ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peter Kings take on Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268583)

kcfanXIII 01-07-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9291551)
Wait until the Chiefs lose a game or they happen to be 4-6 or something...and King will write something like "See, told ya so Chiefs fans....be careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener"

Brace yourselves.

sadly, 4-6 would be an improvement.

philfree 01-07-2013 02:34 PM

I think Pioli should become the GM that shan't be named. His time here is over so can we just move on and have all threads about him disapear off the front page of the forum? I'm sick of hearing about his stupid ass.

DTLB58 01-07-2013 03:37 PM

The problem with the national media guys is they are "friends" with these guys because they have given them inside info through the years for their job.
They aren't us fans who have sat through and watched every draft pick and shitty play for 4 years and agonized our hard earned money away while we watched this team go in the toilet to the #1 overall pick.

PK doesn't have a horse in this race. If you read his stories about his daughters games and how passionate he is about her winning and losing those.....If there were a "Pioli" controlling the outcome of that, he might be writing something different.

Raiderhater 01-07-2013 05:10 PM

How does anyone defend a guy who ended player charities?

Spott 01-07-2013 05:10 PM

Peter King gargles donkey scrotum sweat.

Buehler445 01-07-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9293208)

No shit.

Plus I can't believe this isn't getting more publicity. That's a horrible thing. ****ing terrible.

I mean, disallowing Charity? What the **** is the matter with you?

Raiderhater 01-07-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9293221)
No shit.

Plus I can't believe this isn't getting more publicity. That's a horrible thing. ****ing terrible.

My only regret is that it took me this long to think of that as an argument against him. Could have made for a very interesting banner. I admit to being more than a little slow at times.

htismaqe 01-07-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9293208)

:clap::clap::clap:

FAX 01-07-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9293221)
No shit.

Did he really do that, Mr. Buehler445? I mean, I've heard that said ... here. But I've never actually read anything anywhere else that indicates he dictated the end of player charities or community involvement.

It's not that it's entirely unbelievable. Dr. Evil would bite the head off a baby. But things like the Joplin disaster outreach come to mind.

FAX

Buehler445 01-07-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9293256)
Did he really do that, Mr. Buehler445? I mean, I've heard that said ... here. But I've never actually read anything anywhere else that indicates he dictated the end of player charities or community involvement.

It's not that it's entirely unbelievable. Dr. Evil would bite the head off a baby. But things like the Joplin disaster outreach come to mind.

FAX

I think there were some articles stating such, but I don't remember enough of them to search them.

Raiderhater 01-07-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9293261)
I think there were some articles stating such, but I don't remember enough of them to search them.

I want to say that I have read it in an article or two as well but do not recall for certain. One thing I do know for a fact is that the banners promoting those charities are gone. That in and of itself is nothing short of a shame.

RealSNR 01-07-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9293209)
Peter King gargles DaFace's anal leakage.

FYP

FloridaMan88 01-07-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

When Haley last year implied that 'Team-killer' Pioli wiretapped his phones, an outrageous and baseless allegation, 'Team-killer' Pioli let a team statement stand for his response instead of coming out swinging.
Peter King destroyed any remaining shred of journalistic integrity he might have had with this disgraceful statement.

How does King know that Haley's assertion is "baseless" and "outrageous"? Because his fat ass dickhead buddy Fat Scott says so?

Peter King deserves to rot and burn in hell for his pathetic defense of Fat Scott.

MahiMike 01-07-2013 07:29 PM

Wow, how stoopid. Reid took the job because we have the #1 pick and can take any QB he wishes. That's all Peeoli's fault!

HC_Chief 01-07-2013 07:30 PM

Peter King is a hack.

BossChief 01-07-2013 07:33 PM

I'm glad people can see how twerked King is nowadays.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9293486)
Peter King destroyed any remaining shred of journalistic integrity he might have had with this disgraceful statement.

How does King know that Haley's assertion is "baseless" and "outrageous"? Because his fat ass dickhead buddy Fat Scott says so?

Peter King deserves to rot and burn in hell for his pathetic defense of Fat Scott.

LMAO

You and Talking Can are the two best posters in bashing the **** out of Scott the last 2 years here.

Bravo.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2013 08:03 PM

Thread summary:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9291475)
GTFO Peter

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9291454)
king sucks more 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' Pioli yam than matt cassel

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9291433)
GFY, Peter King.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9291516)
Go **** yourself you worthless POS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 9291639)
King needs to keep his fat mouth shut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9291590)
I haven't read the thread, but **** Peter King.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9291721)
Hope King gets the virus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Czervik (Post 9292002)
King can eat a bag of dicks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9293486)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9293209)
Peter King gargles donkey scrotum sweat.

stonedstooge 01-07-2013 08:28 PM

Fatt Scott probably didn't get half of what he deserved

Red Dawg 01-07-2013 08:34 PM

Peter King can go to hell with his stupid analogy. Pioli got everything wrong and fugged this team with his arrogance and refusal to admit mistakes. **** off peter puffer!

Hammock Parties 01-07-2013 11:07 PM

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...t-600x469.jpeg

007 01-08-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9291990)
My take on Peter King's take (Email sent directly to him):

Peter:

Regarding your continued defense of Scott *****, I have a few questions I'd like you to think about.

