ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259671)

Tribal Warfare 08-27-2013 04:36 PM

http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/s...-2-550x798.jpg

http://screencrush.com/arrow-season-2-poster/

‘Arrow‘ season 2 won’t debut on The CW until October 9, nearly a month behind the other network premieres, though in the meantime we’ve kept up with the superhero drama’s latest DC castings. Now, media from ‘Arrow’ season 2 has finally begun to leak out after Comic-Con 2013, highlighting the cast in an all new poster that doesn’t shamelessly flaunt its abs!

We’d be hard-pressed to derive any information from the first official ‘Arrow’ season 2 poster (obtained via TVLine), though at least the series regular status of Colton Haynes (Roy Harper), Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak) and Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson) earns a bit of reflection. If nothing else, Slade certainly looks ready for action, and his presence with the other regulars could suggest a present-day appearance!

In addition to incorporating Metamorpho, The Atom and The Flash, ‘Arrow’ season 2 will pick up on October 9 some time after the events of season 1 finale “Sacrifice,” continuing its ‘Batman Begins’-influenced storytelling with the addition of new villains Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), Brother Blood (Kevin Alejandro), Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White), League of Assasins member Al-Owal (‘Homeland”s Navid Negahban) and DC character Sin (‘The Killing”s Bex Taylor Klaus).

007 10-24-2013 03:48 AM

Ra's al Ghul

Nice

Tribal Warfare 10-24-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10118944)
Ra's al Ghul

Nice

Laurel Lance, isn't Black Canary too.

007 10-24-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10118945)
Laurel Lance, isn't Black Canary too.

That was obvious though.

Barret 10-24-2013 08:37 AM

Hasn't there been some speculation that.....
Spoiler!

Beef Supreme 10-24-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barret (Post 10119158)
Spoiler!

I believe there has.

Bump 10-24-2013 01:08 PM

I really like this show. I pretty much binge watched the first season on netflix and then singed up on hulu plus so that I could watch season 2. It's good! I love the island flash backs too, probably my favorite part of the show.

Frosty 10-26-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barret (Post 10119158)
Spoiler!

That would make a lot of sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 10119841)
I really like this show. I pretty much binge watched the first season on netflix and then singed up on hulu plus so that I could watch season 2. It's good! I love the island flash backs too, probably my favorite part of the show.

I think it's really hitting its stride now. I hope the audience (and ratings) comes back so it doesn't get canceled. :huh:

I do wish they would fix the sound on the show. It always sounds like everyone is talking from the bottom of a metal garbage can.

Frosty 10-26-2013 01:28 PM

One other thing...

Wasn't Oliver's girlfriend on the island a lot more, um.. "Asian"... last season than she is this season?

Valiant 10-26-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10124866)
One other thing...

Wasn't Oliver's girlfriend on the island a lot more, um.. "Asian"... last season than she is this season?

Same girl per imdb.

Frosty 10-26-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10124886)
Same girl per imdb.

Ok. Faulty memory, I guess. She looks very caucasian this season, especially considering who her father is. :shrug:

ThaVirus 10-28-2013 11:38 PM

I'm on episode 7. There is a disturbing lack of tits and other senseless nudity on this show.

CrazyPhuD 10-29-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10124866)
One other thing...

Maybe Oliver put so much white into her on the island that she started to change? You are what you eat right? :shrug:

listopencil 10-31-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9011355)
Canada KC glad your working but i'm not watching a show about a commie. Tell me when they will have the justice society tv show.

Now that I am Netflixing the show I find this post hilarious.

keg in kc 10-31-2013 09:08 PM

Think we got our first hint as to the origin of the Flash last night. Little news story about a Star Labs particle accelerator. :hmmm:

CanadaKC 11-01-2013 10:14 PM

I wish i could tell you more...but my ass would get fired. Let's just say some of you are on the right track!:thumb:

Frosty 11-04-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10145583)
Think we got our first hint as to the origin of the Flash last night. Little news story about a Star Labs particle accelerator. :hmmm:

Yeah, they mentioned in the season premiere, too. It will probably come more to the forefront as time goes by.

Beef Supreme 11-04-2013 01:02 PM

I had been trying to watch this show regularly but I'm not very good at keeping television appointments. Finally watched all the episodes straight through now that I am the last person on the planet to get netflix.

Pretty impressed. Probably the best superhero television show I've seen.

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2013 09:13 PM

Wait a minute, I thought they killed off Merlin.

007 11-20-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10208333)
Wait a minute, I thought they killed off Merlin.

Obviously healed by whatever it is they are looking for on the island.

