ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Holy crap (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319830)

Chiefshrink 12-24-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13984525)
We cant win every god damn game. Weve won alot of games against good teams. Anything can happen in the playoffs. The ****ing Giants won the Super Bowl in 2011.

They also had very good momentum going into the last 1/3 rd of the season with a very good defense that won them a championship.:hmmm: Our offensive momentum has somewhat stalled since Watkins has been away.

dlphg9 12-24-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13984539)
They also had very good momentum going into the last 1/3 rd of the season with a very good defense that won them a championship.:hmmm: Our offensive momentum has somewhat stalled since Watkins has been away.

Their D was 27th. You literally spew shit. Our offense hasnt stalled either. Once again spewing shit. Get your shit spewing mouth out of my thread

T-post Tom 12-24-2018 11:08 AM

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

smithandrew051 12-24-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13984562)
Their D was 27th. You literally spew shit. Our offense hasnt stalled either. Once again spewing shit. Get your shit spewing mouth out of my thread

Our offense is for sure stalling. I mean, Mahomes is barely going to throw for 5,000 yards and 50 TDs. What a stalled offense.

Baby Lee 12-24-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13984562)
Their D was 27th. You literally spew shit.

24-2
37-20
20-17
21-17

Last 3 on the road.

carcosa 12-24-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13984512)
WE'RE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPERBOWL

BRADY WILL PASS THE AFC TORCH TO MAHOMES AT ARROWHEAD IN THE AFCCG

BOTTOMLINE

HELL YEAH MOTHER****ER!!!!!!

smithandrew051 12-24-2018 11:18 AM

I’ve asked this question to a few people and no one has given me a decent answer yet.

What AFC team has a better situation than us? When you factor in the totality of the roster, coaching, seeding, record, etc, which AFC team’s situation would you rather have than ours this year?

Would you rather be the Chargers? And likely have to play 4 straight road games (when you count week 17) to make the Super Bowl?

Would you rather be the Patriots? They have been a shell of what they used to be.

Would you rather be the Steelers? Maybe not even make the playoffs.

Would you rather be the Ravens? You’d be guaranteed to have the worse passing QB in any postseason game you play and not get a bye.

Would you rather be the Texans? The team that is just good at everything and just got torched by Nick Foles?

We are going to have the better QB and likely a bye/HFA. I’ll take my chances with that all day this year in the AFC.

jjjayb 12-24-2018 11:22 AM

Any of the above with our D.

rabblerouser 12-24-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headcreeps (Post 13984475)
Everything is Rigged for her pleasure...

I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way...

TwistedChief 12-24-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13985410)
I’ve asked this question to a few people and no one has given me a decent answer yet.

You'd rather be the Chiefs, no doubt. People are just adjusting their expectations versus where they were a month ago when it seemed clear we were the best team in the NFL. Now we're back to just being very, very good but we've had very, very good before and it hasn't gotten us anywhere.

So, people are setting themselves up for disappointment to cushion the "inevitable" blow. It's human nature.

tonyetony 12-24-2018 11:25 AM

We're going to smoke the faid. Welcome to the warmth of Arrowhead on a short week bitches. We will be angry, motivated and ready to pad some stats.

We're going to get healthy and rested.

Resting Fuller, Parker and Scandrick is only going to help in the long run for this shitty d. In fact it may be our only hope to see improvement in the playoffs.

Getting Watkins, Erving and Ware back on offense is going to help a lot.

On special teams Butker is trending back in the right direction and having Tyreek return kickoffs and punts during the playoffs will be electric.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-24-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13984510)
Even with home field advantage throughout the playoffs, what changes with this defense in three weeks when the Chiefs play their first playoff game?

The whole “Relax, Mahomes will cure all” is a nice thought, but in reality they had Mahomes in back to back losses to playoff teams these past two weeks and he couldn’t overcome Sutton’s epic fail defense.

So what changes with the defense between now and January 12th/13th?

****ing nothing... But quit acting like we've failed before we failed. We lost 3 road games to top level teams all by one score or less... We were beat to hell and lost 1 home game by one point.

If we are one and done then bitch away, until then you're a pussy when you do.

rabblerouser 12-24-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13985410)

I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way...

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-24-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13985426)
Any of the above with our D.

Then go cheer for one of those teams you pussy

Bewbies 12-24-2018 11:29 AM

This season has been the most fun in a long time. Sad that refusal to see Sutton had to go last year will be the thing that keeps them out of the Super Bowl this year.

Football is a tough business.