ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Browns should only take a QB in the 2014 first round if he's a sure thing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276416)

The Franchise 09-18-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991504)
Ill own being an asshole. Especially to a pillowbiter like you who deserves it.

Dane the baby back bitch.

In the Alex Smith threads, whining about 49er fans, Dane, the baby back bitch, crying about a BROWNS FAN, IN A BROWNS THREAD.

Go ahead slut face, cry some more will you?

WHHHAAAAAA. My name is Dane, and I don't know where the **** I am....

BOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Feel free to off yourself.

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991486)
And then being the ubber bitch that you are, NEG REP ME going

**** you, you ****ing twat lol,

And im the woman Dane?

You sure they didn't replace your tiny ass dick with a full blown PMSing vagina you tool?

LMAO

Can we go ahead and ban this ****ing moron now? I'd rather spend the next ten years in a Turkish prison with Prison Bitch and Clay than have to read anymore of this crybaby bitch's incessant whining.

RunKC 09-18-2013 05:51 PM

There will be real QB's worth a first round pick this year.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991499)
And you got a first round pick for all that shit that doesn't really do anything to contribute to wins (something you're all about)

He was a second year running back. I don't exactly think that Willis McGahee is an upgrade.

Also, we traded away a pick 2 years ago in the draft, so that Atlanta could come up and get Julio JONES.

That pick we got for him? TURNED INTO BRANDON WEEDEN.

If this pick doesn't end up as Teddy Bridgewater, then its a complete and utter fail.

if it does, then ill have to eat a lot of crow......

O.city 09-18-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991519)
He was a second year running back. I don't exactly think that Willis McGahee is an upgrade.

Also, we traded away a pick 2 years ago in the draft, so that Atlanta could come up and get Julio JONES.

That pick we got for him? TURNED INTO BRANDON WEEDEN.

If this pick doesn't end up as Teddy Bridgewater, then its a complete and utter fail.

if it does, then ill have to eat a lot of crow......

And what does any of that have to do with the new front office?

Good grief dude. All the shit you blasted chiefs fans here for over the past few months, you're doing here yourself.

Bob Dole 09-18-2013 05:55 PM

Only if Geno Smith is available.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991524)
And what does any of that have to do with the new front office?

Good grief dude. All the shit you blasted chiefs fans here for over the past few months, you're doing here yourself.

I don't know about that. I didn't see the Chiefs essentially after week two of the season say, well, we are tanking the rest of this year, and trade away what was pretty much their best asset, and only true offensive weapon.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9991516)
Feel free to off yourself.

Will do. Thanks......:D

O.city 09-18-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991529)
I don't know about that. I didn't see the Chiefs essentially after week two of the season say, well, we are tanking the rest of this year, and trade away what was pretty much their best asset, and only true offensive weapon.

This offensive weapon averaging 3.6 ypc? On a team bound to draft in the top 10?

And you got a first round pick for that nonetheless. He was drafted by a different regime, this one has no ties to him, nor do they have any impact on what has happened the last however long

O.city 09-18-2013 05:59 PM

If the chiefs qb situation were as bad as the browns, I'd take a first round pick for Charles and he's a much better player than Richardson

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991529)

Take your crying to a Browns board. Jesus, if you were any more of a bitch you'd have puppies coming out of your ass.

Rams Fan 09-18-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991534)
If the chiefs qb situation were as bad as the browns, I'd take a first round pick for Charles and he's a much better player than Richardson

Weeden isn't bad, though. His age is a huge knock against him, but he isn't a bad QB.

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9991538)
Weeden isn't bad, though. His age is a huge knock against him, but he isn't a bad QB.

His play so far says differently.

Psyko Tek 09-18-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991362)
I guess you can add Josh Freeman to the list of potential trades? I have no idea if those rumors about him getting out of Tampa are founded on anything or not.

Brody Croyle is available...

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9991518)
There will be real QB's worth a first round pick this year.

You don't know that.