Tribal Warfare 11-21-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10208545)
Obviously healed by whatever it is they are looking for on the island.

Though in 2 weeks Barry Allen will be introduced :rockon:

Javabean 11-22-2013 11:06 AM

Just watched season one on Netflix. Really, really liked it. Probably the best superhero TV show I've seen. I watch almost everything on Netflix a year after it airs, but I'm considering paying Amazon for season 2 so I can watch at as it comes out.

Did any of you see the old Flash TV show from the early 90s? It was pretty good for its time. Mark Hamill played the Trickster in one episode, and did such a great job that it lead to his voicing the Joker on the Batman: TAS cartoon and then subsequent cartoons and video games. Arrow reminds me a lot of that Flash show -- obviously, Arrow's much better with 20 years of innovation to build on, but it reminds me of that Flash show in that it's giving us a surprisingly good interpretation of a second tier hero.

Interesting how over the past decade, Marvel's done so much better with movies and DC's done much better with live action TV shows. I'd say the cartoons are a push now what with Marvel's recent Avengers and Spider-Man series rivaling the Bruce Timm cartoons.

keg in kc 11-22-2013 02:19 PM

Yeah, remember the flash, and the super fake muscled costume. LMAO

I also remember it being pretty bad.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QszlMVDrFjc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think DC's still quite a bit ahead cartoon-wise. They've just had so many good ones. They both have a problem with networks cancelling the good ones (Avengers Assemble/Justice League Unlimited (which basically ended the DCU begun by BTAS)/Young Justice). Ultimate Spider-Man is okay, but it doesn't have anything like the storyline quality of earlier series. The new Avengers series is a mixed mag at best.

I like Beware the Batman, despite the CGI look, but I have a feeling it's been quietly canceled the way Young Justice and the suprisingly good Green Lantern series were earlier in the year. About a month ago they just stopped showing it, with no explanation. So the only DC thing they have on is the just awful Teen Titans cartoon (think the same juvenile 4th wall breaking and in jokes of Ultimate Spider-Man, but done much worse...).

I have a gut feeling that we may be seeing the end of DC cartoons for a while. Marvel really has the edge long term with their Disney connection.

keg in kc 11-22-2013 02:20 PM

Speaking of Arrow, season's been great so far, and the ratings have been steadily climbing, which is awesome.

Barret 11-23-2013 12:21 AM

Does anyone foresee Thea kinda start training with Roy? He was trying to get her to release some anger like he does by punching stuff. Is that going to lead her to get into the vigilante business?

keg in kc 11-23-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barret (Post 10212999)
Does anyone foresee Thea kinda start training with Roy? He was trying to get her to release some anger like he does by punching stuff. Is that going to lead her to get into the vigilante business?

Well, he was calling her Speedy a lot last year.

Javabean 11-24-2013 08:27 AM

How's Summer Glau doing? From what I read, she's getting a chance to play something other than a damaged crazy girl. I'm not familiar with her character from the comics, though.

keg in kc 11-24-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javabean (Post 10215657)
How's Summer Glau doing? From what I read, she's getting a chance to play something other than a damaged crazy girl. I'm not familiar with her character from the comics, though.

She's done okay. It is a different character, but she still seems pretty limited in range. At least so far. Instead of 'crazy summer glau' she seems like 'angry summer glau' with a bit of 'lonely summer glau' thrown in a couple weeks ago. If that makes any sense.

She actually had a different sort of role on Alphas on SyFy, too. I thought she was better there, a bit more subtle, but it took some time to get her to that point. Maybe the same happens on Arrow.

journeyscarab 12-03-2013 10:17 PM

Dang it...just finished Season 1. LOVE THIS SHOW! Better than Agents of Shield, though Arrow gets soap opera-ish from time to time. CW doesnt have the first two episodes for free viewing so I may have to buy off of Amazon. Great, great show! Can't wait to dig into Season 2!

Radar Chief 12-04-2013 08:10 AM

Jujitsu Instructor buddy was talking up this show so I caught the first season on Net Flix and started DVRing the second season. Problem is I started on season 2 about 6 episodes in so I’m still a little behind.

Bump 12-04-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 10247019)
Dang it...just finished Season 1. LOVE THIS SHOW! Better than Agents of Shield, though Arrow gets soap opera-ish from time to time. CW doesnt have the first two episodes for free viewing so I may have to buy off of Amazon. Great, great show! Can't wait to dig into Season 2!

it definitely gets a bit like a soap opera at times. But ya, it's still a very good show. All of the hot women helps too.

journeyscarab 12-04-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 10248068)
it definitely gets a bit like a soap opera at times. But ya, it's still a very good show. All of the hot women helps too.

