ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Kiper: Chiefs should take Te'o with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266660)

suds79 11-15-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9121439)
Guys it doesn't matter which of the 3 QB's we choose. If you put them on a team with good coaching and some talent (we defenitely have the talent part) they will succeed. That's all it takes.

Hell look at Mark Sanchez. His team was loaded in his first 2 years and they made him look far better than he really was.
Matt Ryan is an above average QB but he's looked elite because he has a coordinator that's doing his job and 2 elite WR's+best TE ever.
Joe Flacco has a solid OL, elite RB and good WR's...oh and an elite defense to help him out.
Andy Dalton looks better than he is because he has a decent OL, great defense, some guy named AJ Green and a good TE in Gresham.

Hell Matt Mother****ing Cassel looked like a competent QB with talent and coaching for 2 seasons.

It's all about what coach we bring in. Talent is there guys.

It's all about what coach we bring in. Talent is there guys.

Could not disagree more. You're devaluing QBs.

Listen to me when I say this... QBs make WRs.

Roddie White has been putting up 1200+ yard seasons because of Matt Ryan.

You think Jordie Nelson and James Jones would make this a solid offense if they were here? Of course not. They've got Aaron Rogers.

Amazing how lucky Peyton Manning was to be surrounded by all that great WR talent all those years. (note sarcasm) I mean it's uncanny how the Colts where to giftwrap to Peyton the Pierre Garcons & Dallas Clarks of the world.... I don't know how he would have made it otherwise. :rolleyes:

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 04:23 PM

That would be awful

vailpass 11-15-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9121430)
ROFL Come on man.... It was an "oh shit" moment when Denver took Von Miller.

Different story.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9121474)
Different story.

Are you sure he isn't one of you?

suds79 11-15-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Von Miller is a freaking pass rushing OLB.

That's a HUGE difference from ILB. That's like saying Guard & LT are the same thing. "Well they both play on the O-line"

Sorter 11-15-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9121527)

That's a HUGE difference from ILB. That's like saying Guard & LT are the same thing. "Well they both play on the O-line"

I mean, if anyone had any doubts that he was mentally handicapped, this should clear that up. ROFL

BigMeatballDave 11-15-2012 05:07 PM

Why is bobtard on the wrong side of every discussion?

I'm certainly wrong on some things. But, ****. This dude makes CoMoChief look like Nostradamus.

vailpass 11-15-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121537)
I mean, if anyone had any doubts that he was mentally handicapped, this should clear that up. ROFL

Damn. You guys are really piling on here. I'm feeling bad for this guy.

Nightfyre 11-15-2012 05:09 PM

The only acceptable alternative to a QB would be Jarvis Jones.

Sorter 11-15-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9121559)
Damn. You guys are really piling on here. I'm feeling bad for this guy.

Stop that right now.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...7168o1_500.gif

vailpass 11-15-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121568)
Stop that right now.

That homo got slapped.

WV 11-15-2012 06:00 PM

Who the hell listens to Kiper anymore? Mayock is far better but even he goes full on idiot sometimes.

Richard_Cuckold 11-15-2012 06:03 PM

umm no

BWillie 11-15-2012 06:05 PM

I don't see who you draft other than Matt Barkley. Even Lane Kiffin can make that team suck, so I don't blame Barkley. He's a talent for sure.

Chiefnj2 11-15-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9121400)
Who does the best QB in this class compare to? I think that is what you have to ask yourself.

To me, Tyler Wilson is the best QB and he compares to Jay Cutler. I'm not taking Cutler #1 overall.

You are a troll.

bevischief 11-15-2012 06:08 PM

JFC...

DeezNutz 11-15-2012 06:09 PM

With respect to Barkley, there's quite a bit of paralysis by analysis going on. However, I truly do not want Pioli making this decision, since a n00b QB likely means more time for our piece-of-shit GM.

Tough position for the Chiefs unless the Clarks demonstrate some leadership.

notorious 11-15-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9121685)
Who the hell listens to Kiper anymore? Mayock is far better but even he goes full on idiot sometimes.

Mayock is all ND now.

RunKC 11-15-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9121685)

I remember when Mayock was touting Dexter McCluster and Robert Ayers to be perennial all-stars. Oops. Ha

BossChief 11-15-2012 07:38 PM

I don't care how good people think Teo is.

He will not be much better (if any) than guys like Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry or Luke Kuechly.

Let me make it simple and easy to understand...

When you don't have a franchise qb, you take the guy that you feel has the best chance at developing into one and then you spend the next 3 years doing everything in your power to help him succeed.

If you already have a franchise quarterback, the only linebackers that are worth top ten draft picks are pass rushers.

DaneMcCloud 11-15-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9121907)

He will not be much better (if any) than guys like Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry or Luke Kuechly.

