ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Hear ye, Hear ye!!! We now begin deliberations for the trial of the Knowmo2724 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274215)

rico 07-01-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9786114)
Would the defense's court appointed attorney rico have anything to say?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...fb/Towelie.jpg

I don't know what's going on, man.

I have to go though, I'll have to check in later.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-01-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9786679)
I think threads like these are beyond stupid but how can you have SDH "prosecute" a bet welcher when he himself is a bet welcher that's been banned, had multiple user names and mults?

He's bigger POS than Knowmo, who's just a kid.

It is supposed to be a fun little thread. Mellow out "California Cool". SDH is on the defense team BTW.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-01-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9786770)
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...fb/Towelie.jpg

I don't know what's going on, man.

I have to go though, I'll have to check in later.

I have appointed you and Sweet Daddy as defense attorneys for this case.

JoeyChuckles 07-01-2013 05:15 PM

I like CP better when we have fans of other teams to mock. Let him back in.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9786831)
I have appointed you and Sweet Daddy as defense attorneys for this case.

SDH as anybody's attorney already legitimate ground for an appeal.

That's like hiring a child to be your heart surgeon.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-01-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9786908)
SDH as anybody's attorney already legitimate ground for an appeal.

That's like hiring a child to be your heart surgeon.

There are no appeals:evil:

MagicHef 07-01-2013 05:32 PM

This board, if nothing else, is entertaining. Knowmo and the "discussions" he fuels are entertaining. I don't really see the wisdom in getting rid of him. Slap him with some sig/avatar repercussions and let him come back.

Honestly, if the Chiefs beat the Broncos, would you rather make fun of him to his face or not?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-01-2013 06:01 PM

Fried Good Value* brand Spam and Good Value* microwaved frozen hushpuppies. Is being served to the prisoner. Blue Rasberry and Orange Kool-aid available. As always.

*Walmart house brand

loochy 07-01-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9786987)
Fried Good Value* brand Spam and Good Value* microwaved frozen hushpuppies. Is being served to the prisoner. Blue Rasberry and Orange Kool-aid available. As always.

*Walmart house brand

It's GREAT value you dong face

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood...uggets-345.jpg

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:31 PM

I say let him back in.

LoneWolf 07-01-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9786931)
This board, if nothing else, is entertaining. Knowmo and the "discussions" he fuels are entertaining. I don't really see the wisdom in getting rid of him. Slap him with some sig/avatar repercussions and let him come back.

Honestly, if the Chiefs beat the Broncos, would you rather make fun of him to his face or not?

Now that is a great idea. Knowmo has to serve his original sentence or until the Chiefs beat the Broncos. If the Chiefs beat the Broncos before his original sentence is up, he can come back early.

TLO 07-01-2013 08:40 PM

Poop taco

rico 07-01-2013 09:50 PM

http://www.carbonelawyer.com/wp-cont...usin-vinny.jpg

Ok, I realize that on Earth, that 1 year, means 1 year, generally speaking.

However this isn't Earth. This is Chiefsplanet. And if it's one thing we've all learned from Chiefsplanet, it's that "sometimes means all the time" and "never means maybe" and in many cases, in terms of year/multi-year/permabans, 1 year = 6 months, multiple years = MAYBE 1 year and permabans = you'll be back eventually, but just get the **** out for a while.

With that said, we really need to distinguish our own standards of measurements in terms of time for Chiefsplanet, for history has clearly shown that time measurements are not consistent with Earth. However, we need to distinguish equivalents.

1 year on Earth is equivalent to how many months on Chiefsplanet? Via my observations, I'm thinking 4-6 months on Chiefsplanet = 1 year on Earth and should be followed accordingly.

With that said, KnowMo has done his time. He deserves to be let back in. Not only for his sake, but for our sake. This board needs a Donk-style whipping boy. Who could possibly be more perfect to fit this role than a Donk fan who self-applied a username to himself based off of Knowshon ****ing Moreno? The guy is obviously harmless. And we, as Chiefs can whip this Donkey for being a jackass whenever we damn please.

