ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CoMoChief has the solution to the QB problem in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268314)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 08:22 AM

Because acquiring other team's leftovers has worked so well in the past!!!!

King_Chief_Fan 01-01-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262839)
Hire Andy Reid as a HC. Kick Scott Pioli out the door. Take Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi with him. God what a HORRIBLE QB squad that is. Reid's west coast system will allow these young QB's to succeed early.

Trade for Seahawks' QB Matt Flynn. Assuming we were to someway get a comp 3rd rd pick for losing Brandon Carr, we can give SEA our early 3rd and keep the comp pick.

Rd 1 - Manti Teo ILB - Notre Dame with the #1 overall pick. Why? Because there's no Andrew Luck or RG3 in this draft. Teo was the best player in this draft and very well could be the best LB on this team in a couple seasons. Hali-Teo-Johnson-Houston: Best LB core in the NFL. This guy has a tremendous knack for the game and is a true ballhawker.

Rd2 - Tyler Wilson QB - Arkansas. Some say he won't last til the 2nd rd. I think there's a good possible chance that he will.

Rd3 - Landry Jones QB - Oklahoma. Yup QB and the QB back to back rounds. Get rid of the ****ing losers from the previous regime and have a legit #1 QB competition coming into camp next season. Flynn, Wilson, Jones are ALL better than anything we put out on the field this season and it's not even close.

Rd4 - Tyrann Mathieu CB - LSU. Was once the best defensive player in college football. This could be a sleeper HR pick at a major position of need on defense kinda like the Houston pick was. He's 5x the player Arenas is and Arenas doesn't need to be playing on the outside anyways. God the Brandon Carr/Stanford Routt personnel decision really blew up in Pioli's face.

Find a way to sign Ed Reed. One problem with this team is that there's no true veteran leadership. Yes we have veterans on this team and many Probowlers or players that are borderline...but most of the team really doesn't know how to win. Most of these players careers in the NFL have been on the losing end. Ed Reed knows what it takes to win games.

All of a sudden you have a jean creamin' top 10 defense and some way or another, will find our franchise QB with the arms we have in the stable.

Even though I can be an ass on this board, some don't like me....but in all honesty I love posting here, all of you I'm sure are great people, and the best hopes for all of you going into 2013. God bless. :BLVD:

like or dislike doesn't figure in for me........you come up with some crazy crap is why you get hammered

Crush 01-01-2013 08:35 AM

I can't wait for Notre Dame to get their shit pushed in and end this reeruned Teo shit. **** Teo and **** any amnesiac fan that would prefer him over drafting a QB.

Mike in SW-MO 01-01-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263482)
How is Flynn another Cassel?

Quinn is another backup QB with a short, gaudy, questionable resume.

My biggest fear is we get another guy we have to commit to get him here, just like we did Cassell.

So what will it take to move him here from Seattle. You say a third. I bet much higher.

Right now we are desperately needing us some offensive play-makers. QB, WR, TE, and maybe even more running backs behind Jamaal.

And whoever we get for QB, let's make sure they know how to throw a damn screen and sell a play-action pass.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 08:36 AM

I hate this fanbase.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO (Post 9263520)
Quinn is another backup QB with a short, gaudy, questionable resume.

My biggest fear is we get another guy we have to commit to get him here, just like we did Cassell.

So what will it take to move him here from Seattle. You say a third. I bet much higher.

Right now we are desperately needing us some offensive play-makers. QB, WR, TE, and maybe even more running backs behind Jamaal.

And whoever we get for QB, let's make sure they know how to throw a damn screen and sell a play-action pass.

Assuming Bowe comes back we have enough playmakers at skilled positions...probably more than most teams. The lack of QB play and horrible coaching has completely handcuffed this offense.

And right now we have ZERO QB's....so however we can get them in here we do it and we have an all out #1 QB competition.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9263521)
I hate this fanbase.

This fanbase was instrumental in getting Pioli 3/4th of the way out the ****ing door.

But continue to bitch and cry like a god damn baby..

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 08:43 AM

I don't hate that part of the fanbase, but the backup QB pimping, Teo knob slobbing truefans can piss off. They had no part in the eunuching of Pioli.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9263545)
I don't hate that part of the fanbase, but the backup QB pimping, Teo knob slobbing truefans can piss off.

