ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chip Kelly is the Eagles new HC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268965)

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9324288)
Does he like cheese steaks?

IDK but Reid had a tanker truck of cheez whiz outside of his house in Philly.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 11:57 AM

Eagles fans will always bitch about everything. There's few that wake up every day not screaming about something.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9324323)
if you were 2-14 you would throw batteries or snowballs at santa...

oh wait, you do that when your 12-4 and winning divisions and conf.

Come on, if you're going to insult us, at least be original about it and try to use something that isn't from 50 years ago and spoonfed to you by the national media.

And didn't Chiefs fans cheer when their own quarterback got hurt this season? People in glass houses...

suds79 01-16-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9324155)
You can't have him...Kelly loved Foles in college, multiple reports and interviews where he gushed about the kid.

I don't get that.

Doesn't Kelly's system call for a mobile QB?

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324335)
Come on, if you're going to insult us, at least be original about it and try to use something that isn't from 50 years ago and spponfed to you by the national media.

And didn't Chiefs fans cheer when their own quarterback got hurt this season? People in glass houses...

A few fans cheered when he got hurt.

If Matt Cassel was the Eagles QB, they would have had a ticker tape parade the next day of his injury.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9324341)
I don't get that.

Yeah, Foles doesn't fit at all.

-King- 01-16-2013 11:59 AM

Lol it's hilarious the things head coaches can do but players can't. Chip Kelly just ****ed over college players who didn't do anything wrong for probably the next 3-4 years.

Meanwhile if a player wants to go to another school, he loses a year of eligibility for no reason.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

The NCAA should allow Oregon players the ability to declare now.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9324323)
if you were 2-14 you would throw batteries or snowballs at santa...

oh wait, you do that when your 12-4 and winning divisions and conf.

You people don't understand though, that fat asshole Santa came and didn't bring one freaking gift.

Plus, that was like 1960. But what ever.

Mr. Laz 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

in other news, Oregon's recruiting class now resembles the Titanic just before it goes under.

abandon ship everyone

oh noes run,run for u lives!!

Dayze 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

Philly will kill him within 3 years.
he would work well in some markets I suspect; but if Philly was tired of Reid after 2 sub par seaons, after all the success the previous 12......

they['ll drag him through the streets if he is 8-8 or below; or lose to the Giants and Cowboys on a consistent basis.

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9324341)
I don't get that.

Well I can assume he's not gonna bring that system completely over. His system involves a lot of zone runs and quick patterns. He's not stupid enough to think that he can bring that system here. He worked with Belicheat a lot and most of the up tempo package ideas the Pats run are advice from him.

Foles gives him a QB who's mobile in the pocket and has a good brain and accuracy.
It's all speculation though. I could be wildly wrong

suds79 01-16-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324347)
Yeah, Foles doesn't fit at all.

That's what I think.

I don't know what it'd cost to pray him away (and don't take this as I don't want to draft a QB #1. I do), but I'd much rather trade for Foles over a guy like Flynn.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324335)
Come on, if you're going to insult us, at least be original about it and try to use something that isn't from 50 years ago and spoonfed to you by the national media.

50 years ago? I was in your stadium this year and saw it..

Of course they were throwing dog bones at Vick...

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324324)
The only thing I don't like about it is that it's caused the TATErs to crash the EMB. Otherwise, I'm elated. I can't wait.

I just can't see how Foles or VICK could run his system. Maybe we'll be stealing Geno Smith from these clowns. ROFL

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324343)
A few fans cheered when he got hurt.

If Matt Cassel was the Eagles QB, they would have had a ticker tape parade the next day of his injury.

And a "few" fans threw snowballs at a fake Santa Clause plucked from the stands on a frigid day 50 years ago at an Eagles game because the team was 2-12 and the halftime Christmas pageant was the only thing they had to look forward to.

We've certainly never cheered an injury to our own player, though. And we've had a lot of shitty players.

Deberg_1990 01-16-2013 12:02 PM

I wonder if Kelly would pass on Geno Smith at #4 ?

-King- 01-16-2013 12:03 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet tw-align-left" width="350"><p>Chip Kelly left?!?! He was at my house 2 days ago ��</p>&mdash; Nics ✌ (@NicoFalah) <a href="https://twitter.com/NicoFalah/status/291594892075995137" data-datetime="2013-01-16T17:16:54+00:00">January 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

suds79 01-16-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9324370)

Wow great question.