Give this pathetic Donk a break. For the love of God.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 09:55 PM

Knowmo is a bronco. Peyton Manning is a bronco. Knowmo isn't Peyton Manning. If the forehead don't fit, we must acquit.

rico 07-01-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9787414)
Knowmo is a bronco. Peyton Manning is a bronco. Knowmo isn't Peyton Manning. If the forehead don't fit, we must acquit.

And Knowshon Moreno aint worth a shit, so you must acquit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-01-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9786679)
I think threads like these are beyond stupid but how can you have SDH "prosecute" a bet welcher when he himself is a bet welcher that's been banned, had multiple user names and mults?

He's bigger POS than Knowmo, who's just a kid.

I was wondering how long it would take for your sandy vagina lips to begin furiously flapping regarding this matter.

Internet message board bets are not binding in a court of law, and I will see KnowMo released.

J Diddy 07-02-2013 12:14 AM

This is so gay it makes Takei look straight. Let slice back in.

BossChief 07-02-2013 12:53 AM

As lead prosecutor, I'd like to open with a brief statement about the accused.

KnowMo is a poster that lives and breathes Broncos football and genuinely spends at least 5 hours every single day reading about the team and has the enthusiasm of an 8 year old regarding anything Broncos. The rest of the time, he spends using his moms basement tv to kill zombies or play madden football (with occasional pauses to jerk his chain to Peytons fivehead)

He would probably seriously think about blowing John Elway if given the chance. That's not meant as a slam, I think he would do it and consider it an honor.

Most of the time, he tries to remain civil in debates and takes the strongest position possible to be the ultimate true fan. Even when the pile on is occurring and people are not pulling any punches, he almost always remains nice and is almost never disrespectful to individuals.

He has admitted to posting stuff even he doesn't believe at certain times during the offseason and during the year to play the role of the ultimate homer, but 95% of the stuff he posts, ge actually believes and that's what makes him either wildly entertaining...or a guy that digs in real deep under some posters skin. He is a true pro at knowing exactly when to inject some Bronco homerism into a Chiefs discussion to garner the responses that he knows his comments will demand.

The bad part (and what my job as lead prosecutor will be to point out and show that the guy should have to stay away from the Planet FOREVER...if I believe he should get said sentence or not) about the guy is that his word is total shit and not a single word he says can be taken seriously or be respected in any way shape or form.

There are multiple occasions where the guy has welched on bets (to my knowledge, he hasn't fully honored any bet he has ever made on here)

There are multiple occasions where he has agreed to put his membership here on the line for an agreement or bet, has lost....and came back anyway and seemingly flipped the bird to everyone.

Even now, while serving a ban for a lost bet I think, he has gone out of his way to send a few of us a bunch of rep messages to inject his thoughts into the discussion...which can be construed as another flipped bird. He has even posted in the forum during his current ban for a lost bet...no honor or principles.

There are multiple occasions where he has ended a deal early just because he didn't feel it was necessary to finish with his commitment.

He claims to be a hardcore Broncos fan, but admitted to turning games off when the team wasn't very good. He is a total fair-weather fan that has little honor of his own word and should have left multiple times.

Its not my job to decide on if the kid should stay out with the bags of banana peels and apple cores or if we let him back in. My job is to try to delegate to
my team of investigators how we want to move forward in this case and to eventually arrive at a point where justice has been served and the community speaks as a whole regarding this issue.

Much luck to both sides!!

BossChief 07-02-2013 01:06 AM

Id also like to say that I am doing this pro Bono during one of the busiest times of the year for my profession while also juggling a few large projects as well and will be heavily relying on the team of investigators for the prosecution to make sure justice is served in this very unique case.

We will also be requesting for all witnesses of past criminal acts of the accused come forward with any evidence you may have that can be added to evidence for the the prosecution. This information/evidence will weigh heavily into how the jury will decide this young mans fate. If you are in possession of said evidence, it is written into the penal code chapter 7 article 4.54 that any and all evidence will be turned over and if this formal request is ignored, you will be forced to watch a full day of the movie Godzilla (the Matthew Broderick version) and clips of Trent Greens concussion, random plays of Matt Cassel, Priest Holmes concussion and the kicker that shall remain nameless misses in that Indy playoff game until your eyes bleed.

