ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

FAX 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

How can we make sure that this story goes public, Mr. Phobia?

FAX

ghak99 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9130977)
WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET?

http://s15.postimage.org/ywe5vv5u3/T...y_protesto.jpg

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9131009)
The funny thing is, when Pioli is fired, we'll truly need to "change the culture." But this culture is the one created by the GM's office. Normally, this phrase is complete bulllshit, but it will be legitimate in this case.

The next leadership group has a massive task on their hands. The guys who have been here since Herm must be close to giving absolutely no ****s.

chiefzilla1501 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9130983)
Sam Mellinger and others know all about SOC and chiefsplanet.com

He can haul his ass over here right now and get the scoop if he really wants it.

Nobody's going to spoonfeed him this coverage.

They should. I'm sure mellinger wants direct quotes, not just posters telling stories on a message board. People SHOULD spoon feed these media guys info they need.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Then its true, oh my God... Clark has given permission for this.

Its all over, what a terrible story... puuuke.

I've never seen such a bottomless depth.

FAX 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9130850)
It was a complete joke. The BBQ guys were ready to hand over a stack 10k fliers before I stepped up and stopped it.

Your courage in the face of danger inspires us all, Mr. Phobia.

FAX

GloryDayz 11-18-2012 06:47 PM

LOL, Hunt's franchise is officially the league's joke! Good job dumbass! Hunt....your family sucks!

FAX 11-18-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9130970)
PR and Phobia. They will write stories about you when you die.

They will have statues next to Lamar. And their penises will be clearly erect and visible.

FAX

dirk digler 11-18-2012 06:50 PM

Good job Phobia for standing up to this stupid organization. Unbelievable...

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131044)
They will have statues next to Lamar. And their penises will be clearly erect and visible.

FAX

With written consent to enlarge said penises.

FAX 11-18-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9130990)
Just crazy and sad.

I grew up with so much love and positive memories of this organization.

It is heart breaking.

It's stunning. At least, right now it is. I'm sure that a form of grief will pop up in my consciousness later. But, for now, I'm kind of shocked that Pioli could be this stupid.

I mean, man ... the whole "confiscate the flyers" idea was utterly buffoon-like ... of all the possible reactions, this was the most self-defeating and insane.

FAX

FAX 11-18-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131019)
Sounds like the Chiefs could be facing SERIOUS legal consquences if this can be collaborated.

There is no justification for detaining a law abiding citizen on public property. NONE.

That is a violation of one's civil rights, assault and essentially being held against your will.

Attorneys should be contacted forthwith. I'm quite certain that there are several local lawyers who would love the exposure associated with representing and filing on behalf of a fan who was detained and threatened by the Arrowhead thugs.

FAX

Spott 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Instead of a blackout, maybe there can be shirts printed that say "Fire Pioli" and all the fans can wear those into the stadium. Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

notorious 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

"Regime" is now a viable word to describe Pioli's staff.

End Pioli's Regime. Save Our Chiefs!

FAX 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9131034)
Then its true, oh my God... Clark has given permission for this.

Its all over, what a terrible story... puuuke.

I've never seen such a bottomless depth.

No ... I refuse to believe that Clark had anything to do with this. It doesn't sound like him at all.

This sounds 100% like a Pioli dictum that was reversed when Clark discovered what was happening.

FAX

notorious 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131068)
Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

Hmmmmm.

Go on......

FAX 11-18-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9131075)
Hmmmmm.

Go on......

I think Mr. Spott is onto something here.

FAX

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131068)
Instead of a blackout, maybe there can be shirts printed that say "Fire Pioli" and all the fans can wear those into the stadium. Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

They will just make you turn the shirt inside out. Happens all the time with "offensive" shirts at stadiums and arenas.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 06:59 PM

From FB

Quote:

I was at the These Guys Can Cook tailgate and they had flyers on a table people were picking up. They did not hand them out. SOC were handing them out.

Right when game stated there were gold carts surrounding the tailgate stating they can't be handed out, they were going to cancel our friends season tickets because of it and write them a ticket. We were also told anyone in the stadium that had them would be kicked out.

And no they weren't left on cars or on the ground anywhere. They just didn't want any negative press. Too bad because all 3 KC news stations were there including lots of people. And yes they do have a lawyer. They can't do this.

Spott 11-18-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131094)
They will just make you turn the shirt inside out. Happens all the time with "offensive" shirts at stadiums and arenas.

