ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We will BEAT the Ravens (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264600)

mr. tegu 10-03-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8972684)
The Chiefs are a terrible home team. Terrible.

If you've watched this garbage product this year, you know that there's no chance at beating a team with a legit defense.
None.

If you have tickets to the game, do something else. Better to cut your loses now before you spend 27 on parking and another 30 on concessions.

This isn't your typical Baltimore defense. 23rd in yards but are tied for 12th in points allowed. Pass defense is actually one of the worst in the league right now. Unfortunately that doesn't do us much good. :banghead:

I personally don't think Baltimore is all that great of a team. Mainly because it seems like they always play down to their opponents. Especially on the road. That sentiment seems reflective of them only being favored by 7 points this week.

HemiEd 10-03-2012 10:42 AM

The ball already "bounced funny" in the Saints game, not going to happen again.

FAX 10-03-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8973052)
This isn't your typical Baltimore defense. 23rd in yards but are tied for 12th in points allowed. Pass defense is actually one of the worst in the league right now. Unfortunately that doesn't do us much good. :banghead:

I personally don't think Baltimore is all that great of a team. Mainly because it seems like they always play down to their opponents. Especially on the road. That sentiment seems reflective of them only being favored by 7 points this week.

They've scored 44, 24, 31 and 23 points, Mr. mr. tegu. They're 3 and 1 having lost to the Eaglets away. In the 2 games I've seen, Flacco looked pretty darn crisp, accurate, and confident. He put up 382 against the Pats and 356 against the Browns. His game has improved exponentially compared to prior years. It's both impressive and frankly amazing. He's a different player. Rice is having a good year, too. They certainly look good enough to wallop us.

Somehow or another, we would have to hold them to fewer than 20 points (fewer than they've scored all year, so far), get a pick or fumble or two, and kick the living bejesus out of some field goals if we're to have a chance. We cannot let the total score go much over 40 and succeed.

Basically, too many things have to go wrong for them (or, at least, things that are uncharacteristic) and too many things have to go really right for us (again, uncharacteristically) for us to emerge victorious.

I see them playing defense the way it should be played against us ... stack the box, rush 5, prioritize Jamaal, man up on the receivers, and guard the sticks in the secondary. For us to have a chance defensively, we have to sack the living hell out of Flacco and hold Rice to under 50 or 60 ground yards.

Offensively, all they have to do is what they've been doing. We, on the other hand, will have to find an offense that can move the chains and keep their defense on the field. Jamaal will have to have a good day, Cassel will have to convert third downs, and Daboll will have to call something other than the RRP2. All that, in order to simply have a chance to compete.

Based on prior performances and tendencies on behalf of both teams, I don't see it. I fear that, if we let them score early and get a lead, it will be over. Period. Problem is, they can do it.

FAX

PhillyChiefFan 10-03-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8973120)
They've scored 44, 24, 31 and 23 points, Mr. mr. tegu. They're 3 and 1 having lost to the Eaglets away. In the 2 games I've seen, Flacco looked pretty darn crisp, accurate, and confident. He put up 382 against the Pats and 356 against the Browns. His game has improved exponentially compared to prior years. It's both impressive and frankly amazing. He's a different player. Rice is having a good year, too. They certainly look good enough to wallop us.

Somehow or another, we would have to hold them to fewer than 20 points (fewer than they've scored all year, so far), get a pick or fumble or two, and kick the living bejesus out of some field goals if we're to have a chance. We cannot let the total score go much over 40 and succeed.

Basically, too many things have to go wrong for them (or, at least, things that are uncharacteristic) and too many things have to go really right for us (again, uncharacteristically) for us to emerge victorious.

I see them playing defense the way it should be played against us ... stack the box, rush 5, prioritize Jamaal, man up on the receivers, and guard the sticks in the secondary. For us to have a chance defensively, we have to sack the living hell out of Flacco and hold Rice to under 50 or 60 ground yards.

Offensively, all they have to do is what they've been doing. We, on the other hand, will have to find an offense that can move the chains and keep their defense on the field. Jamaal will have to have a good day, Cassel will have to convert third downs, and Daboll will have to call something other than the RRP2. All that, in order to simply have a chance to compete.

