ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Welkers wife slams Ray Lewis on Facebook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269160)

jAZ 01-21-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9340612)
I'm glad she said that. It had to be said i'm tired of stabby getting a pass. We need to call out the losers of life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Every time he praises God in his interviews, it's so transparently obvious that it's a manipulative publicity stunt. It's a shame.

Not being religious myself, I've always balked at anyone using their camera time from sporting successes to proselytize. But I've always respected most of them as honest people. Kurt Warner was the first one that felt like he was proselytizing when he was on camera. But that guy was sincere. He was a high character guy.

Ray Lewis is a fraud now and a garbage human being for what he did and for not taking ownership and responsibility for actions.

Screw him.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9340545)
Not a chance. I hate religion and everyone that speaks publicly about it.

You must hate a LOOOOOOT of athletes

mcaj22 01-22-2013 12:40 AM

its absolutely amazing how this guy was an absolute thug and hated in the 90s

and somehow in the 2000s was able to use the media, technology, the league, video games, you name it to rebuild his image and his own brand and make him one the faces/role models of the NFL for a young generation

it's like the 1990s never happened and that era of the NFL never existed lol. Whoever Ray Lewis's PR guy is over the years is a smart person

jspchief 01-22-2013 01:03 AM

I wonder how many people actually know the story surrounding those murders. Lewis didn't kill anyone, and by the majority of witness accounts, he was trying to avoid any confrontation at all.

Even the guys that were charged with the murders were aquitted despite Lewis testifying against them.

Phobia 01-22-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9340698)
I wonder how many people actually know the story surrounding those murders. Lewis didn't kill anyone, and by the majority of witness accounts, he was trying to avoid any confrontation at all.

Even the guys that were charged with the murders were aquitted despite Lewis testifying against them.

Even though Ray wasn't anywhere near the murders, they still felt the need to dispose of his white suit so well it has never been found, obstruct justice at every turn, and pay the families of the victims. I don't care what the official verdict was. I know an innocent man has nothing to hide and that a millionaire many times over has ways to manipulate legal proceedings. All that said, I respect the man's abilities on the field. Incredible player, leader, and motivator. Annoying as hell but I don't think anybody can dispute his abilities. I'm not suggesting he plunged knives into the dead men. I'm just saying, he was a whole lot more involved than any official account we've been told. People don't throw away $3000 suits for no reason. It's pretty obvious there was blood evidence on that thing. Doesn't make him a murderer but it does leave a lot of unanswered questions.

synthesis2 01-22-2013 03:18 AM

Hey she was just posting something that was true and reminding everyone that having 6 kids with 4 wifes and having something strongly to do with killing someone is not good.

I have zero problems with her reminding everyone about it.

He reminds us everytime he plays how he is blessed from god over and over, she should be able to point this out.

good for her, its good to see people take stands like that.

jspchief 01-22-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9340717)
Even though Ray wasn't anywhere near the murders, they still felt the need to dispose of his white suit so well it has never been found, obstruct justice at every turn, and pay the families of the victims. I don't care what the official verdict was. I know an innocent man has nothing to hide and that a millionaire many times over has ways to manipulate legal proceedings. All that said, I respect the man's abilities on the field. Incredible player, leader, and motivator. Annoying as hell but I don't think anybody can dispute his abilities. I'm not suggesting he plunged knives into the dead men. I'm just saying, he was a whole lot more involved than any official account we've been told. People don't throw away $3000 suits for no reason. It's pretty obvious there was blood evidence on that thing. Doesn't make him a murderer but it does leave a lot of unanswered questions.

He was guilty of obstruction, and punished accordingly. Did he dispose of the suit? Clearly. But anyone who has actually looked at the facts of the entire court proceedings can see that he's guilty of being with two bad guys, and trying to save his own ass. There's nothing to suggest he approved of or had a hand in what happened. Eyewitness testimony suggests just the opposite. People seem to have this notion that he was complicit in what when on that night. All he is guilty of is poor judgement after the fact. Something that a lot of people might do in a similar situation, with how much hr stood to lose.

I don't consider settling civil suits an indication of anything other than a lawyer advising him of the safest solution.