Given that Geno comes for a spread system, has shown he's accurate and has some mobility... I'd say no. Chip takes him.

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324366)
And a "few" fans threw snowballs at a fake Santa Clause plucked from the stands on a frigid day 50 years ago at an Eagles game because the team was 2-12 and the halftime Christmas pageant was the only thing they had to look forward to.

We've certainly never cheered an injury to our own player, though. And we've had a lot of shitty players.

Don't forget about the part where the Santa was drunk and fell down numerous times during the event!!

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:04 PM

Eagles and Phillies fans placed No. 2 and No. 1 in the GQ magazine’s countdown of the Top 15 “Worst Sports Fans in America.”

GQ is no joke...lol

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9324355)
Philly will kill him within 3 years.
he would work well in some markets I suspect; but if Philly was tired of Reid after 2 sub par seaons, after all the success the previous 12......

they['ll drag him through the streets if he is 8-8 or below; or lose to the Giants and Cowboys on a consistent basis.

You don't have a Fing clue, dude! Go google his record season by season. He had a 5 year span of greatness in Philly and then shit the bed.

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9324383)
Eagles and Phillies fans placed No. 2 and No. 1 in the GQ magazine’s countdown of the Top 15 “Worst Sports Fans in America.”

GQ is no joke...lol

We are rabid...but Cowturd, Lakers and Spankees fans (maybe Red Sox too) take the cake.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324366)

I lived in Philly for 2 years and live about an hour from the stadium. I know all about the Eagles and their rowdy fans.

suds79 01-16-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9324370)

Lets take it a step further, say you're the Chiefs and you for some reason evaluate that Geno isn't your guy. Say Wilson or whever is. You'd be crazy not to try to call and feel Philly out to see if they want Geno right? (for a trade up that is)

I know, i know. A lot of time to see where guys move with workouts but I would think Chip would want Geno to run his system.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:05 PM

Over the years, Philadelphia fans have booed Santa Claus, their own star players, and most absurdly, the recipient of America's very first hand transplant, whose crime was dribbling in a ceremonial first pitch -- thrown with his freshly transplanted hand. Boooo!

Admittedly, there are some things fans have cheered. Like Michael Irvin's career-ending neck injury and a fan being tased on the outfield grass. Things reached their nadir last season, when Citizens Bank Park played host to arguably the most heinous incident in the history of sports: A drunken fan intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl.

Buehler445 01-16-2013 12:05 PM

LOLz. Sounds like a POS to me.

I was balls deep into wanting him here. Don't think I do anymore.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9324388)
We are rabid...but Cowturd, Lakers and Spankees fans (maybe Red Sox too) take the cake.

Worst fans?

Hardly.

Maybe bandwagon fans.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9324199)
This was just like all the people who clamored that Marty couldn't win the big one, because it was somehow his fault The Kicker who Shall Not Be Named missed gimmes or Joe Montana got his brain scrambled.

No, those weren't his fault, but the fact is that he always completely panicked come playoff time and did stupid, unnecessary shit like challenging an obvious fumble, running onto the field to throw a tantrum because he thought the Jets should have been called for roughing the punter, and randomly playing Grbac over Gannon when the Chiefs had been winning with Gannon. Those are on him. He also ALWAYS became overconservative in the playoffs and loved to settle for the most maddening field goal tries ever (e.g. making Kaeding kick a 47-yarder on 4th-and-11 in the first quarter against the Pats).

In fact, his on-field tantrum in '04 was possibly the worst coaching decision I've ever seen in a playoff game. The Chargers could have won that game simply if Marty kept his mouth shut instead of drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that set up a Jets touchdown. Hell, that was a win even WITH Marty's tantrum if he had nutted up down the stretch instead of running LT over and over again for no gain and leaving the game in the hands of a rookie kicker.

I think it's abundantly clear that if you want to win playoff games, Marty is not the coach for you.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:08 PM

When you have to set up a holding cell inside the stadium, you have ****ing problems.

