ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Ceej 03-30-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9541186)
I always temper my enthusiasm about incoming freshman. The college game can be hard to adjust to. Some take a while (Ellis) some not so much (Marcus Smart).

I don't have any expectations.

But, my assumption would be he would play because our lack of front court depth.

TLO 03-30-2013 10:57 AM

I couldn't hardly stomach any social media or TV last night. I come back today and we've already got a thread up for next season. I love this place.

CoMoChief 03-30-2013 11:00 AM

I'm still shocked as to what happened last night.

Silock 03-30-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9541170)
Joel Embiid's length and athleticism is going to make him a devastating defensive presence in the paint from day 1, IMO. That should help offset the loss of Withey somewhat.

I'm a little scared of our perimeter D with Tharpe being our PG1.

I'm a little worried about the D, but our offense is going to be 1000% better.

Thig Lyfe 03-30-2013 11:06 AM

So when are we gonna have a PG who isn't a total dipshit?

Mr_Tomahawk 03-30-2013 11:25 AM

I think Joel is going to shock some people on this board. He is so naturally gifted that the summer camps will be enough to mold him to compete with Lucas for a starting spot.

This team will be young... But much more talented than last years team. There is was some talent on our bench that would have started on just about any other big 12 team.

Braincase 03-30-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9541228)

Naadir has grown a lot this year. Adding Frankamp and Mason next year.

5 PG's on the radar for 2014, 3 of 'em 5 stars. We oughta land one or two.

Braincase 03-30-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9541209)
I couldn't hardly stomach any social media or TV last night. I come back today and we've already got a thread up for next season. I love this place.

We are a lovable collection of obnoxious, dedicated assholes. Screw the haters.

Prison Bitch 03-30-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9541228)

No, we still have Tharpe who farted out a nice 1-8 last night in a tight loss. He's the latest dumb guard in the Self horse stable. The days of Russell and Mario loom further in the rear view mirror with each passing day .....

Thig Lyfe 03-30-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9541270)
No, we still have Tharpe who farted out a nice 1-8 last night in a tight loss. He's the latest dumb guard in the Self horse stable. The days of Russell and Mario loom further in the rear view mirror with each passing day .....

Sherron-Tyshawn-Elijah has been one heckuva sequence. I hope Tharpe continues to improve; we was more reliable than Elijah most of the year. What's the word on that Conner kid?

ArrowheadHawk 03-30-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9541360)
Sherron-Tyshawn-Elijah has been one heckuva sequence. I hope Tharpe continues to improve; we was more reliable than Elijah most of the year. What's the word on that Conner kid?

He can shoot.

KC_Connection 03-30-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9540782)
That's all well and good but it wasn't just this game. The things you mentioned were some of what were literally a few bright spots he had all year. He was an infuriating player to watch. I've seen a few players just say **** it and go rogue and not give a damn about what the coach was saying. I don't know if this was that or not because EJ celebrated with his teammates and listened to the coaches, but then just did the dumbest shit over and over again.

EJ was just an incredibly inconsistent player who showed flashes of great play and poor play regularly. It had nothing to do with not listening to coaches. From all accounts, he seemed to have a great relationship with them.

Quote:

By the end of the year I would hold my breath every time he brought the ball up court, or jacked up a shot from longer than 5'. I have never seen a player be a dominating force one year in the tourney and then come back the next year and look like a freshman point guard, for lack of a better term.
That's because he wasn't a PG. He was playing out of his natural position all year and looked like it. For all the good the team did (when they played well, they were as good as anybody in the country), it could never get over the loss of Tyshawn (at least the good Tyshawn, overall he was very inconsistent as well for much of his career) as neither EJ or Tharpe effectively filled in there.

Quote:

I fear for him, I really do. I don't think he'll make it past the D-League and I'm just not sure what will happen past that point. He is not right in the head.
The problem for EJ's basketball career isn't really mental, it's that he simply isn't that good. He doesn't effectively create shots for others, he's not a particularly good outside shooter, and he's not known for his defense. He shows flashes of major talent, but that isn't enough. Which leaves him where exactly? He'll have to fight hard for a professional career...at least much harder than Sherron has. I wish him luck.

KC_Connection 03-30-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9541170)
Joel Embiid's length and athleticism is going to make him a devastating defensive presence in the paint from day 1, IMO. That should help offset the loss of Withey somewhat.

