ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football AFCW: Week 11 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278493)

Straight, No Chaser 11-11-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178164)
That's about like me saying KC's D/ST won't score, is it not?

Denver's offense has produced 33 passing TDs, 11 rushing TDs and 12 FGs. I like their chances.

Sounds like the "irresistible force" vs. the "unstoppable object"

MMXcalibur 11-11-2013 03:16 PM

Chiefs 31, Broncos 0

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 03:22 PM

Hold them to Three Lil Richard playings and under...we got this. (nice TD music selection BTWROFL)

loochy 11-11-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 10178468)
Sounds like the "irresistible force" vs. the "unstoppable object"

sounds like awesome v homo

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178113)
:deevee: Serious, are you suggesting that Denver almost lost to the Jags? Move along, li'l fella.

Way to side step the question. You've faced shitty defenses. We've faced shitty offenses but Dallas put up 48 on you.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178333)
It will certainly be interesting how they match up...

Demaryius Thomas @ 6'3-Sean Smith
Eric Decker @ 6'3-Cooper
Wes Welker @ 5'9-Flowers
Julius Thomas @ 6'5-Berry and co.

Then you have Moreno leading the Spare RBBC, but he's actually doing well and providing to be a nice safety valve in the passing game.

All the other guys, Ball, Tamme, Caldwell, Davis, etc... they're just fodder for various plays, but the big 5 present some serious challenges, even for a great defense like KC.

The OLINE has to pick up the pace and do their part.

Gona be a great matchup

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10178797)
Way to side step the question. You've faced shitty defenses. We've faced shitty offenses but Dallas put up 48 on you.

Dallas has lots of weapons, but they are without question a totally different team at home compared to on the road.

Contrarian 11-11-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178113)
:deevee: Serious, are you suggesting that Denver almost lost to the Jags? Move along, li'l fella.

No I think you need to answer to that MHM. I am so curious as to what your answer is. Don't be sceeeeeaaaarrrrrrddd.

Strongside 11-11-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178819)
Dallas has lots of weapons, but they are without question a totally different team at home compared to on the road.

JFC.

Contrarian 11-11-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178156)
Sorry - guess I should have mentioned that while 28 points by the offense was the lowest total for the year, they still had 397 total yards and 4 passing TDs while averaging over 6 yards a play. All that while only having the ball for less than 22 minutes.

My bad.

FOUND IT!
But that's how we roll dude! Do you realize it takes an opponent 3 times the amount of yards to score as it takes KC. Forget where the score comes from it just comes and it comes when it matters. You want to say the offense is pedestrian go ahead, we don't turn it over. But I think against your D the example of allowing the eh RB in San Diego to run crazy on your bottom feeder defense doesn't even compare to what Charles is going to do to you. OR Sherman, or Fasano, or McGrath, or Bowe, or Avery, or Hemmingway, or Alex for that matter.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrarian (Post 10178820)
No I think you need to answer to that MHM. I am so curious as to what your answer is. Don't be sceeeeeaaaarrrrrrddd.

I went back and looked... where was a question posed in that comment?

Ebolapox 11-11-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178267)
Who?

Ohhhh! That guy, the one responsible for drafting DT, Decker and a move that ultimately resulted in Peyton Manning choosing Denver. Gotcha!

Carl peterson drafted the only ****ing DT to exist on this earth, Derrick ****ing Thomas

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 06:07 PM

No way are the Chiefs putting up 20 points.

Bowser 11-11-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10178901)

I agree. I have a feeling it might be more.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs put up 23.9 PPG.

Your defense is below average.

You do the math. Is that greater than 20 points?

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

:doh!:

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 06:15 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ChRKFkkYtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyong Bluth 11-11-2013 06:18 PM

23-17 or 26-20 might seem a bit more reasonable.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 06:18 PM

I can't believe you'd post a fan-made rap video that has such violent and strong rape overtones, Knowmo.

You're disgusting. I'm going to report you and get you banned.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10178923)
I can't believe you'd post a fan-made rap video that has such violent and strong rape overtones, Knowmo.

You're disgusting. I'm going to report you and get you banned.

ROFL

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 06:20 PM

If we beat Denver, I wonder what the "Ya, but.." Will be?

Like Ya, but Peyton wasn't fully healthy

Anyong Bluth 11-11-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10178095)
I think Denver will score more than 17 on us at their house. It's bound to happen when you have a defense that plays a ton of press man and utilizes a heavy blitz scheme. Peyton will likely have a high completion percentage against us, but not necessarily a ton of yards. The real trick for Denver will be in the red zone - field goals or touchdowns.