I've been to that stadium several times. I watched tons of obnoxious fans spit on people with the other team's jersey, heckle a 5 year old, and follow women into the restroom to yell at them because they are an opposing team's fan.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9324392)
Over the years, Philadelphia fans have booed Santa Claus, their own star players, and most absurdly, the recipient of America's very first hand transplant, whose crime was dribbling in a ceremonial first pitch -- thrown with his freshly transplanted hand. Boooo!

Admittedly, there are some things fans have cheered. Like Michael Irvin's career-ending neck injury and a fan being tased on the outfield grass. Things reached their nadir last season, when Citizens Bank Park played host to arguably the most heinous incident in the history of sports: A drunken fan intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl.

Media hype.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324389)
I lived in Philly for 2 years and live about an hour from the stadium. I know all about the Eagles and their rowdy fans.

Oh, so you're authority then. My bad. I'll defer to you.

It's not like my family has had season tickets for 15 years or anything.

Dayze 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324386)
You don't have a Fing clue, dude! Go google his record season by season. He had a 5 year span of greatness in Philly and then shit the bed.

doesn't really change my POV. if he goes 3 years around the same level that Reid was the last 6+, he'll be crucified.

the Talking Can 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

wow

curious to see the $$

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324402)
When you have to set up a holding cell inside the stadium, you have ****ing problems.

I've been to that stadium several times. I watched tons of obnoxious fans spit on people with the other team's jersey, heckle a 5 year old, and follow women into the restroom to yell at them because they are an opposing team's fan.

That cell was designed for the drunken assholes in the 700 level. It's been over 10 years. Get over it.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324402)

We don't have a holding cell. I've seen worse at sporting events around the country.

You are clearly a trusted authority on the subject, though. I'll bow to you.

And hilariously, after 20+ years of attending sporting events of all kinds in Philly, I've never seen anything like this in my entire life. Nothing even close. That includes having tickets in the 700 level at the Vet.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:11 PM

The truth is this: All told, Philadelphia stadiums house the most monstrous collection of humanity outside of the federal penal system. "Some of these people would boo the crack in the Liberty Bell," baseball legend Pete Rose once said. More likely, these savages would have thrown the battery that cracked it.

let me guess.. media hype...

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324408)
Oh, so you're authority then. My bad. I'll defer to you.

It's not like my family has had season tickets for 15 years or anything.

Yes, I'm an authority on asshole Eagle fans because the 10 times I've been in that stadium there was an overwhelming majority of you.

I guess they put court rooms and holding cells in all stadiums now though, right?

Saul Good 01-16-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324173)
Dude, trust me!! After a few years of "Times yours" and "I have to do a better job there" and losing big games.....You all are going to want AR gone.

Tired of a coach who kept getting their team close to a championship only to lose late in the season, the Eagles have hired Chip Kelly.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9324409)
doesn't really change my POV. if he goes 3 years around the same level that Reid was the last 6+, he'll be crucified.

Not true at all. People were at the end with AR I'd say after the 2008 season. We had seen enough. He is 1-5 in games that matter. I want happiness more than 20% of the time.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324418)
That cell was designed for the drunken assholes in the 700 level. It's been over 10 years. Get over it.

And yet it's still there.

Fist yourself.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324425)
Yes, I'm an authority on asshole Eagle fans because the 10 times I've been in that stadium there was an overwhelming majority of you.

I guess they put court rooms and holding cells in all stadiums now though, right?

No, because there aren't court rooms or holding cells in any of our facilities. Anything else?

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324434)
Not true at all. People were at the end with AR I'd say after the 2008 season. We had seen enough. He is 1-5 in games that matter. I want happiness more than 20% of the time.

And all of you were sucking him off in 2010 when Vick exploded.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324435)
And yet it's still there.

Fist yourself.

Maybe if you say this a thousand more times, it will actually be true.

Nope. It still won't.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324438)
No, because there aren't court rooms or holding cells in any of our facilities. Anything else?

There is absolutely a judge and a holding cell at Lincoln Financial Field.

Stop your bullshit.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324440)
And all of you were sucking him off in 2010 when Vick exploded.

No, we knew he was an idiot then. And those of us who knew anything knew that was a flash in the pan.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324425)

There are assholes everywhere. Nobody ever died at a Philly game. Maybe because the city was proactive and put a cell in the joint for the asshole drunks

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324446)
There is absolutely a judge and a holding cell at Lincoln Financial Field.