I think teams will draft QBs in the 1st round because this is perceived to not be 2013, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be worth 1st round picks the way some people think they should be at.

TLO 09-18-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9991348)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gE-L0apaxj...+fan+dance.gif

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 06:08 PM

The old man in the white T-shirt could pass for fat Royals fan's father.

threebag 09-18-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991321)
What if Teddy Bridgewater looks a bit... shall we say....

RIIIIIIIIIISKYYYYYYYY????

Well ****, you take a right tackle.

Tiger's Fan 09-18-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991417)
Thanks.

You know, I come here, and like im super sensitive to the Chiefs history. But it is HARD AS **** to be a browns fan.

Yeah, I get what they are doing, they want a qb, I get that. BUT TRENT IS A BEAST. He is what made watching this shitty team watchable. He made watching them suck on every sunday easier.

Now, I replace my joy, with watching BRIAN HOYER, AND WILLIS MCGAHEE. LET THE MOTHER ****ING GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL..........:cuss:

Isn't there a Browns board for you to vent your bullshit on, or have you been banned from that one too?

Eleazar 09-18-2013 06:18 PM

Well, that's a pretty good dictionary definition of a straw man. If you were going for that - congrats!

J Diddy 09-18-2013 06:18 PM

We're 2-0, quit crying.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991534)

Fair enough. But, as I said to Dane. We can revisit this at the end of the season.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 09-18-2013 06:22 PM

Try a Romo-seltzer or bycarton-ofbackupinMinnisoda

Mav 09-18-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991535)
Take your crying to a Browns board. Jesus, if you were any more of a bitch you'd have puppies coming out of your ass.

Again. Its a browns thread, one that IM NOT THE OP of. What exactly SHOULD I talk about in it?

I never knew you had a problem with me.

By the way. I was talking about it on the BROWNS board.

Then this thread came up.

Cute of you to complain about A BROWNS FAN, talking about the BROWNS, IN A BROWNS THREAD.

keep up that outstanding work......Its cute.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger's Bitch (Post 9991574)
Isn't there a Browns board for you to vent your bullshit on, or have you been banned from that one too?

More crying about talking about a browns trade in a BROWNS THREAD?

Would you like this warm glass of kiss my ass?

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991321)
What if Teddy Bridgewater looks a bit... shall we say....

RIIIIIIIIIISKYYYYYYYY????

Don't you realize that every rookie QB is the worst-case scenario on here? The Browns would clearly be better off trading for TJ Yates. :rolleyes:

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991417)
BUT TRENT IS A BEAST.

On what planet is he a "beast"? He's okay but certainly not good enough to justify how high he was picked.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991619)
On what planet is he a "beast"? He's okay but certainly not good enough to justify how high he was picked.

agreed. This is just pent up frustration of a team that is completely full of failure.

Just frustrating. Im completely over it now. just hoping we get Teddy at this point.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:35 PM

admittedly, I overreacted in this thread. But I am back to normal . Sorry for any that had to read this shit......

Titty Meat 09-18-2013 06:35 PM

SNR spammed this place with Geno Smith bullshit then mocks true fans. Pathetic.

-King- 09-18-2013 06:36 PM

Who's said anything about a QB having to be a sure thing? Both sides of the argument love twisting the words of the other side. No one knows if ANYONE is a sure thing, bu the whole "just try until you find one" argument is stupid as shit.

I mean... are people saying they should invest an extremely high pick and millions of dollars just to say they tried? That's just stupid.

Drafting someone just to draft someone is how you fail.

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:36 PM

I wouldn't be frustrated at all if I were a Browns fan - I'd be happy that the Colts overpaid to that degree and set up a very bright future for Cleveland.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 09-18-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991635)
I wouldn't be frustrated at all if I were a Browns fan - I'd be happy that the Colts overpaid to that degree and set up a very bright future for Cleveland.

Not sure if possible

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9991634)
Who's said anything about a QB having to be a sure thing? Both sides of the argument love twisting the words of the other side. No one knows if ANYONE is a sure thing, bu the whole "just try until you find one" argument is stupid as shit.