People are entitled to their opinion. But anyone calling him a murderer is ignorant of the facts, or being intentionally obnoxious.

Phobia 01-22-2013 03:48 AM

I'm not calling him a murder but I am being intentionally obnoxious. Being a party to murder/manslaughter/self-defense and knocking up a bunch of ladies aside, he is a pretty nice guy and he's obviously learned from some of his mistakes. I would rather players would just all fans to judge them by their results on the field rather than leaving all kinds of fodder in their wake. I realize that is asking a lot but it's really not. Don't be a complete douchebag, don't shoot or stab anybody, wrap that rascal, and pay your bills.

Mi_chief_fan 01-22-2013 05:35 AM

Wes Welker should be pissed, all she accomplished was putting a target on him next time they play Baltimore. Lewis may be gone, but I'll bet Ed Reed and Bernard Pollard will have something for Welker.

CoMoChief 01-22-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synthesis2 (Post 9340720)
Hey she was just posting something that was true and reminding everyone that having 6 kids with 4 wifes and having something strongly to do with killing someone is not good.

I have zero problems with her reminding everyone about it.

He reminds us everytime he plays how he is blessed from god over and over, she should be able to point this out.

good for her, its good to see people take stands like that.

This

Pro athletes aren't role models...but because of their status in society they're able to get away w/ certain things that normally you or I wouldn't.

CoMoChief 01-22-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9340722)
He was guilty of obstruction, and punished accordingly. Did he dispose of the suit? Clearly. But anyone who has actually looked at the facts of the entire court proceedings can see that he's guilty of being with two bad guys, and trying to save his own ass. There's nothing to suggest he approved of or had a hand in what happened. Eyewitness testimony suggests just the opposite. People seem to have this notion that he was complicit in what when on that night. All he is guilty of is poor judgement after the fact. Something that a lot of people might do in a similar situation, with how much hr stood to lose.

I don't consider settling civil suits an indication of anything other than a lawyer advising him of the safest solution.

People are entitled to their opinion. But anyone calling him a murderer is ignorant of the facts, or being intentionally obnoxious.

LMAO

Tell that to the team mate Michael Irvin stabbed in the neck, almost killing him, all for getting his haircut before Irvin. Irvin paid him and his family over a million dollars to keep quiet about it.

A lot of these guys are criminals, grown up in bad parts of town with criminal records. Hey waddaya know...both went to ThugU. They must have classes there on how to avoid getting locked away in the big house.

seamonster 01-22-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9339890)
Because everything you read on Wikipedia is gospel too.

Seriously, **** every one of those chowdah headed ****ing douchebags.

Ray Lewis really is a clown though. He's like one of those sleazy black preachers that does the in-your-face loud sermon shtick and then goes home and snorts coke off a hookers ass.

Marcellus 01-22-2013 06:55 AM

I dont need Welker's wife to post on Facebook to know with certainty Ray Lewis is a total douche bag human being.

Yes he is a great football player, he is also a piece of shit. Just like Lawrence Taylor.

I find all his hypocrisy more irritating than anything Micheal Vick has ever done. I want the Ravens to lose because of Ray Ray alone.

As much of a piece of work LT is at least he doesn't try to pretend he is something else.

Edit: Right after posting this Lewis was on ESPN at a podium claiming he just tries to live a humble life. LMAO

CoMoChief 01-22-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 9340764)
Ray Lewis really is a clown though. He's like one of those sleazy black preachers that does the in-your-face loud sermon shtick and then goes home and snorts coke off a hookers ass.

LMAO This

htismaqe 01-22-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Welker
"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.

"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Translation:

"Wes has been through a whole tub of Chubby Hubby - he's been sitting on the couch in his Snuggie since I tweeted that. He won't talk to me, he just keeps saying 'Tom, hold me' over and over."

Seriously, what is it with these PUSSY Patriots letting their wives fight verbal battles for them?

**** Wes Welker, **** Tom Brady, and **** the New England PUSSY Patriots...

ChiefRocka 01-22-2013 07:22 AM

Tell your midget man to make a catch when it counts.

memyselfI 01-22-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9339908)
I love all the hate for her in here of all places. Every thread that mentions Ray Lewis, at least half the posts say something about stabbings, white suits, or some other iteration of how awful a person Ray Lewis must be.