Stop your bullshit.

No, there isn't. Why do you insist on lying and perpetuating false information? Who are you trying to impress?

Who cheered their own player as he was writhing in pain? Hint: it wasn't us.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324448)
There are assholes everywhere. Nobody ever died at a Philly game. Maybe because the city was proactive and put a cell in the joint for the asshole drunks

Yes, they were just being proactive and not reactive.

Eagle fans deserved Brian Billick.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9324431)
Tired of a coach who kept getting their team close to a championship only to lose late in the season, the Eagles have hired Chip Kelly.

this~! x 500,000 times

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324450)
No, there isn't. Why do you insist on lying and perpetuating false information? Who are you trying to impress?

I'm not lying at all. I know someone who was put in the holding cell last year during the Ravens game.

So please continue to spin your bullshit.

Eagle fans are generally assholes - with the exception of some who came here providing great info.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324451)
Yes, they were just being proactive and not reactive.

Eagle fans deserved Brian Billick.

And you deserve Andy Reid. Have fun.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324447)
No, we knew he was an idiot then. And those of us who knew anything knew that was a flash in the pan.

Can you copy and paste AR's record from 99-12 for these dopes? I am on my cell phone.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:18 PM

When the Philadelphia Eagles selected Donovan McNabb with the 2nd overall pick in the 1999 NFL draft, McNabb was greeted with a chorus of boos because the Philadelphia fans who were in attendance were pushing for the Eagles to draft Texas running back Ricky Williams.

okoye35chiefs 01-16-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324464)
Can you copy and paste AR's record from 99-12 for these dopes? I am on my cell phone.

yes, he was the 6th most winningest coach....period...

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9324460)
I'm not lying at all. I know someone who was put in the holding cell last year during the Ravens game.

So please continue to spin your bullshit.

Eagle fans are generally assholes - with the exception of some who came here providing great info.

There is no jail. Maybe you could say the earth is flat over and over again until you convince yourself that that's true, too.

Do you always let the media do your thinking for you, or is this a temporary moment of extreme idiocy?

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324450)

Wasn't us either. Dumbshit.

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324480)
Do you always let the media do your thinking for you, or is this a temporary moment of extreme idiocy?

Ironic.

Cannibal 01-16-2013 12:21 PM

Enjoy the salary cap and parity Chip!

Your "recruiting" advantage won't help you here.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 12:22 PM

Why are Philly fans trolling? We get it, Reid's far from a perfect coach. He's still a major upgrade over Crennell. I see Reid as a Marty type who will bring teams back to respectability, but needs to go once the franchise is seriously contending for titles.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9324464)

Sure thing. Since 2005, the great Andy Reid is 66-60-1. The win total is actually inflated by four meaningless wins at the end of the 2011 season, and the 11-5 season in 2009 when they beat a bunch of terrible teams and lost to every halfway decent one. There was actually a stretch following the NFCCG in Arizona where they lost to nearly every playoff team they played for years.

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9324199)
This was just like all the people who clamored that Marty couldn't win the big one, because it was somehow his fault The Kicker who Shall Not Be Named missed gimmes or Joe Montana got his brain scrambled.

Marty couldn't win the big one because of MARTY. The kicker excuse works when it happens once, or even twice.

With Marty, it happened ALMOST A DOZEN TIMES, with 3 different teams.

It's ALL Marty. Period.

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9324494)
Why are Philly fans trolling? We get it, Reid's far from a perfect coach. He's still a major upgrade over Crennell. I see Reid as a Marty type who will bring teams back to respectability, but needs to go once the franchise is seriously contending for titles.

Same reason Jets fans did.

Trash.

Mr. Laz 01-16-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9324489)
Enjoy the salary cap and parity Chip!

Your "recruiting" advantage won't help you here.

That was a concern when people were wanting Kelly here.

What happens to Kelly's offense when his guys aren't any faster than the defense?

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9324494)

He probably is an upgrade. I'm not trolling - just responding to ridiculously false and sensationalist garbage. We did come to warn Chiefs fans about the myth of Andy Reid, though.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9324505)

What happens to Kelly's offense when his guys aren't any faster than the defense?