Then print on both sides of the shirt, front and back if you have to. I think they can try to get away with intimidation with the flyers but there's no way they can tell someone what can be printed on their shirt. Maybe make the shirts look just like the fliers(white with black writing) and make the next game a "white out".

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Right when game stated there were gold carts surrounding the tailgate stating they can't be handed out, they were going to cancel our friends season tickets because of it and write them a ticket. We were also told anyone in the stadium that had them would be kicked out.
Just shows how out of touch Fat Scott and his henchmen are. If they really wanted to punish someone they wouldn't treaten to cancel their season tickets... they'd threaten to EXTEND their season tickets for an eternity to watch this dumpster fire of a franchise.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2012 07:03 PM

After this embarrassment by the Chiefs organization, you'd think a change would be made sooner rather than later.

RealSNR 11-18-2012 07:04 PM

The Star has to get ahold of Phobia and pr_capone about this. Hope they do.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Its incredible, this crackdown thing is truly jawdropping.

We're deep in the matrix now, some kind of hidden nightmare world.

Clark doesnt get it, he's a Stepford Owner.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9131112)
After this embarrassment by the Chiefs organization, you'd think a change would be made sooner rather than later.

This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.

LoneWolf 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131105)
Then print on both sides of the shirt, front and back if you have to. I think they can try to get away with intimidation with the flyers but there's no way they can tell someone what can be printed on their shirt. Maybe make the shirts look just like the fliers(white with black writing) and make the next game a "white out".

What about yellow shirts with black lettering to symbolize Clark's cowardice in holding on to Pioli?

Dave Lane 11-18-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief77 (Post 9130803)
Pioli acts like he runs the CIA or something. This organization continually craps on its own customers, and then acts like we should take it and ask for more.

Pioli sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

They told me Pioli was watching them and he was watching me. The goons wrote down a bunch of license plate numbers near where I was standing.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9131136)
He sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

Holy shit man. ROFL

Where were you doing all this? Just passing out flyers?

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:15 PM

I gotta say, I did not support black out arrowhead. The way I was raised no fan would ever wear black, too much like the raiders. However, seeing what is going on here, I would like to see this happen again. I would like to see every single season ticket holder passing out flyers, every season ticket seat empty. I want Chunt to know what he has brought to 1 arrowhead drive.

ChiefsCountry 11-18-2012 07:17 PM

Should have put "Thanks for your service troops" on the back, the PR backlash would have been 10 fold worse then.

Rain Man 11-18-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9131027)

There we go. Now we have an iconic image of the event that will spread around the world like wildfire.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131074)
No ... I refuse to believe that Clark had anything to do with this. It doesn't sound like him at all.

If he isnt paying close enough to attention to know that this was going to be done, before the fact... its just as bad as if he knew exactly what the plan was, in my opinion.

Either way, its an all-time terrible omen.

Brock 11-18-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Pioli sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

They told me Pioli was watching them and he was watching me. The goons wrote down a bunch of license plate numbers near where I was standing.

LMAO

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:23 PM

If Chunt had no idea what was going on that is worse than him giving instructions. If he has no idea what is going on inside his company his finger is NOT on the pulse. Would his father have put up with this, no, Lllamar would come out and talk to pr or one of the gents in charge of the movement, or at least that is what I will believe in my heart.

Spott 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9131125)
What about yellow shirts with black lettering to symbolize Clark's cowardice in holding on to Pioli?

That sounds like a good idea, except I don't know if you can get the KU, KSU and Nebraska folks to wear black and yellow shirts even if it is for a worthy cause. :)

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

Damn, I really wish this really would have been organized for a nationally televised game.

NJChiefsFan 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

I am looking forward to hearing PR when he gets his story up.

stonedstooge 11-18-2012 07:25 PM

Radio dudes are going to go nuts this week. They were border line psychotic last week

Spott 11-18-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131124)
This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.

It is pretty ****ed up. I am a long way away from Arrowhead, but seeing this crap going on is really making me want to never root for this team again and actually finding a new team to follow.

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElGringo (Post 9131207)
Damn, I really wish this really would have been organized for a nationally televised game.

PR has already said we will continue to blackout Arrowhead next week in the Star. We have Manning coming in, that will bring a lot of publicity.

DeezNutz 11-18-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

They told me Pioli was watching them and he was watching me.

Pioli is...Bad Santa

ChiefsCountry 11-18-2012 07:31 PM

Also its intresting where Pioli sits on game day. His seat is right above the Chiefs coaching staff in the pressbox high above Arrowhead. Next to it is the Chiefs radio box. Carl used to have a suite.

