ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Announce Season Ticket Member Plan for the 2020 Season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332281)

Chief Northman 07-08-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 15057283)
I wonder if they'll limit the number of tickets each person can buy.

Chiefs app /chiefs.com

luv 07-08-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 15057289)
Chiefs app /chiefs.com

Still, are they going to let a 50-year season ticket member buy 20 seats? Are they going to limit it to the number of seats you would have had?

scho63 07-08-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15057235)
I'm not sure how that is going to work. I don't know if (for example) I was contacted by the Chiefs and allowed to apply some of my 2020 payment towards 2020 tickets, if I'd have to use them or if I would be allowed to re-sell them. And I'm not even sure where the seats would be located. Still a lot of fog surrounding this whole enterprise....

Here's your seating choice GB! :(
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/07...g?v=1587651228

cosmo20002 07-08-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15057232)
I would guess the secondary market prices for tickets will be thru the roof this year.

It will be interesting to see how they handle that. They could put in measures to significantly limit reselling.

I know I'll be kind of ticked if I see my season tickets that weren't available to me sitting on StubHub.

luv 07-09-2020 07:04 AM

I've seen quite a few pissed off people who had bought single game tickets. Just think about how they'd feel if they had season tickets and still could purchase tickets....lol.

bowener 07-09-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 15057251)
Knew this was coming.

Got the email this morning and just....sighed.

This virus needs to **** right off.

It does. It really blows to look at countries that properly managed the pandemic. Their infections rates are falling while ours are blowing up. Had we stuck to it we could have had a decent chance at a safe start to pro football (NCAA was never going to have a safe start). As it is now, I don't know how the **** the NFL will have a season at all without risking player safety. If they do, this season will need to have an asterisk because it will end up looking like a strike season. If Mahomes, Jackson, Brady etc test positive and sit for two weeks or more it ruins competition and nobody is going to want to watch backups playing.

edit: Unrelated, but can we get Mahomes added to the site dictionary so it won't underline it as a misspelled word? It just seems disrespectful to the man.

BossChief 07-10-2020 12:36 AM

Should be almost exclusively Chiefs fans at home games.

007 07-10-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15060121)
Should be almost exclusively Chiefs fans at home games.

Until some rival fan offers them $1000 or more for thier seat.

Marcellus 07-10-2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 15058413)
It does. It really blows to look at countries that properly managed the pandemic. Their infections rates are falling while ours are blowing up. Had we stuck to it we could have had a decent chance at a safe start to pro football (NCAA was never going to have a safe start). As it is now, I don't know how the **** the NFL will have a season at all without risking player safety. If they do, this season will need to have an asterisk because it will end up looking like a strike season. If Mahomes, Jackson, Brady etc test positive and sit for two weeks or more it ruins competition and nobody is going to want to watch backups playing.

edit: Unrelated, but can we get Mahomes added to the site dictionary so it won't underline it as a misspelled word? It just seems disrespectful to the man.

Player safety from COVID? They have a bigger risk of severe injury playing football than they do COVID.

pugsnotdrugs19 07-10-2020 11:25 AM

I haven’t been on here a lot lately but it’s starting to get that time (football season), I just hope we get football this year Lord willing....

The thought of a prime season going to waste for this franchise sucks. This team is better on paper than last year’s roster, and we have a legitimate opportunity to repeat.

I know it’s going to look and feel different no matter what, but damnit I want another SB.