I do hope so. It may take a while for him to become that kind of presence, though. It usually does for many of these raw guys.

Quote:

I'm a little scared of our perimeter D with Tharpe being our PG1.
I'm a little scared of everything with Tharpe being the main PG. He's got the talent to pull it off effectively, but he's got to try to reign himself in a bit. Definitely can't have another season like this year if we're going to be a great team, we need him to be the guy that was dropping dimes for a few games in February there.

Ceej 03-30-2013 03:27 PM

At this stage -- I'm more content with Embiid being more of a defender, than offensive player at this moment.

If he can rebound and alter/block shots I'll be more than happy.

I think he might wind up being the steal of that class.

I'm also stoked to have a sharpshooter like Frankamp coming in too. Our first legitimate sharpshooter since Boschee, IMO.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-30-2013 03:31 PM

@WarLordRio: Wonder what god has in store for me from this point on and where I'm going to end up next.. the ride was epic...

Dumb kid.

chiefzilla1501 03-30-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9541360)

The only guy in that bunch that I liked was Tyshawn. Sherron played too reckless at times for a PG, and Elijah wasn't a true point guard (I loved his role last year as a depth guard). I thought Sherron was overrated and I never felt comfortable when he was at the point.

Too often KU teams have been shut down by teams with great defending guards. They need reliable play at Point Guard.

Thig Lyfe 03-30-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9541690)
The only guy in that bunch that I liked was Tyshawn. Sherron played too reckless at times for a PG, and Elijah wasn't a true point guard (I loved his role last year as a depth guard). I thought Sherron was overrated and I never felt comfortable when he was at the point.

Too often KU teams have been shut down by teams with great defending guards. They need reliable play at Point Guard.

Yeah, Tyshawn was streaky but not quite the doofus Sherron and Elijah were. I really would like a true QB at PG though... Someday...

silver5liter 03-30-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9541668)
@WarLordRio: Wonder what god has in store for me from this point on and where I'm going to end up next.. the ride was epic...

Dumb kid.

Seeya later idiot

Silock 03-30-2013 11:05 PM

Sherron was a killer PG. He was awesome for us. Not sure what there is to dislike.

We don't need O from Embiid next year. Just d. We will have plenty of scoring with Ellis and the new guards.

Prison Bitch 03-30-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9541124)
What I've read puts him as having lotto potential. He hasn't been playing basketball for long but apparently he's coming along. I think he started as a defensive monster but has been developing pretty rapidly on the offensive end. My guess is he doesn't see many minutes next year but if the rumors of his potential are true, he'll start as a sophomore.

Oh he's lotto potential for sure. I think 16% of 7-footers in America are in the nba. His odds to make the league are good and since he I already a top 30 recruit on espn despite only playing two years....we are talking possibly the highest upside of any recruit since Danny. Maybe Raef. I don't know what to expect early on but he did beat Wiggins in a tourney last month, out scoring him. That's scary stuff

Chiefs Pantalones 03-30-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9543005)
Sherron was a killer PG. He was awesome for us. Not sure what there is to dislike.

We don't need O from Embiid next year. Just d. We will have plenty of scoring with Ellis and the new guards.

We're gonna be just as good next year. Experience lacking but more talented.

Pants 03-31-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9542293)
Yeah, Tyshawn was streaky but not quite the doofus Sherron and Elijah were. I really would like a true QB at PG though... Someday...

Sherron was a doofus? I've ****ing heard everything now. LMAO

Sherron was the 2nd best PG Bill Self ever had.

RedDread 03-31-2013 01:48 AM

All I can say is that I have a lot more confidence going forward with Nadir Tharpe.

But he is going to look very bad to start the year with the amount of new faces around him. I can promise there will be 8 games minimum of growing pains next year before this team settles in.

Chiefspants 03-31-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9543197)
Sherron was a doofus? I've ****ing heard everything now. LMAO

Sherron was the 2nd best PG Bill Self ever had.

The lasting memory of Sherron's performance against a certain Iowa team is seared in a lot of people's minds.

Bambi 03-31-2013 10:14 AM

Tharpe will be fine.

