ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A Change Gonna Come (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264872)

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8995169)
Romeo said last year if he wasn't the HC he wasn't coming back.

This idea that he'll accept a demotion is pure fantasy.

DO NOT WANT ANYWAY....

He needs to go away...

jd1020 10-09-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 8995321)
You've got to be shitting me.

Surprised? Hasn't Hunt been preaching continuity?

CaliforniaChief 10-09-2012 10:26 AM

A new GM = A new HC = A new QB.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8995146)
Not that I think it will happen, but if RAC gets canned does Mo Carthon take over?

:Lin:

Carthon's a ****ing idiot

siberian khatru 10-09-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8995377)
A new GM = A new HC = A new QB.

Algebra doesn't lie.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8995198)
I think Clark gets a pinch of a bad rap. Don't get me wrong. I don't know what his #1 goal is. I'll admit it may very well be just to make $$.

But lets look at the history. When he hired Scott, he shelled out a ton of money for a GM and got the consensus #1 guy out there. No fault in that. He did his part.

cHunt didn't do his part because anyone with a ****ing brain would have looked at New England's draft and free agency record during his time there and figured out all of the success had to do with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, not Pioli.

Clark failed miserably and did not perform proper due diligence.

I can only hope he's learned his lesson.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8995207)
This X 10!

My pick for GM is Bill Polian...

The same Bill Polian that left the Buffalo Bills in shambles, never to recover?

The same Bill Polian that left the Carolina Panthers in shambles?

The same Bill Polian that left the Indianapolis Colts in shambles?

No ****ing thank you.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8995254)
We were all fooled.

No, we weren't.

The short memories around here are quite amazing.

Johnny Vegas 10-09-2012 10:34 AM

even Brian Billick gets it.

suds79 10-09-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995393)
cHunt didn't do his part because anyone with a ****ing brain would have looked at New England's draft and free agency record during his time there and figured out all of the success had to do with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, not Pioli.

Seriously? Come on.

Yes it appears now it was a mistake but at the time he was valued by all to be the top GM in the business. Clark did his job.

Now if you are the only one who saw it differently, congratulations. I suggest you try to get in the business since you're smarter than everybody else.

The fact still remains that Clark hired the #1 guy at the time. It just didn't work out.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995408)
No, we weren't.

Shut the **** up, Dane.

Honestly.

You were all sunshine and daises around here, all the way through the first or second week of the season.

You were a full blown homer. You thought this was a playoff team.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8995423)
Seriously? Come on.

Yes it appears now it was a mistake but at the time he was valued by all to be the top GM in the business. Clark did his job.

LMAO

You're a ****ing idiot.

Quote:

Now if you are the only one who saw it differently, congratulations. I suggest you try to get in the business since you're smarter than everybody else.

LMAO

Where have I heard this before? 2009, maybe?

Quote:

The fact still remains that Clark hired the #1 guy at the time. It just didn't work out.

Bullshit. The "Number One Guy" was and still is Eric DeCosta. Furthermore, anyone with a ****ing brain (which obviously, doesn't include YOU) would have known that Pioli was Peter Principled into his position.

You're a ****ing oxygen thief.

TEX 10-09-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Seriously? Come on.

Yep. Most in the media that cover the NFL had the same take. Mort, Clayton, Scherfter, etc. were all saying that Clark did a great job in choosing a new GM.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8995425)
Shut the **** up, Dane.

Honestly.

You were all sunshine and daises around here, all the way through the first or second week of the season.

You were a full blown homer. You thought this was a playoff team.

Oh really? So, I wasn't right in 2009?

Just because I believed (and actually, still DO believe) that this team, flaws and all, has enough talent to win a playoff game means that my opinion of Pioli is invalidated?

Bullshit. I guess that means that YOUR opinion is invalidated since you were lapping up Pioli and everything he did from 2009-2011?

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8995435)
Yep. Most in the NFL had the same take.

Who? East Coast biased sports writers?

Wow, those guys are NEVER wrong about anything.

LiL stumppy 10-09-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995393)

I can only hope he's learned his lesson.

You're dumb. Real dumb.

InChiefsHeaven 10-09-2012 10:46 AM

If they fire Pioli, then Crennel will be gone. 2 with one stone. Cassel will also be gone, no new GM worth a shite will want to continue with that mess.

We'll clean house. If he keeps Pioli and they fire Crennel and cut Cassel, I guess Pioli would be on notice, but that means we still have to deal with the probability that he'll **** up for another season or two before we flush him.