I hate the people who want to draft another Alex Smith w/ the first overall pick..only w/ a slightly better arm over the BEST PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT, esp when that person is a position of need. Especially when people tend to forget that our defense wasn't exactly stellar last season.

Crush 01-01-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263552)
I hate the people who want to draft another Alex Smith w/ the first overall pick..only w/ a slightly better arm over the BEST PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT, esp when that person is a position of need. Especially when people tend to forget that our defense wasn't exactly stellar last season.

If you don't like Geno, then draft Wilson as No. 1. Your scenario is reeruned because Wilson is not getting out of the top five. There are at least four teams that will draft a QB: Chiefs, Cardinals, Bills, and Browns.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9263560)
If you don't like Geno, then draft Wilson as No. 1. Your scenario is reeruned because Wilson is not getting out of the top five. There are at least four teams that will draft a QB: Chiefs, Cardinals, Bills, and Browns.

There are also a number of QBs that will be playing somewhere else next season.

Molitoth 01-01-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263484)
Right Geno didn't EVER make terrible decisions did he? God I swear people are so hyped up over this guy for no other particular reason other than from watching that Baylor game.

and: Marshall, James Madison, Maryland, Texas, TCU, Oklahoma

Rasputin 01-01-2013 09:26 AM

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...e0312/dumb.jpg

Rugby Thompson 01-01-2013 09:31 AM

Geno is more box office then any other QB in the draft

threebag 01-01-2013 09:39 AM

Pioli looks to bolster the defense in the up upcoming draft. With the first overall pick he will bring home LSU Defensive End Sam Montgomery.

http://media.nola.com/lsu_impact/pho...0cafa2ae43.jpg

Pioli feels there will still be value at Quarterback in rounds five through seven. Look for the Pioli led chiefs to be very active in free agency.

Nothing has changed in the front offices of 1 Arrowhead Drive. Why do any of you think this is going to be different than the last 30 years?

Dave Lane 01-01-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9263481)
I would love to have Teo. I don't think we are picking him though.

I'd like to take him with our 2nd 7th rounder.

Yeah I may as well go full Como.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9263623)

He started off hot....then cooled off somewhat in mid season

Coogs 01-01-2013 10:20 AM

I'll play.

As of January 1, 2013, Coogs's plan (Using GBN's top 100)...

Trade a conditional 2014 pick to the 49ers for Alex Smith. Here are the conditions:

4th rounder in 2014
Becomes 3rd rounder if he starts half of the games
Becomes 2nd rounder if he leads Chiefs to playoffs
Becomes 1st rounder if he leads Chiefs to Super Bowl

2013 Draft

#1 Geno Smith, QB, WVU
#34 Tyler Eifert, TE, ND (Jax takes QB at 33)
#64 Stedman Bailey, WR, WVU (Cleveland gave up their 2nd in Supplemental draft... therefore we have pick 64 instead of pick 65)

Then I am good with whatever...

EDIT: GBN's Top 100: http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

htismaqe 01-01-2013 11:24 AM

This place has gone full reerun.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263552)

Dude, Te'o isn't even the best linebacker prospect in the draft. Minter and Ogletree put up better numbers (Ogletree's are ridiculous considering he missed four games), are more athletic and have greater flexibility scheme wise. Stanford's Skov is on the exact same level as Te'o and I think he's also got more flexibility.

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:41 AM

I'd rather draft the best WR available regardless of how shitty he is over a ****ing inside linebacker.

you can pick up a Burfict or Belcher (lol) without wasting a pick and have a competent starter

I'm going to use baseball as an example. They use the WAR (wins above replacement) stat to tell you how important a player is to his team.

well lets see...our WAR at QB was probably about -8

I bet not having a QB cost us 8 wins this year.

I'd say our WAR at head coach was somewhere around -3.

Adding Teo at #1 probably means a WAR adjustment of approximately 0.1 if we kept our entire current situation in tact.

Adding Geno would probably be a +3 assuming we kept Crennel, Pioli, etc...

so with the #1 pick you'd want to add a 0.1 over a 3.0?

