ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Mother**** you Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206614)

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706836)
Scott Pioli has made 1, 1 pick as a GM.

Tyson Jackson at three.

He wasn't in charge of scouting, that was Dimitroff.

He wasn't the guy making the pick, that was Belichick.

But please, continue to suckle the cock of a guy who just took the 15th-20th rated prospect at 3 and traded our second rounder for a backup.

But hey, these guys "love football." You know what, so do a lot of high school football players.

we dont actually know WHO made the picks for the pats

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 5706968)
Pioli would make piss run down your leg.

I'm pretty sure that Tank Abbot would do that. It doesn't make him qualified to run a football team.

This has absolutely no basis in reality.

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 5706951)
Again, he is a 15-20 rated prospect among teams who value a 4-3.

Seymour was seen as a reach when he was picked, Warren was seen as a major reach when he was drafted - many saw him as a 2nd rounder and he was taken in the top half of the draft.

It's always funny watching the armchair draft reactions.

Pioli Zombie 04-25-2009 03:03 PM

I think they should fire Pioli and put Hamas in charge since he's such an expert on the qualifications of defensive ends. He says Jackson is 10-20 because he goes by his computer printout in the basement. Yeah, Pioli had nothing to do with player personnel in Foxboro. Hamas must have gone to the Ron Borges school of dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5706975)
we dont actually know WHO made the picks for the pats

Bill Belichick was the GM.

He made the picks. Period.

htismaqe 04-25-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 5706543)
Let's not over-react. I don't like the pick particularly well either, but we obviously didn't have any trade options. He's made some really good moves already IMO, the guy knows what he's doing.

I agree.

dirk digler 04-25-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5706971)
I'd like to know why people think stupid moves are acceptable because Scott Pioli is making them. If Peterson had made these exact moves everyone would be melting down about how dumb this is.

But hey nevermind, either Pioli is some super genius that is gonna be great or we're gonna be in the cellar for 10 years.

I am not too excited about this pick but we have to give Pioli some kind of honeymoon period so he can build this team the way he believes in.

ChiTown 04-25-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

I'd like to know why people think stupid moves are acceptable because Scott Pioli is making them. If Peterson had made these exact moves everyone would be melting down about how dumb this is.

But hey nevermind, either Pioli is some super genius that is gonna be great or we're gonna be in the cellar for 10 years.

I'd like to know why this is such a stupid move, especially given that the draft isn't even over yet?

Nevermind, Hamas and Mecca are the resident experts on NFL personnel needs. Game over.

-King- 04-25-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Um duh? When you win, you kind of get the benefit of the doubt. Peterson won shit! Pioli has 3 SB rings on his hand. Belicheck has said that Pioli was very involved with making teh team so yeah, I'm willin to trust him until he proves me wrong.

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706982)

LOL. Yeah. "period." It was all or nothing, right?

ROFL

You've had some PMS meltdowns before, but this is one for the record books.

Pop a midol, take a shot of tequila, and go pass out.

Swanman 04-25-2009 03:05 PM

I personally don't know about the pick, but I'm reserving judgment. What I do know is that if the old regime was still in power, this team had zero chance of getting better, with no one to scout talent properly and no one to "coach up" talent properly. Now it's unknown if this new regime will be any good or not, but it's better than knowing the regime will continue to suck.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706982)

you can say that all you want, doesnt make it true. the truth is that we dont really know

wild1 04-25-2009 03:05 PM

The greatest part: No matter how much bitching and crying there is, we're doing this Pioli's way.

Skyy God 04-25-2009 03:05 PM

The play is to ignore Hamas. He had this thread queued up if Pioli drafted anyone other than Sanchez.

htismaqe 04-25-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 5706745)
makes me think that we probably didn't trade down because we didn't get any offers worth a shit

Exactly.

DaneMcCloud 04-25-2009 03:06 PM

I'll go on record right now and say this will be the worst first round pick the Chiefs have made in 30 years.

This guy is NOT a game changer. He can't rush the passer. He was only a two time second team SEC player (when he was next to Dorsey) and he will be ANOTHER WASTED PICK.

**** Scott Pioli. **** Tim Krumrie. AND **** all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 5706993)
I'd like to know why this is such a stupid move, especially given that the draft isn't even over yet?

Nevermind, Hamas and Mecca are the resident experts on NFL personnel needs. Game over.

Whatever man, I'm not a fan of this way of building a team.

stevieray 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706978)
I'm pretty sure that Tank Abbot would do that. It doesn't make him qualified to run a football team.

This has absolutely no basis in reality.

but making the pick you wanted would?

