ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Teacher on Trial for Having Sex with Students: Orgies Videotaped (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262448)

The Franchise 08-16-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 8822219)
How long before someone makes a fortune leaking the videos to Brazzers?

Seriously doubt that's going to happen.

Strongside 08-16-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8822232)
Seriously doubt that's going to happen.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...q/Okay_guy.jpg

Omaha 08-16-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8822023)
I think Debra LaFave was the hottest.
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+In...+Sex+Scandals/

I like Amy McElhenney

KC native 08-16-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 8822021)
Wait a minute, I thought you didn't care what consetning adults do in their bedroom.

20 years for a victimless crime, unbelievable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 8822090)
Yea I didn’t think I would hear back from you. If I said Larry was a bitch for letting Harry ejaculate in his ass you would call me a hateful bigot yet you feel justified doing it here. Interesting double standards you got working there.

You're a ****ing dipshit. I forgot about this thread.

I don't give a shit what two adults do in their bedroom, however it is extremely unethical to **** your students (male or female). But feel free to point out where I made a judgement about what she did. I was making a remark that her husband is a bitch. Color me not surprised that you missed that.

Also, I didn't write the law. Texas bible thumpers did. The law states that even if a person is of age it is illegal to bone your student.

Planetman 08-16-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822144)
You're just pissed because I blew your argument out of the water, dipshit.

It's painfully obvious that you're related to the former Iraqi Minister of Defense.

Planetman 08-16-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822139)
Completely untrue.

A young person has a lot more chance of being influenced by an authority figure than an employee in a workplace.

Because the phrase, "Get back to work or you're fired." carries such little influence. Jesus ...

KC native 08-16-2012 10:31 AM

Also, I seriously doubt she gets jail time. She'll have a record and be on probation forever but the fact they were all 18 will probably keep her ass out of jail (that and the 3 kids)

Baby Lee 08-16-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8821860)
Air tight Alibi ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8821861)
There's probably nothing tight any more. :D

In the vernacular Wan's using, airtight refers to all orifices plugged with manmeat.

Gash, gobbler, AND rusty wagon wheel.

QuikSsurfer 08-16-2012 10:37 AM

Link to the video?

jd1020 08-16-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8822023)
I think Debra LaFave was the hottest.
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+In...+Sex+Scandals/

#37 Teresa Engelbach
#47 Sheral Smith.

BigMeatballDave 08-16-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822074)
How many of you numb-nutted perverts cannot understand how it is more than just inappropriate for a person in an authority position to have sex with their charges, especially in a teacher-student relationship?

Sure.

However, the 'victims' here are 18.

Fish 08-16-2012 11:32 AM

"Brittni"? Can't parents come up with original names instead of thinking they're clever by taking popular names and spelling them like a reerun?

TLO 08-16-2012 11:38 AM

Nice?

Predarat 08-16-2012 11:39 AM

The '20 year' law is for males, it will not be enforced in this case since the teacher is female. Had it been a male he would get the 20. I'd be surprised if she even gets 20 minutes.

Saul Good 08-16-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 8822524)
The '20 year' law is for males, it will not be enforced in this case since the teacher is female. Had it been a male he would get the 20. I'd be surprised if she even gets 20 minutes.

That's kind of fair in a way. Given that these were 18 year old boys, I'd be surprised if the crime lasted 20 minutes.

notorious 08-16-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8822551)
That's kind of fair in a way. Given that these were 18 year old boys, I'd be surprised if she got 20 minutes.

Zing!

BIG_DADDY 08-16-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 8822310)
You're a ****ing dipshit. I forgot about this thread.

I don't give a shit what two adults do in their bedroom, however it is extremely unethical to **** your students (male or female). But feel free to point out where I made a judgement about what she did. I was making a remark that her husband is a bitch. Color me not surprised that you missed that.

Also, I didn't write the law. Texas bible thumpers did. The law states that even if a person is of age it is illegal to bone your student.

The whole point I was making was based upon what you said about her husband. How did you not catch that?

Imon Yourside 08-16-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8822497)
"Brittni"? Can't parents come up with original names instead of thinking they're clever by taking popular names and spelling them like a reerun?

Should have just named her butterface and been through with it.

Setsuna 08-16-2012 12:20 PM

So what if this had been a 28 y.o. male teacher having an orgy with 18 year old females? Does he deserve jail time?

Pasta Little Brioni 08-16-2012 12:21 PM

She approached them after watching them throw a hotdog down a hallway...