And in the interest of fairness - since you've shown what we've done against crappy offenses, just what is Denver's numbers against the crappy defenses they've played?

Which is why I think they may get a lot more field goals and less tds. I'm hoping it's not the case, but 1 td will be 30+ yards, and that may be the deciding factor in the outcome, because I think the chiefs have a great shot at limiting their red zone production where it's a lot more difficult to get space with less room to work the field.

Bewbies 11-11-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10178932)
Which is why I think they may get a lot more field goals and less tds. I'm hoping it's not the case, but 1 td will be 30+ yards, and that may be the deciding factor in the outcome, because I think the chiefs have a great shot at limiting their red zone production where it's a lot more difficult to get space with less room to work the field.

Peyton can't throw the deep wobble.

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178080)
I realize that conventional wisdom says that since no team has scored more than 17 points vs the Chiefs, that it's impossible to imagine it happening this week in Denver... but, why? Simply because it hasn't happened yet?

I mean... 7 of the 9 offenses that KC has faced rank 19th or lower in points scored this season. The rankings are 19, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30 and 32. The Cowboys (4th) played horrible @ KC and I said then that's not a shock, look what they did last night @ NOS. Dallas is miserable on the road. PHI... well, they're ranked 11th in offense, nothing too magical there though.

So, again - aside from KC holding 7 of the 13th worst offenses in the league to under 17 points a game, why is it absurd to think Denver will do better in Denver?

Would it not be fair to say that the Chiefs defense is partially responsible for those offensive rankings?

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10178926)
If we beat Denver, I wonder what the "Ya, but.." Will be?

Like Ya, but Peyton wasn't fully healthy

If we beat Denver, who will honestly give a ****?

Mama Hip Rockets 11-11-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178029)
especially if Denver is successful in containing/limiting Charles.

ROFL

Good one.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 06:51 PM

Alex Smith is deceptively mobile. He's going to really frustrate Kevin Vickerson, who will have another meltdown. I'm counting on it.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10178958)
Would it not be fair to say that the Chiefs defense is partially responsible for those offensive rankings?

Sure, about 1/9th responsible.

CallMeSquidwad 11-11-2013 07:27 PM

If there was ever a time for D Bowe to have a breakout game the time is upon us, they will be making a point not to let JC beat them and then the ultimate anomaly that DR ****ing C is their best corner..LMAO so if our offense ever had a chance to match the first half against Cleveland then again the time is NOW

Psyko Tek 11-11-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178085)
I mentioned this before... I didn't start this until week 3 and this is only the 3rd time that I've picked KC to lose, but say whatever you like, bud.

this is our house
we will tell you was is true and what is false

CallMeSquidwad 11-11-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10179078)
this is our house
we will tell you was is true and what is false

http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/...-Quotation.jpg

Psyko Tek 11-11-2013 07:39 PM

yes you have home field advantage
but....

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail6/USCO0105

did manning get better in the cold?
with gimped up ankles and a questionable knee?

chiefs win
24 13

manning DNF 2 TD 3 int 6 sacks

InChiefsHeaven 11-11-2013 07:43 PM

Meh, I like MHM and I think he's pretty decent for a Donk homer. It helps that...let's face it, EVERYONE thinks the Donks are going to win this game. Except the only ones that matter...the Chiefs. It will take us firing on all cylinders on all sides of the ball because in their house, it's just tougher. But, the Chiefs are not a team that panics, and they are not a cocky bunch. They will be prepared for this game.

I never predict scores or outcomes, but I am very confident that the Chiefs can win this game. As MHM has said, it should be a great one and I for one can't wait to see it.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 07:44 PM

Geez, dinged up and bad weather with the league's greatest 9-0 team of all time coming to town. Dang it!

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10179120)
Meh, I like MHM and I think he's pretty decent for a Donk homer. It helps that...let's face it, EVERYONE thinks the Donks are going to win this game. Except the only ones that matter...the Chiefs. It will take us firing on all cylinders on all sides of the ball because in their house, it's just tougher. But, the Chiefs are not a team that panics, and they are not a cocky bunch. They will be prepared for this game.

I never predict scores or outcomes, but I am very confident that the Chiefs can win this game. As MHM has said, it should be a great one and I for one can't wait to see it.

Now don't get all emotional...

Imon Yourside 11-11-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179122)
Geez, dinged up and bad weather with the league's greatest 9-0 team of all time coming to town. Dang it!

Our secondary just found out Duck season starts on Sunday in Denver bro...sorry for your loss.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10179128)
Our secondary just found out Duck season starts on Sunday in Denver bro...sorry for your loss.

Good luck with the Red Rider ...