GENIOUS

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:42 AM

by that I mean THIS year with Monte T'eo we'd be 2-14, maybe 3-13 if every star in the universe aligned.

I think we would have been 5-11 with Geno at QB because he would have inevitably made plays because he has actual talent.

KCSPORTSNUT 01-01-2013 11:42 AM

CoMoChief i agree with you except for one thing.I would take Nassib instead of L Jones.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9263623)

Don't forget the

23/24
407 yards
3 TDs
271.2 QB rating

against Dave Campo and the Kansas Jayhawks.

You can't put shit like that up against air, let alone guys on a field. Ridiculous.

And what he did against Texas and OU was downright amazing considering that both were on the road against top 20 teams with good defenses having legit pro prospects.

That anyone would want anyone but Smith for the Chiefs pick is utterly mind boggling. You just don't think that someone could be so short sighted and stupid. I'd really like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but maybe it's just as simple as someone just being a ****ing idiot. Which they probably can't help because that's purely genetic. It's not their fault that they are that dumb, and are probably so ****ing stupid that they don't even know that they are morons.

Kinda sad actually.

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:45 AM

Geno must be good if Sac wants him over an OL...that's for sure.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9263767)
I'll play.

As of January 1, 2013, Coogs's plan (Using GBN's top 100)...

Trade a conditional 2014 pick to the 49ers for Alex Smith. Here are the conditions:

4th rounder in 2014
Becomes 3rd rounder if he starts half of the games
Becomes 2nd rounder if he leads Chiefs to playoffs
Becomes 1st rounder if he leads Chiefs to Super Bowl

2013 Draft

#1 Geno Smith, QB, WVU
#34 Tyler Eifert, TE, ND (Jax takes QB at 33)
#64 Stedman Bailey, WR, WVU (Cleveland gave up their 2nd in Supplemental draft... therefore we have pick 64 instead of pick 65)

Then I am good with whatever...

EDIT: GBN's Top 100: http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

Wouldn't it be better to sign Jason Campbell as a free agent then to give up picks for Smith and pay him 7.5 million as a backup?

htismaqe 01-01-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9264057)
CoMoChief i agree with you except for one thing.I would take Nassib instead of L Jones.

Nassib was awful in his bowl game...

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263691)
He started off hot....then cooled off somewhat in mid season

Idiot.

West Virginia's last four games of the season and Geno's stats for them.

Oklahome State (November 11)
36/54
364 yards
2 TDs
0 Ints

Oklahoma (November 17)
20/35
320 yards
4 TDs
2 Ints

Iowa State (November 23)
22/31
236 yards
2 TDs
0 Ints

Kansas (December 1)
23/24
407 yards
3 TDs
1 Int

And the OU game might have been his most impressive game of the season.

Yeah, that's cooling right the **** down. Sub ****ing zero.

This is why people are morons. They have no ****ing clue. No understanding.

CoMoChief 01-01-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264086)
Nassib was awful in his bowl game...

So was Geno

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9264057)
CoMoChief i agree with you...(everything else is totally irrelevant)

My god, this is going to be the most taxing off-season in CP history.

RealSNR 01-01-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9263540)
This fanbase was instrumental in getting Pioli 3/4th of the way out the ****ing door.

But continue to bitch and cry like a god damn baby..

SOC was successful because it demonstrated strength in numbers. That's it. No more. It doesn't mean the fanbase got smarter.

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:56 AM

you know

college football is tricky

it's not like the NFL. Not all teams are created equal. Superior coaching staffs + superior talent = average talent looking like a superstar.

did Geno have superior talent and superior coaching? from what I've read, I'd say no

Ming the Merciless 01-01-2013 11:57 AM

The epic melt-down if we don't pick a QB 1st is going to be massive

Coogs 01-01-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9264076)
Wouldn't it be better to sign Jason Campbell as a free agent then to give up picks for Smith and pay him 7.5 million as a backup?

:shrug:

I'm just playing along. I'm not sure Flynn is starter material. Alex Smith is. I want somebody who is going to push Geno Smith to be good. Hence, the conditionals. If Alex doesn't play much, it is a 4th in 2014. Seems like a small price to pay to push Geno.

