ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Bo's Pelini didn't do it. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262640)

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834392)
Welp I did evict my roomate about a month ago but i'd like to know how I could use an e-mail account I haven't used in 5 years to create a Facebook name? Then create another Facebook name with my CP handle? ROFL

So, just to be sure, your suggestion is that:
  1. At some point in the past five years, someone hacked the Yahoo email account that you're registered with on ChiefsPlanet. They registered a Facebook page using that address.
  2. Two months ago, they posted an accusation of fraud on a member's business Facebook page.
  3. This afternoon, they tried to join the ChiefsPlanet group on Facebook using that account, as well as an account named "Bill Ay."
  4. They happened to be watching this thread and, immediately after I posted something about the incident, hid both of those pages. (Note that a source for my evidence had not been given at this time.)

So you're saying that some elite hacker (Joey?) is setting you up?

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834384)
The only apology that is owed is to me. It's not me. I haven't used that e-mail in over 5 years. Are you saying I randomly made a fake account with an e-mail I haven't used in 5 years just to write on Phils company page? ROFL

So, you're saying that some other person took an email address that you haven't used for 5 years and used THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR SOME REASON to start a facebook page so that SOME RANDOM PERSON could post something like that on the Moderators person business site that banned you...and that RANDOM PERSON was reading CP during the exact time you were being accused of this and went and took the post down from Phils wall and deleted the facebook account...all within a few minutes?

Is that what you expect people with working brains to believe?

Go fist your grandmother.

Canofbier 08-19-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834369)
Just for transparency in the evidence here (all times approximate, and names changed):

June 18-30 - billay is banned off and on by Phobia
June 25 - FB user "ABCDEFG" posts the following on Phobia's construction business's FB page:

Phobia responds that he doesn't know the person and life goes on.

(2 MONTHS LATER)

2:30pm - FB user "Bill Ay" requests access to the CP FB page
2:35pm - FB user "ABCDEFG" requests access to the CP FB page
7:30pm - Curious, DaFace grabs billay's email address from the CP database (PLAYERSNAME99@yahoo.com) and types it into Facebook, leading to FB user "ABCDEFG."
7:35pm - DaFace calls billay out in the thread.
7:40pm - Both the "ABCDEFG" and "Bill Ay" FB accounts become hidden.

This seems pretty damning. That being said: Phil's the one most directly affected by this whole thing, and if he doesn't feel like pushing things any further, then who are we to tell him otherwise?

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834413)
Someone showed up from this board a week ago asking for nude pictures from my Co workers. I asked for help from the mods and got none. Just wanted them to tell whoever did it to just knock it off. No harm no foul. Now I had to go through there ISP and get the info. Will address it with them privately.

Pretty bush league if you ask me

Wasn't me.

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 8834419)
This seems pretty damning. That being said: Phil's the one most directly affected by this whole thing, and if he doesn't feel like pushing things any further, then who are we to tell him otherwise?

Oh, I don't want him banned either. I don't think any of us really care. If he would have just owned up to it a few hours ago, my guess is we'd barely be talking about it at this point.

To be clear, as far as I know, Phobia's business has a great track record, so I don't think that this was a really harmful post or anything. It could've been removed long ago if it was.

This whole thing is more dumb than anything.

qabbaan 08-19-2012 11:12 PM

I'm just going to drag my cooler and camping chair right over here and set up shop.

Proceed, gents.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8834418)
So, you're saying that some other person took an email address that you haven't used for 5 years and used THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR SOME REASON to start a facebook page so that SOME RANDOM PERSON could post something like that on the Moderators person business site that banned you...and that RANDOM PERSON was reading CP during the exact time you were being accused of this and went and took the post down from Phils wall and deleted the facebook account...all within a few minutes?

Is that what you expect people with working brains to believe?

Go fist your grandmother.

You suggest all these sexually explicit things to do with family members you must really be into incest. You are from Iowa.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:13 PM

I just e-mailed the account in question and got Mail Delivery Subsystem. It's not even a working e-mail.

Just Passin' By 08-19-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834421)
Wasn't me.

Shouldn't you be able to contact Yahoo! and get verification of this?

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834409)
Actually I told you that it could be awhile because I was in the process of moving.

I had a guy come out and look at it for me because it was free installation. I asked you questions because I wasn't sure if the guy was legit or not but then you answered my questions so there was no reason for you to come out.

Thats not how it works and you are trying to insult my intelligence by saying that.