Agreed, Lewis is a POS. But does Welker want his WIFE pointing that out? Especially after his performance in the SB and a big drop in his last game. Did Brady want his wife throwing his teammates under the bus last year? To her credit, she's been awfully quiet the past two days.

Seems the Patsies have wives with bigger balls, er mouths and less common sense than most team's wives. Maybe it's just the entitlement mentality talking. Whatever, you just don't see this with most US sports teams.

memyselfI 01-22-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9340656)
Every time he praises God in his interviews, it's so transparently obvious that it's a manipulative publicity stunt. It's a shame.

Not being religious myself, I've always balked at anyone using their camera time from sporting successes to proselytize. But I've always respected most of them as honest people. Kurt Warner was the first one that felt like he was proselytizing when he was on camera. But that guy was sincere. He was a high character guy.

Ray Lewis is a fraud now and a garbage human being for what he did and for not taking ownership and responsibility for actions.

Screw him.

And even Warner realized less was more and he was a better representative of God/religion by his actions not his shallow words. I hated the guy for throwing his crap in our faces for the longest time. Until I saw he actually walked his talk even as he was saying less and less.

Lewis? Once a POS always a POS, IMO.

Oh Snap 01-22-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9339891)
LOL, but I'd **** her anyway! She'd have less to say if her mouth was otherwise occupied!

http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-conte...r-238x330.jpeg

Her elbows are too pointy, eyes too far apart, and her ass is too flat. I've had better...

Chiefshrink 01-22-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9340717)

BINGO !!!!:thumb:

loochy 01-22-2013 09:07 AM

Here's how I see this :

I dislike mouthy dumb bitches.

I also dislike mouthy dumb self righteous football players that use God to try to overshadow their unsavory personal lives.

This situation is a wash. I hope these two jab back and forth and make each other look like bigger fools.

Chiefshrink 01-22-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9340722)

As our parents and grandparents taught us 'you are who the people you hang around with' and I have a hard time believing Ray was not a leader among his friends. He knew better and got away with a whole lot more. BTW $$$$ is a fact in this case and if you have it, it goes a loooooooooooong way in covering up sh**. Just ask OJ:thumb:

Rausch 01-22-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9340787)

Seriously, what is it with these PUSSY Patriots letting their wives fight verbal battles for them?

**** Wes Welker, **** Tom Brady, and **** the New England PUSSY Patriots...

It's posts like this that allow me to pull back because the point has already been made and I can look like a kinder and gentler Rausch...:evil:

King_Chief_Fan 01-22-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9339875)
ROFL

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Burns Welker wrote. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...lewis/1851907/

jealousy is an ugly thing

Rasputin 01-22-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9339889)
Her husband put his best foot forward

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kkvBhMIAWHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rex Ryan is on the phone with this guy. Giggity giggity/Team Rex Ryan.

okoye35chiefs 01-22-2013 09:20 AM

so no one has ever changed or been saved by god?

I don't believe his story but his preaching doesn't bother me either. I turn the channel.

I like him as a football player and he is one hell of a leader. His judgement will come from someone other than us.

blast away!

Rausch 01-22-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9340975)

Everyone in prison has...

htismaqe 01-22-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9340960)
It's posts like this that allow me to pull back because the point has already been made and I can look like a kinder and gentler Rausch...:evil:

:toast:

loochy 01-22-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9340975)

I don't believe his story but his preaching doesn't bother me either. I turn the channel.

I like him as a football player and he is one hell of a leader. His judgement will come from someone other than us.

blast away!

sure they have

but he's a little bit over the top....maybe he's overcompensating for something :hmmm:

Amnorix 01-22-2013 09:53 AM

Apparently her intelligence and hotness are inversely related. Inevitably, she came out and apologized today.

loochy 01-22-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9341036)
Apparently her intelligence and hotness are inversely related. Inevitably, she came out and apologized today.

just like ray lewis' innocence and religiousness

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9340275)
He's an incredible player.