As for the money. It's Clarks, not mine. Restructure maybe?

Bowser 01-01-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Hire Andy Reid as a HC. Kick Scott Pioli out the door. Take Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi with him. God what a HORRIBLE QB squad that is. Reid's west coast system will allow these young QB's to succeed early.

Trade for Seahawks' QB Matt Flynn. Assuming we were to someway get a comp 3rd rd pick for losing Brandon Carr, we can give SEA our early 3rd and keep the comp pick.

Rd 1 - Manti Teo ILB - Notre Dame with the #1 overall pick. Why? Because there's no Andrew Luck or RG3 in this draft. Teo was the best player in this draft and very well could be the best LB on this team in a couple seasons. Hali-Teo-Johnson-Houston: Best LB core in the NFL. This guy has a tremendous knack for the game and is a true ballhawker.

Rd2 - Tyler Wilson QB - Arkansas. Some say he won't last til the 2nd rd. I think there's a good possible chance that he will.

Rd3 - Landry Jones QB - Oklahoma. Yup QB and the QB back to back rounds. Get rid of the ****ing losers from the previous regime and have a legit #1 QB competition coming into camp next season. Flynn, Wilson, Jones are ALL better than anything we put out on the field this season and it's not even close.

Rd4 - Tyrann Mathieu CB - LSU. Was once the best defensive player in college football. This could be a sleeper HR pick at a major position of need on defense kinda like the Houston pick was. He's 5x the player Arenas is and Arenas doesn't need to be playing on the outside anyways. God the Brandon Carr/Stanford Routt personnel decision really blew up in Pioli's face.

Find a way to sign Ed Reed. One problem with this team is that there's no true veteran leadership. Yes we have veterans on this team and many Probowlers or players that are borderline...but most of the team really doesn't know how to win. Most of these players careers in the NFL have been on the losing end. Ed Reed knows what it takes to win games.

All of a sudden you have a jean creamin' top 10 defense and some way or another, will find our franchise QB with the arms we have in the stable.

Even though I can be an ass on this board, some don't like me....but in all honesty I love posting here, all of you I'm sure are great people, and the best hopes for all of you going into 2013. God bless. :BLVD:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg6hicatCs1qbbwv4.gif

Hootie 01-01-2013 11:58 AM

Alex is going to get a starter's contract on a team to be their unquestioned starter for at least 2 years.

he will not be in KC

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-01-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262908)
I wanna know how it's considering "****ing stupid" drafting the best overall player in the draft with the #1 pick?...especially in a draft that's not exactly top heavy w/ major homerun hitting type of prospects.

You don't have to draft a QB just because we have the #1 pick......you're going into reaching territory here and the fact that the Chiefs haven't selected a 1st round QB since God knows when is really clouding people's judgement. I get it. I want a franchise QB. But we can get one in the 2nd rd, possibly 3rd this year. Matt Flynn can play in this league, we've all seen that.

:spock:

RealSNR 01-01-2013 12:00 PM

CoMo, you've been ****ing schooled on your Teo in the first idea. All you've been able to come up with in response is "Geno Smith herp derp"

Go eat your sister's pussy.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9264113)

Who do you want Pawn?

htismaqe 01-01-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9264102)
So was Geno

So what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander?

Coogs 01-01-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9264119)
Alex is going to get a starter's contract on a team to be their unquestioned starter for at least 2 years.

he will not be in KC

Probably not. But didn't Flynn get starters money in Seattle too?

htismaqe 01-01-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9264113)

A large portion of the people who want a QB probably won't be here, so I doubt it.

notorious 01-01-2013 12:05 PM

Whaaaa?!?!

crossbow 01-01-2013 12:13 PM

Buffalo, Philly, Arizona, Jacksonville, Kansas City, possibly Oakland will be taking a QB this year. If we wait until the 2nd round then we certainly will have to reach to get a project QB. We could get lucky and find a Bret Favre by accident in round 3 but when has this team EVER gotten lucky at anything? Pick the guy you want to be done with it.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-01-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264139)
A large portion of the people who want a QB probably won't be here, so I doubt it.

From what I've heard, it will be a lot of goodbyes.