Training camps can't get here fast enough.

BossChief 07-02-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9787321)
Poop taco

Agreed and reported.

DaneMcCloud 07-02-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787545)
I was wondering how long it would take for your sandy vagina lips to begin furiously flapping regarding this matter.

Internet message board bets are not binding in a court of law, and I will see KnowMo released.

This is akin to Jethro Clampett representing Jed Clampett in a court of law.

J Diddy 07-02-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9787721)
Agreed and reported.

Don't you mean "I object"

I've read a few legal briefs in my time and the term "poop taco" never showed up once

crazycoffey 07-02-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9787719)
Id also like to say that I am doing this pro Bono during one of the busiest times of the year for my profession while also juggling a few large projects as well and will be heavily relying on the team of investigators for the prosecution to make sure justice is served in this very unique case.

We will also be requesting for all witnesses of past criminal acts of the accused come forward with any evidence you may have that can be added to evidence for the the prosecution. This information/evidence will weigh heavily into how the jury will decide this young mans fate. If you are in possession of said evidence, it is written into the penal code chapter 7 article 4.54 that any and all evidence will be turned over and if this formal request is ignored, you will be forced to watch a full day of the movie Godzilla (the Matthew Broderick version) and clips of Trent Greens concussion, random plays of Matt Cassel, Priest Holmes concussion and the kicker that shall remain nameless misses in that Indy playoff game until your eyes bleed.

Training camps can't get here fast enough.

TL;DR

griZZly64 07-02-2013 02:41 AM

he should get an extra year added on to his sentence for us having to read this nonsense

Rasputin 07-02-2013 02:55 AM

If rico or Sweet Daddy Hate were smart they would use the Chewbacca defense to win this case.

It doesn't matter to me if KnowMo post he only makes and idiot out of himself with every post he makes. Very comedic value he brings.

Mile High Mania 07-02-2013 05:07 AM

This thread is clear indication that you guys really enjoy his presence more than anything... most are bored without him around and you generally miss him. You miss him because he was an easy target to redirect the anger you had towards your team.

ROFL You want him back... and this is a series of sad cries for help.

J Diddy 07-02-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9787760)
If rico or Sweet Daddy Hate were smart they would use the Chewbacca defense to win this case.

It doesn't matter to me if KnowMo post he only makes and idiot out of himself with every post he makes. Very comedic value he brings.

variations have been thrown out on post 94 and 95.

Personally, I think this is silly and boring.

This is like court tv without the hot chicks.

RealSNR 07-02-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9787764)
This thread is clear indication that you guys really enjoy his presence more than anything... most are bored without him around and you generally miss him. You miss him because he was an easy target to redirect the anger you had towards your team.

ROFL You want him back... and this is a series of sad cries for help.

Nah. I enjoyed the QB talk and SOC business last season. Wouldn't do it again, but I sure as **** didn't need Knowmo to validate my internet experiences when it comes to the Chiefs.

The worthless ****er can eat cum

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 06:46 AM

SNR and Sorter have been added to the prosecution team......he ****ed

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 06:51 AM

I would like to see some evidence of welching of prior bets.

Mile High Mania 07-02-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787799)

I think you have a crush... there are few more fixated on him than you.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9787827)
I think you have a crush... there are few more fixated on him than you.

Lighten up francis. He must swallow...

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:23 AM

The defense needs evidence related to the bet( conversations, links etc.).

Then, we will present opening statements.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787903)
The defense needs evidence related to the bet( conversations, links etc.).

Then, we will present opening statements.

Evidence!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...broncos+ravens

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787907)

We will study the evidence thoroughly. Thank you.

loochy 07-02-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9307785)
So, if Denver loses today you don't post for a year starting at 11PM central time.

Denver wins Super Bowl, I post as a Bronco fan till the combine starts.

I'll take it. Deal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9307821)
Knowmo you accepting or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9307822)
Yeah I'll take it.

GUILTY

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787912)
We will study the evidence thoroughly. Thank you.