Cannibal 11-11-2013 07:49 PM

Chiefs will be rested, energized and prepared, while Manning is hobbled. If there were a chance to beat Manning in Denver, it's this week.

Imon Yourside 11-11-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179133)

We are red....we gonna Ride Er'....

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179067)
Sure, about 1/9th responsible.

It's amazing how big of an impact a single game can make. Look at Dallas' ranking after facing Denver's defense.

At that was after having faced our defense.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179133)

Wait, are you comparing our defensive secondary to a Red Rider?

I think may have been going for an Alex Smith joke but missed.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10179147)
Wait, are you comparing our defensive secondary to a Red Rider?

I think may have been going for an Alex Smith joke but missed.

Geebus, it was a silly response to his comment. Lighten up, Francis.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10178963)
If we beat Denver, who will honestly give a ****?

I won't was just saying some will make an excuse. I don't care how we get the W.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179122)

Lol pete prisco? Meh you're ok in my book MHM even if you think we're frauds

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179226)
I won't was just saying some will make an excuse. I don't care how we get the W.

The only reason I care about who says what is for the sake of the nay sayers keeping a chip on our team's shoulders. Otherwise, I couldn't give a damn.

Breaker 11-11-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10178797)

This isn't even a valid argument. We have had Miller out for six games, Woodyard out, Bailey out, Harris out, Inehacho out, Wolfe out. In short we have had massive injuries on the defense have totally impacted our defense. The Chiefs on the other hand have not had a single injury on the defense, have you even lost one starter for a game, no. Fact is this, the entire 9-0 start is a complete mirage, it is a combination of an easy schedule, incredible luck, and a lack of injuries. The Chiefs have been nothing but lucky the entire year and eventually things will even out and you wont get every single bounce or break going your way. The Chiefs have played as well as they possibly can, there is no next level, no way to improve for the Chiefs and you are barely 9-0, winning against mediocre teams by one or two points. The Broncos on the other hand have massive amounts of room to get better on defense, and they will. The Chiefs are a 100% fraud and they will be exposed, I think the Chiefs end up 12 and 4, possibly 11-5.

Bowser 11-11-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179292)
This isn't even a valid argument. We have had Miller out for six games, Woodyard out, Bailey out, Harris out, Inehacho out, Wolfe out. In short we have had massive injuries on the defense have totally impacted our defense. The Chiefs on the other hand have not had a single injury on the defense, have you even lost one starter for a game, no. Fact is this, the entire 9-0 start is a complete mirage, it is a combination of an easy schedule, incredible luck, and a lack of injuries. The Chiefs have been nothing but lucky the entire year and eventually things will even out and you wont get every single bounce or break going your way. The Chiefs have played as well as they possibly can, there is no next level, no way to improve for the Chiefs and you are barely 9-0, winning against mediocre teams by one or two points. The Broncos on the other hand have massive amounts of room to get better on defense, and they will. The Chiefs are a 100% fraud and they will be exposed, I think the Chiefs end up 12 and 4, possibly 11-5.

LMAO LMAO

I'll take "barely 9-0" over "solidly 8-1".

And quick, wow us with the list of powerhouses Denver has beaten this year.

And of course you believe we're frauds. You probably watch ESPN 24/7, as well.

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Injuries are a part of the game. Every team has one of those years. Remember '11 when the Chiefs lost the players by week the to ACL injuries? You are correct, things even out eventually, it just may not be the same season.

And if 12-4 / 11-5 = frauds, I hope we are frauds every single year. Dumb ass.

Breaker 11-11-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179299)
LMAO LMAO

I'll take "barely 9-0" over "solidly 8-1".

And quick, wow us with the list of powerhouses Denver has beaten this year.

And of course you believe we're frauds. You probably watch ESPN 24/7, as well.

I will take a legit playoff team with an actual hope to win the Super Bowl (Broncos) over a team with absolutely no chance (Chiefs). Eventually the incredibly luck the Chiefs have enjoyed this season will turn and balance out, you wont get every single break that you need to win and it starts this week.

Ceej 11-11-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179313)
I will take a legit playoff team with an actual hope to win the Super Bowl (Broncos) over a team with absolutely no chance (Chiefs). Eventually the incredibly luck the Chiefs have enjoyed this season will turn and balance out, you wont get every single break that you need to win and it starts this week.

Howd that work out for you guys last year?

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10179315)
Howd that work out for you guys last year?

Peyton Manning

LoneWolf 11-11-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Legit playoff team with the whopping 0 playoff wins with Manning?

AussieChiefsFan 11-11-2013 08:57 PM

If we lose by 10 or more points I think its more likely that we score like 16 points and Denver scores 26, rather than it being a very high scoring game.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

You mean kind of like an offense setting all time records getting fat on the crap defenses of the league? But that's not lucky, right? That's just "winning the games you should win", right?