BTW, this place HAS gone full reerun. It's rookie payscale, people. 4 QB's will go in the 1st round.

loochy 01-01-2013 12:19 PM

we should sign Arron Rodgers

Dave Lane 01-01-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9264202)
we should sign Arron Rodgers

Trade a conditional 4th for him I think.

:rolleyes:

Setsuna 01-01-2013 12:43 PM

I stopped @ Matt Flynn. You must have hit your head on New Year's Eve or something.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 12:50 PM

At least he didn't mention Tebow. May have had to drop him to Bobtard status if that was the case.

Coogs 01-01-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9264282)
Trade a conditional 4th for him I think.

:rolleyes:

Is that a slam at me?

If so, quit being an asshat. Alex Smith is at least probably going to be available.

htismaqe 01-01-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9264285)
I stopped @ Matt Flynn. You must have hit your head on New Year's Eve or something.

He was born this way...

Deberg_1990 01-01-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264139)

heh, its going to be epic and funny. People always blow up when the guy they obsess over doesnt get drafted. We will get threads about how we should have taken Teo or whoever,....then the regular season will start and we will get threads everytime he makes a a mistake or throws in INT.....then we will get threads when the guy they wanted the Chiefs to draft does something great. Fun times!

mnchiefsguy 01-01-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9264185)
From what I've heard, it will be a lot of goodbyes.

BTW, this place HAS gone full reerun. It's rookie payscale, people. 4 QB's will go in the 1st round.

I agree with this. Reaching for a QB in the first round, even near the top of the draft is not nearly as risky as it used to be. The signing bonuses will be much lower, along with the guaranteed money. Just compare Sam Bradford's rookie contract with Andrew Luck's.

The Chiefs can decide who they think is the best of the QB prospects, draft them, and if it does not work out, they will still have plenty of cap room to sign a FA or draft another qb. There is absolutely no reason for the franchise to not go for the brass ring and draft a ****ing qb. :harumph:

RealSNR 01-01-2013 01:01 PM

1- Geno Smith
2- Trade for JJ Watt
3- Trade for Larry Fitz
4- Trade for Ray Sherman
5-7 BPA

My draft guyz ^

Tombstone RJ 01-01-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

whatever you are smoking, it's some good chit mang.

Setsuna 01-01-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264333)
He was born this way...

LMAO It seems that way. We all know Reid makes every QB look 1 to 2 tiers higher than they are, but we want a QB who has the potential to be a low high tier and up who Reid makes look like a high tier and an elite tier. Not some middle tier Flynn who may not even be middle but low middle or even low tier. I love tiers btw.

Bowser 01-01-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9264345)
1- Geno Smith
2- Trade for JJ Watt
3- Trade for Larry Fitz
4- Trade for Ray Sherman
5-7 BPA

My draft guyz ^

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...rt_of_want.jpg

htismaqe 01-01-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9264339)
heh, its going to be epic and funny. People always blow up when the guy they obsess over doesnt get drafted. We will get threads about how we should have taken Teo or whoever,....then the regular season will start and we will get threads everytime he makes a a mistake or throws in INT.....then we will get threads when the guy they wanted the Chiefs to draft does something great. Fun times!

He said "when the Chiefs DON'T draft a QB".

There's quite a few people here that will cease to be fans if that happens, which will in turn make the meltdown much less "epic".

Bump 01-01-2013 01:09 PM

GENO OR DIE

Pasta Little Brioni 01-01-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9264370)
GENO OR DIE

atta boy

whoman69 01-01-2013 01:22 PM

Andy Reid started declining in Philly for two main reasons. First, he has been in the job forever and it wears down on you. Second, the league has caught up with his system. His offensive line cannot protect with the amount of passing they do. He doesn't have his dependable DC anymore to make the adjustments on D. I can see no upside to hiring a tired, beat down shell of a coach.

htismaqe 01-01-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9264420)
Andy Reid started declining in Philly for two main reasons. First, he has been in the job forever and it wears down on you. Second, the league has caught up with his system. His offensive line cannot protect with the amount of passing they do. He doesn't have his dependable DC anymore to make the adjustments on D. I can see no upside to hiring a tired, beat down shell of a coach.