Based on prior performances and tendencies on behalf of both teams, I don't see it. I fear that, if we let them score early and get a lead, it will be over. Period. Problem is, they can do it.

FAX

In short, string together the 1st half of the Falcons game and 2nd half of the Saints game. Is that a fair summary, Mr. FAX?

Micjones 10-03-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8973041)
I hope you don't mind, but I am going to write this down for future reference.

Sorry Jaws, I'll be sure to bring it up to your level of football analysis next time.

FAX 10-03-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 8973130)
In short, string together the 1st half of the Falcons game and 2nd half of the Saints game. Is that a fair summary, Mr. FAX?

ROFL

Something like that. But, seriously ...

Defensively, we would have to play a game similar to the 2nd half of the Saints contest. But, I don't think we'd have to shut them down to that extent. The main thing would be to keep them out of the endzone early in the game and play good, solid defense for all 4 quarters. I don't believe we could withstand even a 10 or 13 point deficit in the first half. If that happens, we'll start pressing and things will get even worse.

Offensively, we have to move the chains somehow and that's probably going to mean converting quite a few 3rd downs ... assuming Daboll continues to call plays as he has done so far. Problem is, that indicates 8, 10, 12 play drives. We aren't consistent enough on offense to score touchdowns that way, so we'd have to kick FGs.

If the Ravens' D gets off early, we're sunk. Same thing with their offense.

The best way to beat the Chiefs is beat them in the first 5 to 10 minutes, in my opinion.

If we can keep it close throughout the day and the total score below 40, we have a chance.

FAX

vailpass 10-03-2012 11:25 AM

I picked KC to win in this week's friend pool. It's what the Chiefs do.

mr. tegu 10-03-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8973182)
ROFL

Something like that. But, seriously ...

Defensively, we would have to play a game similar to the 2nd half of the Saints contest. But, I don't think we'd have to shut them down to that extent. The main thing would be to keep them out of the endzone early in the game and play good, solid defense for all 4 quarters. I don't believe we could withstand even a 10 or 13 point deficit in the first half. If that happens, we'll start pressing and things will get even worse.

Offensively, we have to move the chains somehow and that's probably going to mean converting quite a few 3rd downs ... assuming Daboll continues to call plays as he has done so far. Problem is, that indicates 8, 10, 12 play drives. We aren't consistent enough on offense to score touchdowns that way, so we'd have to kick FGs.

If the Ravens' D gets off early, we're sunk. Same thing with their offense.

The best way to beat the Chiefs is beat them in the first 5 to 10 minutes, in my opinion.

If we can keep it close throughout the day and the total score below 40, we have a chance.

FAX

I am not that worried about the Chiefs' defense. Although the score looked bad against the Chargers, our defense played as well as you could expect considering the horrible field position.

If we can just make Baltimore have to drive the whole field most times instead of only needing 10 yards for a TD then our defense will be much more like it was against the New Orleans in the second half. Let us not forget, outside of our game, New Orleans has been their normal selves on offense.

I am most worried about Cassel sucking and continuing to not move the ball and putting the defense in terrible spots. I don't understand why our defense stinks up the first drive so bad every game either. I would love to see us take the ball on offense first to help mitigate that. The offense doesn't have to score everytime for us to have a chance, they just need to not give the Ravens the ball 40 yards or less from a TD 5 or 6 times.

notorious 10-03-2012 11:51 AM

ESPN is saying it, too.

"Tough place to play" Bullshit

"Outgained opponents every game" True, but Bullshit trash time stats

"Typical Trap Game" Bullshit. Ravens don't get trapped, especially at Arrowdead

J Diddy 10-03-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8973201)
I picked KC to win in this week's friend pool. It's what the Chiefs do.

Yeah, screw that. I've blindly picked them time after time and it's costing me. In fact cost me $100 last week.

Munson 10-03-2012 12:16 PM

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

Baltimore is gonna rape Cassel, just like they did in the 2010 playoffs.

kaplin42 10-03-2012 12:17 PM

The only reason I could see a Chiefs win is that Balt. just looks past us and doesn't even play up to half of what they are capable of. If you look past any team in the NFL you will get beat.

But if Balt. actually shows up ready play, expect to have our shit pushed in.