You place a full order and they send a tech out to do the installation.

NOBODY just "sends a guy out to look at it" dumbass.

Like I said back then, I dont really care in the least...its the dishonesty and your character we are talking about and you chose to bring up the situation.

You also knew I wouldnt be "coming out" anyway as I live in Iowa and you live in Missouri.

Just quit andtell the truth and apologize, Pinocchio.

Your nose is as long as a city block.

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834426)
I just e-mailed the account in question and got Mail Delivery Subsystem. It's not even a working e-mail.

You've already closed two Facebook accounts today. Not sure why you think it'd be surprising you know how to close a Yahoo account too.

Reerun_KC 08-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Not Gettin' It (Post 8834427)

The IP that was logged was from our site was in the.kc area.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Not Gettin' It (Post 8834427)

I'm thinking it might be wise if I contact somebody. Using an e-mail of mine and my user name on Facebook is creepy. Not to mention i've already had problems with people on this site creating fake names to post my pictures.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8834431)
Thats not how it works and you are trying to insult my intelligence by saying that.

You place a full order and they send a tech out to do the installation.

NOBODY just "sends a guy out to look at it" dumbass.

Like I said back then, I dont really care in the least...its the dishonesty and your character we are talking about and you chose to bring up the situation.

You also knew I wouldnt be "coming out" anyway as I live in Iowa and you live in Missouri.

Just quit andtell the truth and apologize, Pinocchio.

Your nose is as long as a city block.

Really? Because that's what I did with the guys at Sam's Club.

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834437)
I'm thinking it might be wise if I contact somebody. Using an e-mail of mine and my user name on Facebook is creepy. Not to mention i've already had problems with people on this site creating fake names to post my pictures.

You could sue for deformation.

qabbaan 08-19-2012 11:20 PM

Are there normal, well-adjusted Nebraska fans on the Internet somewhere? They all seem to be like this guy

SuperChief 08-19-2012 11:20 PM

If this isn't HOC worthy, I'm not sure what is.

Just Passin' By 08-19-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

I don't know if you're guilty of this or not. I'll just say that it's a damned good thing that you didn't bump a thread, or you'd be outta here. LMAO

|Zach| 08-19-2012 11:22 PM

I took one of those really big naps that start in the evening and leave you wide awake at the time when you should be sleeping at night.

So here I am...wide awake and unfortunately rested. Then I see this thread.

Compelling stuff.

I like how it has unraveled like a 48 hours Mystery.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:23 PM

I think BossChief should ban himself for 2 months and apologize to me and all the anti-stanzi fans along with Kyle for wasting his bandwith.

All of those post about Andy Studebaker, Todd Haley, and Ricky Stanzi were dishonest posts by Bosschief.

**** him.

Dave Lane 08-19-2012 11:23 PM

When you are in a hole stop digging. Thats my advise.

Reerun_KC 08-19-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8834467)
Wow

I.have been.informed tonight that it has been addressed.

Canofbier 08-19-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8834458)
When you are in a hole stop digging. Thats my advise.

Gravity has taken over at this point.

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:33 PM

What was billay's motivation for attempting to sabotage Phil anyway? I missed that part.

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834480)
What was billay's motivation for attempting to sabotage Phil anyway? I missed that part.

Cranky about being banned I guess? :shrug:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=319

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834480)

Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8834435)
does everyone over 10 thousand posts on chiefsplanet know each other personally outside of this place? cus thats what it seems like on this forum.

You spend time on here you get to know one another eventually. This site has also done some pretty cool stuff in the community - raising money for charity, tailgates, watch parties, sandlot football, and a bunch of other things. I count no less than 100 people on this site as business clients and I have hundreds of IRL meetings with people on this site.

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:39 PM

Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8257684)
I can get very personal with you if you'd like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8257750)
Get personal.

I have NOTHING to hide.

I'm pretty much an open book...if people want to know something, they can ask.

I think it's ****ing hilarious that you complain about people getting personal in their responses to your dumbassery, even though that hasn't happened, and then turn around and make a dumbass threat like that.

Child, please.

haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834441)
Really? Because that's what I did with the guys at Sam's Club.

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8834491)
Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...

haha

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Your obsession with me is creepy.

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834486)
Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

You somehow found out my name, huh?It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

Reerun_KC 08-19-2012 11:42 PM

This thread is so good that I took my phone with me to continue to read it while I took a dump. .