Come on Clark. Do the right thing. Start Quinn, and maybe even Stanzi the rest of the year. Fire Pioli and cut Cassel. Next year, draft a QB, get a decent HC and GM. We'll fill your ****ing stadium again.

Get. It. DONE.

TEX 10-09-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995440)
Who? East Coast biased sports writers?

Wow, those guys are NEVER wrong about anything.

I hear ya - but no, most everywhere. ( Clayton, Mort, Schefter to name a few) Most of the mags and talking heads endorsed it as well.

suds79 10-09-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8995435)
Yep. Most in the media that cover the NFL had the same take. Mort, Clayton, Scherfter, etc. were all saying that Clark did a great job in choosing a new GM.

Well you know that's just crazy talk. I mean forget the actual experts who are involved in the business. Clark should just employ Dane as a consultant. I mean after all, you ask him and he'll tell you he has all the answers. ;)

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995436)
I guess that means that YOUR opinion is invalidated since you were lapping up Pioli and everything he did from 2009-2011?

I supported the regime in 2009, and the first half of 2010.

Then I turned on them and haven't gone back.

But YOU were walking around here saying we were going to win a playoff game. Own it.

TEX 10-09-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8995454)
If they fire Pioli, then Crennel will be gone. 2 with one stone. Cassel will also be gone, no new GM worth a shite will want to continue with that mess.

We'll clean house. If he keeps Pioli and they fire Crennel and cut Cassel, I guess Pioli would be on notice, but that means we still have to deal with the probability that he'll **** up for another season or two before we flush him.

Come on Clark. Do the right thing. Start Quinn, and maybe even Stanzi the rest of the year. Fire Pioli and cut Cassel. Next year, draft a QB, get a decent HC and GM. We'll fill your ****ing stadium again.

Get. It. DONE.

I think he sees what happens with Brady Quinn before making a decison on Pioli. After all, Pioli did choose him too as competitin for Cassel :rolleyes: even though his intention was NOT to ever have to play him.

TEX 10-09-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8995457)
Well you know that's just crazy talk. I mean forget the actual experts who are involved in the business. Clark should just employ Dane as a consultant. I mean after all, you ask him and he'll tell you he has all the answers. ;)

LOL!
Seriously, Dane is right alot of the time - not this time however...

HemiEd 10-09-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995408)
No, we weren't.

:LOL: Are you including yourself?

BossChief 10-09-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8995200)
there was rumor that scott had already signed an extension

I bet we won't hear about for months now...

Honestly, I wouldn't care on 2 conditions

1) Cut Cassel

2) draft a first round quarterback not named Landry Jones.

BigCatDaddy 10-09-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8995489)
Honestly, I wouldn't care on 2 conditions

1) Cut Cassel

2) draft a first round quarterback not named Landry Jones.

I'm pretty sure Jones is looking like a 3rd round pick at best right now.

Dayze 10-09-2012 11:09 AM

Perfect! / Scooter

Graystoke 10-09-2012 11:11 AM

1) No more Gum Wrappers.
2) Hell with it...BAN GUM!

Shag 10-09-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8995200)
there was rumor that scott had already signed an extension

I bet we won't hear about for months now...

Link?

ChiefaRoo 10-09-2012 11:14 AM

Here's what KC needs to do before they take the field next year

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
4) Let Dorsey go. Has anyone missed him since he's been hurt? Nope
5) Draft a high energy pass rushing DL for Dorsey's spot
6) Spend the money to bring in a stud QB vet or take the long route and go get Geno Smith in the Draft (if KC is bad enough)
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

Pioli stinks because Matt C. has been a disaster. Hiring and firing Haley was also a two times loser move. That being said the Chiefs are much more talented then when Scott got here. I don't even mind them letting Carr go. Dallas overpaid.

If KC could get a Veteran QB with 5 years left his career (somehow) combined with a great Coaching staff this team could contend right away. There's a lot of talent on this squad now. It just needs to keep getting better and be better coached.

Dante84 10-09-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 8995540)

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
6) Spend the money to bring in a stud QB vet or take the long route and go get Geno Smith in the Draft (if KC is bad enough)
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

Pioli stinks because Matt C. has been a disaster. Hiring and firing Haley was also a two times loser move. That being said the Chiefs are much more talented then when Scott got here. I don't even mind them letting Carr go. Dallas overpaid.