Mr. Laz 08-16-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8822205)
She should be fired and shouldn't be a teacher anymore. Prison, or even a criminal record? No.

The same penalty if same situation but with a male teacher and female students?

Planetman 08-16-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8822702)
So what if this had been a 28 y.o. male teacher having an orgy with 18 year old females? Does he deserve jail time?

18. Legal. He deserves a medal.
http://www.medindia.net/health-image...gold-medal.jpg
:D

BIG_DADDY 08-16-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8822735)

This shouldn't be a legal issue at all.

Lzen 08-16-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8821828)
I know.

Does not make it a good law.

Extremely dumb.

Why is it dumb? Can you say conflict of interest?

BIG_DADDY 08-16-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8822967)

In this country if we don't have vicitims our judicial sytem will create them. Just because there is a conflict of interest doesn't make what she did criminal. It's a stupid law.

gblowfish 08-16-2012 01:30 PM

Is it just me, or does this chick look like Steve Perry???

http://i48.tinypic.com/162a891.gif

BigMeatballDave 08-16-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8822967)

Nope. I'd say all parties involved were interested in the same thing.

:)

BigMeatballDave 08-16-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8822998)

Don't Stop Believin'...

Micjones 08-16-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8821821)
She's 28. They were 18. 18 is not a child, or a kid. At 18 you can join the military. At 18 you can pose for Playboy. If she wasn't a teacher there would be nothing to report here.

As for the "women look like shit" and "moustache" comments... please. We really gonna "Would You?" a teacher who ****s her students? When I was 18 I'd **** a tree knothole fer crissakes. With makeup she cleans up okay, the body looks decent (a little pudgy but not out of the norm, and decent boobs), and she's obviously a freak in the sack. As a grown man I wouldn't turn her down, so I certainly can't blame an 18-year-old for tappin' that.

The fact that she's in a position of authority would be enough for most boys that age.

BIG_DADDY 08-16-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8823097)
The fact that she's in a position of authority would be enough for most boys that age.

What we are doing here is setting a legal precedent. What's next, Universities? Then what, private business? I know you and your secretary really dig each other but you were in a position of authority, that’s 20 years buddy. Everything about this stinks.

Brock 08-16-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8822735)

Well, yeah. 18 is 18.

Phobia 08-16-2012 02:49 PM

Obviously she's a complete wooah but she doesn't belong in jail. Fire her and take her teach cert but she's already done hard time in this case.

loochy 08-16-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8822230)
That's not really true. A teacher can alter a kid's trajectory pretty significantly. Even at 18 years old.

Yup. A teacher could even alter a student's trajectory so much that he'd be pointing straight up. :evil:

Fish 08-16-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8823348)
Obviously she's a complete wooah but she doesn't belong in jail. Fire her and take her teach cert but she's already done hard time in this case.

Heh.....

jd1020 08-16-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ultimate Warrior (Post 8823351)
Yup. A teacher could even alter a student's trajectory so much that he'd be pointing straight up. :evil:

Not in the face!

Chief Gump 08-16-2012 02:55 PM

How did this ever get to be a law anyway? I know Chiefsplanet isn't really a good random sample but it seems like most people are in agreement that it is way overboard.

siberian khatru 08-16-2012 03:01 PM

:rockon::hump:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/08...escapades.html

By Deanna Boyd

dboyd@star-telegram.com

This report contains descriptions of sexual behavior.

FORT WORTH -- The sexually explosive trial of a former Kennedale High School teacher continued Thursday morning with more students telling of the inappropriate relationships they had with defendant Brittni Colleps.

Colleps is accused of having sex with five of her students -- including four at one time -- while she was a teacher and coach at Kennedale High.

If convicted, Colleps, a 28-year-old married mother of three, could be sentenced to the maximum 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine on each of five charges of an improper relationship between an educator and student.

The students were 18 or older at the time.

A student going by the pseudonym "Richard" testified Thursday morning that he went to Colleps' house with three friends and that she performed oral sex on him twice while other students had sex with her.

Richard said he does not consider himself a victim and was "happy" to be at Colleps' house.

A student going by the name of "Jordan" testified next, saying that he was "amazed" when he found out from another student that Colleps was having sex with students. Jordan later went with two friends to Colleps' house and all of them had sex with her, he testified.

Jordan also testified that the students talked about keeping quiet to ensure that Colleps wouldn't get in trouble. Like Richard, Jordan said he does not feel like a victim.

