ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Cats and breeding-Maine Coon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314940)

RippedmyFlesh 04-16-2018 11:32 AM

Mainecoons are the best. I would work on rigs and marty my cat would watch me he had paws as big as a dog. He would get pissed off if I didn't pay attention to him and pick up my screw driver with both paws and wing it on the floor and stare back at me like a bad ass.

Fire Me Boy! 04-16-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 13519026)
Mainecoons are the best. I would work on rigs and marty my cat would watch me he had paws as big as a dog. He would get pissed off if I didn't pay attention to him and pick up my screw driver with both paws and wing it on the floor and stare back at me like a bad ass.

Ours liked to knock stuff over onto the floor, more than any other cat I've seen.

One time, she went to knock over my drink when I was away from it, but I saw her and yelled, "Don't do it!" in a scolding tone. She looked right at me, and slowly pushed it to the floor. Never broke eye contact.

New World Order 04-16-2018 11:42 AM

Can you post a pic Holladay?

Shoes 04-16-2018 12:14 PM

I want to go on the record and state I ****ing hate cats.

Fire Me Boy! 04-16-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 13519112)

I like cats more than most people.

Flying High D 04-16-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

How do cats feel about you? Asking for the chaplain.

LoneWolf 04-16-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

This. I’m a shallow person who needs the reassurance of love from my dogs.

vailpass 04-16-2018 01:26 PM

Show me a guy who likes cats more than dogs and I'll show you an odd duck.

LoneWolf 04-16-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13519221)

Yep.

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_i...rop&crop=faces

Fire Me Boy! 04-16-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13519221)

I absolutely like cats more than dogs. I don't dislike dogs, but cats are way better. I have both, FTR.

What I dislike about dogs is what I like about cats.

Cats have moods; I have moods, so I like that. Dogs are always happy. Pet a dog, love on it, talk happy, play, kick... a dog is always happy. You have to earn a cat's love; I like that. I like that when my cat comes up and nuzzles me or works his paws on my leg that I've earned his trust.

Dogs are needy. They need attention, walks, let outside, fed on a schedule. If you leave, you have to take them with your or get them boarded. Cats, leave food and water out, a clean litter box, and they're good for a week.

Marcellus 04-16-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13518914)
That's a big pussy.

"Why did you say it twice?"

"I didn't"

LMAO

I loved that joke in Predator.

stumppy 04-16-2018 01:46 PM

There's a new woman sheriff in town and she's got a big posse.

stumppy 04-16-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13519253)
I absolutely like cats more than dogs. I don't dislike dogs, but cats are way better. I have both, FTR.

Cats have moods; I have moods, so I like that. Dogs are always happy. Pet a dog, love on it, talk happy, play, kick... a dog is always happy. You have to earn a cat's love; I like that. I like that when my cat comes up and nuzzles me or works his paws on my leg that I've earned his trust.

Dogs are needy. They need attention, walks, let outside, fed on a schedule. If you leave, you have to take them with your or get them boarded. Cats, leave food and water out, a clean litter box, and they're good for a week.

And you say you like dogs.

My dog has all kinds of different moods and he's a hell of a lot smarter than any dumb ole cat. He may be more the exception though. He's the most communicative animal I've ever had or been around.

Fire Me Boy! 04-16-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 13519297)
And you say you like dogs.

My dog has all kinds of different moods and he's a hell of a lot smarter than any dumb ole cat. He may be more the exception though. He's the most communicative animal I've ever had or been around.

I meant to delete that after better thought and forgot. My point was simply that short of sustained abuse, you can do anything to a dog and it'll love you.

I do not kick dogs.

Short aside: My hometown high school's mascot is the Houn Dawg, and our motto was "Don't kick our dog."

vailpass 04-16-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13519253)

No need to get catty.