I mean... are people saying they should invest an extremely high pick and millions of dollars just to say they tried? That's just stupid.

Drafting someone just to draft someone is how you fail.

So if Teddy Bridgewater isn't all that, what do the Browns do? Not draft a QB?

Cam Newton would be a sexy-ass trade if they could pull it off, but then what does Carolina do?

They'd just be drafting a QB just to draft one then, right? And they can't do that. So... RT?

Titty Meat 09-18-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991647)

Cam Newton would be a sexy-ass trade if they could pull it off, but then what does Carolina do?

They'd just be drafting a QB just to draft one then, right? And they can't do that. So... RT?

We should continue to have the same 5 year old discussion

Mav 09-18-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991635)

Again. The correct moves have to be made. They traded down from 6 to 26, then traded back up with the Chiefs to 21 to take Phil Taylor, and then with the other first they got from that trade, they took Brandon WEEDEN.

Trent Richardson was a player that many saw as a potent weapon. He got off to a slow start because they are starting a back up fringe nfl right tackle, at guard. They don't have a true blocking fullback, or a true blocking tight end on the roster.

They also played two really good defenses to start the season in Baltimore, and Miami.

Browns fans like myself can only see this as a white flag to the season.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9991641)
Not sure if possible

LOL. First time I have laughed all day.

-King- 09-18-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991647)

Draft the best player available then.

Drafting a player just to draft a player gives you: http://i43.tinypic.com/afaof8.jpg

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9991650)

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima...omeonesmad.jpg

BigRedChief 09-18-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991517)
Can we go ahead and ban this ****ing moron now? I'd rather spend the next ten years in a Turkish prison with Prison Bitch and Clay than have to read anymore of this crybaby bitch's incessant whining.

If we banned everyone who was considered a crybaby bitch by another poster........ who would be left to post?;)

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-18-2013 06:52 PM

Adrian Peterson: Top 10 Pick
Jamaal Charles: 3rd round
McCoy: 2nd round
Foster: UDFA
Forte: 2nd round
MJD: 2nd round
Doug Martin: late first

Those are some of your best RBs in the game. Running backs are like linebackers--you don't need a really high pick to find a great one, and a lot of the first rounders end up being really, really overrated.

Titty Meat 09-18-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991662)

Not mad but when youve wanted Sanchez, Clausen, Gabbert, and Smith its time to give it a rest.

patteeu 09-18-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9991426)
We play on national tv tommorrow night. Why the hell is there a Browns QB draft discussion on MUTHA FUGGING CHIEFSPLANET? Who the fugg cares about their draft next year.

SNR is still a little sensitive about the last draft.

notorious 09-18-2013 06:53 PM

Now that Baldwin's gone, I don't bitch about anything any more.

BigRedChief 09-18-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991655)
Again. The correct moves have to be made. They traded down from 6 to 26, then traded back up with the Chiefs to 21 to take Phil Taylor, and then with the other first they got from that trade, they took Brandon WEEDEN.

Trent Richardson was a player that many saw as a potent weapon. He got off to a slow start because they are starting a back up fringe nfl right tackle, at guard. They don't have a true blocking fullback, or a true blocking tight end on the roster.

They also played two really good defenses to start the season in Baltimore, and Miami.

Browns fans like myself can only see this as a white flag to the season.

You could become the 2013 "King of the N00bs". That would really piss people off.:)

Marcellus 09-18-2013 06:54 PM

LMAO, the team that drafted Weeden and Couch should just make sure to draft a QB in the 1st.

JFC you couldnt use a franchise with a worse QB drafting record to try to make a point. LMAO

Thread fail.

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9991659)
Draft the best player available then.

Drafting a player just to draft a player gives you: http://i43.tinypic.com/afaof8.jpg

Trading for backups and signing middling veterans ALSO gives you that list, big guy.