If KC could get a Veteran QB with 5 years left his career (somehow) combined with a great Coaching staff this team could contend right away. There's a lot of talent on this squad now. It just needs to keep getting better and be better coached.

OH, so the same thing we always do?

**** no.

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

Didn't know Dorsey was still on the team.

CaliforniaChief 10-09-2012 11:24 AM

Sorry, but playing the whole "Miss me yet" thing to Carl Peterson is a mistake. It paints us out as contradicting ourselves. We cried for his firing for years, and then we got it, and now we regret it? No, we don't regret Carl's firing. We were never going to get a title under him.

We just regret that Pioli's been a nightmare, and want a new direction.

TEX 10-09-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

I'm with you on many points EXCEPT the your QB take - I'm hoping Quinn can be the guy for now and the near future. That will allow us to draft a STUD QB and groom him providing we get a new staff because I don't want thise IDIOTS anywhere near my young QBOTF. Then if he pans out, we can trade Quinn for picks.

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 11:32 AM

Bobby Petrino is available to coach.

FloridaMan88 10-09-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8994987)
@BillMaas: I assure you that Clark Hunt has taken the Bull by the horns and is addressing the Chiefs 2 biggest concerns

Considering the two biggest problems at One Arrowhead Drive are Clark and Fat Scott does that mean a murder suicide?

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8995244)
Clark DOES care. We are gonna get our 1st round QB next year. Mark it down.

I'm actually one of the few who believes this.

DaWolf 10-09-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8995252)
It doesn't matter if it's the wrong one.

Drafting Landry Jones is NOT a good thing.

LOL. That's what I was thinking. Leave it to this organization to F that decision up...

KC_Lee 10-09-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 8995621)
Bobby Petrino is available to coach.

:facepalm:

gold_and_red 10-09-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995634)
I'm actually one of the few who believes this.

But do you trust Pioli and RAC's staff to groom the QBOTF?

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 8995649)

Are you implying Brady Quinn is not the QBOTF?

ILChief 10-09-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

There are no stud vet QBs available. Teams don't let them leave

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

After the Chiefs clean house, they need to do everything in their power to draft Geno Smith. I don't give a **** whether or not it means giving up the entire 2013 draft and a first rounder in 2014, they need a Franchise QB.

Fortunately, I don't think that'll be necessary because I cannot envision a scenario in which the Chiefs are picking outside of the top three and at this point, likely number one overall.

Smith starts Day One. **** that "veteran QB" bullshit. Newton, Luck, Ryan, RGIII, etc. prove it isn't necessary in today's NFL.

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8995657)
There are no stud vet QBs available. Teams don't let them leave

The Patriots let Cassell leave. He exudes STUD.

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 8995649)

I don't trust RAC to groom his ball hair.

I don't think Pioli would have any type of adverse affect on a QBOTF. As long as he's forced to draft Geno Smith, I'm fine. God knows he's shown loyalty to the starting QB.

If Clark forces Pioli to:

1. Re-sign Bowe.
2. Draft or trade up for Geno Smith.
3. Replace Crennel with someone outside the tree.
4. Cut Cassel.

Then I could stomach if Pioli sticks around. Sure, I want Eric DeCosta as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we're going to get everything we want. I want the QB, I want the coach. Plenty of asshole GMs have won despite their personalities. You need the coach and you need the QB. The rest will fall into place.

I'm just not getting my hopes up that Pioli is gone.

Give me Geno Smith, and I can suffer through the rest. After all, what would Chiefs fans do without something to bitch about?

EDIT: Fixed for the pleasure of Pestilence.

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995665)
After the Chiefs clean house, they need to do everything in their power to draft Geno Smith. I don't give a **** whether or not it means giving up the entire 2013 draft and a first rounder in 2014, they need a Franchise QB.

Fortunately, I don't think that'll be necessary because I cannot envision a scenario in which the Chiefs are picking outside of the top three and at this point, likely number one overall.

Smith starts Day One. **** that "veteran QB" bullshit. Newton, Luck, Ryan, RGIII, etc. prove it isn't necessary in today's NFL.

I can envision a scenario where the Cleveland Browns exist.

Dayze 10-09-2012 11:49 AM

and for the record...our 'scouts'...suck.

that is all

The Franchise 10-09-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995678)
I don't trust RAC to groom his ball hair.

