ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

Renegade 08-25-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7850559)
This! I swear to God, if I ever end up in the joint, it will be because I went over the edge, pulled the Glock 20 and put 15 rounds into one of these useless wastes of skin. Either burn some gas, or get the hell out of the way, shitweed!

Remind me to say out Montana, I would not want to catch one of your stray bullets.

Renegade 08-25-2011 05:03 PM

I hate when teenagers wear stocking caps in the heat of summer leaving only their ear gauges for you to see.

Crush 08-25-2011 05:06 PM

I also ****ing hate Milwaukee's Best. Most putrid beer ever made.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7850639)

Well it's a good thing I'm having a Milwaukee's Best Light right now. I almost ****ed that up.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850642)
Well it's a good thing I'm having a Milwaukee's Best Light right now. I almost ****ed that up.

You nasty fool.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850655)
You nasty fool.

Meh it's fine and cheap. Budweiser/Bud Light.... now that's nasty.

Backwards Masking 08-25-2011 05:17 PM

The P*ssy Ass commisioner charging 20k to DB's for making great plays on "defenseless receivers" in the fucking PRESEASON. This is supposed to be FOOTBALL, he should have been commissioner of Women's Golf.

Bugeater 08-25-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850590)
Did you see where you're my doctor in the loony bin?

Oh, the facebook thing? Didn't pay much attention to it.

Bwana 08-25-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 7850628)
Remind me to say out Montana, I would not want to catch one of your stray bullets.

Not to worry, I don't miss. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7850683)
Not to worry, I don't miss. :D

Would you happen to be the huge dude on the bike that you used to have in your avy?

Bwana 08-25-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850684)
Would you happen to be the huge dude on the bike that you used to have in your avy?

Nope

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7850691)
Nope

Well forget it then I was going to make sure to treat you with respect. To hell with you in this case.

Bwana 08-25-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850696)
Well forget it then I was going to make sure to treat you with respect. To hell with you in this case.

Shut the **** up Danny! :D

burt 08-25-2011 05:33 PM

WHERE THE **** ARE MY CAR KEYS????!!!!???

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7850699)
Shut the **** up Danny! :D

I deserved that.

Crush 08-25-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 7850700)
WHERE THE **** ARE MY CAR KEYS????!!!!???

MOTHER****ING THIS

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850659)
Budweiser/Bud Light.... now that's nasty.

Agreed, it's the wtf of beers.

I think Miller Light has a decent taste. And Camo.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7850712)
MOTHER****ING THIS

I HATE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

pr_capone 08-25-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850714)

Camo 40 tastes like camel piss.

Best buzz you can get for $1.99 tho. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850714)

Never had Camo but Miller Lite is usually my price-inflated-piss-water-because-it's-so-heavily-advertised-but-pretty-much-the-same-as-the-rest-American-light beers beer of choice.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850731)
Never had Camo but Miller Lite is usually my price-inflated-piss-water-because-it's-so-heavily-advertised-but-pretty-much-the-same-as-the-rest-American-light beers beer of choice.

Is it more expensive? I always thought it tasted kinda like bad water, and that's good beer taste to me. It doesn't have that nasty zing.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850750)
Is it more expensive? I always thought it tasted kinda like bad water, and that's good beer taste to me. It doesn't have that nasty zing.

More expensive compared to Milwaukees Best Light/Keystone Light/PBR/Old Mil Light etc.... the other cheap beers I'll buy.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:55 PM

And yes noonan, as you can imagine, I am somebody who chooses products based on advertising.

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 05:56 PM

I use old spice because I have always liked their commercials, even though I hate the smell.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850758)
And yes noonan, as you can imagine, I am somebody who chooses products based on advertising.

The folks in the board room at Miller Brewing Company love you.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850764)
I use old spice because I have always liked their commercials, even though I hate the smell.

LMAO

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850765)
The folks in the board room at Miller Brewing Company love you.

I've always weighed going to school to work in advertising and promotions. Seems like something I'd like to do. But I've already invested alot in other schooling, so I feel like I've given up on that dream.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850799)
I've always weighed going to school to work in advertising and promotions. Seems like something I'd like to do. But I've already invested alot in other schooling, so I feel like I've given up on that dream.

Don't be a dummy, you're young, you have plenty of time to do what you want. I've been in broadcasting/advertising/promotions for 22 years. If you have a creative bone you can learn the rest. Don't be silly and give up on something at your age. I'm 42 and have plenty I want to do yet.