The amount of camera time before each game is what kills me.

I would have loved for him to be a Chief.

But I would have been the first guy telling him to STFU from my comfortable couch at home.

So, hanging from his ballsack?

I think not.

He is an attention whore, no doubt.

okoye35chiefs 01-22-2013 10:42 AM

thats one good thing about Manti Te'o... his girlfriend will never say anything bad in the press!

Beef Supreme 01-22-2013 10:46 AM

This thread doesn't have enough pics.

Dayze 01-22-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9341122)
thats one good thing about Manti Te'o... his girlfriend will never say anything bad in the press!

LMAO

okoye35chiefs 01-22-2013 10:47 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wfLzO1zmVe.../ray%2Bray.jpg

this is for you chieftablet

Deberg_1990 01-22-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9341127)

There are plenty of pics available of Ray Ray and Wes Welker. Just Google.

loochy 01-22-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9341161)
There are plenty of pics available of Ray Ray and Wes Welker. Just Google.

not what we are looking for

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-22-2013 11:49 AM

**** that bitch and **** her husband too. In fact, **** the ENTIRE New England franchise while we're at it.

gblowfish 01-22-2013 12:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!

boogblaster 01-22-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9339976)
Truth.

yup .....

ThaVirus 01-22-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Know a lot of those, do ya?

btlook1 01-22-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9341320)
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!

Wow if I had an old lady that looked like that she could say anything she wanted long as she was coming home to me every night!!

loochy 01-22-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9341524)

Dieon Sanders and Michael Irvin?

YourMult 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Like anyone cares what she has to say. He's one of the greatest players to ever put on a uniform, and her greatest accomplishment is sleeping with an NFL player.

BlackHelicopters 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Looks like Welker did OK. Keep her mouth full though.

Radar Chief 01-22-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9341136)

He could get his ghetto pass revoked for not holding it sideways.

FRCDFED 01-22-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9341320)
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!

Crazy hot! What were we talking about again?

seamonster 01-22-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9341524)

Hypocrites are the same across races and I've met hundreds. Lewis is a shrill and over the top emoting bag of dicks that very closly resembles that particular type of phony.

TribalElder 01-22-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Boom........... Headshot

http://i.imgur.com/Sg7JQC1.gif

HotCarl 01-22-2013 07:31 PM

I wonder, I'm not for T'eo or anything, but for people who say we can't take a LB that high - why not? What if we had spent a first on Ray Lewis back in 1998? Would that not have been worth it, I ask you?

tony77 01-22-2013 07:36 PM

Well shes right. HES SCUM!

loochy 01-22-2013 07:41 PM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1327602197

loochy 01-22-2013 07:42 PM

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-conte...nna-burns6.jpg

ThaVirus 01-22-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9341766)
Dieon Sanders and Michael Irvin?

Uh, maybe.

I took the preacher comment literally. As in a legitimate pastor or something..

TLO 01-22-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

:LOL:LMAO

gblowfish 01-22-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9342696)

That picture makes me want to chew through my laptop....

TLO 01-22-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

I want to see the gif of the black kids dancing. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Last time I saw it was in the "End of the World" thread or something like that.

Let's get ill!

synthesis2 01-22-2013 07:58 PM

now I have no respect for her.

She should have stuck to her guns and say what she wanted to say which was the truth.

Everyone says it's jealously but I would disagree.

Yes I'm sure she as well as all patriots players and fans were disappointed.

BUT

When Ray Ray acts the way he does and go WAYYYYY over the top with the religion talk and how he is blessed by God somehow with his background and he goes on and on and on and on.

finally you snap... I get it and agree 100%

It just sucks that she took it back, nothing she said was wrong.

loochy 01-22-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9342746)
That picture makes me want to chew through my laptop....