I don't think Pioli would have any type of adverse affect on a QBOTF. As long as he's forced to draft Geno Smith, I'm fine. God knows he's shown loyalty to the starting QB.

If Clark forces Pioli to:

1. Re-sign Bowe.
2. Draft or trade up for Geno Smith.
3. Replace Crennel with someone outside the tree.
4. Cut Cassel.

Then I could stomach if Pioli sticks around. Sure, I want Mike DeCosta as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we're going to get everything we want. I want the QB, I want the coach. Plenty of asshole GMs have won despite their personalities. You need the coach and you need the QB. The rest will fall into place.

I'm just not getting my hopes up that Pioli is gone.

Give me Geno Smith, and I can suffer through the rest. After all, what would Chiefs fans do without something to bitch about?

Eric DeCosta. Not Mike.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995682)
I can envision a scenario where the Cleveland Browns exist.

Maybe.

The Chiefs play the Browns this season, so it may be their only win and thus, the tie-breaker when it comes to the draft.

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995690)
Maybe.

The Chiefs play the Browns this season, so it may be their only win and thus, the tie-breaker when it comes to the draft.

That's what I'm afraid of.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8995689)
Eric DeCosta. Not Mike.

I'll take anyone with the last name DeCosta over Pioli, Alex.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995691)
That's what I'm afraid of.

Then the Chiefs would draft first, by virtue of Cleveland's win.

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8995689)
Eric DeCosta. Not Mike.

LOL mike decosta works a floor down from me in Procurement.

saphojunkie 10-09-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995695)

I mean that I'm afraid we will beat them.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995701)
I mean that I'm afraid we will beat them.

Oh. I doubt it. Seriously.

Unless Brady Quinn turns into the second coming of Jim Plunkett, the Chiefs will be lucky to win another game this season.

Sorter 10-09-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995694)
I'll take anyone with the last name DeCosta over Pioli, Alex.

LMAOLMAO

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995665)

http://kachinlandnews-jinghpaw.com/w...Hallelujah.jpg

PhillyChiefFan 10-09-2012 11:56 AM

For me to regain any sort of hope or trust in Hunt he would have to:
A. Fire Pioli then hire a young hungry GM in his place.
B. Rid us of Cassel once and for all
C. Fire Crennel and Daboll
D. Hire a young, compenent HC, OC, AND DC (stop with the dual hat bs)
E. Draft the top QB in the class in April, no matter what the cost in picks.
F. Get rid of players that have been forced upon the Chiefs by bad decisions/poor scouting and players that don't fit our schemes.

And if he REALLY wants to show he's serious, sign some free agents like Cliff Avril, Jake Long, or Greg Jennings.

SPEND THE MONEY ON THE CHIEFS to build a better team. If money's the objective, I'm sure a 12-4 season and a deep push in the playoffs will make up for the money spent investing in solid players when Arrowhead is filled to capacity spending money on parking, beer, and hot dogs and you're selling merchandise faster than you can fill the shelves.

You want to win? Prove it. Spend the friggin money, this team is isn't good and we are consistantly under the salary cap by MILLIONS.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 8995714)
A. Fire Pioli then hire a young hungry GM in his place.

Hungry?

How about smart? Detailed? Experienced? Former regional scout. Former national scout. College scout. Pro personnel director.

Hungry? That's just silly.

pimpchief 10-09-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8995697)
LOL mike decosta works a floor down from me in Procurement.

How are his scouting skills?

ChiefsCountry 10-09-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995706)
Unless Brady Quinn turns into the second coming of Jim Plunkett, the Chiefs will be lucky to win another game this season.

Or Len Dawson.

Sorter 10-09-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995721)
Hungry?

How about smart? Detailed? Experienced? Former regional scout. Former national scout. College scout. Pro personnel director.

If he's hungry, then there are bound to be candy wrappers.

And we can't have that, can we?

Frazod 10-09-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995706)
Oh. I doubt it. Seriously.

You know, the remainder of our schedule really isn't difficult. Quinn's already demonstrated that he can throw the ball down the field. I think Quinn can just be Quinn and we'll win some games. Probably just enough to **** our draft position.

PhillyChiefFan 10-09-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

1) Fire Pioli
2) Fire Cassel
3) Fire RAC
7) Bring in a stud HC.
8) Draft a Safety

Pretty much exactly what I think and posted. Cept QB, I would like to see them to take top QB in the draft, even if they have to do what Washington did to take RGIII. Otherwise, pretty much spot on.