Bump 08-25-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850754)
More expensive compared to Milwaukees Best Light/Keystone Light/PBR/Old Mil Light etc.... the other cheap beers I'll buy.

I haven't drank shit beer in about a year and a half. I've evolved into a ****ing beer snob and I love it!

Crush 08-25-2011 06:18 PM

Anyone that really hated Firefox 6 like I did needs to download the Firefox 7 Beta right now. The memory leak problem has seemingly been fixed and it is 10,000x better than Firefox 6, which might be the worst web browser ever created.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7850817)
I haven't drank shit beer in about a year and a half. I've evolved into a ****ing beer snob and I love it!

Go you. You're probably rich.

Bearcat 08-25-2011 06:21 PM

I cannot wrap my head around how people think it's okay to leave their dog outside for hours at a time to bark and bark and bark (and bark).

First apartment I moved into... someone I shared a wall with would apparently leave their dogs in a room when they left for the weekend or whatever to bark and bark and bark. Second apartment... some bitch moved in after a few months and would bark at everything that passed by their door. Moved into a house with a friend... a few months before we left, a neighbor got a dog and would leave it outside - about 10 feet from my bedroom wall - to bark for hours and hours. Bought a house in a very quiet neighborhood... a month ago, a dog started barking and it hasn't stopped.

Every time I provide possible solutions, like training the dog or not leaving it out for nearly as long, it becomes a temporary solution and a day or two later it's back to barking for hours at a time.

Who the **** could possibly think it's okay to leave their dog outside for everyone to hear, especially at 7:00am or 11pm?!? Apparently, just about everyone. It's mind boggling.

If your dog has been outside barking the entire time you've been reading this, go **** yourself with something long and sharp and pointy and rusty and infected with AIDS and herpes and leprosy and necrotizing fasciitis while oozing puss and the tears of raped nuns, only after taking care of that incessant noise, you ****ing oblivious piece of shit imbecile.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7850828)
I cannot wrap my head around how people think it's okay to leave their dog outside for hours at a time to bark and bark and bark (and bark).

First apartment I moved into... someone I shared a wall with would apparently leave their dogs in a room when they left for the weekend or whatever to bark and bark and bark. Second apartment... some bitch moved in after a few months and would bark at everything that passed by their door. Moved into a house with a friend... a few months before we left, a neighbor got a dog and would leave it outside - about 10 feet from my bedroom wall - to bark for hours and hours. Bought a house in a very quiet neighborhood... a month ago, a dog started barking and it hasn't stopped.

Every time I provide possible solutions, like training the dog or not leaving it out for nearly as long, it becomes a temporary solution and a day or two later it's back to barking for hours at a time.

Who the **** could possibly think it's okay to leave their dog outside for everyone to hear, especially at 7:00am or 11pm?!? Apparently, just about everyone. It's mind boggling.

If your dog has been outside barking the entire time you've been reading this, go **** yourself with something long and sharp and pointy and rusty and infected with AIDS and herpes and leprosy and necrotizing fasciitis while oozing puss and the tears of raped nuns, only after taking care of that incessant noise, you ****ing oblivious piece of shit imbecile.

This is why I prefer cats. Barking, licking and neediness drive me crazy. I like other peoples dogs just fine just don't want one unless it's lazy and knows to stfu.

burt 08-25-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850717)

I HATE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

some of us rant loud.

burt 08-25-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850832)
This is why I prefer cats. Barking, licking and neediness drive me crazy. I like other peoples dogs just fine just don't want one unless it's lazy and knows to stfu.

my 2 dogs know how to stfu.

Bugeater 08-25-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7850828)

Yeah I've never understood how a dog 3 houses away that is annoying me somehow isn't also annoying the people who have the ****ing thing in their yard.

And the ****sticks who leave them outside to bark all day long while they're at work are the worst, especially if you are painting the outside of the house next door to them and have to listen to it all goddamn day. Eventually I figured out that if I took my radio over to the fence and pointed it towards the dog at maximum volume they would eventually shut up. If not, I'd spray the ****ers with a hose.

As far as the one next door to you, you could try something like this:

http://www.petco.com/product/104027/...k-Control.aspx

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 7850847)
my 2 dogs know how to stfu.