Detmer
Wynn
Pederson
Holcomb
McCown
Garcia
Dilfer
Gradkowski
Delhomme
Wallace

All of those guys weren't drafted by the Browns. And a bunch of them, like Holcomb, Garcia, Dilfer, and Delhomme were acquired as stop-gaps so that the franchise could "learn to win" a little bit before finding a long-term answer at QB.

That list represents a mountain of a franchise failure more than it damns any one particular QB-developing strategy.

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991597)
Again. Its a browns thread, one that IM NOT THE OP of. What exactly SHOULD I talk about in it?

I never knew you had a problem with me.

By the way. I was talking about it on the BROWNS board.

Then this thread came up.

Cute of you to complain about A BROWNS FAN, talking about the BROWNS, IN A BROWNS THREAD.

keep up that outstanding work......Its cute.

You know what's cute is a 49ers and Browns fan who has over 5,000 posts on a Chiefs message board in seven months. I would call you pathetic, but that would be insulting to people who are pathetic.

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9991675)
Not mad but when youve wanted Sanchez, Clausen, Gabbert, and Smith its time to give it a rest.

I didn't want Sanchez or Gabbert. And I wanted Eric Berry at #5 more than I wanted Jimmy Clausen.

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9991685)
LMAO, the team that drafted Weeden and Couch should just make sure to draft a QB in the 1st.

JFC you couldnt use a franchise with a worse QB drafting record to try to make a point. LMAO

Thread fail.

See Post #127

Mav 09-18-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9991685)

Thread fail.

HAHAHA. I should neg rep you for forgetting that they also traded up to get BRADY QUINN.......:banghead:

Marcellus 09-18-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991695)
See Post #127

Anyone who thinks "just make sure to draft a 1st round QB" is the right answer is a dumbass.

Just like its not smart to never draft one.

Don't be obtuse.

Nobody here is "scared" to draft a 1st round QB, I wish posers would stop trying to sell that shit.

You do have to look at where you are drafting and have a plan, you dont just do it to do it. That rule doesn't apply to anything else in life, why people think that's just fine for drafting QB's is beyond me.

Its pure ignorant.

Mav 09-18-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991689)
You know what's cute is a 49ers and Browns fan who has over 5,000 posts on a Chiefs message board in seven months. I would call you pathetic, but that would be insulting to people who are pathetic.

Awwww. Im touched. Clearly, even though I really have no idea who YOU are, you clearly have a hard on for me. Im impressed.

Im pathetic though?

Cool avatar none the same.....:D

Simply Red 09-18-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991708)
HAHAHA. I should neg rep you for forgetting that they also traded up to get BRADY QUINN.......:banghead:

smegma

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9991672)
If we banned everyone who was considered a crybaby bitch by another poster........ who would be left to post?;)

Bob Dole?

Mav 09-18-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991722)
Bob Dole?

well, I mean, I do apologize, I didn't realize I was on your list.

I don't intentionally go out of my way to piss people off.

Simply Red 09-18-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9991728)
Or...

DeBerg
Pelluer (sp?)
Vlassic
Krieg
Montana (once in a lifetime)
Bono
Grbac
Green
Huard
Cassel

smegma

LoneWolf 09-18-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991724)
well, I mean, I do apologize, I didn't realize I was on your list.

I don't intentionally go out of my way to piss people off.

It's OK. Just please don't use any of your super secret interwebs powers to try to track me down or anything. ;)

Mav 09-18-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991732)
It's OK. Just please don't use any of your super secret interwebs powers to try to track me down or anything. ;)

Fair enough haha.

RealSNR 09-18-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9991710)
Anyone who thinks "just make sure to draft a 1st round QB" is the right answer is a dumbass.

Just like its not smart to never draft one.

Don't be obtuse.

Nobody here is "scared" to draft a 1st round QB, I wish posers would stop trying to sell that shit.

You do have to look at where you are drafting and have a plan, you dont just do it to do it. That rule doesn't apply to anything else in life, why people think that's just fine for drafting QB's is beyond me.