Welching!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273449

I didn't even include the 100s of posts in the damn media forum, that weren't part of the original bet either ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 08:38 AM

Off Topic, but this was fun...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...broncos+ravens

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787919)
Welching!!!

I didn't even include the 100s of posts in the damn media forum, that weren't part of the original bet either ROFL

Ah, ah, ah...looks like someone prematurely posted an escape clause:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9309150)
:)

Eh, if he welches, Broncos lose, and we rub it in for an entire offseason.

Defense moves that this case be dismissed on grounds of prior knowledge of bet-welching regarding my client, and that the plantiff was baiting my client with full-knowledge that this bet would never be honored.
If the glove does not fit, you must acquit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:42 AM

And Chewbacca is a Wookie.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787938)
Ah, ah, ah...looks like someone prematurely posted an escape clause:

Defense moves that this case be dismissed on grounds of prior knowledge of bet-welching regarding my client, and that the plantiff was baiting my client with full-knowledge that this bet would never be honored.
If the glove does not fit, you must acquit.

Motion denied. I have summoned for the Knowmo to appear.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787952)
Motion denied. I have summoned for the Knowmo to appear.

Wait a minute; how can you be the plantiff and the judge as well?

Defense calls for a mistrial!

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9787725)
This is akin to Jethro Clampett representing Jed Clampett in a court of law.

This specator is hostile to both the client and counsel. I move that he be ejected from the court.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 08:59 AM

KnowMo, as your counsel, I advise to keep your mouth shut and DO NOT take the stand.

RealSNR 07-02-2013 09:01 AM

You know, with one private message, we could bring DJ's Left Nut in here and have him run this circus the right way. I have a feeling we're doing it wrong.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9787984)
You know, with one private message, we could bring DJ's Left Nut in here and have him run this circus the right way. I have a feeling we're doing it wrong.

We need a judge.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787988)
We need a judge.

I am judge, jury, and executioner :evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787991)
I am judge, jury, and executioner :evil:

ATTICA!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

This is PGM's Kangaroo Court.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787993)
ATTICA!

I'm predicting a 70-30 guilty verdict in the CP Poll.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:06 AM

If there is no impartiality, then just make a poll and let the Planet decide.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9787997)
If there is no impartiality, then just make a poll and let the Planet decide.

That is coming. Need to let both sides be heard first. You and rico have more work to do.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:08 AM

In light of the influx of HORRIBLE Alex Smith ballwashing 9'er fans, and the disease they have brought to this board, the defense calls for KnowMo's reinstatement on the grounds that his Donkey homerism could possibly restore the ecological balance of the Planet.
Flies require spiders, etc.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787998)
That is coming. Need to let both sides be heard first. You and rico have more work to do.

I await Boss's first witness.

rico 07-02-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787931)

Exactly. Fun. This man, KnowMo, provides a "FUN" factor for some users on CP. Obviously this isn't how EVERY user perceives him (I don't think I've ever seen 1 issue/concept/etc. that EVERYONE on CP agreed with), but for some, he provides a "FUN" factor. The presence of KnowMo may inspire certain users to frequent the board more often...for they are having more "fun" with him here.

And the argument can be made that the exact opposite reaction can occur with the users who despise him. However, I would like to remind those particular users of Chiefsplanet, Section FAQ, Chapter General Forum Usage, Article "How to Deal With Troublesome Users." This states:

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Therefore, if a member hates KnowMo, they have the opportunity to not be exposed to him, by simply ignoring him. If KnowMo is banned, the users who have more "FUN" in their CP experience(s) due to the presence of KnowMo, do NOT have the opportunity to read his posts, for his posts cease to exist in those circumstances. This is unfair.

rico 07-02-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787919)
Welching!!!

Is welching technically considered a bannable offense by CP forum usage standards? A reflection of one's character, sure, but technically a bannable offense?

Chiefsplanet Section: FAQ, Chapter: vBulletin FAQ, Article: "Bannable Offenses" states:

Bannable Offenses

ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.