I'd like them then. My brother has a hug pit/lab mix who is lazy and gentle and doesn't lick or get in your face and I've never heard him bark. Krusty-dog. He's a gooooood boy.

booger 08-25-2011 06:55 PM

They keep calling and they won't stop. I don't even know how they got my number.

"how are you today? I would like to talk to you about the courses we offer for people like yourself who are going back to school"

Me: I didn't sign up for any information

They come back with a well according to my list you did so they get hung up on.
Hanging up on them doesn't work. They call back. Please take me off your list doesn't work. They call back. I will report you to the BBB doesn't work. They call back. Ignoring the call and letting it ring when i recognize the # on caller id doesn't work. they call back. Then they change their # to 000-000-000. WTF? Like i won't remember that.

A week ago my response was if you ever call back i will remove your head and hang it on my wall and tonight they call back.

I wish i could some how hook up a laser beam that would zap them in their ears through their headset every time they try and dial my number. :cuss:

booger 08-25-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850895)
Yeah I've never understood how a dog 3 houses away that is annoying me somehow isn't also annoying the people who have the ****ing thing in their yard.

And the ****sticks who leave them outside to bark all day long while they're at work are the worst, especially if you are painting the outside of the house next door to them and have to listen to it all goddamn day. Eventually I figured out that if I took my radio over to the fence and pointed it towards the dog at maximum volume they would eventually shut up. If not, I'd spray the ****ers with a hose.

can't u just turn down your hearing aid?

Bump 08-25-2011 06:58 PM

Speaking of dogs. WHY DO MOTHER****ERS WALK THEIR DOG WITHOUT A DAMN PLASTIC GROCERY BAG? PICK UP YOUR DOGS SHIT, ITS NOT HARD!!!

Bugeater 08-25-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 7850931)
can't u just turn down your hearing aid?

Then I can't hear my radio.

Bearcat 08-25-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850895)

Thanks, didn't know something like that existed.... I've thought about dog whistles, but up until now I've gone place to place fairly quickly and didn't want to spend the money and effort (too bad they follow me everywhere I go :banghead: ).

This one is across my backyard, so as long as my TV or something is on, I can't hear it, but it's a constant annoyance when I'm getting ready for work or I'm outside. I complained about it once to the owner and they were nice and all, but the quiet didn't last long. I don't know how they aren't getting multiple complaints a day... I guess it's part of the Midwest; people don't like conflict. Anyway, there's a tree in the corner of my back yard with some bushes and stuff, which should be <50 ft from where they chain the dog. :hmmm:

booger 08-25-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7850941)
Then I can't hear my radio.

:D

Bearcat 08-25-2011 07:14 PM

The reviews are kind of mixed, and this one is just strange...

Quote:

We can't even be outside having a conversation without it going off. And forget having any kids in the yard, their voices set it off too!
http://www.petco.com/product/104027/...escription-tab

007 08-25-2011 07:30 PM

People that drive below the speed limit period.

People that have to practically stop before they turn.

People that don't use their turn signals.

People that coast through stop signs and lights and call it a rolling stop.

People that use their cell phone while driving.

Oh, and people that bitch about bargain hunters. :)

Bugeater 08-25-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7850953)
The reviews are kind of mixed, and this one is just strange...

http://www.petco.com/product/104027/...escription-tab

Huh, I figured it would be some high-pitched deal that humans can't hear.

luv 08-25-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7850832)

You don't like licking? *makes mental note*

I love dogs, but, no matter how small they may be, I don't think they belong in apartments. I, too, am a cat person anyway.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7851190)
You don't like licking? *makes mental note*

luvy you're killin me. You know thats not what I said.

loochy 08-25-2011 09:15 PM

Denim and Leather
Brought us all together
It was you that set the spirit free

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xy_Clys4ul4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv 08-25-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7851193)
luvy you're killin me. You know thats not what I said.

You're right. You said it drives you crazy. :hmmm:

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7851199)
You're right. You said it drives you crazy. :hmmm:

You're killin me smalls.

-The sandlot

luv 08-25-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7851227)
You're killin me smalls.

-The sandlot

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H-Q7b-vHY3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-25-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7851244)
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H-Q7b-vHY3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv why do you hate me...?

:)

DonTellMeShowMe 08-25-2011 09:47 PM

Due to last weekend...

this dumbass people who come to games just to start shit. I like to watch football, and the game, and be there for the experience. The whole thing gets ruined by people who have a shit life, a shit week and come to start shit with other people.