BlackHelicopters 10-09-2012 12:01 PM

If Todd Haley couldn't turn this ship around, what hope do we really have?

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8995730)
Quinn's already demonstrated that he can throw the ball down the field.

When and where?

He is Brodie Croyle, Cleveland Edition.

KCDC 10-09-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 8995012)
2 biggest concerns? Pioli, Crennel, Cassel. Who gets the free pass?

Pioli, as he should. But, he'll be on probation now I hope.

PhillyChiefFan 10-09-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995721)
Hungry?

Yes, Hungry to win. It was a summary, I didn't feel the need to put a job ad in my post...

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 12:04 PM

Mellinger said there will probably be a press conference during the bye week.

So...maybe Clark will speak?

Pasta Little Brioni 10-09-2012 12:04 PM

They'll still split with Denver and Oakland

qabbaan 10-09-2012 12:05 PM

Are there any two less credible people than fescoe and maas?

Didn't fescoe just make up a report out of thin air about Quinn getting half the first team reps?

He just thinks its going to happen and is trying to land a guess so he can say he knew before anyone

Sorter 10-09-2012 12:06 PM

Realistically, if this team were to split its division games and beat Cleveland, Colts, and Tampa, we'd be at 7-9. This really could happen if Quinn is even remotely close to Orton's performance last year.

And it scares me to death. We'll know after this week but if Quinn wins this game on the road, we can probably start waving goodbye to our Geno Smith dreams.

**** me.

htismaqe 10-09-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8995750)
Mellinger said there will probably be a press conference during the bye week.

So...maybe Clark will speak?

Why wait until the bye week?

Unless they're making changes in the staff.

PhillyChiefFan 10-09-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8995739)
When and where?

Got to agree, if he hasn't earned a starting spot in Cleveland, Denver, or KC, I'm pretty sure the choice for Miami to skip over him in 2007 was justified.

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8995754)
Are there any two less credible people than fescoe and maas?

Didn't fescoe just make up a report out of thin air about Quinn getting half the first team reps?

He just thinks its going to happen and is trying to land a guess so he can say he knew before anyone

Yes there is...

Pioli and Crennel...

qabbaan 10-09-2012 12:08 PM

Pioli's ouster won't come down as a scheduled press conference two weeks ahead of time.

It will leak from the Chiefs' FO, with a press conference to follow and very little advance warning.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8995758)
This really could happen if Quinn is even remotely close to Orton's performance last year.

So if a really bad quarterback plays like an average QB we'll go 7-9?

LMAO

I think we'll win one division game, max.

SD and Denver will sweep us.

Frazod 10-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8995739)
When and where?

Does he fracture his labia every time he steps onto the field? Then he's not Brokie.

And he outperformed pretty much everything Casshole has done this season in a single drive. Only a stupid penalty on the midget (which didn't look like it would have impacted the outcome of the play) prevented a game-winning touchdown.

It's not like I'm a huge Quinn fan. No, I don't think he's the answer at QB. I just think he'll be better than Casshole, and if he plays out the season we'll win games Casshole would have lost. For better or worse.

BTW, do you think you do up a better red circle/slash for my Winston avatar? The paint thing looks amateurish.

Rasputin 10-09-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8995758)
Realistically, if this team were to split its division games and beat Cleveland, Colts, and Tampa, we'd be at 7-9. This really could happen if Quinn is even remotely close to Orton's performance last year.

And it scares me to death. We'll know after this week but if Quinn wins this game on the road, we can probably start waving goodbye to our Geno Smith dreams.

**** me.

That is my fear. No matter how Quinn does my heart wants Geno Smith. He can give us hope again. If we got a retread QB I don't want him being QBotf.

Old Dog 10-09-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995690)
Maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8995695)

Wrong. Head to head is not a NFL draft tiebreaker.

Reerun_KC 10-09-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8995768)
Does he fracture his labia every time he steps onto the field? Then he's not Brokie.

And he outperformed pretty much everything Casshole has done this season in a single drive. Only a stupid penalty on the midget (which didn't look like it would have impacted the outcome of the play) prevented a game-winning touchdown.

It's not like I'm a huge Quinn fan. No, I don't think he's the answer at QB. I just think he'll be better than Casshole, and if he plays out the season we'll win games Casshole would have lost. For better or worse.

Cassel gives us the best chance to get rid of Crennel and Pioli.

Any support for Quinn is direct support for Pioli and Crennel.