BourbonMan 03-31-2013 10:57 AM

KU fan cries on the radio after Michigan loss.

http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/kansas-...to-wolverines/

Messier 03-31-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9543659)

Shogun 03-31-2013 11:22 AM

Not sure how anybody can talk shit on Sherron, he willed that team so many times. will love that guy as a jayhawk forever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tfn_0JRe8Qc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya 03-31-2013 11:42 AM

Saw a dude in Lee's Summit with a Michigan hoodie on yesterday... I said, UGH... a Michigan fan? He says. Nope. A Mizzou fan. I wore it to piss off the KU fans.

I said. That's OK, I have a Norfolk State shirt. :-) (I don't, but his mood changed quickly)

JoeyChuckles 03-31-2013 12:00 PM

Tharpe was the PG for about 30 minutes of a sweet 16 game, and led us to a good game minus the end. We will be more than fine with Tharpe.

Pablo 03-31-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Sad, sad poster.

Bambi 03-31-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

ban

Bambi 03-31-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9543745)
Saw a dude in Lee's Summit with a Michigan hoodie on yesterday... I said, UGH... a Michigan fan? He says. Nope. A Mizzou fan. I wore it to piss off the KU fans.

I said. That's OK, I have a Norfolk State shirt. :-) (I don't, but his mood changed quickly)

I can't believe MU people actually do these things and care so much about KU. It's so creepy. I didn't even notice MU made the tournament.

CoMoChief 03-31-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9543745)

Of course it was a MU fan.

The best part about a MU basketball season is to watch Kansas lose. That's pretty much it. I was around it for 10 yrs living in Columbia. What else do they really have to look forward to?

I've only visited Lawrence a handful of times outside of just going to bball games at AFH so I can't say if people there walk around in NorfolkSt gear or Tyus Edney jerseys, but in Columbia there are numerous MU fans (mostly college students) that STILL wear Bucknell shit, although that may stop now since Bucknell almost beat their asses at the Paige this year.

I'm still sick to my stomach about this loss. This loss hurt like the Bucknell, UNI, and VCU losses. God damn....Hopefully the Royals bust out from the starting line like they did in 2003, instead of being mathematically out of it by the end of May.

I'm just really sick of watching March Madness right now. I need to rant. Meanwhile we get to watch Alex Smith and a suckass draft that won't immediately help the Chiefs at all.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-31-2013 06:53 PM

RockChalkBlog.com ‏@RockChalkBlog 20m
Looks like Andrew Wiggins is a Kentucky Wildcat after watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5PE44ahgxiQ

Chief_For_Life58 03-31-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9544334)
Looks like Andrew Wiggins is a Kentucky Wildcat after watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5PE44ahgxiQ

ghey

Ceej 03-31-2013 06:55 PM

Keep the UK shit out of this thread.

They'll underachieve just like this year.

RustShack 03-31-2013 07:02 PM

Might be already covered but I haven't read through, what are the thoughts on the Big12 next year?

Chiefs Pantalones 03-31-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Was I that dumb and wide eyed at 18? Cal might as well molest them they all seem so stupid.

Prison Bitch 03-31-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9543771)
Tharpe was the PG for about 30 minutes of a sweet 16 game, and led us to a good game minus the end. We will be more than fine with Tharpe.

Tharpe went 1-8 Friday.

ROYC75 03-31-2013 09:37 PM

Will we win the conference again ? We will have a very talented, but young team.

KC_Connection 03-31-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9543696)
Not sure how anybody can talk shit on Sherron, he willed that team so many times. will love that guy as a jayhawk forever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tfn_0JRe8Qc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He basically lost the game vs. UNI with bad shots/mistakes, so applying the thinking of several here, we should hate him forever. Of course to do that, you would have to completely ignore all of the great things he accomplished with KU before that.

KC_Connection 03-31-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9543771)

Tharpe wasn't good on Friday either. He also was one of the least efficient shooters in the entire Self era this season.

Tharpe is going to have to get better (and show more of his controlled, facilitating play from February) if the conference streak is to continue, I think. The talent is there, though.

silver5liter 03-31-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9544559)
Tharpe wen2t 1-8 Friday.

PG just needs to distribute. If he can score too then great.

EJ: 24 minutes, 0 assists
Tharpe: 32 minutes, 7 assists

At least he knows how to pass

KC_Connection 04-01-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9544985)
At least he knows how to pass

Sometimes he does when he shows his flashes of creation ability, but most of the time he doesn't and decides instead to jack bad percentage, contested jumpers. Tharpe's assist rate was only slightly better (28.3 to 27.1) this season than EJ. There was little difference between them in that regard.