True.

007 12-05-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 10248068)

one was sorely missing this week.

Silock 12-05-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10249432)
one was sorely missing this week.

Thea and Felicity more than made up for it. HOLY SHIT.

Radar Chief 12-06-2013 04:41 PM

So if Jr. CSI is lying about his job and there are no "similar cases" how did he know to head straight for the missing centrifuge?

Silock 12-06-2013 08:38 PM

Because Barry Allen is The Flash?

Radar Chief 12-07-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10253399)
Because Barry Allen is The Flash?

? You lost me.

keg in kc 12-12-2013 12:05 PM

Thought that was a pretty effective finale, although I'm not sure how I feel about
Spoiler!
as the 2nd half big bad.

It does make sense, they set it up well, I just hadn't envisioned him as a mastermind, more of a direct guy.

Tribal Warfare 12-12-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10271091)
Thought that was a pretty effective finale, although I'm not sure how I feel about
Spoiler!
as the 2nd half big bad.

It does make sense, they set it up well, I just hadn't envisioned him as a mastermind, more of a direct guy.

Oliver can't beat him, hell Batman couldn't alone.

keg in kc 12-12-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10271195)
Oliver can't beat him, hell Batman couldn't alone.

I meant in terms of the show mythology established so far. They'll have to do some things to establish his intellect.

Silock 12-12-2013 02:01 PM

Cheesiest episode yet. I just can't take Crixus seriously.

007 01-16-2014 04:52 AM

What the hell did Laurel do to her face? Looks like everything was pulled back.

journeyscarab 01-16-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10372788)

Yeah she's got that reptile look going on. Someone mentioned she got surgery over the summer. I would think she's a bit young for that already.

Ragged Robin 01-16-2014 09:23 PM

I've been following this show because I'm more or less a DC fan (though I hate what they've done with the reboot). I've always found it really lame that they made Ollie Batman-lite and not only that, specifically NOLAN-batman-lite. The mid-season finale in December got me pumped but it seems like the only great episodes that get the ball rolling have actual comic book writers involved (Geoff Johns) and the rest are pretty soap opera/mediocre/bleh. I like how they've starting shipping Ollie and Felicity though. The whole Roy/Thea/kids arc is really annoying.. there's a lot of dead weight characters on the show like Diggle whose soul purpose is to be morale support and say stuff like "well back when I was in the military.." and of course Laurel whose been really useless since the start of the season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10372788)

I think she just lost a lot of weight.

listopencil 01-16-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10249479)
Thea and Felicity more than made up for it. HOLY SHIT.

So...does Thea have a speech impediment?

007 01-16-2014 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10374368)
I've been following this show because I'm more or less a DC fan (though I hate what they've done with the reboot). I've always found it really lame that they made Ollie Batman-lite and not only that, specifically NOLAN-batman-lite. The mid-season finale in December got me pumped but it seems like the only great episodes that get the ball rolling have actual comic book writers involved (Geoff Johns) and the rest are pretty soap opera/mediocre/bleh. I like how they've starting shipping Ollie and Felicity though. The whole Roy/Thea/kids arc is really annoying.. there's a lot of dead weight characters on the show like Diggle whose soul purpose is to be morale support and say stuff like "well back when I was in the military.." and of course Laurel whose been really useless since the start of the season.

I think she just lost a lot of weight.

that weight must have all come off of her face. She looks a ton like Kim Raver now. Its distracting.

She was prettier before.

007 01-16-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10374450)
So...does Thea have a speech impediment?

Who cares. Felicity was Smoakin

journeyscarab 01-30-2014 12:33 PM

Watched last night episode. Eh, they're starting to go past believable. Parts of the claw are embeded in the prisoners body and he pulls them out like its nothing? Come on.

Also, mom is running for mayor?? The ex-husband returns to run her campaign after the way their marriage ended? This felt like a filler episode and a bit soap-opera-ie.

Meanwhile...we've seen nothing from Barry Allen in Central City.

Ragged Robin 01-30-2014 07:58 PM

The show is really bad except for the few episodes that actual comic book writers are in charge of (like the mid-season finale). Diggles and Laurel have gone beyond useless in this show and have absolutely no role.

I laughed out loud during one of his typical worthless scenes.