He changes it?

Cannibal 01-16-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9324505)

Totally agree.

Mr. Laz 01-16-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324514)
He changes it?

Certainly possible but that adds another question mark to hiring him.

He might succeed, but the primary reason for the hire was his explosive offense and now you're saying he won't get to use that offense?

High Risk/High Reward

GoChargers 01-16-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324508)
He probably is an upgrade. I'm not trolling - just responding to ridiculously false and sensationalist garbage. We did come to warn Chiefs fans about the myth of Andy Reid, though.

What "myth"? I think everybody's pretty much aware of Reid's shortcomings. It's not like Norv, where every commentator brainlessly oohs and ahhs at his "great offensive mind" every game while he's running Sproles up the middle for no gain for the millionth time, attempting to get Rivers killed by calling slow-developing plays and seven-step drops despite not having an O-line, or drawing yet another delay of game penalty because he can't get the playcall in on time.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:29 PM

Alright, let's settle this with a friendly bet instead of arguing like a couple of little girls about fan bases. Every fan base has its share of drunk, mouth-breathing a-holes.

If the Chiefs finish with a better record than the Eagles, you guys can mount an invasion of the EMB and tell us how wrong we were about Andy Reid like everyone else.

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324514)
He changes it?

To what? A more traditional offense?

At that point, what value does he provide?

suds79 01-16-2013 12:30 PM

Got to figure this is at least just as strong as a possibility as any Matt Flynn rumor you hear now.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...nick-foles.jpg

htismaqe 01-16-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324508)

Just like Jets fans when we hired Herm.

Patronizing, holier-than-thou human garbage.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9324536)
What "myth"? I think everybody's pretty much aware of Reid's shortcomings. It's not like Norv, where every commentator brainlessly oohs and ahhs at his "great offensive mind" every game while he's running Sproles up the middle for no gain for the millionth time, attempting to get Rivers killed by calling slow-developing plays and seven-step drops despite not having an O-line, or drawing yet another delay of game penalty because he can't get the playcall in on time.

Uhh, no, it's exactly like that. The national media absolutely loves him. It's amazing how collectively ignorant of Reid's fatal flaws the rest of the league is because the national media is so incredibly obsessed with him. They will see soon enough.

suds79 01-16-2013 12:36 PM

Nick Foles in 7 games this year.

1,699 yards, 60.8%, 6 TDs, 5 Ints, 79.1 rating.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324538)
Alright, let's settle this with a friendly bet instead of arguing like a couple of little girls about fan bases. Every fan base has its share of drunk, mouth-breathing a-holes.

If the Chiefs finish with a better record than the Eagles, you guys can mount an invasion of the EMB and tell us how wrong we were about Andy Reid like everyone else.

No one is interested in your dumbshit message board.

Dumbshit Eagles fans think that Chip Kelly, a guy with zero NFL experience is going to be an upgrade over Andy Reid.

Good luck with that.

There has only been one college HC the past 30+ years with zero NFL experience who has made the successful jump to the NFL... Jimmy Johnson.

And Chip Kelly will be severely hampered by Howie Roseman, one of the worst GM's in the league.

Congrats, Phily fans... you are looking at Steve Spurrier II.

One additional sidenote, Philly fans... Philadelphia is a third world toilet that makes Kabul, Afghanistan look like an attractive destination.

Cannibal 01-16-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9324574)
Nick Foles in 7 games this year.

1,699 yards, 60.8%, 6 TDs, 5 Ints, 79.1 rating.

Pretty damn mediocre, but not terrible.

The Bad Guy 01-16-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324559)
Uhh, no, it's exactly like that. The national media absolutely loves him. It's amazing how collectively ignorant of Reid's fatal flaws the rest of the league is because the national media is so incredibly obsessed with him. They will see soon enough.

Jilted ex-husband.

Thank you for trying to show us the light.

There's a lot of people on here though that actually watch games, and know that Reid has his faults.

The Eagles in 1999 were a dumpster fire. You deserved another decade of Ray Rhodes.

King_Chief_Fan 01-16-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Well, he is no John Fox that's for sure:)

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Andy Reid's fatal flaw in Philly was having to work with a dumbshit GM in Howie Roseman.