Imon Yourside 04-01-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9545167)
Sometimes he does when he shows his flashes of creation ability, but most of the time he doesn't and decides instead to jack bad percentage, contested jumpers. Tharpe's assist rate was only slightly better (28.3 to 27.1) this season than EJ. There was little difference between them in that regard.

Tharpe didn't meltdown though, don't know what happened to EJ. Must have been some bad weed.

ArrowheadHawk 04-01-2013 06:53 PM

From Rivals talking about McDonalds All-Americans:

Quote:

Wayne Selden: Selden looks like he hit the genetic lottery. The Kansas-bound wing is tough and athletic, and he plays with power on the wing. Selden was under control while playing a man's game and thriving in pick and roll. He says the KU coaches want him to be a defensive stopper and slasher. There's no doubt he'll be getting bumped to five-star and move up the rankings.

Ceej 04-01-2013 06:57 PM

Getting stoked for next year.

Bambi 04-01-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

eh, **** 'em

chiefsfan987 04-01-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

he seems so giddy at the thought.

BWillie 04-02-2013 12:05 AM

Wiggins comes off like such an immature dbag there.

Silock 04-02-2013 12:15 AM

I don't think he does at all. It does seem as though he's set for UK, but there's always hope he goes somewhere, ANYWHERE, else.

KC_Connection 04-02-2013 12:21 AM

He just comes across as somebody going to Kentucky, which is a perfectly reasonable decision for somebody in his shoes to make.

KC_Connection 04-02-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9545288)
Tharpe didn't meltdown though, don't know what happened to EJ. Must have been some bad weed.

Tharpe had his own share of meltdowns. Heck, for the first few months, he couldn't even stay on the floor for more than a minute without making a mistake. It's significant progress in itself, I guess, that he was able to play as much as he did by the end.

Braincase 04-02-2013 07:46 PM

Rio's transferring.

AnrioAdams@WarLordRio

I'm transferring to another school and will be getting released Tomorrow.... I love this team no matter what !!! I've learned a lot here!!

Mr_Tomahawk 04-02-2013 07:47 PM

Not shocking.

Ceej 04-02-2013 07:47 PM

Whoopty doo.

ArrowheadHawk 04-02-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9551207)
Rio's transferring.

AnrioAdams@WarLordRio

I'm transferring to another school and will be getting released Tomorrow.... I love this team no matter what !!! I've learned a lot here!!

There wasn't much playing time for him next year anyway. It would have been nice to have him as an upperclassman though.

Braincase 04-02-2013 07:58 PM

I'll miss the .gifs.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-02-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9551225)
There wasn't much playing time for him next year anyway. It would have been nice to have him as an upperclassman though.

Yeah we're loaded next year. He wouldn't see the court with the talent that's coming in at the backcourt.

shitgoose 04-02-2013 09:02 PM

Rio not surprising anyone. Hopefully his scholarship goes to good use. Lot's upheaval to come with transfers and recruits reneging on verbal commitments. Hopefully Bill can make a move late.

Honestly, after hearing that Willie Cauley-Stein and Alex Poythress are coming back to UK and looking at their incoming class (with the addition of Wiggins likely) I don't see how all of those recruits suit up for UK next year.

KC_Connection 04-02-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 9551681)
Rio not surprising anyone. Hopefully his scholarship goes to good use. Lot's upheaval to come with transfers and recruits reneging on verbal commitments. Hopefully Bill can make a move late.

Honestly, after hearing that Willie Cauley-Stein and Alex Poythress are coming back to UK and looking at their incoming class (with the addition of Wiggins likely) I don't see how all of those recruits suit up for UK next year.

They won't. Have to think there will be some decommits/transfers coming out of there.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-02-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 9551681)

Word is that despite recent rumblings KU is still strongly in the running for Wiggins. But I doubt he'll come to KU.

I was watching this recruiting show on ESPNU yesterday and as far as UK goes they brought up the same point: Most kids want to play (that's why Rio is leaving) and a lot of talented players won't get a lot of minutes at UK that they would have at another school. No kid wants to "be apart of the best recruiting class in history" like what Cal is allegedly feeding this kids and the public, they mostly care about playing and getting to the NBA. As the guy on the show stated, you can't get showcased properly by playing limited minutes or in a backup role. He then gave the other guy a look and waved his hand in front of his face alluding something fishy is going on then they started talking football recruiting.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when Cal is going down.

