ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Letter of the Law and Goodell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322769)

Chiefshrink 05-05-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14253851)
The absolutely immovable "strict" minimum for domestic incidents is 6 games, correct? They had a very flimsy case against Zeke and he got 6 games. If they suspend, I don't think it can be less.

Good point.:thumb:

Hammock Parties 05-05-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14253851)
The absolutely immovable "strict" minimum for domestic incidents is 6 games, correct? They had a very flimsy case against Zeke and he got 6 games. If they suspend, I don't think it can be less.

This isn't a domestic incident, though.

He didn't do anything except act like a jerk in a recorded conversation where the other party was trying to entrap him.

The other party has also admitted guilt and has a huge smoking gun of a deleted tweet.

Tyreek isn't getting six games.

tmax63 05-05-2019 04:42 PM

I'm thinking 8 games like Hunt but appealed to 6 like Zeke. He manages to get in both "ballparks" that way.

O.city 05-05-2019 04:48 PM

6 or 8 to start appealed down to 3 or 4 would be my tuess

Jerok 05-05-2019 04:49 PM

I think it's 6 appealed down to 4

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2019 05:02 PM

Four game Max, and we go on to crush the souls of all opponents, SJW's the world over, and bring that sweet Lombardi back to Kansas City after 50 years!

smithandrew051 05-05-2019 05:39 PM

Bad comment by Tyreek on the audio recording for sure...buuut what’s the precedent for punishment for saying mean things to your significant other in a private conversation?

Not defending what he said, but that’s a pretty lame thing to get punished for. My parents have an okay marriage, and I’ve heard them say way worse to each other.

Chiefshrink 05-05-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14253987)
Bad comment by Tyreek on the audio recording for sure...buuut what’s the precedent for punishment for saying mean things to your significant other in a private conversation?

Not defending what he said, but that’s a pretty lame thing to get punished for. My parents have an okay marriage, and I’ve heard them say way worse to each other.

My thinking as well and was recorded unbeknownst of the accused.:shrug:

Chiefshrink 05-05-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14253795)
He will get a 2-game slap on the wrist as a way of saying "stop laying down with succubi who tarnish the shield, you were already on thin ice dummy."

Chiefs will go 2-0 and we will laugh when his first catch goes for an 80 yard TD.

Tyreek will find a nice Johnson county girl and settle down.

Wouldn't this be the perfect ending. But in reality I think he gets 4 games and he will be booed all around the league and the loudest at home all year long.

saphojunkie 05-05-2019 11:37 PM

6 games.

No appeal.

JD10367 05-06-2019 01:49 AM

Wow. I've never seen such a bunch of ****ing disgusting hypocrites in my life. The Patriots get hit with ridiculous sanctions for videotaping (an action which reportedly every club did) and deflated balls (which was a bullshit accusation since it was cold out that day, and another thing which reportedly every club did, including Aaron Rodgers and the Packers), and you all act like the Patriots are baby rapists and nun murderers. Yet YOUR team continues to sign human ****ing degenerates who do things like choke their pregnant baby mama, beat their toddlers, and tell their women, "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch," but it's all LET HIM PLAY WE NEEDZ A SOOPER BOWL WIN! He's a piece of shit, and if you support him or want this swept under the rug just because he runs fast with a ****ing football then you're an equal piece of shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2019 02:22 AM

You don't approve of what we learned from you?

New World Order 05-06-2019 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14254469)
Wow. I've never seen such a bunch of ****ing disgusting hypocrites in my life. The Patriots get hit with ridiculous sanctions for videotaping (an action which reportedly every club did) and deflated balls (which was a bullshit accusation since it was cold out that day, and another thing which reportedly every club did, including Aaron Rodgers and the Packers), and you all act like the Patriots are baby rapists and nun murderers. Yet YOUR team continues to sign human ****ing degenerates who do things like choke their pregnant baby mama, beat their toddlers, and tell their women, "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch," but it's all LET HIM PLAY WE NEEDZ A SOOPER BOWL WIN! He's a piece of shit, and if you support him or want this swept under the rug just because he runs fast with a ****ing football then you're an equal piece of shit.

You guys were winning games with a guy suspected of committing a double murder

In fact, Hernandez wasn’t even released until he was ARRESTED for Lloyd’s murder. Being a person of interest in a murder case wasn’t even enough for the Pats to cut him.

Meanwhile KC released an all-pro caliber rb without even an arrest or conviction.

Get bent

cooper barrett 05-06-2019 03:29 AM

Punishment will be harsher than Hunt's but appealed back to be 6. The NFL does have the fact that the child had to be removed from the home. That's not being a model citizen by NFL standards.

I will also bring, the read between the lines, reasoning for my expectations: When a DA says that a crime was committed yet all but said, in capitol letters, that Hill and his GF did not cooperate with the boys best interest at heart. Therefore, DFS removed the child from the home for his own safety.

**** your 2-4 games pipe dreams: 6 games, final answer.

Hammock Parties 05-06-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14254469)

Look at this ignorant ****.

This fall we're going to come up to your precious foxboro and beat you clowns like a bunch of red-headed step children.

Maybe we'll break Tommy's arm.

Of course it's not like Boston isn't one of the most racist places on earth, so I'm sure Tyreek will enjoy the charming cacophony of boos cascading down while he scores two or three touchdowns.