When you don't have a franchise qb, you take the guy that you feel has the best chance at developing into one and then you spend the next 3 years doing everything in your power to help him succeed.

If you already have a franchise quarterback, the only linebackers that are worth top ten draft picks are pass rushers.

And there are plenty of examples of pass rushers taken in the second, third and later rounds.

James Harrison was undratfed and cut numerous times.

SAUTO 11-15-2012 07:51 PM

Mel must have been affected by the general ignorance that exudes from woodspongeblackisuckedatonofcock bobchuckpants
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-15-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

No it ****ing wasn't. That was expected
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 11-15-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9121907)

I think Jarvis Jones could play inside in a 3-4 and be a three down back. He is really well rounded like Houston is. It would be really hard to pick out which of the four linebackers are blitzing between Houston, Hali, Johnson, and Jones. Plus you always have Arenas and Berry as wild-card blitzers as well. If we ran a zone-blitz 3-4 like Pittsburgh, you would literally be able to bring pressure from anywhere on the field and rely less on your defensive linemen to free things up.

BossChief 11-15-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9121925)
And there are plenty of examples of pass rushers taken in the second, third and later rounds.

James Harrison was undratfed and cut numerous times.

You can make that statement about any position...not sure what your point is.

My point is that you don't ever take non pass rushing linebackers in the top ten.

You know what players you take in the top ten that will give your team the impact you should get from that high of a pick?

Quarterback (don't have one)
Left tackle (we have a really good one)
Pass rusher (we have two elite ones)

Nothing else gets a team the win loss impact that a top ten pick should get.

TinyEvel 11-15-2012 08:25 PM

Mel Kiper for GM!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!

Psyko Tek 11-15-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9121253)
I hope Geno kicks Mel Kiper in the nuts

I hope colquitt kicks kiper in the nuts

this guy is a moran

DaneMcCloud 11-15-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9122011)
You can make that statement about any position...not sure what your point is.

I was doubling down on your post, not contradicting it.

There was no bigger opponent of Aaron Curry than me circa 2009.

Hammock Parties 11-15-2012 09:10 PM

That would be the worst #1 pick ever.

Ever.

Especially with DJ on the roster.

Saccopoo 11-15-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9121256)
If the future Patrick Willis is available and you have a QB, you take the player.

He was last draft.

Luke Kuechly was as close to Pat Willis as you can get. Might be even better considering his instincts. And, as a rookie, he's currently third in the NFL in tackles. That ain't chopped liver.

Chiefs could have had him in the last draft.

However, Derrick Johnson, on a team with no mission or heart or coaching, stands 10th in tackles.

Te'o is a waste of a pick, even if he ends up being the next Dick Butkus.

Go talk to London Fletcher about being able to tackle like a rabid dog and how it relates to Super Bowl wins.

**** that.

Quarterback or nothing until it gets right.

Who the **** takes a LB in the first unless you have a legitimate franchise QB?

Stupid ****ing GM's who are ultimately going to get fired, that's who.

BossChief 11-16-2012 12:03 AM

Hey sac, have you realized that Geno Smith fills all 4 Parcells requirements for drafting a first round qb?...at the same time as possessing all the franchise qb traits?

He must be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
He must be a graduate, because you want someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.
He must be a three-year starter, because you need to make sure his success wasn’t ephemeral and that he has lived as “the guy” for some period of time.
He must have at least 23 wins, because the big passing numbers must come in the context of winning games.

Saccopoo 11-16-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9122439)
Hey sac, have you realized that Geno Smith fills all 4 Parcells requirements for drafting a first round qb?...at the same time as possessing all the franchise qb traits?

He must be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
He must be a graduate, because you want someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.
He must be a three-year starter, because you need to make sure his success wasn’t ephemeral and that he has lived as “the guy” for some period of time.
He must have at least 23 wins, because the big passing numbers must come in the context of winning games.

I don't give a flying **** about Parcells.

I do know that Geno Smith can huck a ****ing football like nobody's business.

The guy has an uber quick release, as good as I've ever seen at the college level..he has an over the top delivery...he's got crazy good pocket presence...he's got great touch and accuracy...he's a total ****ing gamer.

The guy is total legit in my book.

He was gold his sophomore year running a pro set system. He's getting the chance to air it out under Holgromsem's Air Raid and get used to putting shit up into air in a multiple reciever read system.

He's as good as I've seen at this level in terms of having the talent and potential.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 12:13 AM

It's just sad that Branden Albert will get Geno killed.

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9122446)
It's just sad that Branden Albert will get Geno killed.