"You know, Roy, Slade, some guys I served with, some people are just broken. *hands Ollie his ringing cell phone that was 2 feet in front of him anyways*"

ROFL

You can count on the writers to have him say something generic about his time as a Marine and then do something pointless just for the sake of giving him screen time because.. he exists. They looked like they were setting him up as an actual partner who could fight along side him sometimes back in Season 1 due to his experience/training.. then he just turned out to have no role at all. And don't get me started on Laurel.. jeez.

keg in kc 01-30-2014 09:54 PM

Last night was a setup episode, putting everything in place for the latter portion of the season. It wasn't great, but it had its moments, and I like where I think they're going.

I don't believe Barry Allen shows up again this year. I remember reading something about that a few weeks back, and how we won't be seeing him again until the Flash series.

Silock 01-31-2014 02:53 AM

Blah episode. This show sucks now. WAY sucks.

007 01-31-2014 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10403559)
Blah episode. This show sucks now. WAY sucks.

you think everything sucks tonight.

Silock 01-31-2014 03:02 PM

I can only take so much seething Roy and dumbass Laurel.

listopencil 01-31-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10404424)

It was always walking a very fine line. I enjoyed it enough to watch the first season. It just barely managed to wind it's way through the cheesiness, and kept most of the characters just barley compelling enough, that I was entertained. I found the Roy story arch to be annoying and stupid. I was hoping that they were either going to move away from it in the second season or resolve it quickly.

007 01-31-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10404424)

I don't understand what they are tyring to accomplish with Laurel at all. she was a good character in the first year but now she is just a waste.

Frosty 02-04-2014 10:46 PM

I'm not a DC fan so I'm not up on this stuff. What squad was that lady forming at the end and who was the 2nd rate Wolverine rip-off?

Frosty 02-04-2014 10:52 PM

Never mind. I guess Google is my friend. It's the Suicide Squad, which I've never heard of before.

Ragged Robin 02-05-2014 11:55 PM

lol this show is SOBAD. The Moira/Felicity scene.. "You can't tell him because, you like him and he'll hate you!" WHAT?? That doesn't even make any sense ROFL.

Also.. British actress with fake American accent (momma Lance) + American actress with fake made-up accent (Nyssa/Chick from Spartacus).. ugh. The actress who plays the new Sara.. super annoying.

aaaand has EVERY episode this season ended with Laurel being completely worthless? ROFL

journeyscarab 02-06-2014 09:50 AM

And now Sara is gay, bi, confused? Was that a necessary storyline? Looks like the writers are going to start adding in storylines that didn't exist in the comics?

NTTATWWT!

Beef Supreme 02-06-2014 11:20 AM

Yeah, it's going downhill unfortunately. I guess we shouldn't expect the CW to be something significantly different than what they are — Teeny-bopper TV.

Kinda depressing though. Season one was pretty solid for the most part.

007 02-06-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 10417144)
And now Sara is gay, bi, confused? Was that a necessary storyline? Looks like the writers are going to start adding in storylines that didn't exist in the comics?

NTTATWWT!

Seems like a hollywood requirement now. More and more shows are throwing the gay and lesbian couples in.

keg in kc 02-06-2014 08:04 PM

I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm greatly enjoying this season, and the direction they've taken basically everyone.

007 02-06-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10418174)
I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm greatly enjoying this season, and the direction they've taken basically everyone.

As a season I have enjoyed it but I also can see why others are put off by it.

Tribal Warfare 02-21-2014 11:23 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3HjZAQNkosw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 03-06-2014 05:06 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/56Juouq9Jmg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 03-06-2014 05:31 AM

NICE

Javabean 03-06-2014 11:46 AM

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet, and I know a lot of you are down on it, but that trailer looks awesome.

keg in kc 03-06-2014 11:47 AM

Season 2 has been fine.

kcxiv 03-20-2014 02:29 AM

i just got into this show over the weekend and holy crap is it good. Im loving this show. Im not even into superheroes and what not. Ive never been a big fan, but this is good.

Radar Chief 03-20-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10503513)
i just got into this show over the weekend and holy crap is it good. Im loving this show. Im not even into superheroes and what not. Ive never been a big fan, but this is good.

It's alright. I’ve been recording and watch every episode, sometimes the drama gets tedious but the action is OK.
I don’t get much of the conversation on this topic though because I have picked up very few comics in my life.

Silock 03-20-2014 02:03 PM

Last night's episode was awful.

kcxiv 03-20-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10503750)
It's alright. I’ve been recording and watch every episode, sometimes the drama gets tedious but the action is OK.
I don’t get much of the conversation on this topic though because I have picked up very few comics in my life.