You mention Andy Reid jumping all over this job, and that ***** didn't leave the cupboard bare. And yes, there is an attractive core around which a good coach can build a team. But how many of those players are Scott ***** draft picks, and how many were here when he arrived?

In four years at the helm, ***** has brought in just 2 players who look to be part of that core: Justin Houston and Eric Berry. All the other key players - Brandon Albert, Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, Derrick Johnson - were already in place when ***** arrived. This DESPITE multiple early-round picks (that were wasted on players like Tyson Jackson, Dexter McCluster, Javier Arenas, etc.)

The new leadership inherits basically the same exact core that ***** did - except that four years of their careers are gone.

How much of Andy Reid's desire for this job had to do with his belief in the ownership (And what Dick Vermeil told him about the Hunt family when asked)?

How much of it had to do with the cap room ***** hoarded while quality players like Brandon Carr (And soon to be Brandon Albert and Dwayne Bowe, had he been allowed to stay) walked elsewhere?

How much of it had to do with the top draft position the Chiefs find themselves in, thanks to *****'s inability to field a team capable of winning, coached by a man capable of winning in the NFL as the top guy?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

crazycoffey 01-08-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9295302)

This picture screams, "ah hell I can do this crap while I live with my grandma for a few months."

Cheater5 01-08-2013 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sniff my nuts, King. Go back to dispensing your bull$*%t at Cheers.

FloridaMan88 01-08-2013 01:30 PM

Peter King responds:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...lls/index.html

PIOLO DESERVES THE SCORN. Was Scott Pioli treated harshly in exiting? Perhaps, although that's partly why they get paid big-boy money. More importantly though, he built up exactly ZERO goodwill here in his time in KC. He played Patriot-type stonewall with the media. He said virtually nothing publicly during the last two horrible seasons. It appears he made few close associations at One Arrowhead Drive. So in a case like that, when the spit hits the fan, it's hardly unexpected to see what occurs. Sometimes, for better or worse, you reap what you sow. And in Pioli's case here in KC, he unfortunately didn't seem to sow much in the way of relationships or people to support him through tough times.

-- From Tim Goodheart, Kansas City

All good points. He should have been more transparent with such a trusted public treasure. And he failed to move the franchise ahead, which you would have expected with a guy who was considered the best GM prospect in football four years ago. As I said yesterday, you'll get no argument from me about the failure of the three big decisions he made as GM. What I'm talking about when I defended Pioli yesterday is the level of personal attacks and vitriol that filled my Twitter timeline were -- and I'm not exaggerating -- as if people were talking about a hardened criminal, not a general manager who failed to deliver the consistent winner the community was hoping for. That's what I don't get.

MORE PIOLI RANCOR. Your claim that Scot Pioli was treated unfairly in Kansas City just doesn't wash. Sure, the three major decisions you noted (Matt Cassell, Todd Haley and Romeo Crennel) were all terrible, but they don't come close to explaining the fan's vitriol toward the man. He used first round draft choices on Tyson Jackson and Jonathan Baldwin. He never brought in a credible backup to Cassel, let alone a legimate contender for the job. Why do you think Kyle Orton had no interest in staying in KC and instead took a backup job in Dallas? He let Brandon Carr go to Dallas and replaced him with Stanford Routt. He created a culture of secrecy and suspicion in the Chiefs organization. The reason people thought Todd Haley's claims were credible was because they were entirely consistent with the culture Scot Pioli created. The Chiefs were generally tens of millions under the salary cap after local taxpayers paid over $200 million for stadium renovations (the Miami Marlins were crucified in the national media for essentially operating the same way). Oh, and they finished 2-14, the same record that got his predecessor fired four years earlier. Pioli's record as a personnel man may be pretty good, his record as a GM is indefensible.

-- From Glenn, Wichita, Kans.

My point, Glenn: I'm good with booing. I'm good with angry letters to the editor. I'm fine with a plane flying overhead urging Clark Hunt to fire Pioli. Bags over the head? Okay with me. All's fair in love and football. But what does it say about us as a people that when Pioli walked on the field before a game this year with his daughter, a cascade of F-bombs and lewd catcalls from fans greeted him so loudly that players nearby were embarrassed?

bobbything 01-08-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9293256)

FAX

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if this were true, but I'd like to read/hear something on it.

the Talking Can 01-08-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9296438)
Peter King responds:

My point, Glenn: I'm good with booing. I'm good with angry letters to the editor. I'm fine with a plane flying overhead urging Clark Hunt to fire *****. Bags over the head? Okay with me. All's fair in love and football. But what does it say about us as a people that when ***** walked on the field before a game this year with his daughter, a cascade of F-bombs and lewd catcalls from fans greeted him so loudly that players nearby were embarrassed?

scott pioli treated people like shit, and got treated like shit in return...but fat **** here has no sympathy for anyone but the person who can help him professionally...

he isn't bleeding copy on the people who got shit canned by pioli for parting their hair the wrong way...and he of course makes no mention of the lawsuits pending against the WORST GM IN HISTORY