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834493)
You somehow found out my name, huh? I've PM'ed you when you needed work done on your house with my name and phone number. It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

You've never pm'd me your name and # to do any work. I don't even live in a house. Proof of these private messages?

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:43 PM

Why was billay banned?

Canofbier 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834498)
Why was billay banned?

I could make a pretty good guess.

BigMeatballDave 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8834483)
Why do I picture Billay in a basement making friends out of cornhusks?

ROFL

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Why was billay banned?

I'm not.

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:46 PM

You were, though.

What did you do?

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Why was billay banned?

Don't even remember. It was 2 months ago. I do know that I kept banning him for longer each time he kept coming back bitching about it though. He finally caught on after 3 or 4x.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:47 PM

Looking at the dates DaFace listed I was banned June 18 Phobia did give me an infraction but Bwana was the one who gave me 4 points so I thought he's the one who banned me. Then I was banned a few other times within that week but I didn't know who banned me until I got some 12 days later.

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834501)
I'm not.

He is asking why you were banned by Phobia... that gave you the time to formulate this master plan to stick it to him.

The post on his facebook page was made while you were banned by him, was it not?

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834505)
You were, though.

What did you do?

I called someone a pedo and told Luv shutup bitch.

Then I was banned for bitching about the mods.

Then I was banned for filter evasion.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8834508)
He is asking why you were banned by Phobia... that gave you the time to formulate this master plan to stick it to him.

The post on his facebook page was made while you were banned by him, was it not?

I don't know when the post on Facebook was made I assumed it was tonight while this thread was going on?

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834510)
I don't know when the post on Facebook was made I assumed it was tonight while this thread was going on?

oh, come on, man.

SuperChief 08-19-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Just admit it, man. This thread's going to live forever as long as you keep trying to spin the truth in your favor.

007 08-19-2012 11:51 PM

Damn this is CLASSIC.

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834509)
I called someone a pedo and told Luv shutup bitch.

Then I was banned for bitching about the mods.

Then I was banned for filter evasion.

Those were all deserved bans.

Shitting on Phil's facebook presence in retaliation was wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

Canofbier 08-19-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Wow guys, do we ever have egg on our faces now! You see, the post wasn't made tonight. Because Billay seems to think it was done tonight, he can't be the real culprit. I feel silly for having suspected him for so long!

BigMeatballDave 08-19-2012 11:54 PM

Billay is a child.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834518)
Those were all deserved bans.

Shitting on Phil's facebook presence in retaliation was wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

I know and we're going to find the person who did it because I'm filing a report.

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:55 PM

Billays fail in acting like he didnt do this is worse than Stanzis play last night.

Its like when you walk into the kitchen and there is a bunch of kooliad spilled on the floor and its just you and your kid at home at the time.

You go to him/her and ask if they spilled some koolaid on the floor....and they say

"no, not me"

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834522)
I know and we're going to find the person who did it because I'm filing a report.

If you respect me as a fellow troll, admit your wrongdoing.

DaFace 08-19-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8834516)
Damn this is CLASSIC.

I can't tell if I should be proud or ashamed at being in the center of one of these. That's not really my style, and I feel a little weird about using admin access to uncover this. But, what's done is done I guess.

Raiderhater 08-19-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834526)

:spock:

Titty Meat 08-20-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834526)

It was wrong of me to tell Luv to shut up.

Phobia 08-20-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834522)

I have complete faith in you, Orenthal.

Titty Meat 08-20-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834533)
I have complete faith in you, Orenthal.

I give props to you for not banning me based on speculation.

I will come to your defense anytime someone questions you as a mod.

007 08-20-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834527)
I can't tell if I should be proud or ashamed at being in the center of one of these. That's not really my style, and I feel a little weird about using admin access to uncover this. But, what's done is done I guess.

I'm rather impressed with you to be honest.

Raiderhater 08-20-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8834539)
I'm rather impressed with you to be honest.

Agreed.

BossChief 08-20-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834535)

ROFL

SuperChief 08-20-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834527)

Calling people out on their shit is perfectly fine, regardless. I'd hope the same for anyone in this position.

Phobia 08-20-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834535)

I think it's pretty well beyond speculation but yeah, whatever. I don't need anybody to come to my defense for my decisions except for my fellow mods and AustinChief.

Raiderhater 08-20-2012 12:18 AM

This ironic "fatherly figure" of GoChiefs trying to get billay to do the right thing is not only amusing but, actually has me rooting for billay to stay the course.