Its pure ignorant.

"Don't just do it to do it."

THAT'S the language I disagree with. Post #127 just as easily shows that bringing in veterans and experienced backups is just as much of a crapshoot at righting the team's ship as it is to draft with the intent of finding your starting QB of the future.

Yes, you have to take into account a team's strengths and weaknesses. Yes, you have to be comfortable with the guy you're drafting. But generally, if you're in a position to decide if you should draft a franchise QB or not in the top 10, your team doesn't have very much going for it.

In Cleveland's case, there are some pieces to work with on defense. They have an offensive line. But they have no skill position players. And that's always kind of been their story. Veterans haven't turned shit around any more than their QB busts they've had.

So "don't do it just to do it" doesn't always safeguard against failure. And sometimes it's possible to put your team in an even DEEPER shit hole than it's already in if your safe non-QB isn't what you expected.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 07:28 PM

This is great news for the Browns. Now they get a RT and G in the 1st and trade a couple of 2nds to get Colt McCoy back!!!

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2013 07:34 PM

Joe Thomas and Jake Matthews. Hell yeah.

BossChief 09-18-2013 07:40 PM

Anyone watch the press conference?

They basically said anyone on the team is for sale.

I would jizz nucleur weapons if we made a trade for a guy like Alex Mack.

Albert
Hudson
Mack
Asamoah
Fisher

JIMP

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9991807)

Albert
Hudson
Mack
Asamoah
Fisher

JIMP

O.city 09-18-2013 07:46 PM

I'd sniff around josh Gordon too

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Albert
Hudson
Mack
Asamoah
Fisher

JIMP

Alex Smith trade boning us once again. We don't have the ammo. We don't know if he have a second or a third next year.

RealSNR 09-18-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Albert
Hudson
Mack
Asamoah
Fisher

JIMP

Shaun Smith proved to the world that all you have to do to take down Mack is to grab his balls.

Do you think the Browns would take our 1st round pick for Joe Haden?

O.city 09-18-2013 07:52 PM

Haden for our first?

Done

Mr. Flopnuts 09-18-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991299)
Right? I mean, that's what I've been told by numerous people on this forum.

The QB need for them is now pretty damn dire, but they shouldn't draft one just to draft one. Only if he's the right guy!

They can't afford another busted QB, right?

Right?

:facepalm: Come on, man.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-18-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991430)
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.

Holy shit!

Mav 09-18-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991832)
I'd sniff around josh Gordon too

NO!!!!!!!

:#

RealSNR 09-18-2013 08:09 PM

Joe Haden and Brandon Flowers. With Berry.

Houston and Hali. DJ.

Poe in the middle.

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.net...y-samberg1.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-18-2013 08:18 PM

You must always trade, and please remember to pull your shorts down and bend forward when you do.

"Drafting"?LMAO

BossChief 09-18-2013 08:20 PM

I'd give em a first and change for Gordon and Mack.

I'm sure Mack is on the block. This is the last year of his rookie deal and he has dodged the question on if he will re-sign with Cleveland. I doubt Gordon is available for trade, but he sure would fit in nicely if he is available.

vailpass 09-18-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9991878)
Holy shit!

:D Welcome back Flop.

O.city 09-18-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9991957)
I'd give em a first and change for Gordon and Mack.

I'm sure Mack is on the block. This is the last year of his rookie deal and he has dodged the question on if he will re-sign with Cleveland. I doubt Gordon is available for trade, but he sure would fit in nicely if he is available.

I doubt either is available and if they were I'd think it'd take more than that.

But I'd take one of Haden or Mack

cdcox 09-18-2013 10:37 PM

Colt Clique

Welcome to our newest member: SnoopMav

Direckshun 09-18-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991430)
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Rasputin 09-18-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9991650)

Because Carl Petersons 5 year plan is working so well?

Thig Lyfe 09-18-2013 11:35 PM

They should trade for Cassel