ROFL

philfree 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5706958)
**** YOU, PHIL.

**** YOU.

What clever reply would Dane come up with? Oh I know...ROFL

Go lick some more mud bunnies off your lover.

PhilFree:arrow:

Pioli Zombie 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

No we can't see how it plays out. We must make up our minds that everything Pioli does sucks.

Has this crowd liked ANYTHING the Chiefs have done? No. That should tell you what "experts" they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5707014)
I'll go on record right now and say this will be the worst first round pick the Chiefs have made in 30 years.

This guy is NOT a game changer. He can't rush the passer. He was only a two time second team SEC player (when he was next to Dorsey) and he will be ANOTHER WASTED PICK.

**** Scott Pioli. **** Tim Krumrie. AND **** all you pussies you blindly follow Pioli.

LOL.............

at you.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

worse than ryan sims, big cat, percy snow?

dirk digler 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

There is no humanly way this pick will be worse than Trezelle Jenkins.

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Trezelle Jenkins was a better pick?

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:08 PM

He's not a game changer that really can't be debated.

He's the epitome of a safe pick.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707018)
Whatever man, I'm not a fan of this way of building a team.

inside out? thats the way most say it should be done, and our QB is not old and has a pretty good upside

The Bad Guy 04-25-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5706962)
Lot of sound logic here in refutation.

What are we going to refute? You talk like you were in the room for every Patriots decision.

Sully 04-25-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5707031)
worse than ryan sims, big cat, percy snow?

Percy Snow wasn't a bad pick.

Pioli Zombie 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Another expert. 30 years

This the exact things said about Richard Seymour and Ty Warren. But you know more than Pioli.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5707047)
Percy Snow wasn't a bad pick.

how do you know that?

Skyy God 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 5707035)
Trezelle Jenkins was a better pick?

Don't interrupt Dane's epic overreaction with logic.

The Bad Guy 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

I'll throw one out too:

**** all you who think you can tell the future.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 5706998)
LOL. Yeah. "period." It was all or nothing, right?

ROFL

You've had some PMS meltdowns before, but this is one for the record books.

Pop a midol, take a shot of tequila, and go pass out.

So Belichick, despite being GM, isn't the guy who pulls the trigger on the pick?

So, if the pick works out, Scott Pioli gets credit despite not being the guy in charge. If they end up with Maroney, Chad Jackson, Ben Watson, or Daniel Graham, then it's Belichick's fault because he's in charge.

I love this tard logic.

Basically this board has boiled down to a street auction to see who can get to the front of the line to fluff a GM who has done nothing but make terrible moves from the day he was hired.

Swanman 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Wow, just wow.

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707040)

Is Richard Seymour a gamechanger in your opinion? Honest question.

dirk digler 04-25-2009 03:10 PM

I don't think Trezelle played 1 full season. He was probably one of the worst draft picks in NFL history let alone Chiefs history.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5707043)
inside out? thats the way most say it should be done, and our QB is not old and has a pretty good upside

Trading for backup QB's you're familiar with then drafting a role player in the top 3 so you can shoehorn in your defensive scheme making last years top 5 pick mean nothing is not my idea of rebuilding.

Just rebuild the rebuild...they might aswell trade most of the team it's pretty obvious they aren't going with a scheme the players fits they are going to make players fit the scheme.

RealSNR 04-25-2009 03:10 PM

I'm not ready to give up on Pioli, but this was a ****ing stupid pick that was a result of the 3-4 defense move (stupid) the Cassel trade (stupid) and this Jackson pick (stupid).

It's going to take a miracle for all three moves to work out. It's not likely at all. Stupid decisions were made this offseason. That's all there is to it.

In all this talk about "safe" picks and doing the "safe" thing we ended up with the most unsafe circumstances.

It's far more likely that Sanchez will be an elite NFL QB and that Dorsey will thrive in a 4-3 than it is that the Chiefs move to the 3-4 and Cassel will work out great.

stevieray 04-25-2009 03:11 PM

hahahahaha..Sanchez has tremendous upside, but Jackson has already peaked...

this is quality entertainment.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 5707066)
Is Richard Seymour a gamechanger in your opinion? Honest question.

He is not Richard Seymour if he's that good I'll eat my ****ing shoe ok.

ChiTown 04-25-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707040)

Kind of like when everyone was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited when we drafted our 1st round pick last year. You know, a game changer.

Holy crap, some of you folks must go to bed at night truly believing you're smarter than most NFL GM's.

The Bad Guy 04-25-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5707063)
So Belichick, despite being GM, isn't the guy who pulls the trigger on the pick?