Rasputin 10-03-2012 12:21 PM

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Poestitch.jpg

Rasputin 10-03-2012 12:23 PM

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...-wallpaper.jpg

Halfcan 10-03-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8972507)
I have to admit, it does fit the pattern, Mr. MahiMike.

It seems our lot in life is to end most seasons in the .500 range. Not good enough to accomplish anything of merit, not bad enough to draft our way out of this mess.

When you consider just how we have performed compared to the Ravens, though, it is unlikely. We are an injured, baby sparrow and the Ravens are the juvenile delinquent who lives down the block who is destined to become a serial murderer and comes across our weak, frail, little bird body as it lies in the grass below our nest and glues our tiny, little feet to the sidewalk, sprays us with lighter fluid, and sets us ablaze.

FAX

LMAO

htismaqe 10-03-2012 12:51 PM

I fully expect the Chiefs to make it a game, if not win outright. They do that kind of shit all the time.

At the very least, I expect a stat line from Cassel that is something like:
14-18, 127 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

And the Chiefs proudly declare that he's "fixed".

whoman69 10-03-2012 12:53 PM

I'm going to keep expectations down. When they rise above expectations, I will rejoice. I'm so enthused about this game that I'm going out for lunch with my wife on gameday.

Frosty 10-03-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8973534)
I fully expect the Chiefs to make it a game, if not win outright. They do that kind of shit all the time.

No way Cassel doesn't turn the ball over at least once.

Inspector 10-03-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8972507)
I have to admit, it does fit the pattern, Mr. MahiMike.

It seems our lot in life is to end most seasons in the .500 range. Not good enough to accomplish anything of merit, not bad enough to draft our way out of this mess.

When you consider just how we have performed compared to the Ravens, though, it is unlikely. We are an injured, baby sparrow and the Ravens are the juvenile delinquent who lives down the block who is destined to become a serial murderer and comes across our weak, frail, little bird body as it lies in the grass below our nest and glues our tiny, little feet to the sidewalk, sprays us with lighter fluid, and sets us ablaze.

FAX

I stopped doing that.

Ran out of lighter fluid.

Rausch 10-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 8973789)
I stopped doing that.

Ran out of lighter fluid.

Just huff it when you watch the game.

Much more enjoyable and the short term memory loss will be a blessing...

ROYC75 10-03-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Vader (Post 8972728)
no way in hell lol

only way we win is if that banner plane crashes on them

Oh I need a gif of Ray Ray saying, The Plane, The Plane !

ROYC75 10-03-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 8973405)
The only reason I could see a Chiefs win is that Balt. just looks past us and doesn't even play up to half of what they are capable of. If you look past any team in the NFL you will get beat.

But if Balt. actually shows up ready play, expect to have our shit pushed in.

Balt. has just not gotten the MEMO from NFL Headquarters, we play on MNF !;) :rolleyes:

ROYC75 10-03-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8973534)

Not only myself, you and all of ChiefsNation hopes you are not correct by a fluke game. ( it would be just our luck )

htismaqe 10-03-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8973550)
No way Cassel doesn't turn the ball over at least once.

He won't throw it enough for that to happen.

Lbedrock1 10-03-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 8972490)
We see this story every year don't we? Fans screaming for the heads of the triple-headed monster - GM, Head Coach, QB. The season hanging by a thread. One more loss and they're mathematically eliminated.

And in comes the #1 seed. Smiles already on their faces, knowing they get to pummel the lowly Chefs.

But then! Out of nowhere! Comes a force within Arrowhead that is so strong, even Matt Cassel becomes average. And the rest of the team - above average.

The ball will bounce funny. We'll have our day of breaks falling our way. And just as I predicted last year vs. the Packers, we will rise above the noise and...

BEAT THE RAVENS!!!!

(thereby screwing our chances of the next hot QB next draft. But that's not the point here).

Who's with me?

As much as I like this and want it to happen, all I want is a team that is good year after year and competitive in every game even if they don't win them all.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-03-2012 04:37 PM

Cassel go ahead TD pass and a TV shot to Pioli with a woody on the sideline.

teedubya 10-03-2012 04:49 PM

The Chiefs are predicted to only lose by 7? Jesus. I need to call a bookie or something and back up the truck on my savings.