• Spam
• NSFW Links
• Overloading the Front Page with Threads
• Threats
• NSFW Images
• Word Filter Evasion
• Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
• Respect for Moderator Team
• False News or Thread Title
• Multiple Accounts
• You have received a permanent ban in the past

I am unable to locate "welching" as a bannable offense.

And considering he IS guilty of welching, why is this a BAD thing for Chiefsplanet and Chiefs fans in general? Welching is not technically a bannable offense, but is certainly indicative of one's character. Welching, by most accounts, is presumably considered a behavior infested with negativity in terms of of one's character. KnowMo's past behaviors of welching, provides us with a reflection of the character flaws of Donk fans, not Chief fans. It is a glaring example of a stereotypical Donk fan lacking dignity, which is something (Hamas being a great example) that we, as Chiefs fans possess. KnowMo's welching behavior should make us feel relieved that we are Chiefs fans opposed to Donk fans, for we have dignity.

KnowMo needs to be welcomed back with open arms, for he makes us feel better about ourselves for being part of a fan base that prides itself in possessing and maintaining dignity opposed to being a part of a fan base that lacks it, in which KnowMo clearly exemplifies as a Donk fan.

Sassy Squatch 07-02-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9788070)
Is welching technically considered a bannable offense by CP forum usage standards? A reflection of one's character, sure, but technically a bannable offense?

Chiefsplanet Section: FAQ, Chapter: vBulletin FAQ, Article: "Bannable Offenses" states:

Bannable Offenses

ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.

• Spam
• NSFW Links
• Overloading the Front Page with Threads
• Threats
• NSFW Images
• Word Filter Evasion
• Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
• Respect for Moderator Team
• False News or Thread Title
• Multiple Accounts
• You have received a permanent ban in the past

I am unable to locate "welching" as a bannable offense.

And considering he IS guilty of welching, why is this a BAD thing for Chiefsplanet and Chiefs fans in general? Welching is not technically a bannable offense, but is certainly indicative of one's character. Welching, by most accounts, is presumably considered a behavior infested with negativity in terms of of one's character. KnowMo's past behaviors of welching, provides us with a reflection of the character flaws of Donk fans, not Chief fans. It is a glaring example of a stereotypical Donk fan lacking dignity, which is something (Hamas being a great example) that we, as Chiefs fans possess. KnowMo's welching behavior should make us feel relieved that we are Chiefs fans opposed to Donk fans, for we have dignity.

KnowMo needs to be welcomed back with open arms, for he makes us feel better about ourselves for being part of a fan base that prides itself in possessing and maintaining dignity opposed to being a part of a fan base that lacks it, in which KnowMo clearly exemplifies as a Donk fan.

tldr

rico 07-02-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9788087)
tldr

n00btritious n00b is n00btritious.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 10:23 AM

Nobody is reading rico s books, lol

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9788087)
tldr

Do u want him back?

big nasty kcnut 07-02-2013 11:24 AM

All i have to say is he a denver fan automatically guilty in my books.

LoneWolf 07-02-2013 11:28 AM

While Rico is correct that welching isn't a bannable offense, Knowmo did enter into a written agreement with PGM. That agreement would hold up in any court of law outside of CP so why would it not be enforceable within the confines of CP? I say make him live up to his end of the deal. If for nothing else than to teach him what it means to be a person of character.

Chief Faithful 07-02-2013 11:43 AM

I beg the court to show mercy to Knowmo because he is entertaining and has a passion for his team. I ask for limiting his year ban to six months with an additional 6 months probation of mods screwing with his avatar and signature on the grounds it is more entertaining then a ban.

BossChief 07-02-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

DJ and Jenson should be lead councils IMO.

I'm not even sure how I found my way to the courthouse and my opening statement was given drunk...I'm not even sure how I was appointed lead prosecutor being I never passed the Barr and was on hiatus from my prospective legal career...

rico 07-02-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9788258)
While Rico is correct that welching isn't a bannable offense, Knowmo did enter into a written agreement with PGM. That agreement would hold up in any court of law outside of CP so why would it not be enforceable within the confines of CP? I say make him live up to his end of the deal. If for nothing else than to teach him what it means to be a person of character.