So, if the pick works out, Scott Pioli gets credit despite not being the guy in charge. If they end up with Maroney, Chad Jackson, Ben Watson, or Daniel Graham, then it's Belichick's fault because he's in charge.

I love this tard logic.

Basically this board has boiled down to a street auction to see who can get to the front of the line to fluff a GM who has done nothing but make terrible moves from the day he was hired.

You talk like every opinion you have posted on this board has been gold.

There's a big difference between waiting and seeing what happens, and acting like a homocidal maniac because Pioli didn't follow the plan that you wanted.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

I love this tard logic.

That's what it is, the Pioli fluff contest, he can do whatever and if you question it you are a bad fan.

Sully 04-25-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5707055)
how do you know that?

He had a VERY good rookie year.
He just got injured.

The Bad Guy 04-25-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707079)

If he turns out to be, you'll never say a word.

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

I love this tard logic.

Who has said the bad picks are all Belichick? I certainly haven't, and I haven't seen any reputable poster on here say that.

Pioli and Belichick aren't perfect, but they're arguably the best in the league at what they do. To act like Pioli didn't play a huge role in building that Pats dynasty is downright laughable.

Acting like you know more than these guys and that they're building the team the wrong way is downright laughable, and right now the huge majority of this board is laughing at you.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5707077)
It's far more likely that Sanchez will be an elite NFL QB and that Dorsey will thrive in a 4-3 than it is that the Chiefs move to the 3-4 and Cassel will work out great.

how so

wild1 04-25-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707076)
Trading for backup QB's you're familiar with then drafting a role player in the top 3 so you can shoehorn in your defensive scheme making last years top 5 pick mean nothing is not my idea of rebuilding.

Just rebuild the rebuild...they might aswell trade most of the team it's pretty obvious they aren't going with a scheme the players fits they are going to make players fit the scheme.

why the **** would you build a defense that fits the existing players?

the team won two games last year. they had 10 sacks all year. those players SUCK ASS.

who cares if we replace them? they need replacing

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Answer the original ****ing question.

Is Seymour a gamechanger?

Swanman 04-25-2009 03:13 PM

Don't forget that many, many people were creaming their jeans over the selections of Derrick Johnson and Glenn Dorsey, and so far those two haven't lived up to that particular hype. Maybe it was bad coaching or lack of talent around them (definitely bad coaching with Dorsey), but still, those two have not been anywhere near gamechangers. Could Jackson be a bust? Yes, but he could also be a very good player. I'll wait to see him on the field before tarding out over the pick.

wild1 04-25-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5707093)

"Hey, I have always said...."

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 5707099)

the team won two games last year. they had 10 sacks all year. those players SUCK ASS.

You don't flush top 5 picks from the previous year.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 5707102)
Answer the original ****ing question.

Is Seymour a gamechanger?

Sure but it's apples to oranges because he isn't Seymour so that's a nice way to try to load your point.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5707091)
He had a VERY good rookie year.
He just got injured.

really? he had 2 sacks who knows how many tackles cant find it.

ChiefaRoo 04-25-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Why don't you do this. If Jackson makes the Pro Bowl you'll give yourself a buzz cut and post the pics on the planet. Whatcha' say?

ChiefsFanatic 04-25-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 5707099)

it would not matter how good the players were last year because our coached sucked.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5707093)

Just blow me I've had enough of your bullshit. You're arguing just to argue because you wanna believe and god forbid someone tell you that they're making shitty moves.

Better yet go blow Pioli it's what you've been doing anyway.

Pioli Zombie 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

This has lived up to all my expectations. Mostly sane people being drowned out by crybaby complainers who never ever are happy about anything

Mecca at least has sounded like a rational human being

Hamas and dane will be out tonight setting forest fires.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

LMAO I LOVE this place on draft day. My only hope is Jackson turns out to be a stud and this thread can be brought up! LMAO

Change your ****ing tampon.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707114)
Sure but it's apples to oranges because he isn't Seymour so that's a nice way to try to load your point.

people are comparing him to seymour so it's not really apples to oranges especially when they play the same position

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 5707128)
Why don't you do this. If Jackson makes the Pro Bowl you'll give yourself a buzz cut and post the pics on the planet. Whatcha' say?

I wouldn't buzz my hair for a million dollars so no.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5707134)

Hamas and dane will be out tonight setting forest fires.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

eazyb81 04-25-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707114)

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

So why is Seymour a gamechanger in your mind, even though he doesn't put up the gaudy numbers and is not constantly in the backfield?

