get sick, but that took me out.

Luckily I have a bathroom attached to our bedroom or I would have had serious issues

BucEyedPea 01-04-2015 08:39 AM

My SO just told me five kids have died from this flu.

2bikemike 01-04-2015 08:40 AM

I have not had the cold or Flu since I flew to KC for a Chiefs game where Kansas City defeated the Kordell Stewart led Pittsburgh Steelers. It was about 10 deg. that day.

Three7s 01-04-2015 09:03 AM

Worst thing I had was when i was 12. I had pneumonia and dehydration and had to miss something like 2 weeks of school. I can't remember too much about the details since it was about 15 years ago, but I do remember thinking I was going to die several times.

Buehler445 01-04-2015 10:19 AM

I got put down over Christmas. The 23rd I got the barfs. Got over it by the 25th, but both my ears got infected. Left ear drum ruptured the 25th and right one on the 27th. Had probably the worst sore throat I've ever had and lost my voice for 5 days. I thought it was just because I burped up barf into my throat a bunch but it got worse after the barfs went away. I sneezed on the 26th and thought I was going to die. Christ that hurt bad. Got a bunch of chest congestion and they had to get me prednisone to clean it up. Sinuses were infected with the ears.

That's the first time I've had the gauntlet like that. Normally it's one at a time. It didn't help that wife went to her family's Christmas without me so I was by myself.

Probably the worst barfs I've had was when I was 10 or so. I was whining about my stomach so she gave me pepto. Tossed it 10 minutes later. Never ever puke up pepto.

If we are including non-cold/flu sickness, I had an asthma attack during harvest one year. That was as scared as I've ever been for my life. Been chucked off a tractor. A few car wrecks. Nothing scares me like a bad asthma attack. I was laying down in the car gasping for breath. Every bit of energy I had was being used to bringing air. I was trying as hard as I could and was just getting further behind. That was scary shit. That's as bad as I've been.

DJJasonp 01-04-2015 10:22 AM

I think the one I've got right now. Started as a sinus infection new year's eve.......and went south from there.

couple nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and had to change my shirt. It was so soaked from sweat, it may have left a puddle on the floor.

Now its moved from my head to my throat.

This one sucks - as I understand it, there's a sh*t ton of people sick with the similar stuff right now.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-04-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11241242)
New Years wore me down. I caught the cold/flu this is miserable I'm laying here baking. Its not the worst ever though.

Several years ago on St Patrick's day I got the worst flu ever. Aching, vertigo, etc. I easily vomited 10 times and was so dizzy I couldn't make it 20 feet to the bathroom thus shitting myself several times.

Discuss.....

If you are puking and shitting yourself, you don't have the flu, which is a respiratory virus; you likely had a norovirus.

I caught a really bad cold a month ago, right as finals were starting. I went to give one final without even showering and quarantined myself in the corner of the room. I alternated bone snapping chills and floods of sweats for several days while spitting up tar-like mucus.

loochy 01-04-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11241472)
If you are puking and shitting yourself, you don't have the flu, which is a respiratory virus; you likely had a norovirus.

You beat me to it. For some reason people always refer to gastroenteritis and similar afflictions as the flu. Of course a flu shot won't protectfrom those - iit's not the flu!

ThaVirus 01-04-2015 10:35 AM

Describe the worst cold/flu youve ever had

Billay probably caught a stomach virus when he ate some hog's ass off OKCupid. Those shit particles will do a number on your guts.

keg in kc 01-04-2015 10:36 AM

One of the side benefits of social anxiety and regular hand washing is that I rarely catch colds. I've had a weird thing going on with my sinuses this winter, though.

Worst illness for me was when I was very young. I don't remember it of course, but I was hospitalized for pneumonia a number of times before I was 2. Minor miracle I'm even here. I think that's probably where my white coat syndrome comes from.

Baby Lee 01-04-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11241297)
I feel like that every Chiefs loss

You shit your drawers 8 times this year?

Coochie liquor 01-04-2015 11:08 AM

I usually only get cold symptoms once every few years. When I do it hits me hard for a couple days. So the worst one I've ever had is always the last one.

Buehler445 01-04-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11241472)

I caught a really bad cold a month ago, right as finals were starting. I went to give one final without even showering and quarantined myself in the corner of the room. I alternated bone snapping chills and floods of sweats for several days while spitting up tar-like mucus.

I've stopped trying to correct people about flu vs. a stomach bug.

listopencil 01-04-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11241285)
Oh, you saw that? LMAO

We all saw it. You forgot to turn your webcam off.