It doesn't just wear them down. Coaches tend to develop tunnel vision over time, especially if they have frequent success.

RealSNR 01-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264466)
It doesn't just wear them down. Coaches tend to develop tunnel vision over time, especially if they have frequent success.

Do you think this last season in Philly plus a change of environment would snap Reid out of that?

threebag 01-01-2013 03:19 PM

Yes I think a change of surroundings would make a hell of a difference

It's kind of like ****ing a chick for a few years then you meat a new chick and holy shit your 18 again...

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9264492)
Do you think this last season in Philly plus a change of environment would snap Reid out of that?

Mike Vick is a coach killer.

Terrell Owens is a coach killer.

I feel for Andy Reid for what he's been given the past five plus years.

Then the whole his kid thing.

The guy needs a change and I think he's still a very good coach.

I think that he'd come in here (if Pioli is gone) and think it was nirvana.

htismaqe 01-01-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9264492)

Yeah, it might.

These guys get set in their ways. Sometimes it's necessary for them to get a wake up call.

htismaqe 01-01-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9264818)
Mike Vick is a coach killer.

Terrell Owens is a coach killer.

I feel for Andy Reid for what he's been given the past five plus years.

Then the whole his kid thing.

The guy needs a change and I think he's still a very good coach.

I think that he'd come in here (if Pioli is gone) and think it was nirvana.

Mike Vick was Andy Reid's idea. Come on, Sac.

whoman69 01-01-2013 03:46 PM

Reid has been beat down with his family issues and problems in Philly. He won't have the will or the energy needed to change this franchise. I also think the league has passed him by.

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2013 05:18 PM

Probably a Q, but this thread should be ban worthy :facepalm:

kcxiv 01-01-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9262908)
I wanna know how it's considering "****ing stupid" drafting the best overall player in the draft with the #1 pick?...especially in a draft that's not exactly top heavy w/ major homerun hitting type of prospects.

You don't have to draft a QB just because we have the #1 pick......you're going into reaching territory here and the fact that the Chiefs haven't selected a 1st round QB since God knows when is really clouding people's judgement. I get it. I want a franchise QB. But we can get one in the 2nd rd, possibly 3rd this year. Matt Flynn can play in this league, we've all seen that.

little late, maybe its been said in this thread, not reading it all, but why would we draft an 2 down inside linebacker with the first pick in the draft?

Thats not what this team needs right now. not at all.

Saccopoo 01-01-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9264880)
Mike Vick was Andy Reid's idea. Come on, Sac.

I know. I was trying to lump all negatives together that led to the rapid deconstruction of Andy Reid in Philadelphia.

Molitoth 01-01-2013 07:18 PM

This thread should be renamed to "Scott pioli has a solution to the qb problem in Kansas City".

milkman 01-01-2013 08:17 PM

If only the Donkeys had hired CoMo to be their GM.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9266057)
If only the Donkeys had hired CoMo to be their GM.

Unfortunately its more of a Chiefs hire.

MahiMike 01-01-2013 08:27 PM

This is very similar to what I've been saying except I like Alex Smith better. I think the 7th QB in this draft has as good a chance as the top ones.

milkman 01-01-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9266080)
This is very similar to what I've been saying except I like Alex Smith better. I think the 7th QB in this draft has as good a chance as the top ones.

Let's keep all the dumb****s in this thread, and all the rest of us will leave you alone.

MahiMike 01-01-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9266120)
Let's keep all the dumb****s in this thread, and all the rest of us will leave you alone.

Cool. Thanks.

confused 01-02-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9266120)

Irony bleeds profusely.

I swear if Geno blew his baby gravy on a stale biscuit and put it on Ebay, people on here would buy it now for 10,000 bucks. He won't be terrible, but he won't be elite either.

htismaqe 01-02-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconFan2 (Post 9268791)
Irony bleeds profusely.

I swear if Geno blew his baby gravy on a stale biscuit and put it on Ebay, people on here would buy it now for 10,000 bucks. He won't be terrible, but he won't be elite either.

Kinda like Matt Ryan, amirite?

ToxSocks 01-02-2013 01:54 PM

lol, in a few months, Teo won't even be considered a top 15 prospect.

OP is full of Mel Kiper drama.