Radar Chief 10-03-2012 04:53 PM

Put it to you this way: I'm not sitting Ray Rice out of fear he won't run up a monster score against the Career Day defense.
Might even go pickup Boldin, he's available in our league.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-03-2012 04:58 PM

We are not only damaged physically, but emotionally and mentally. There is no confidence and you can see it. This team doesn't believe it can win with who is under center. So tell me how we win this game?

Death2CasselFans 10-03-2012 05:02 PM

Weeden > Cassel

Reason Cleveland didnt get blown out is because their rookie QB is better. He threw a pick six but still hung on. Casshole on the hand calls it quit when things get tough. Or waits until garbage time against prevent defense.

Radar Chief 10-03-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8974399)
Put it to you this way: I'm not sitting Ray Rice out of fear he won't run up a monster score against the Career Day defense.
Might even go pickup Boldin, he's available in our league.

Oops, too late.

htismaqe 10-03-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8974391)
The Chiefs are predicted to only lose by 7? Jesus. I need to call a bookie or something and back up the truck on my savings.

The fix is in.

We're the patsy of the NFL. We'll do just good enough to keep Pioli and his band of stooges around but not enough to actually, you know, get to play with the cool kids at the end of the year.

MahiMike 10-03-2012 07:13 PM

Pioli to Cassel: "ok Matt, they're on to us. Desperate times call for desperate measurements. Throw the hell outta the ball!"

Cassel to Pioli: "You mean, like 5 yards on EVERY play?"

Pioli: "No! Just throw it, dammit!"

...and that's how matt cassel threw for 350, 3 tds and 3 picks in the same game.

Chiefs win!

(course, I'm not goin to Vegas or anything)

MahiMike 10-03-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lbedrock1 (Post 8974333)
As much as I like this and want it to happen, all I want is a team that is good year after year and competitive in every game even if they don't win them all.

um, no. That was the 90's dude. It made the playoffs even more painful.

Cheater5 10-03-2012 07:20 PM

Illogical.

We will lose by a large margin... Abandon. All. Hope.

FAX 10-03-2012 08:01 PM

Guys, I've been thinking about this.

With each passing week, these games become increasingly important.

It isn't every day that you get your ass pounded at home in a fashion so degrading, pitiable, ruthless, and utterly humiliating that it leaves all who are unfortunate enough to be present for the pathetic slaughter disgraced to the point of total, piss-drenched, futile mortification. So, we can't afford to let these opportunities slip by.

The best of all worlds would be to lose something like 52 to 10 with no injuries. And, of course, it would be particularly great if Roleo were to commit a game-day error in judgment that was sufficiently obtuse and boneheadedly stupid that his own assistant coaches vomit in abject horror on the sideline. I would prefer a game with no turnovers since they become the obvious and ostensible "problem" that can assumably be corrected through practice. If we don't turn the ball over, though, it leaves the world with no doubt that we are an inept, feckless, half-witted cadre of bumblebutts with no answers to the questions we don't even know how to ask.

Yes, my friends, this is a critical moment in Chiefs history that may well determine the future of the franchise for years to come. For that reason, and with the full weight of destiny bearing down upon our testicles, it is absolutely crucial that we put together the most incompetent, bumbling, incomprehensibly pathetic 60 minutes of football ever witnessed.

FAX

BossChief 10-03-2012 10:10 PM

34-13 ravens.

Flacco 25-34 280 yards 2tds 1int
Rice 27 touches 90 yards rushing/40 receiving 2tds
Smith 90 yards 1td
Boldin 60 yards
Pitta/Dickson 60 yards 1td

Cassel 13-26 190 yards 1td 1int 2fumbles
Charles 18 carries 75 yards 1 fumble
Bowe 80 yards 1td
Baldwin 40 yards
DMC/Breaston/Moeaki 70 yards

Chiefspants 10-03-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balloon (Post 8972537)
Hey Cassel's the man! did you not hear about him breaking the FRANCHISE RECORD for most passing yards in the first 4 games?!? How can you say he's bad? He's a boss!

This mult has potential.

