ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Pussification Of The Western Male (long but worth it) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74328)

|Zach| 11-06-2003 01:05 PM

I found this whole piece to be pretty stupid.

siberian khatru 11-06-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I found this whole piece to be pretty stupid.

Nobody asked you. Shouldn't you be in class? ;)

|Zach| 11-06-2003 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
Nobody asked you. Shouldn't you be in class? ;)

I just got back from all my fancy book lernin.

:p

Boozer 11-06-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

I just got back from all my fancy book lernin.

:p

You should get a refund. That's spelled "larnin'." Get it right.

Baby Lee 11-06-2003 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
No way. Nothing more sexy than a confident and secure man who has a good balance between his 'he man' and 'she man'...that whole yin/yang energy in balance.

Show me a man in touch with the feminine side, and I'll show you guy with a girfriend who is ****ing his best friend in 6 months.

|Zach| 11-06-2003 01:23 PM

Sweet, I have figured it out. To be a man I should fight people to make them respect me.

Errr...maybe I will read the cliff's notes or something.

Otter 11-06-2003 01:23 PM

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...fight-club.jpg

siberian khatru 11-06-2003 01:37 PM

Quote:

Sweet, I have figured it out. To be a man I should fight people to make them respect me.

Errr...maybe I will read the cliff's notes or something.

So put 'em up, girly boy!

http://www.icrda.org/boxer.jpg

jcl-kcfan2 11-06-2003 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
No way. Nothing more sexy than a confident and secure man who has a good balance between his 'he man' and 'she man'...that whole yin/yang energy in balance.

ya freakin wierdo!!!

Talisman 11-06-2003 02:43 PM

Quote:

Now, little boys in grade school are suspended for playing cowboys and Indians, cops and crooks, and all the other familiar variations of "good guy vs. bad guy" that helped them learn, at an early age, what it was like to have decent men hunt you down, because you were a lawbreaker.
My mom wouldn't let me play cowboys and Indians. I always ended up being the Chinese railroad worker.

angel 11-06-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Show me a man in touch with the feminine side, and I'll show you guy with a girfriend who is ****ing his best friend in 6 months.

:)

I like this quote:
"And finally, I want men everywhere to going back to being Real Men. To open doors for women, to drive fast cars, to smoke cigars after a meal, to get drunk occasionally and, in the words of Col. Jeff Cooper, one of the last of the Real Men: "to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth." "

Simplex3 11-06-2003 03:15 PM

Do you women really want to be married to metrosexual pussies?

angel 11-06-2003 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Do you women really want to be married to metrosexual pussies?

they seem to, don't they?
personally, I want a guy who can fight, I like to feel protected- if he beats me, that's the end of that, however- a guy who likes football, namely the Chiefs, not one that just says he's a fan, but one who really likes football; I don't want a guy who cries more than I do. I don't like poetry. I like music, however- classic rock, none of that newer n*sync type crap.
I don't know how many females would admit to agree with me on this, but they're out there, don't worry- be men.

stevieray 11-06-2003 03:28 PM

This article is dead on.

look at the new subway commercial, some guy dogging Jerod for being in a restaurant eating areal meal?

This is exactly why you have extreme sports. This is exactly why you have people RIOTING after Stanley Cup wins. This is EXACTLY why we pay SO much for sports and the athletes. and i truly belive this is why NASCAR has exploded in the last ten years. All that testosterone has to go somewhere.

Look at commercials...on a daily basis, men are idiots, women smart. Look how many shows with chicks beating up guys.

Every other channel, health and beauty crap.

Simplex3 11-06-2003 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
they seem to, don't they?
personally, I want a guy who can fight, I like to feel protected- if he beats me, that's the end of that, however...

To me being a man is:

Showering, shave, comb hair: yes
Pedicure: no

Open doors for women: yes
Cry at movies with women: no

Protect your woman: yes
Hit your woman: never.

Watch football, drink beer and liquor, smoke cigars: yes
Watch fashion shows, drink wine coolers, smoke poles: no

Look at every chick that walks by and want to bang her: yes
Cheat on your wife by banging every chick that walks by: no

Buy a sportscar when you're 40: yes