:spock:

T-post Tom 11-16-2012 12:22 AM

Kiper will change that analysis more than once between now and the draft. Hopefully, for his sake, he switches to the lead-free 'Dapper Dan' pomade sometime soon.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 12:36 AM

idiot

RealSNR 11-16-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9122470)
idiot

Is there an authentically Aussie-English dialect word for idiot? Dingobrain or something like that?

Simply Red 11-16-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9121233)
just what we need, another high draft pick on the defense and no QB.

that's a badass new avatar.

Sorter 11-16-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122475)
Is there an authentically Aussie-English dialect word for idiot? Dingobrain or something like that?

Dero is the only one I know that comes close to idiot. Not exactly correct though.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122475)

Not one thats used over the word "idiot". Maybe in the country, but not in the city anyway.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 01:21 AM

I know the Canadians have "hoser" and the Brits use... well, they use anything that they just kind of have lying around at the moment.

"Cretin" I guess. You see that occasionally in the States, but not as often as you would in Britain.

Sorter 11-16-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122505)
I know the Canadians have "hoser" and the Brits use... well, they use anything that they just kind of have lying around at the moment.

"Cretin" I guess. You see that occasionally in the States, but not as often as you would in Britain.

The Brits prefer a word that starts with C and ends in unt.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122505)

Most people from America believe we all sound like we're from "The Outback". But really 90% of Australians live within 50 kilometres of the coastline. Obvioiusly we do a bit, but not nearly as much as is commonly believed by americans.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9122508)

LMAO

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 03:17 AM

Who the hell Mel Kiper anyways?! Haha do you guys remember that video? Ya take a MLB no 1 stupid! If not a QB I'd go Jarvis jones and take Tyler Wilson via trade up. Never can have too many pass rushers and Hali is gettin older

craneref 11-16-2012 03:31 AM

I would hope that someone would fall in love with one of the top QB's and gives us a couple of first round picks to move back a bit, we still get one of the top QB's this year and can add another 1st round talent. I personally don't see any of the QB's that would be better than another 1st round QB and another 1st round pick. I wouldn't be totally disappointed with Smith or Barkley

the Talking Can 11-16-2012 05:13 AM

hey gang,

we need another #1 pick in the front 7 more than a QB....

my strategery is flawess

LB>QB=black reerun

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9121432)
Miller and Te'o have completely different skillsets, reerun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121442)
He really made that comparison?

LMAO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9121527)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121537)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9121948)
No it ****ing wasn't. That was expected
Posted via Mobile Device

Can you read?

You guys are ****ing idiots. I never compared the two. I just used Miller as an example of a guy I wished the Broncos did not take. I wish they had taken Gabbert instead because they really needed a QB and I thought he would suck. It has nothing to do with value or position. It has to do with getting a Bronco fan's perspective on who he would rather us take to make life better in Denver. Wouldn't he want us to make the wrong pick instead of the smart one?

Seriously, some of you guys are so dumb that it is hard to carry a conversation with you at all.

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122625)
Can you read?

You guys are ****ing idiots. I never compared the two. I just used Miller as an example of a guy I wished the Broncos did not take. I wish they had taken Gabbert instead because they really needed a QB and I thought he would suck. It has nothing to do with value or position. It has to do with getting a Bronco fan's perspective on who he would rather us take to make life better in Denver. Wouldn't he want us to make the wrong pick instead of the smart one?

Seriously, some of you guys are so dumb that it is hard to carry a conversation with you at all.

You are the epitome of a complete dumbass.

You are so oblivious to reality, you actually believe others around you are dumb.

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

tosser

durtyrute 11-16-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

I'd never even heard of that word until I was around 18 and completely shocked when I found out the woman hated. I thought it was funny at first, but realized the hard way that it is not.

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Can you read?

You ****ing dolt. You said it was a shocker. Most sensible people expected them to take von.

But please take your "enlightened intelligent" conversation to another site where you can talk to other genious people. We will sure miss you.

I heard smart guys like people like you to suck their cock. You would love the coalition.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 11-16-2012 09:25 AM

The team that makes sense for Teo is the one on the other side of the state of Missouri.

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9122857)
You ****ing dolt. You said it was a shocker. Most sensible people expected them to take von.

But please take your "enlightened intelligent" conversation to another site where you can talk to other genious people. We will sure miss you.

I heard smart guys like people like you to suck their cock. You would love the coalition.
Posted via Mobile Device

Never said it was a shocker. It was an "oh shit" moment because they got better. I wanted them to take someone worse. You are stupid and still don't understand. I can't believe I am even responding. Everything you post is a waste of space bud. You have nothing whatsoever to contribute. What you are saying is a flat out lie and all you do is follow me around and bitch because you are an absolute bonafide grade A loser. Now get mad and tell me to go suck a cock. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9122866)
The team that makes sense for Teo is the one on the other side of the state of Missouri.