Yeah. She is REALLY hot

MahiMike 01-22-2013 08:22 PM

I love her. In more ways than one.

crispystl 01-22-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9340683)

and somehow in the 2000s was able to use the media, technology, the league, video games, you name it to rebuild his image and his own brand and make him one the faces/role models of the NFL for a young generation

it's like the 1990s never happened and that era of the NFL never existed lol. Whoever Ray Lewis's PR guy is over the years is a smart person

It's a new generation man

Radar Chief 01-23-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9340683)

http://kenwoode.files.wordpress.com/...be01.jpg?w=500

Deberg_1990 01-29-2013 07:52 AM

Ray Lewis forgives Anna Welker

http://nesn.com/2013/01/ray-lewis-fo...t-murder-case/

We’re only one day into Super Bowl week and the Ray Lewis murder trial from 13 years ago is already back in the headlines.

The Ravens’ linebacker finally commented on Wes Welker‘s wife’s Facebook comments about the case, and he forgives her.

“I’ve always been a firm believer of the Good Book, and the Good Book always confirms, even a fool is counted wise until he opens he or she mouth,” Lewis said, according to Comcast Sports Net. “And sometimes people just say silly stuff. And they say it out of emotion. And sometimes you need to let the game take care of the game. We lost up there last year, and I didn’t hear one teammate say anything about nobody there because we have respect for that team, that they won it fair and square. So for her to come out and say what she said, listen, I truly forgive her, and I have no hard feelings against her at all, but I believe people just make mistakes and say foolish things sometimes.”

After the AFC Championship Game, Anna Burns Welker criticized Lewis for his involvement in the murder case and for his family history.

“Proud of my husband and the Pats,” Anna Welker wrote. “By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis’ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!”

Welker has since apologized for the comments. Lewis will play his last game on Sunday against the 49ers, so the Patriots’ wide receiver won’t need to worry about retribution — unless the two players face off in a celebrity flag football game one day, and if that’s the case, watch out over the middle, Wes

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-29-2013 08:56 AM

what a twat.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 01-29-2013 08:58 AM

watch yo back woman

dey be comin fo you wit a knife dawg

keepin it real

Amnorix 01-29-2013 09:03 AM

Oh good, an excuse to post another picture of her.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...t_GY0Pmegk5hag

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ifJHYpi7fx...elker-wife.jpg

GloryDayz 01-29-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9361124)

I get all up and stuff when I see her... It's like Red Bull.

I wish she had not backed down! Ray Might have had her dwarf beat-up even more next year, and that'd be fun to watch... And then there's the whole thing about her being right too, but that'll get lost in all of this...

We all need to start saying a lot more "Jesus" things, the world seems compelled to forget your past if you invoke the name of Jesus at every turn!

**** Ray! Thug Bitch!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-29-2013 09:37 AM

I wish there was a headline about me slamming Welker's wife. Ray Lewis could watch.

MahiMike 01-29-2013 09:43 AM

Damn! If only I were 5'7".

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-29-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9361169)
I get all up and stuff when I see her... It's like Red Bull.

I wish she had not backed down! Ray Might have had her dwarf beat-up even more next year, and that'd be fun to watch... And then there's the whole thing about her being right too, but that'll get lost in all of this...

We all need to start saying a lot more "Jesus" things, the world seems compelled to forget your past if you invoke the name of Jesus at every turn!

**** Ray! Thug Bitch!

your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 01-29-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9361243)
your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not a nice thing to say.

Praise Jesus afterward in a very public and insincere manner and you will be forgiven.

arrowheadnoiser 01-29-2013 10:29 AM

I would let Wes Welker slam me

loochy 01-29-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnoiser (Post 9361284)
I would let Wes Welker slam me

?

Kwame Harris, is that you?

GloryDayz 01-30-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9361243)
your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what you were trying to say, but I think you need to say a few Hail Mary's for that one Mister!

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-30-2013 09:19 PM

Why does everybody gotta **** with Jesus today? Heathens...
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 01-31-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9366261)
Why does everybody gotta **** with Jesus today? Heathens...
Posted via Mobile Device

Because no matter how much you believe in him some awesome 8-year old kid will wake up today and be told they have cancer, another with a cleft lip (likr mine did), anither a dwarf, another missing limbs, but Ray, and dipshit thugs like him, won't be struck down by lightening. Sometimes I don't agree with God's choices, and quite frankly I dont feel like debating it with him; I've made up the mind he gave me.

I think we should fly a banner!