New World Order 10-03-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

That is actually quite a bit for a home team. We were +9 against Steelers when Palko was starting last season

Rasputin 10-03-2012 11:02 PM

Yeah we will win this game in a nail biter Succop record 7 for 7 FGs. All glory will go to Pioli and Cassell. Next week how ever we get thrompt 33-3 TB. It's the Chiefs way.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 01:40 AM

i cant wait to laugh when Cassel throws an interception gift wrapped in the hands of Pollard who is slow as **** in pass coverage and has no range. Cassel will still throw him a gimmie

007 10-04-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8973046)
What we NEED to do is fire the head coach and then hire the defensive coordinator to take his pl...oh wait...shit..

and make sure that HC also wants to be the DC.

Blick 10-04-2012 04:01 AM

Cassel: 15-30 248 yards 2 td's, 0 int's

WTF is this you ask? The stat line Matt pulled out of his ass when we upset the Steelers in 09.

Let's hope he doesn't do that again.

ravensfan 10-04-2012 05:10 AM

Here is a Ravens fan perspective about the Chiefs.

Basically I picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West at the beginning of the season. When I look at this team, I thought they had potential to be an awesome and aggressive defensive team that can run the ball really well, the Chiefs have so much individual talent on their defense, I am kind of confused as to why they have played so bad so far, maybe it's because they have no belief in their team, because this defense has potential to be a top 5 unit.

I think this game is going to be far from a walk over, even if you guys think it may be. The Chiefs can run the ball with Jamal Charles, who is an absolute STUD. Matt Cassel if he starts, is going to play for his life, because if he plays bad in this one, there is no way he starts next week. I think this team are going to move forward next year however, they MUST draft a QB like Geno Smith in the draft, they wont get anywhere with Cassel (that probably sounds like a bit of an obvious comment to you guys lol).

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravensfan (Post 8975991)

Basically I picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West at the beginning of the season. When I look at this team, I thought they had potential to be an awesome and aggressive defensive team that can run the ball really well, the Chiefs have so much individual talent on their defense, I am kind of confused as to why they have played so bad so far, maybe it's because they have no belief in their team, because this defense has potential to be a top 5 unit.

I think this game is going to be far from a walk over, even if you guys think it may be. The Chiefs can run the ball with Jamal Charles, who is an absolute STUD. Matt Cassel if he starts, is going to play for his life, because if he plays bad in this one, there is no way he starts next week. I think this team are going to move forward next year however, they MUST draft a QB like Geno Smith in the draft, they wont get anywhere with Cassel (that probably sounds like a bit of an obvious comment to you guys lol).

The part about Matt Cassel playing for his job and coming out on fire because of it is asinine, the more pressure on him the worse he plays especially against a good Ravens D. The Jets have turned Sanchez into Cassel 2.0 and I've seen him this year alone check out cause of the pressure vs the Steelers (Defense not as good as Baltimore's this year), the Dolphins, and the 9ers. Cassel doesn't have the talent nor the fire to handle this game.

Iowanian 10-04-2012 07:25 AM

The only way the Chiefs beat the ravens is if they write 'ravens' on their pickle and go get a Korean Massage.

FlaChief58 10-04-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8976070)
The part about Matt Cassel playing for his job and coming out on fire because of it is asinine, the more pressure on him the worse he plays especially against a good Ravens D. The Jets have turned Sanchez into Cassel 2.0 and I've seen him this year alone check out cause of the pressure vs the Steelers (Defense not as good as Baltimore's this year), the Dolphins, and the 9ers. Cassel doesn't have the talent nor the fire to handle this game.

Yep, Casshole is already shitting his pants just thinking about Ray Ray & co teeing off on him

htismaqe 10-04-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8976070)

That's why we'll run the ball 45 times and not make him throw.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976073)

I just had a sick thought. Since we all know the entire coaching staff is a Pioli puppet, what if Pioli forces the game plan to be Matt centric just to prove he was right about the whole thing. A blowout to end all blowouts would ensue??

blaise 10-04-2012 07:28 AM

This game will be a favorite in knockout pools.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8976076)
I just had a sick thought. Since we all know the entire coaching staff is a Pioli puppet, what if Pioli forces the game plan to be Matt centric just to prove he was right about the whole thing. A blowout to end all blowouts would ensue??

You've got it backwards.

They'll only make Matt throw 18-20 times, limit his mistakes (and his YPA), and then after the game they'll exclaim that his problems are solved.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976092)
You've got it backwards.

They'll only make Matt throw 18-20 times, limit his mistakes (and his YPA), and then after the game they'll exclaim that his problems are solved.