Prison Bitch 04-03-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9551734)
They won't. Have to think there will be some decommits/transfers coming out of there.

How? They already signed LOIs. They can't go unless released. And why would Cal release a #1 signee at his position? These toolbox idiots sign early with Cal in the Fall without even waiting to see departures or over-signs. They deserve their fate. YOu're going to have some guys riding pine all year who would start at 90% of D1 schools.

I hope Wiggins goes there if not KU. I hope they keep stacking these losers on the end of benches, so future recruits say: "Whoa. I may not want to sign with Cal just yet. Maybe I'll do the smart thing and wait until I know more about the rosters." Any top-20 guy who signs before the Spring period is an idiot unless he's replacing a departing Senior or a McLemore type.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 10:00 AM

Russell Robinson

@Next718star: Andrew Wiggins #kubball Join Us...

Mr. Plow 04-03-2013 10:24 AM

When is Wiggins deciding so that we can put it behind us?

saphojunkie 04-03-2013 10:26 AM

There was a post on Jayhawk slant about a month ago that said that Rio was going to be transferring next year and not of his own volition.

This was before all of the Rio anger tweets.

The guy - for what it's worth - also said that the Wiggins recruiting was very much for real, that Frank Mason is going to be a four year starter at point guard, and something else I can't remember.

Anyway, this was right after some KU event and the guy is friends with one of the AC. Take it for what you will, but there's one of his predictions (one I didn't believe) that has come true.

Braincase 04-03-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9553081)

May 15, according to an LJW article (interview/comment by Wiggins' mother).

RockChalk 04-03-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9553086)
There was a post on Jayhawk slant about a month ago that said that Rio was going to be transferring next year and not of his own volition.

This is true. Self hates Rio, which I've heard from two difference sources who would know such things. No shock he's out

Ceej 04-03-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9553081)

Exactly.

I'm optimistic more often than not, but there's no way we land Wiggins.

I won't be upset if we don't.

Mr. Plow 04-03-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9553334)
Exactly.

I'm optimistic more often than not, but there's no way we land Wiggins.

I won't be upset if we don't.

Recruiting is an obnoxious thing to try to follow.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 01:25 PM

@NextCats: Florida signee Chris Walker has been hanging out with Wiggins a lot this week. When asked to guess, his prediction was Kansas.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 01:26 PM

@HoopsGlory: Not trying to get #Kansas' fans up because I think it's still anybody's guess but Wiggins and Kansas are picking up some momentum.

Chief_For_Life58 04-03-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9553741)
@NextCats: Florida signee Chris Walker has been hanging out with Wiggins a lot this week. When asked to guess, his prediction was Kansas.

ohhhh snap ni##a !!!

saphojunkie 04-03-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9553741)

I know I'm jaded, but all I see is Calipari trying to drum up more intrigue so he can beat KU in a recruiting war again.

To me, every top prospect is UK bound until they sign a LOI with someone else. And even then, I'd like to see them on the court before I count anything out.

Bambi 04-03-2013 01:36 PM

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio 2 Apr

Had a person who I trust tell me today "people shouldn't discount Andrew Wiggins going to Kansas. They are a strong contender"

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9553762)
I know I'm jaded, but all I see is Calipari trying to drum up more intrigue so he can beat KU in a recruiting war again.

To me, every top prospect is UK bound until they sign a LOI with someone else. And even then, I'd like to see them on the court before I count anything out.

I agree. I think Cal floats this crap out on purpose because he knows the dumb kid he's about to sign loves the attention that comes with it.

Ceej 04-03-2013 01:48 PM

Am I missing something?

Has ChiefsandOsfan suddenly become a Chiefs fan?

I really can't stand all of these tweets.

Silock 04-03-2013 02:45 PM

Rio is gone because he has a bad attitude, I think. Which sucks, because I think he would have been a terrific on-ball defender for us, with the ability to knock down some shots.

Self just doesn't tolerate a "me-first" attitude, which Rio couldn't seem to let go of.

Buehler445 04-03-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9554093)
Rio is gone because he has a bad attitude, I think. Which sucks, because I think he would have been a terrific on-ball defender for us, with the ability to knock down some shots.

Self just doesn't tolerate a "me-first" attitude, which Rio couldn't seem to let go of.

Yeah. I was kind of excited about him after he gets some experience. I'm DEFINITELY going to miss his sideline antics.