FAX 11-18-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9131213)
Radio dudes are going to go nuts this week. They were border line psychotic last week

SaveOurChiefs has been a God-send for those idiots. They should give the movement free advertising for all future events in exchange for providing them with superb grist for their typically moronic rumor mills. Now they have a huge story that is spinning off all kinds of interesting sidebars they can milk for months.

FAX

FAX 11-18-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElGringo (Post 9131207)

The fact that it was A) Organized at all and B) Actually pulled off and C) Completely successful is a dream come true, Mr. ElGringo.

On this day, of all days, we should be thankful for what we have been given.

FAX

Iowanian 11-18-2012 07:33 PM

I used to just want Pioli and everyone below him to be fired or have the decency to resign.

Now, I'd like him to commit seppuku on the 50 yard line with a $7 stadium corn dog.

he won't because he has no honor.

DaFace 11-18-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131247)
The fact that it was A) Organized at all and B) Actually pulled off and C) Completely successful is a dream come true, Mr. ElGringo.

FAX

This. I'll freely admit that I've been pretty skeptical of this from the very beginning (and I mean all the way back to the first banner). But every step of the way, the reality has far exceeded my expectations. This is no different.

If Pioli is fired, pr_capone deserves a trophy. And I'm not even kidding - he needs a physical representation of the success of this thing. I have to think this is all one of the most memorable things he's ever done (and I don't mean that to insinuate that he's not a very accomplished lad).

DeezNutz 11-18-2012 07:38 PM

After this public depantsing, I'm going to have to believe that Clark has no balls if he doesn't make some type of statement this week. At this point, then, he should be considered a live target for vitriol.

KCUnited 11-18-2012 07:38 PM

I have 0 faith in Clark to make the right moves regarding the football team, but without immediate intervention on the PR side and the brand, I'm not sure "winning cures all" at this point.

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131267)
This. I'll freely admit that I've been pretty skeptical of this from the very beginning (and I mean all the way back to the first banner). But every step of the way, the reality has far exceeded my expectations. This is no different.

If Pioli is fired, pr_capone deserves a trophy. And I'm not even kidding - he needs a physical representation of the success of this thing. I have to think this is all one of the most memorable things he's ever done (and I don't mean that to insinuate that he's not a very accomplished lad).

Count me in on this.

I'll pay for the trophy. Sent the money to Phobia and have him pick it up for PR.

To the man who got Pioli fired

From,

Grateful chief fans

Or something similar

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131247)

FAX

This is truly a great day for the planet. I wish I could have done more than watch, even if I disagreed with the way we were getting our message across. I do believe this will be picked up on nationally. I think all the stories of what is going on will create a story and I am proud to be a member of this wonderful group of people since before this all started.

Thank you to not on pr_capone, but to all those that put their blood, sweat, tears, and money to push this movement forward.

FAX 11-18-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Agreed, Mr. DaFace.

I doubt that Mr. pr_capone would tell you that he anticipated all of this, but he has stuck with the program, handled himself with grace and class, and took on the burden of responsibility with enthusiasm. He deserves accolades, to be sure.

I suggest that we make him King Of ChiefsPlanet until somebody else comes along who can kick him in the testicles and steal his scepter.

FAX

SAUTO 11-18-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131284)
Count me in on this.

I'll pay for the trophy. Sent the money to Phobia and have him pick it up for PR.

To the man who got Pioli fired

From,

Grateful chief fans

Or something similar

I'll go half with you if phobia is willing to do the leg work.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX 11-18-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9131251)
I used to just want Pioli and everyone below him to be fired or have the decency to resign.

Now, I'd like him to commit seppuku on the 50 yard line with a $7 stadium corn dog.

he won't because he has no honor.

Pioli's actions today are stunning in both their stupidity and complete disregard for the fan base.

Clearly, he views this as a war.

Now, think about that for a moment ... you have a general manager of a football team who views his own fan base as the declared and hated enemy.

It's flabbergasting.

FAX

DaFace 11-18-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElGringo (Post 9131289)
This is truly a great day for the planet. I wish I could have done more than watch, even if I disagreed with the way we were getting our message across. I do believe this will be picked up on nationally. I think all the stories of what is going on will create a story and I am proud to be a member of this wonderful group of people since before this all started.

Thank you to not on pr_capone, but to all those that put their blood, sweat, tears, and money to push this movement forward.

Yep. To be clear, he's the one that deserves a real-life trophy for being the visionary who started it all and saw it through, but there have been a ton of people involved in making this a success.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-18-2012 07:45 PM

Yeah Eric was detained and I walked in with a dozen flyers in plain sight

Just proves that the Pioli-nazi knows who we are and they are reading our stuff.

