ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   So you don't want to talk to JD any longer. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=57178)

keg in kc 04-10-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lazarus
saltine crackers with mayo and a piece of cheese on top. :drool:

that or

salsa and chips

I can go through a can of pringles (original or cheese) without blinking. And goldfish are like crack for me.

Best of all: home-made Chex party mix. Talk about :drool:.

Brock 04-10-2003 03:59 PM

Has anyone ever noticed that JD's wife could eat corn through a picket fence?

Boozer 04-10-2003 03:59 PM

Well, I made it all the way through...and wished I hadn't. What a waste of time. Methinks this husker fellow is really JD. Either that, or there are a bunch of posters on NEPA with small-penis issues.

Huskerball2002 04-10-2003 04:00 PM

If YOU'RE a pastor, then I'M the pope!

Quote:

Originally posted by pastormikh

No.

Guess we are going to have to worry about JD and his friends shutting the planet down again.:rolleyes:

Bunch of disrespectful garbage removed....

Mr. Laz 04-10-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keg in kc
I can go through a can of pringles (original or cheese) without blinking.
have you tried pringles, pizza flavored? :clap: :clap:

stevieray 04-10-2003 04:02 PM

"You don't bring me flowers....anymore......."

keg in kc 04-10-2003 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lazarus

have you tried pringles, pizza flavored? :clap: :clap:

No, I haven't. They're good?

PastorMikH 04-10-2003 04:03 PM

Recognize your posting now. Haven't seen any of your stuff since I left the star in Nov. Thought you would have come up with some new material since then.

Now, why don't you run a long and find you a 7th grader to help you gather material and help you with typing. The 3nd grader you are currently using isn't helping you a whole lot.

DeepSouth 04-10-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pHoBiA
WooWoo

No, not really. You go tell JD whatever you like, bro.

I guess you're not gonna be talking football with us, are you?

Phobia, Is this one of your good drinking buddies ?

Maybe you could suggest he take a composition class.

KC2004 04-10-2003 04:04 PM

Re: So you don't want to talk to JD any longer.

Quote:

Originally posted by Huskerball2002
You blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

P.S. Yawn!

Is that easier to understand?

Huskerball2002 04-10-2003 04:04 PM

I think Cooter Z might know about that.

Quote:

Originally posted by Brock Landers
Has anyone ever noticed that JD's wife could eat corn through a picket fence?
The people at the nursing home he works at do too. I hope I got the guy's name right. i'm the one who looked up the number for JD. Don't see Cooter's name much. Wonder how he's been. Pick corn through a fence? Too bad you can't do that with your dick. o:-)

keg in kc 04-10-2003 04:04 PM

Re: Re: So you don't want to talk to JD any longer.

Quote:

Originally posted by KC2002

Is that easier to understand?

Classic!

:LOL:

Hydrae 04-10-2003 04:05 PM

Hmmm, must be the off season. Same old, same old. 4 years running now. Try a new tune someday JD.

Ok, I said I was staying out of it. I will shut up now.

Oh and the last time I had Spaghetti-O's, I was soooo disappointed. Didn't taste anywhere near as good as I remember from my childhood. Guess my taste buds grew up (insert any "unlike..." statement here).

Mr. Laz 04-10-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keg in kc
No, I haven't. They're good?
hmmm, hmmm cant eat just one ....... can!! lol

the cheese and pizza flavored pringles are my fav :thumb:

Boozer 04-10-2003 04:06 PM

Re: I think Cooter Z might know about that.

Quote:

Originally posted by Huskerball2002

The people at the nursing home he works at do too. I hope I got the guy's name right. i'm the one who looked up the number for JD. Don't see Cooter's name much. Wonder how he's been. Pick corn through a fence? Too bad you can't do that with your dick. o:-)

It'll be a shame when Phobia bans you, so you won't be able to make a fool of yourself here anymore. I'll miss laughing at your expense.