ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LNBS: 10 Things KC Needs to Happen to be a Super Bowl Contender (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=301769)

OldSchool 08-27-2016 12:45 AM

Is there a chance that we keep 4 TE's?

Kelce and Harris seem to be locks.

3rd spot is between Travis and O'shaunessy.

Either way, it's pretty awesome that both of the former BB guys, Harris and Travis, have been developing pretty well.

tmax63 08-27-2016 05:59 AM

#12. ball security. In years past fumbles have haunted us. Jamaal's in the Bronco game, Kelce had a bad one after a catch, etc. The fumble against the Rams last week that cost the game even if only preseason. I know it's a fine line from getting all there is on a play and exposing the ball trying for more but PROTECT the ball. Who knew Jamaal's fumble and the loss to the Donkeys would eventually cost home field last year.

Halfcan 08-27-2016 08:45 AM

If our whole season rest in the hands of Gaines and Ford.

We are doomed.

Deberg_1990 08-27-2016 08:58 AM

No Jamaal Charles doing Jamaal Charles things?

Hammock Parties 08-27-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

6) Tyreek Hill needs to provide significant impact. I think he will be our kick and punt returner while also playing a significant role on offense. Something like 160 total touches. I won't be surprised if he scores 8tds. His speed is something nobody in the league will be prepared for on Sunday's because he's probably the fastest player in the league.
LMAO

And so Dexter 2.0 was born.

Eight TDs. LMAO

Fastest player EVAH LMAO LMAO

Hammock Parties 08-27-2016 09:49 AM

So to recap we need three rookies to immediately hit and a first-time starter to play like a veteran starter.

All of these things will definitely happen.

BossChief 08-27-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12388591)
LMAO

And so Dexter 2.0 was born.

Eight TDs. LMAO

Fastest player EVAH LMAO LMAO

The kid ran a 4.2 40 yard dash.

Show me a guy that ran faster.

And laugh about Dexter McCluster all you want, I never overrated him. If you have forgotten, I won our bet about him on touches and was DEAD ON in my prediction of 160 for him.

Adam Schefter recently said that Hill is going to be a fantasy sleeper that should have been a first round pick, if it weren't for his off field mistake.

But go ahead and let your fake pessimism cloud your judgement.

Hammock Parties 08-27-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12388621)

Show me a guy that had more.

Running in shorts doesn't always equate to football speed. I'll believe it when I see it, to say a rookie who hasn't done anything in preseason is going to bust out with 8 TDs is homer talk.
Quote:

And laugh about Dexter McCluster all you want, I never overrated him. If you have forgotten, I won our bet about him on touches and was DEAD ON in my prediction of 160 for him.
Only due to Charles getting hurt and the worst QB in the NFL force feeding him useless checkdowns, resulting in one of the worst offensive years we've ever had.

You overrated him as a player and the balance of his career is undeniable proof of that. He's less than JAG now.

staylor26 08-27-2016 10:13 AM

"Running in shorts doesn't always equate to football speed"

Somebody hasn't watched Hill's highlights. Honestly, he might be the he fastest player I've ever seen, and that's not hyperbole.

Simply Red 08-27-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12388621)

Show me a guy that ran faster.

Adam Schefter recently said that Hill is going to be a fantasy sleeper that should have been a first round pick, if it weren't for his off field mistake.

But go ahead and let your fake pessimism cloud your judgement.

West ran a 4.2 something - Abilene Christian’s Charcandrick West Ran a Blazing 4.27 Forty Yard Dash

http://rotoviz.com/2014/04/abilene-c...rty-yard-dash/

Simply Red 08-27-2016 10:21 AM

Not faster no - but still - noteworthy

Quesadilla Joe 08-27-2016 10:23 AM

Players who ran a 4.2 40 at the combine since 2006...

Demarcus Van Dyke
JJ Nelson
Jacoby Ford
Marquise Goodwin
Dri Archer
Chris Johnson

staylor26 08-27-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 12388652)
Players who ran a 4.2 40 at the combine since 2006...

Demarcus Van Dyke
JJ Nelson
Jacoby Ford
Marquise Goodwin
Dri Archer
Chris Johnson

And Hill looks faster on a football field than any of those guys. Even Chris Johnson.

DaneMcCloud 08-27-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12388626)
Running in shorts doesn't always equate to football speed. I'll believe it when I see it, to say a rookie who hasn't done anything in preseason is going to bust out with 8 TDs is homer talk.

Only due to Charles getting hurt and the worst QB in the NFL force feeding him useless checkdowns, resulting in one of the worst offensive years we've ever had.

You overrated him as a player and the balance of his career is undeniable proof of that. He's less than JAG now.

You need to go **** yourself.

Any time ANYONE has a positive evaluation or vibe from a player, you enter the thread to shit all over them with your absolutely WORTHLESS bullshit and cherry picked stats.

**** you, Claynus. **** you up your stupid, 200,000 post ass.

Halfcan 08-27-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 12388648)
West ran a 4.2 something - Abilene Christian’s Charcandrick West Ran a Blazing 4.27 Forty Yard Dash

http://rotoviz.com/2014/04/abilene-c...rty-yard-dash/

Most on here never ran track-they have no concept how fast that really is.

Only maybe 1/8 of 1% of the entire population of the planet can run that fast.