ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News LVMPD Body Cam 07/11/18 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316266)

Dunit35 07-16-2018 08:58 PM

Impressive work by that officer.

TimBone 07-16-2018 09:12 PM

Jesus, that was nuts. You gotta have pretty big balls to keep following a car that is shooting at you. Kudos to that officer for a heck of a job. He kept his cool the entire time. Need more like him.

The Franchise 07-16-2018 09:20 PM

I’m sure there will be a protest. Those guys were angels and were just out running errands for their sick elderly Grandma before that power hungry cop decided to try and murder them in cold blood.

-King- 07-16-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13631805)
I’m sure there will be a protest. Those guys were angels and were just out running errands for their sick elderly Grandma before that power hungry cop decided to try and murder them in cold blood.

I'm sure there won't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod 07-16-2018 09:41 PM

He definitely comported himself well. That must have been loud as **** shooting from inside the car like that.

Somebody will probably bust his balls over that reload, though.

kjwood75nro 07-16-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13631832)
He definitely comported himself well. That must have been loud as **** shooting from inside the car like that.

Somebody will probably bust his balls over that reload, though.

Put my toe in the water on post #8, so may as well dive in.[emoji6]

Trying to reload from a seated position is a challenge, but this reload was very odd, and I'm surprised he pulled it off as well as he did.

He's a right-handed shooter, yet during the reload, he transitioned to left hand, pulled a mag from his right side, used his right hand to put it in (backwards), then corrected, then transitioned back to right hand. A correct mag/pouch setup would make putting a mag in backwards nearly impossible, so I don't know what kind of setup he was using.

Also, he had to have been looking at his reload to know he was putting it in backwards; otherwise, his muscle memory would have him jamming it in there.

Frazod 07-16-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 13631871)
Put my toe in the water on post #8, so may as well dive in.[emoji6]

Trying to reload from a seated position is a challenge, but this reload was very odd, and I'm surprised he pulled it off as well as he did.

He's a right-handed shooter, yet during the reload, he transitioned to left hand, pulled a mag from his right side, used his right hand to put it in (backwards), then corrected, then transitioned back to right hand. A correct mag/pouch setup would make putting a mag in backwards nearly impossible, so I don't know what kind of setup he was using.

Also, he had to have been looking at his reload to know he was putting it in backwards; otherwise, his muscle memory would have him jamming it in there.

He never should have transitioned the pistol to his off hand - just dropped the mag and slid in a new one. That seemed to disorient him; I think that's why he initially fed the new mag in backwards.

Definitely not the way you're trained to do it. Of course, no one has ever been trying to kill me while I was attempting a reload, so I'm definitely not going to judge the guy too harshly. At the end of the day, it all worked out okay, and he went home alive. That's the most important part.

I'll bet this video ends up being used a training tool.

Fish 07-16-2018 10:55 PM

I'm glad that all worked out. But man, that was reckless on the part of the cop. Driving in pursuit, firing his weapon while a moving truck is next to the vehicle. Then firing shots toward an elementary school at the end. The building the vehicle crashed into was a school. Yikes...

Eleazar 07-16-2018 11:09 PM

Man, that was scary to watch.

Too bad the passenger didn't get a sunroof too

Mahomes 07-17-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

No, that’s not how it works gramps. Anyone would be proud of that officer even though it was a dangerous decision by the officer risking collateral damage.

There was a video a year or two ago of a state trooper shooting his AR-15 through the window

BryanBusby 07-17-2018 05:58 AM

Quote:

You're trying too hard.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-17-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Yup, Mike Brown was a choir boy.

Nzoner 07-17-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13631907)
I'm glad that all worked out. But man, that was reckless on the part of the cop. Driving in pursuit, firing his weapon while a moving truck is next to the vehicle. Then firing shots toward an elementary school at the end. The building the vehicle crashed into was a school. Yikes...

Don't know how Las Vegas works but I'm assuming the school was all but empty in July.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-17-2018 07:36 AM

What little cuck got upset about my Mike Brown comment? ROFL

Hoopsdoc 07-17-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13632059)
Don't know how Las Vegas works but I'm assuming the school was all but empty in July.

There were kids there for summer classes. The school was locked down.

I don’t know if he didn’t realize it was a school or just figured the brick wall was a sufficient barrier.