Donger 04-25-2009 03:17 PM

What strange reactions. Don't we already have a QB with some experience and success under his belt? If so, we would the Chiefs use their first on another QB, who is a rookie? Haven't many 1st round QBs ended up being busts?

Sully 04-25-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5707120)
really? he had 2 sacks who knows how many tackles cant find it.

He wasn't asked to sack the QB.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 5707095)
Who has said the bad picks are all Belichick? I certainly haven't, and I haven't seen any reputable poster on here say that.

Pioli and Belichick aren't perfect, but they're arguably the best in the league at what they do. To act like Pioli didn't play a huge role in building that Pats dynasty is downright laughable.

Acting like you know more than these guys and that they're building the team the wrong way is downright laughable, and right now the huge majority of this board is laughing at you.

The huge majority of this board is filled with ****ing idiots who

1) Didn't want Herm then blindly supported him
2) Didn't want Cassel then blindly supported him
3) Didn't want Haley, then blindly supported him

It's pretty damned obvious if you look at the history of NE guys or Parcells guys after leaving Belichick what happens, they fall flat on their face.

The Patriots draft record over the last three years is pretty much flat out terrible. Mayo and Gostkowski are the only picks they've really hit on.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 5707135)
LMAO I LOVE this place on draft day. My only hope is Jackson turns out to be a stud and this thread can be brought up! LMAO

Change your ****ing tampon.

Look even the people that hate the pick would rather he turn out good I don't think anyone sits around hoping the team sucks ass.

But as of right now it doesn't look great.

htismaqe 04-25-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 5707106)
Don't forget that many, many people were creaming their jeans over the selections of Derrick Johnson and Glenn Dorsey, and so far those two haven't lived up to that particular hype. Maybe it was bad coaching or lack of talent around them (definitely bad coaching with Dorsey), but still, those two have not been anywhere near gamechangers. Could Jackson be a bust? Yes, but he could also be a very good player. I'll wait to see him on the field before tarding out over the pick.

DJ is the one that kills me. EVERYBODY swore he was top 5-10 talent and so far he hasn't played any better than a late-round pick.

stevieray 04-25-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707133)
Just blow me I've had enough of your bullshit. You're arguing just to argue because you wanna believe and god forbid someone tell you that they're making shitty moves.

:deevee:

ROFL

DaneMcCloud 04-25-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 5707023)
What clever reply would Dane come up with? Oh I know...ROFL

Go lick some more mud bunnies off your lover.

PhilFree:arrow:

Hey Phil,

Could you see the "intensity" in Jackson's eyes when you watched his clip?

ROFL

You're such a ****ing moronic tool.

Have fun fisting yourself with elation.

SAUTO 04-25-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5707151)
He wasn't asked to sack the QB.

how many tackles did he have?you said he had a VERY good rook year. i disagree, he was promising but he didnt last for obvious reasons but a first is not a good pick if they only last 2 years

dirk digler 04-25-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5707154)

It's pretty damned obvious if you look at the history of NE guys or Parcells guys after leaving Belichick what happens, they fall flat on their face.

That maybe true in regards to the coaches but the personnel guys have done pretty good.

Donger 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707155)
But as of right now it doesn't look great.

Well, he hasn't played a single down as a Chief yet.

htismaqe 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5707133)

The thing is, it looks like you just wanna complain and god forbid someone tell you that they're NOT making shitty moves.

We don't know a goddamn thing about it, in all reality. It might turn out to be an EXCELLENT move, but we certainly don't know that NOW.

ncCHIEFfan 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

HaHa ! you guys are funny! The Chiefs will rock

ChiefsFanatic 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave (Post 5707135)
My only hope is Jackson turns out to be a stud

I hate this pick, I think Pioli seems clueless, but I share your hope. I hope Jackson is a stud, that Cassel isn't the second coming of Scott Mitchell, and that we return to being the proud franchise we once were.

lostcause 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5706681)
But But Aaron "Jesus" Curry was the answer... /Chiefsplanet Disciples

well, yes. this.

wild1 04-25-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 5707162)
DJ is the one that kills me. EVERYBODY swore he was top 5-10 talent and so far he hasn't played any better than a late-round pick.

yeah, but i think getting him out of the Gunther and Herm culture will probably be a help.

Oh well. These guys like DJ and Hali who were high picks are a sunk cost.

Mecca 04-25-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 5707169)
:deevee:

ROFL

I love how you talk shit to me when you make remarks about peoples dead parents, you're a low class piece of shit.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-25-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5707185)
That maybe true in regards to the coaches but the personnel guys have done pretty good.

Dimitroff has. He was also the director of scouting. He also got a job before Pioli.