Im tired of your dumbass shit...and all othem has a dumbass gf and dumbass kid with them

Bugeater 08-25-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonTellMeShowMe (Post 7851253)
Due to last weekend...

this dumbass people who come to games just to start shit. I like to watch football, and the game, and be there for the experience. The whole thing gets ruined by people who have a shit life, a shit week and come to start shit with other people.

Im tired of your dumbass shit...and all othem has a dumbass gf and dumbass kid with them

You been drinking a little tonight?

listopencil 08-26-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7850626)
I ****ing hate Bank of America, AT&T, creepy-looking teenagers, morbidly-obese people that wear skin tight clothing, Irish Spring soap, stoners, Thomas Jones, teen drivers, old women drivers, mother****ers that wear their pants down to their ankles, screaming children, cum dumpsters, Mr. Pibb (YOU ARE NOT DR. PEPPER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!), parents of screaming children, soy milk (a.k.a. soy juice), Tale of Two Cities, Michael Bay, my neighbors, the criminally insane, fantasy football, and ESPN.

The criminally insane are kind of fun. Other than that, I like your list.

Sofa King 08-26-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 7850927)
They keep calling and they won't stop. I don't even know how they got my number.

"how are you today? I would like to talk to you about the courses we offer for people like yourself who are going back to school"

Hanging up on them doesn't work. They call back. Please take me off your list doesn't work. They call back. I will report you to the BBB doesn't work. They call back. Ignoring the call and letting it ring when i recognize the # on caller id doesn't work. they call back. Then they change their # to 000-000-000. WTF? Like i won't remember that.

A week ago my response was if you ever call back i will remove your head and hang it on my wall and tonight they call back.

I wish i could some how hook up a laser beam that would zap them in their ears through their headset every time they try and dial my number. :cuss:

pick up the phone and hold one of the buttons. After awhile they'll get the hint. Do it over and over again. They'll make a note on your account.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 08:14 AM

If you call a ****ing phone and it goes straight to voicemail, it's a pretty good indication that the person is already on a call.

By all means, hang up immediately and call back repeatedly! You can bet your ass that when the person DOES get finished with the call you beeped all over, they're going to be in a mood to help you with your urgent issue. (Especially when you're the jackass who caused Bob Dole to come in on his day off last week, and you showed up 7 hours late.)

luv 08-26-2011 08:14 AM

People who stereotype. They're nothing but narrow minded assholes (male or female).

People who unfairly associate you with people you share zero traits with just because you're related.

People who can't see others beyond the surface.

People who don't respect anyone unless doing so directly benefits themselves.

These are a few of my least favorite things.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7851731)
pick up the phone and hold one of the buttons. After awhile they'll get the hint. Do it over and over again. They'll make a note on your account.

Turning the stereo up and laying the phone directly in front of a speaker works pretty well, too.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7851749)
People who stereotype. They're nothing but narrow minded assholes (male or female).

Did you just stereotype people who stereotype people?

luv 08-26-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7851746)
If you call a ****ing phone and it goes straight to voicemail, it's a pretty good indication that the person is already on a call.

By all means, hang up immediately and call back repeatedly! You can bet your ass that when the person DOES get finished with the call you beeped all over, they're going to be in a mood to help you with your urgent issue. (Especially when you're the jackass who caused Bob Dole to come in on his day off last week, and you showed up 7 hours late.)

This reminds me....

People who call back immediately after you start leaving them a message. They don't know who called in order for me to know who to transfer them to, or what it might be about (which also helps me know who the call might belong to). I walk around the office asking if anyone called a so-and-so. More times than not (actually, I can't think of a "not"), the caller had left them a voicemail (stating their name and reason for calling), but the person couldn't wait long enough for the voicemail to come through before calling back and wasting my time.

Predarat 08-26-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7850639)

Milwaukees Best > Miller

luv 08-26-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7851752)
Did you just stereotype people who stereotype people?

Hey, I never said I wasn't an asshole. :)

Saulbadguy 08-26-2011 08:23 AM

You guys just need to calm down. Chill out.