C'mon billay, fight the good fight, just say no to GoChiefs!

LVNHACK 08-20-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834497)
You've never pm'd me your name and # to do any work. I don't even live in a house. Proof of these private messages?

So you wanted Phob's to do work on the bridge you live under, or the cardboard box itself ?

LVNHACK 08-20-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834390)
I'm not even angry about the whole thing. I should probably be livid but I'm just sad for the dude. I even like him. Still do. But he is one dumb kid for sure. Then he's all worried about a photoshop dildo picture preventing future employment opportunities for him and wants me to enforce that... after he's done this for real against me. The size of the balls on this kid are 3-4x larger than his biceps.

Hamster size then.......

Mr. Flopnuts 08-20-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834413)
Someone showed up from this board a week ago asking for nude pictures from my Co workers. I asked for help from the mods and got none. Just wanted them to tell whoever did it to just knock it off. No harm no foul. Now I had to go through there ISP and get the info. Will address it with them privately.

Pretty bush league if you ask me that no.one would help. Nothing like the owner of the company asking me who and what chiefsplanet is. And why are they asking for nude pictures. Pretty uncomfortable.

This is the first I've heard of this. PM me further details and if substantiated will probably end with a ban.

jspchief 08-20-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8834696)
This is the first I've heard of this. PM me further details and if substantiated will probably end with a ban.

Yeah this shit is inexcusable. Whoever was responsible should be banned, and honestly I don't know why billay isn't already banned.

Phil may be willing to let it slide, but the lengths that piece of shit will take to fight his internet disputes is bad for the entire CP community. And its also against the rules if I'm not mistaken. His account should be nuked from orbit.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-20-2012 06:01 AM

LMAO Wow.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-20-2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8834706)
Yeah this shit is inexcusable. Whoever was responsible should be banned, and honestly I don't know why billay isn't already banned.

Phil may be willing to let it slide, but the lengths that piece of shit will take to fight his internet disputes is bad for the entire CP community. And its also against the rules if I'm not mistaken. His account should be nuked from orbit.

Contacting employers is way out of bounds. I want that one handled.

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8834706)

I don't know about nuked from orbit but Phil is way more gracious than I am.

bevischief 08-20-2012 06:41 AM

WTF is going on in this thread?

luv 08-20-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8834568)
This ironic "fatherly figure" of GoChiefs trying to get billay to do the right thing is not only amusing but, actually has me rooting for billay to stay the course.

C'mon billay, fight the good fight, just say no to GoChiefs!

As much as I see your point, there really is no way I would root for billay to stay the course.

Lex Luthor 08-20-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834446)
You could sue for deformation.

Nah, Billay should sue for definition of character.

Lex Luthor 08-20-2012 07:24 AM

This story of Billay's antics deserves its own thread. I'm thinking "Billay deceived. Nobody believed. The continuing adventures of an idiot ..." would make a good thread title.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8834696)

Its been handled. All I wanted was whoever it was to stop. No harm, no foul.

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834414)
So, just to be sure, your suggestion is that:
  1. At some point in the past five years, someone hacked the Yahoo email account that you're registered with on ChiefsPlanet. They registered a Facebook page using that address.
  2. Two months ago, they posted an accusation of fraud on a member's business Facebook page.
  3. This afternoon, they tried to join the ChiefsPlanet group on Facebook using that account, as well as an account named "Bill Ay."
  4. They happened to be watching this thread and, immediately after I posted something about the incident, hid both of those pages. (Note that a source for my evidence had not been given at this time.)

So you're saying that some elite hacker (Joey?) is setting you up?

Sounds legit.

loochy 08-20-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 8834854)
I apologize. What I saw Saturday night was not what I saw last pre-season. Maybe he can develop over the next couple years, but he definitely played himself off of the 2nd string offense.

WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834751)
Its been handled. All I wanted was whoever it was to stop. No harm, no foul.

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

I only would add that employers or families isn't cool. Mess with me, fine. Bring my kids into it, not fine.

Other than that, well said.

Iowanian 08-20-2012 09:44 AM

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/up...-was-here1.jpg

CoMoChief 08-20-2012 10:32 AM

This place has gone to hell LMAO

crazycoffey 08-20-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834751)

Well said. I believe almost all shit talking is just for fun/stress relief. I certainly feel the same way about having a brew with other posters.