Arlington police detective Jason Houston took the stand next and said charges were filed against Colleps because "18 or not, it's a crime" for a teacher to have sex with her students.

The only emotion shown by Colleps came this afternoon after the state rested its case.

Standing at the defense table with the jury out of the courtroom, Colleps was asked by her attorney Lex Johnston whether the state had ever offered her a plea bargain in the case.

She answered no.

She then began crying as she indicated that she never wanted the case to go to trial, nor for her former students to have to testify.

After Colleps indicated she would not testify, Johnston rested his case without presenting any evidence.

'Anything goes in sex kind of girl'

During opening day testimony on Tuesday, a student going by the pseudonym "Aaron" testified that he and Colleps began sending text messages to each other that quickly became sexual in nature.

Colleps discussed the number of her sexual partners (eight guys, two girls), her favorite sex toys and described herself as an "anything goes in sex kind of girl."

Aaron, now 20, testified that he had sexual intercourse with Colleps five times in the spring of 2011, four of which involved group sex with other male students.

Jurors were also shown a graphic cellphone video of the last encounter, which Aaron testified showed Colleps having sex with Aaron and three other students. The video, taken on Aaron's phone by another student, did not show Colleps' face. It showed a woman's back as she was having intercourse with at least two different students while the others were in the room.

Shown to reporters after the trial adjourned for the day, the video occasionally panned the faces of the students as they laughed, smiled and made hand gestures for the camera.

Aaron testified that the woman in the video was Colleps, pointing out a distinctive tattoo on her lower back.

He said that Colleps had remarked, "Don't put the light in my eyes" as Jordan began filming.

Johnston objected to the admission of the video as evidence, arguing that it was illegally made because Colleps was unaware she was being videotaped and had not given her consent.

Gonzalez overruled Johnston's objection.

'Work some magic'

A second former student, "Mark," testified on Tuesday that Aaron had asked him to hook him up with Colleps after Mark confided that he had had sex with Colleps.

"Work some magic," Aaron had texted Mark.

Mark testified that he began exchanging e-mails, and later texts and phone calls, with Colleps in April 2011 after he initially "poked" her on Facebook and she poked back. He said the topic soon turned sexual, and the two eventually made plans to have sex.

Mark paused occasionally, seemingly embarrassed, as he testified that Colleps picked him up near his house and drove him to her house, where they had sex two days in a row. After that, he said, he got back together with a girlfriend and did not have sex with Colleps again.

Both Mark and Aaron testified that Colleps told them not to tell anyone about their encounters or she would get in trouble and lose her teacher's certificate.

Aaron testified that in an initial text exchange, before they had sex, Colleps said she couldn't send him a picture of her in lingerie because she was "not trying to go to jail."

Aaron said he replied that she couldn't go to jail because he was 19. He said Colleps replied that even if she didn't go to jail, "You are still my student" and that she would lose her teaching certificate.

Nevertheless, Aaron testified, Colleps later modeled lingerie for him and other students at her house before engaging in group sex in an upstairs bedroom. He testified that Colleps later texted him nude pictures of herself and a video in which she was using a sex toy.

Word spread

Colleps' husband is in the military and was stationed at Fort Polk, La., during the time in question. Aaron testified that Colleps' three young children were not at home when he was there.

Colleps' husband previously has stated publicly that he stands by his wife. He was not in the courtroom Tuesday because he is a potential witness in the case.

In opening arguments Tuesday morning, Elizabeth Beach, who is prosecuting the case with Tim Rodgers, said word spread about the sexual encounters to other students, one of whom told their mother, a school employee.

Kennedale High Principal Rita Whatley, the state's first witness, testified that upon learning of a possibly inappropriate relationship, school officials met on May 11, 2011, first with Aaron and then with Colleps.

Colleps initially denied having inappropriate relations with the student, but text messages from her cellphone number were found on the student's phone, Whatley said.

Colleps was immediately suspended and later resigned, Whatley said.

Tombstone RJ 08-16-2012 03:15 PM

I feel bad for her husband and her kids however I wonder if the husband knew about what she was doing? He sure seems ok with it.

Fire Me Boy! 08-16-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 8823406)
I feel bad for her husband and her kids however I wonder if the husband knew about what she was doing? He sure seems ok with it.

It says he's a potential witness, so I'd venture a guess that he knew. And yes, he seems OK with it. They could be poly or just swingers.

jd1020 08-16-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 8823406)

He held the camera.

gblowfish 08-16-2012 03:28 PM

Today the jury saw graphic evidence of this sordid relationship...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUyLwXhqlWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kidd Lex 08-16-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8821774)

ROFL LMAO

go bo 08-16-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8821760)
For the record, the dude just found out his wife is cool with orgies.