Bearcat 08-26-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 7850927)

Is this a land line? I thought those had call block features, but I've never had one... :shrug:

I use Mr Number on my cell (Android)... you can set it to send certain numbers to voicemail, or my favorite, pickup and hangup. Usually after telling them it's a cell number and I'm not interested anyway, take me off the list, etc; they do... but just the other day Hilton vacations called, and then again yesterday morning.... most of the time the app responds fast enough that my phone doesn't even ring/vibrate. Also had some moron calling once a week or so asking for someone else, even though I've had the number for 10 years... must be frustrating getting the pickup/hangup, since he didn't listen the first 20 times I told him to stop calling.

Predarat 08-26-2011 08:34 AM

When approaching a constuction zone, driving a reasonable speed, maybe a few MPHs over the SL (in TEN you get slammed for speeding in a costruction zone) and someone gets in the lane thats about to close just to pass you and cut you off as soon as the pilons are there. Hopefully some day I can accomplish making one of those ****ers run into the pilons, if that ever happens I will LMFAO. I got close the other day, and today if I had seen them coming, I just might have got them.

http://www.myeugene.org/wp-content/u...RoadPylons.jpg

TimeForWasp 08-26-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7850764)

A new product called ShitBeGone has a cool advertisement.

Bugeater 08-26-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7851746)

Oh, don't even get me started on the people who call repeatedly instead of just leaving a ****ing voicemail the first time. Sometimes I can't simply drop what I'm doing to dig the phone out of my pocket to take your important call. And if you do this, you can be sure I'm not going to call you back for at least several hours, if not days.

AirForceChief 08-26-2011 11:41 AM

I wish there was a phrase for players who played in the Pro Bowl only because they were "injury replacement" players...c'mon, you were what fourth...maybe fifth in line. You're not a "real" Pro Bowl player. [I'm looking at you, Matt.]

Inspector 08-26-2011 11:42 AM

What really grinds my gears.....

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

They are so ****ing annoying!!

And damn brown paper packages. Those too.

ToxSocks 08-26-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7851731)

I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, ****, I've been waiting for your call. **** I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

boogblaster 08-26-2011 12:51 PM

hate all the bs pohone calls ....

Predarat 08-26-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7852304)
I've always wanted to try unleashing a barrage of hilarious sexual comments to one of those female telemarketers just to hear their reaction.

One of these days I'll do it.

Maybe Answer the phone and act like i think i'm talking to my hot mistress.

"Oh, ****, I've been waiting for your call. **** I'm SOOOOO hot right now. I'm stroking myself so fast thinking about that time I PIIYB. OHHHHH"

Its fun to light heartedly flirt with them, because most of them have no hange up policies, so you can keep them on the phone a long time. This pisses them off because if they are on the phone a long time and do not make a sell they get hell from their bosses. So as long as you do not get out of hand, they have to stay on the phone. Some of them act like they enjoy it after awhile.

luv 08-26-2011 12:57 PM

I will never have kids. Or maybe I would love my two year old whereas I find my boss' to be a holy terror.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 12:57 PM

Jesus Christ in a chicken basket.

No...some ****ing employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your ****ing login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A ****ING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

luv 08-26-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7852550)

No...some ****ing employee who you've never heard of in IT did NOT create a Google doc for you to fill in your ****ing login info. It's a goddamned PHISHING attempt, just like the previous 672 that slipped through the Barracuda, which I forwarded to EVERYONE informing them that IT WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A ****ING FORM WITH THAT INFO.

I said I was sorry. Sheesh!

Bowser 08-26-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 7852550)

By the way, I cleared my cookies and restarted the computer, but it's still doing that thing I was telling you about.

The Franchise 08-26-2011 03:02 PM

Look IT guy.....if I call into the help desk and throughly explain the problem that I'm having....please don't immediately ask me to restart my computer and check to make sure my network cable is still plugged in. I'm not dumb....I've already tried those.

And I know that you have to deal with reeruns throughout the day that have no clue what they're doing when it comes to computers.....but I'm not one of them.

Bob Dole 08-26-2011 03:02 PM

Bob Dole apologizes for not prioritizing the departmental work requests and projects in a manner that placed your desire to rearrange your office--with no respect to the locations of the network jack--at or near the top of the list.

Rest assured that it will be at least another 6 weeks before we bother to even think about your idiotic request. In the meantime, you might consider spending $12 of your departmental budget to purchase 2, 20' CAT5 cables instead of repeatedly insisting that Bob Dole's staff custom make them for you.