His character flaws are at the expense of the Donk fan base and these flaws should make us proud to be who we are....the Chief fan base, who do not possess these flaws.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 12:14 PM

I would "consider" a plea deal where I get av, sig, AND username for a full year from reinstatement date.

rico 07-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9788365)
I would "consider" a plea deal where I get av, sig, AND username for a full year from reinstatement date.

Would you consider for a full year from the day of the bet....?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9788380)
Would you consider for a full year from the day of the bet....?

Probably not. Would need to be a stiffer punishment for an early return. I have the vote in the bag.

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-02-2013 12:30 PM

holy shit, when did this turn into a Rico case? He's ****ed. Have had many a friend taken down by the Rico Act.

BossChief 07-02-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9788365)

I did this for the guy a couple years ago (to keep him from a permaban as result of a lost agreement between he and I) and he welched on that agreement by taking the sig avatar down early.

I'm not sure what good the plea bargain would be...IMO it would need to be username and something else creative added that he can't control in his settings.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9788421)
I did this for the guy a couple years ago (to keep him from a permaban as result of a lost agreement between he and I) and he welched on that agreement by taking the sig avatar down early.

I'm not sure what good the plea bargain would be...IMO it would need to be username and something else creative added that he can't control in his settings.

Jeez, what a dick move.

crazycoffey 07-02-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787799)

Search through gocheifs posts, you'll find a lot of bet welching....

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9788574)
Search through gocheifs posts, you'll find a lot of bet welching....

I don't give a **** about what he did on the Minge.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9788258)

Since when do posts made in the electronic ether constitute a "written agreement" between two parties? This may be the electronic age, but "e-intent" is not binding in a court of law. Produce parchment, or your claim is invalid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9788383)
Probably not. Would need to be a stiffer punishment for an early return. I have the vote in the bag.

It's time to end this injustice and come to the table. State your restitution demands, please.

salame 07-02-2013 07:54 PM

http://www.fantasysportsgab.com/wp-c...9/MilkDuds.jpg

LoneWolf 07-02-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9789070)
Since when do posts made in the electronic ether constitute a "written agreement" between two parties? This may be the electronic age, but "e-intent" is not binding in a court of law. Produce parchment, or your claim is invalid.

It's time to end this injustice and come to the table. State your restitution demands, please.

http://www.moulinos.com/legal-update...gally-binding/

Suck it, dickface.

BossChief 07-02-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9789070)

What electronic agreement isn't binding in a court of law?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9789586)

Quote:

If you are in the US, the law that governs this is the US E-Sign Act of 2000. It stipulates that that electronic measures can be deemed a legally binding signature. This can be a text box where they sign their name, a check box, etc...
Quote:

A second option would be to make the contract a web form and once signed email a PDF copy to both parties
Quote:

There have been cases where email has been held up as legally binding, but it seems to be more highly scrutinized than other methods.
Get the **** off my stand, bitch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-02-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9789586)

Have some more:

Quote:

The purpose of the UETA and the federal ESIGN Act is to authorize the use of electronic records and signatures. In other words, these laws answer the question "is it a signature", but not the question "is it YOUR signature." Most contract disputes are not related to the authenticity of signature or the identity of the contracting parties, and so these laws have great utility for a broad range of electronic contracting transactions, and allow flexibility by permitting the type of electronic signature used to fit the nature of the transaction. But in law, if a signature on a contract or other document is contested, the signature must meet certain tests before a court will uphold it. These requirements vary by jurisdiction, but various sorts of signatures, some entirely electronic Telex addresses (for example, ABC Company sends a Telex to XYZ Company making an offer at a particular price. The offer was held to be binding when the "signature" was challenged.), telegrams (for example, "I ACCEPT, SMITH" even though Smith never actually touched the telegraph key), and faxes of documents, even in some cases where the original was not signed by the sender.
Take it deep. Deeper.

BossChief 07-02-2013 10:08 PM

We are t questioning whether KnowMo was the one that accepted the terms online or not...he has admitted agreeing to the terms. He made a conscious decision to not honor the terms of the agreement.

These are the facts of this case and they are undisputed.