Makes sense, used to the Jets FO, whenever a player stinks they try their damn hardest to make him the entire focal point of the next game

Pasta Little Brioni 10-04-2012 07:35 AM

RRPP

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 07:36 AM

RRI

Radar Chief 10-04-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976073)

That’s a whole lot of 3 downs and out against the Ravens D.
Not saying they won’t try it though.

Rasputin 10-04-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravensfan (Post 8975991)

I like this part.

Oh and good luck Im picking Ravens Falcons Super Bowl this year.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8976142)
I like this part.

Oh and good luck Im picking Ravens Falcons Super Bowl this year.

Atlanta is painfully overrated, three wins vs the AFC west were they tried to let the broncos back in it and they struggled mightily against the panthers who really aren't very good

htismaqe 10-04-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8976107)
That’s a whole lot of 3 downs and out against the Ravens D.
Not saying they won’t try it though.

They will.

3 and outs don't show up in the box score and don't lower QBR.

Radar Chief 10-04-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8976170)
They will.

3 and outs don't show up in the box score and don't lower QBR.

Valid point.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 08:27 AM

Which happens first. Defense gets frustrated at the 3 and outs or the combination of 3 and outs and ultra conservative playcalling early wears them out

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:20 AM

Dorsey missed another practice. LMAO

The Ravens are going to pound Ray Rice behind their 350-pound LG all ****ing day.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:21 AM

the Chiefs will be all fired up by all the negativity they've been getting this season.

they'll come out ready to unleash hell.
....then the game starts.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:23 AM

Ravens have the top-ranked run blocking guard on their line, and overall are the 2nd ranked run blocking team.

This could get ugly.

FlaChief58 10-04-2012 11:29 AM

I'm not sure why but, I'm looking forward to this weeks blowout.

Oh yeah, it's casshole's going away party! :D :toast:

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8976595)
I'm not sure why but, I'm looking forward to this weeks blowout.

Oh yeah, it's casshole's going away party! :D :toast:

It's gonna be fun, but he won't be benched.

Pioli knows starting Quinn is asking for 3-13.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976597)
It's gonna be fun, but he won't be benched.

Pioli knows starting Quinn is asking for 3-13.

And starting Cassel is 1-15?

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:34 AM

This is probably a 6-10 team with Cassel.

We'll beat these teams this year, I'd reckon:

Cleveland
Oakland
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Indianapolis

We might drop one of those and pick up a fluke win somewhere else.

Tampa is debatable but that is not a good team and Freeman is approaching bust status.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 11:40 AM

Tampa has the number 4 rush defense. I don't see the chiefs scoring much on them.
If Cleveland could catch they beat both the Ravens and Eagles.
Oakland is a cripple fight that probably splits.
Carolina almost won against Atlanta.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:41 AM

I'm trying to be optimistic bro.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 11:43 AM

I've lost all optimism. I'm not even a chiefs fan but come here cause Jets fans are morons on average. They don't understand that a good team starts at the top.

Old Dog 10-04-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

You should have done it when the line opened at 4. I didn't exactly put the savings account on it, but it is the largest single wager I've ever placed.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 11:56 AM

I'm surprised the line hasn't moved further

whoman69 10-04-2012 11:58 AM

There will be mandatory drug testing for anyone who agrees with the OP.

Old Dog 10-04-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 8976663)
I'm surprised the line hasn't moved further

The only thing that really concerns me is that nearly every time a line seems too good to be true......it is. I couldn't help myself though.

cyborgtable 10-04-2012 12:03 PM

Vegas is typically very good but just remember the Steelers Packers superbowl and how much money Vegas lost. Sometimes the sure thing is just that

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 12:18 PM

Could be without Flowers and Lewis now. LMAO

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Kendrick Lewis is not at practice because of personal reasons. So don’t look for him to play this week.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:10 PM

LMAO just saw the Ravens average 6.4 yards per play, BEST IN THE AFC.

Dayze 10-04-2012 01:23 PM

can we use some of the money to send a case full of KY to Arrowhead?

Chiefs Pantalones 10-04-2012 01:27 PM

I don't see how we win this game.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8976883)
I don't see how we win this game.

Sheer fluky luck.

We'll have just enough of it this season to ensure we don't get a top 5 pick.