So.

yes, yes he did... LMAO

OnTheWarpath15 08-16-2012 05:16 PM

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5...orthegangr.jpg

KChiefer 08-16-2012 06:12 PM

Maybe the 20yrs is there for instances where there was "grooming" before they were 18.

splatbass 08-16-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 8821752)

If Colleps is convicted, she faces up to 20 years behind bars and a $10,000 fine for each of the five charges.

That seems pretty excessive considering they weren't minors. She could really get life in prison for this? I can see a punishment of some sort, but that is ridiculous.

BIG_DADDY 08-16-2012 07:36 PM

http://youtu.be/mxhy-17jek0

FREE BRITTNI lol

Couple of observations. She was never offered a plea bargain and the overzealous DA wants nothing short of 20 years. Unbelievable

Her husband says she is very loving LMAO

trndobrd 08-16-2012 08:06 PM

The young men involved knew the golden rule.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pi7gwX7rjOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good 08-16-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 8824163)
http://youtu.be/mxhy-17jek0

FREE BRITTNI lol

Couple of observations. She was never offered a plea bargain and the overzealous DA wants nothing short of 20 years. Unbelievable

Her husband says she is very loving LMAO

DA needs to get laid.

BigRedChief 08-16-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8821833)
The whole story is pretty meh.

oh spare me, someone that looks like that wants to blow you and **** the shit out of you as a 18 year old and you seriously say meh. I call BS

go bo 08-16-2012 09:17 PM

hell, at 18 i wouldn't have shared the broad with other students...

unless they were girls...

Sully 08-16-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8822998)

Good
I was thinking Geoff Tate.

BigRichard 08-18-2012 06:49 AM

She was sentenced to 5 years. What a complete bunch of bullshit. 5 years of your life for having consensual sex with an adult.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-students?lite

Unsmooth-Moment 08-18-2012 06:51 AM

damn...

Otter 08-18-2012 06:54 AM

All I have to say is that makeup is some disingenuous, messed up stuff. Ladies, if you're gonna be like taking a clown home where you have to wait until morning to see your face...that shit isn't cool.

It's like a guy with a full set of hair wearing a hair piece then waking up to Nzoner's big, bald dome in the morning.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I surprise you?".

Dave Lane 08-18-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 8828453)
She was sentenced to 5 years. What a complete bunch of bullshit. 5 years of your life for having consensual sex with an adult.

Really dumb. 6 months tops, 5 years probation would be harsh enough.

KCUnited 08-18-2012 07:01 AM

Read as: Teicher on Trial for Having Sex with Students: Orgies Videotaped. Was like 'yep, knew it.'

splatbass 08-18-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 8828453)

Texas is ****ed up. They do this kind of shit all the time. A few years ago the police in Dallas were going in to bars and giving people breathalizers then charging them with being drunk in public if they blew over .08 even though they were no where near a car. Some of them were in hotel bars in hotels they were staying in so there was no chance they were going to drive. Ridiculous shit.

But it makes them all feel better about being "tough on crime".

BIG_DADDY 08-18-2012 03:36 PM

5 years is total horseshit.

scho63 10-06-2012 06:02 PM

Add another hot slutty teacher to the long list of sexual predators

1 Attachment(s)
I think the current ratio of female teachers:male students vs male teachers:female students is 25:1

These cougars are crazy!!!
:doh!:

Female teacher, 31, quits job after she is caught having sex with student, 17, in school parking lot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rking-lot.html

A teacher has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student in her school parking lot.

Courtney Speer, 31, is also alleged to have had sex with the teenager at her home after striking up the illicit relationship.

She resigned from her job as an English teacher at Bryant High School in Bryant, Arkansas, on Monday after police began investigating the allegations.
Speer is due to hand herself into police today to face four counts of sexual assault.

Police said the 17-year-old victim said his first sexual encounter was with Speer in the high school parking lot in her car in June.
He told investigators they had a total of four encounters, including one occasion at her home.

Sgt Todd Crowson said: 'He told them of four occasions, four encounters he had with her at the Bryant parking lot, high school parking lot in her car.
'She was actually scheduled to come in and speak with the investigators today. She did retain an attorney and the attorney did contact the investigators and advise them that he would have her there first thing in the morning to turn herself in.'