NJChiefsFan 11-18-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131299)
Pioli's actions today are stunning in both their stupidity and complete disregard for the fan base.

Now, think about that for a moment ... you have a general manager of a football team who views his own fan base as the declared and hated enemy.

It's flabbergasting.

FAX

And nobody gives a damn about what Winston said a while back. Its forgotten by other fans and KC fans are behind the movement more than ever.

Bugeater 11-18-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

I have two words for you: Dog ramp

DaFace 11-18-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9131309)
I have two words for you: Dog ramp

Oh my god that would be the most hilarious thing ever: a professionally crafted dog-ramp by Phobia, paid for by the Planet, with a plaque on the side. Maybe I'm just easily amused, but I'm literally laughing out loud just thinking about it.

NJChiefsFan 11-18-2012 07:47 PM

We need to have Chipper Jones call Capone and tell him he helped save the Chiefs. I am not sure any trophy could top that for him.

Phobia 11-18-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131035)
Your courage in the face of danger inspires us all, Mr. Phobia.

FAX

Heh heh. That's silly. There was no danger. I know SOC gave quite a bit of money for those papers and there's absolutely no way I wanted them stolen.

OnTheWarpath15 11-18-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131318)
Oh my god that would be the most hilarious thing ever: a professionally crafted dog-ramp by Phobia, paid for by the Planet, with a plaque on the side. Maybe I'm just easily amused, but I'm literally laughing out loud just thinking about it.

This must be done.

Bugeater 11-18-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131318)

ROFL I would chip in on that.

ChiefsCountry 11-18-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131299)

It's flabbergasting.

FAX

Does this suprise you. He treats the employees like dog shit as well.

Marcellus 11-18-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9131325)
Heh heh. That's silly. There was no danger. I know SOC gave quite a bit of money for those papers and there's absolutely no way I wanted them stolen.

The story is awesome, it is like the cherry on top of a great Sundae (Sunday).

I don't think today could have gone better aside from a couple pick 6's by Casshole.

Brock 11-18-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

He's a god. At first, I was like, meh. But goddamn if it didn't turn into something.

Dave Lane 11-18-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131335)
The story is awesome, it is like the cherry on top of a great Sundae (Sunday).

I don't think today could have gone better aside from a couple pick 6's by Casshole.

It truly was a magical day. I had so much fun it was 2 hours of awesomeness handing out the flyers

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9131298)
I'll go half with you if phobia is willing to do the leg work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Done deal if Phobia is willing to do the legwork.:thumb:

munkey 11-18-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9130918)

REPORTED!!!!! That's an African American looking confused...racialist!!!

DaFace 11-18-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131353)

I seriously doubt you'd have any problem at all finding people to chip in for it (again, IF Pioli gets canned).

lcarus 11-18-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131353)

I can make the trophy

Dayze 11-18-2012 07:59 PM

why a dog ramp?

DaFace 11-18-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9131370)
why a dog ramp?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174928

You're welcome.

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9131367)
I can make the trophy

Okay we got a trophy maker, a paid for trophy. All we need to Pioli fired and we are GTG.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 08:02 PM

We could rent a boat and grant pr_capone the rank of Lt. Commander.

LOWER THE BADGE OF OFFICE!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fyh_PFghhzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lcarus 11-18-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131384)
Okay we got a trophy maker, a paid for trophy. All we need to Pioli fired and we are GTG.

Cant wait

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131380)

We can give him a choice? Dog Ramp or trophy?:LOL:

lcarus 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

I also cant wait to hear PR's story

FAX 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9131334)
Does this suprise you. He treats the employees like dog shit as well.

Yes. Actually, it does surprise me. It's beyond comprehension, actually.

The fact that he would call out his "security" personnel to confiscate fliers and signs and 86 fans who were chanting "Fire Pioli" is an absurd course of action for him to take.

Not only is it the absolute wrong thing to do from a public relations standpoint, it speaks clearly and loudly of an individual who is both insane and utterly out-of-touch with the situation, his fan base, and his role as general manager of a football franchise.

A few weeks ago, I finally came to the conclusion that Pioli was mentally disturbed. I was perfectly serious then, and today's events have reinforced my opinion. I find it incredible that someone in his position would be so stupid ... the only possible excuse is that he is insane.

FAX

Brock 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

LMAO how did I miss this

Dayze 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

LMAO
thanks