First thing i understand with a tv show is, what are the producers going with it. I know its never going to be an award winner, its based off a comic book. Its going to be a little cheesy and unbelievable. Once i get that through my thick head, i can enjoy it. The "drama" part doesnt bother me as my neighbor and her daughters made me get over that shit a long time ago. Plus, i understand they need that shit for the female audience as well.

Then again i do this for alot of tv shows and it allows me to enjoy them. If i want my super serious award writing/acting shows, i know where to watch those too.

I loved the fact we got a little Harley Quinn part (same chick that does the the Batman Video games). We got a quick introduction to who the flash is (previous Episodes). Then did the Suicide Squad was a cool touch then at the end of yesterdays Episode we got Deathstroke in his full gear (yeah we know who he is already, still awesome).

This is by far the best Comic adapted show and i dont think its even close after Arrow.

P.S Felicity Smoak is ****ing beautiful. lol

kcxiv 03-20-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10504555)
Last night's episode was awful.

Hell no, it was cool Suicide Squad complete with Harley Quinn (used the voice that does the arkham video games)bad ass. We got Deathstroke thats going to be the main bad guy for the end of the season run.

It was pretty badass for me. *shrug*

Silock 03-20-2014 02:52 PM

The SS didn't really do anything. Quinn's cameo was all of 2 seconds and Deathstrokes reveal wasn't until the end. I was bored. Nothing really happened. Filler episode with a couple of introductions.

keg in kc 03-20-2014 04:11 PM

Setup episode but I liked it. Good seeing some diggle flashbacks as a change-of-pace.

Ragged Robin 03-20-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10504653)
The SS didn't really do anything. Quinn's cameo was all of 2 seconds and Deathstrokes reveal wasn't until the end. I was bored. Nothing really happened. Filler episode with a couple of introductions.

This. The whole arc with Ollie was just awful. DURR I'M EMO OH WAIT NO I'M NOT BECAUSE WE LOVE EACHOTHER!! The whole Diggle/Suicide Squad.. pointless. Just spinning the tires.

The whole season is based on Ollie's decision to step in front of Sarah instead of Shadow and then Slade blaming Ollie for Shadow's death. Doesn't even make sense but then they have the "well.. mirakuru makes you go crazy so it doesn't have to make sense" argument to fall back on but it's still a pretty weak foundation.. but then again the whole Slade/Shadow shipper thing didn't EVER translate to anything to begin with so even the basic premise doesn't even hold ROFL

kcxiv 03-20-2014 08:51 PM

The Suicide Squad part was not useless at all. It shows a way to bring the Suicide Squad together for future episodes even the voice over cameo for Harley Quinn, they set it up perfect for the future. they introduce Wendell (think that was her name) lol. Im not to familiar with the DC Universe but from reviews and other forums i visit this was what i gathered.

007 03-20-2014 09:51 PM

For the most part it was a throwaway episode but I liked getting a little more background on Diggle. I'm not disappointed in this season in the least.

Radar Chief 03-21-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10504619)
The "drama" part doesnt bother me as my neighbor and her daughters made me get over that shit a long time ago.

LMAO :thumb:

Quote:

I loved the fact we got a little Harley Quinn part (same chick that does the the Batman Video games). We got a quick introduction to who the flash is (previous Episodes). Then did the Suicide Squad was a cool touch then at the end of yesterdays Episode we got Deathstroke in his full gear (yeah we know who he is already, still awesome).

See, this is what I’m talking about. I don’t know who any of these people are.
Only reason I understand the Flash bit is because I asked about it here, and got a rather sarcastic, dismissive answer so I quit trying to discuss the show.

Quote:

P.S Felicity Smoak is ****ing beautiful. lol

Got that right. :thumb:

Beef Supreme 03-21-2014 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10505099)
This. The whole arc with Ollie was just awful. DURR I'M EMO OH WAIT NO I'M NOT BECAUSE WE LOVE EACHOTHER!! The whole Diggle/Suicide Squad.. pointless. Just spinning the tires.

The whole season is based on Ollie's decision to step in front of Sarah instead of Shadow and then Slade blaming Ollie for Shadow's death. Doesn't even make sense but then they have the "well.. mirakuru makes you go crazy so it doesn't have to make sense" argument to fall back on but it's still a pretty weak foundation.. but then again the whole Slade/Shadow shipper thing didn't EVER translate to anything to begin with so even the basic premise doesn't even hold ROFL

Pretty much agree with most of that, but kinda dug the suicide squad bit. Probably because I used to read the Suicide Squad Comic back in the 80s. Also a big fan of Deathstroke, but could do with less emo angst and more kickass.