They have Laurinitus. That makes no sense.

ChiefRocka 11-16-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122867)
Never said it was a shocker. It was an "oh shit" moment because they got better. I wanted them to take someone worse. You are stupid and still don't understand. I can't believe I am even responding. Everything you post is a waste of space bud. You have nothing whatsoever to contribute. What you are saying is a flat out lie and all you do is follow me around and bitch because you are an absolute bonafide grade A loser. Now get mad and tell me to go suck a cock. LOL

http://www.itsworsethanyouthink.co.uk/039/quack.jpg

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Watch out he will bomb your rep page with meaningless rep messages about how you are shitting on threads....

http://cledba.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/facepalm.jpg

htismaqe 11-16-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, he CAME FROM the Coalition.

They ran him off there so he came here.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craneref (Post 9122549)
I would hope that someone would fall in love with one of the top QB's and gives us a couple of first round picks to move back a bit, we still get one of the top QB's this year and can add another 1st round talent. I personally don't see any of the QB's that would be better than another 1st round QB and another 1st round pick. I wouldn't be totally disappointed with Smith or Barkley

Ten bucks and a bag of doughnuts says all three QBs will be gone if we trade out of the top 5.

No more ****ing trades. Do not ****ing gamble our shot at a franchise QB away. We have plenty of draft picks this year. A buttload of compensatory picks. NO ****ING TRADING.

Take the QB, beat off, wipe the semen off the walls, and go back to work.

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9122918)

Can we perma ban him here as well?

RealSNR 11-16-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Do we know any current coalition members?

How did they run him off? :hmmm:

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

I know. He fits better there
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9122923)
Can we perma ban him here as well?

we did. Miserable user too.I think phobia felt bad because he was too stupid to stop trying to post
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9122934)
we did. Miserable user too.I think phobia felt bad because he was too stupid to stop trying to post
Posted via Mobile Device

:cuss: at Phobia!!!!!

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

I've never even gotten mad yet. Go **** yourself now, bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry 11-16-2012 09:51 AM

Speaking of bannings, what the hell happened to dj's left nut?

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9122941)
I've never even gotten mad yet. Go **** yourself now, bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

If it were true you wouldn't address it in your response. Now please stop shitting all over threads.

Also, for the record, I am not banned from the CC. I didn't threaten to sue. I didn't lie about a mult. I've explained this a million times. Stop making shit up people.

I'm not leaving. Get used to me.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9122951)
Speaking of bannings, what the hell happened to dj's left nut?

He got banned?

the Talking Can 11-16-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9122934)
Posted via Mobile Device

threatened to sue, was banned, came back under a mult and lied about it

and yet, here he is...the dumbest piece of shit on the internet shitting over every thread...

durtyrute 11-16-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Now get mad and tell me to go suck a cock.

ROFLROFLROFL

I'm sorry, but that line is ****in hilarious

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:56 AM

I have dealt with mentally disabled people before, you can't get mad at them. They can't help it.

I actually kinda feel sorry for you, your state ordered guardian should take away your computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122962)
He got banned?

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-16-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9122967)
threatened to sue, was banned, came back under a mult and lied about it

and yet, here he is...the dumbest piece of shit on the internet shitting over every thread...

And meaningless repping people for shitting on threads
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122956)
I'm not leaving. Get used to me.

You threatening the members here?

durtyrute 11-16-2012 10:06 AM

It's still going on?

Chiefnj2 11-16-2012 10:15 AM

The fans are more passionate than the players and coaches. They spend less time game planning than CP members do arguing over pointless things.

SAUTO 11-16-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9123022)
The fans are more passionate than the players and coaches. They spend less time game planning than CP members do arguing over pointless things.

No such thing as pointless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 11-16-2012 12:45 PM

Seriously, just ban him. It is only in the rarest circumstances that I suggest CP violate its tradition and principles because it's such a slippery slope. But goddammit, now is the time. Ban his dumbass and Knowmo while we're at it.

Sorter 11-16-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9123394)
Seriously, just ban him. It is only in the rarest circumstances that I suggest CP violate its tradition and principles because it's such a slippery slope. But goddammit, now is the time. Ban his dumbass and Knowmo while we're at it.

He's banned for a week.

Chief_For_Life58 11-16-2012 12:53 PM

its a message board. if you dont like what he has to say dont read it..I personally like reading everything everyone has to say. everyone just relax. whats the point of banning someone? they can just go start a new username and keep on spewing poopoo from their mouth ontop the keyboard onto chiefsplanet anyway. everyone takes stuff too seriously here. chiefs suck. obamas president. whats new?

DaneMcCloud 11-16-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Yeah, it's us, not you.

ROFL