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:02 PM

I mean, Julius Thomas with that blazing 5.4 40 time going 74 yards against the Charger secondary is just pure skill. The Chargers had no hope against such an athlete.

Breaker 11-11-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179330)
You mean kind of like an offense setting all time records getting fat on the crap defenses of the league? But that's not lucky, right? That's just "winning the games you should win", right?

Getting fat on bad defenses is sorta like getting fat by facing bad offenses and third string qb's. Fact: Chiefs have had every single bounce go their way. Fact: This will change. Fact: Broncos have had more injuries than any other team in the league: Fact: Broncos will only get better on defense. Fact: Broncos are the better team. Fact: You are a an idiot and a douchebag.

Mile High Mania 11-11-2013 09:06 PM

Oh geez.

ThaVirus 11-11-2013 09:07 PM

5 posts in this dude is already throwing haymakers.

Bewbies 11-11-2013 09:07 PM

It even stutters when it types.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179340)
Getting fat on bad defenses is sorta like getting fat by facing bad offenses and third string qb's. Fact: Chiefs have had every single bounce go their way. Fact: This will change. Fact: Broncos have had more injuries than any other team in the league: Fact: Broncos will only get better on defense. Fact: Broncos are the better team. Fact: You are a an idiot and a douchebag.

Fact: Peyton is one hard sack away from us facing yet ANOTHER backup quarterback. Fact: Your defense is way overrated. Fact: You're worried about this game. Rightfully so.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179350)
Oh geez.

Control your ilk for crissakes.

Breaker 11-11-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179337)
I mean, Julius Thomas with that blazing 5.4 40 time going 74 yards against the Charger secondary is just pure skill. The Chargers had no hope against such an athlete.

He is better than your entire WR corps and he is our 4th best receiver .... you don't have 4 guys that can cover ours. We can shut down yours in man to man long enough to get our D to Smith. Since Von came back our defense has increased drastically in pressure, sacks, and turnovers. You have one threat in Charles that we need to worry about, so we can stack the box and not let him beat us. As long as we don't turn the ball over the Chiefs have no chance.

AussieChiefsFan 11-11-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Fact: Broncos have had more injuries than any other team in the league.

:facepalm:

TheSourceX1 11-11-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10178099)
Want to play that card? The defenses that you've beat up on rank 32, 31, 29, 21, 28, 27. Not to mention you had your worst performance of the year yesterday against the 29th ranked d in the league, LOST to the 21st ranked, and damn near lost to the 32nd ranked.

Don't bring up stupid, meaningless shit if you're not going to do your research first. You haven't played a team that is going to come at you with what our defense is bringing on Sunday night. Take that shit to the bank, boy.

:clap:

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/...o-lip-bite.gif

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 09:13 PM

Even if the Chiefs defense plays the game of their lives, the Chiefs offense won't be able to put up enough points to keep us out of the game. Denver can put up 30 points in a blink of an eye and Trindon Holliday hasn't had a return TD in a while, he's due.

Coach 11-11-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10179350)
Oh geez.

Is this one of your jokers?

Please dispose of him.

Thanks in advance.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179361)
He is better than your entire WR corps and he is our 4th best receiver .... you don't have 4 guys that can cover ours. We can shut down yours in man to man long enough to get our D to Smith. Since Von came back our defense has increased drastically in pressure, sacks, and turnovers. You have one threat in Charles that we need to worry about, so we can stack the box and not let him beat us. As long as we don't turn the ball over the Chiefs have no chance.

You missed the point like you missed the hole on prom night - the Chargers have a terrible defense in spite of hobbling Peyton.

And I love that confidence. You probably ought to play a minimum of eight in the box all night just to be sure to shut Charles down.

I'll let you in on a little secret as to why I'm not real scared of that Bronco defense - no matter who we have played this year, when we have needed a drive or a score, we have yet to not find a way to get it. It's what we do, and we've done it against legit defenses, unlike Peyton and Co.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179379)
Even if the Chiefs defense plays the game of their lives, the Chiefs offense won't be able to put up enough points to keep us out of the game. Denver can put up 30 points in a blink of an eye and Trindon Holliday hasn't had a return TD in a while, he's due.

Hard hitting analysis here. By this logic, Jamaal hasn't rushed for 250 in a game in a while either. I guess that means he's due?

LoneWolf 11-11-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Denver can put up 30 points in a blink of an eye and Trindon Holliday hasn't had a return TD in a while, he's due.

Denver must have not blinked during the entire game yesterday.

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179390)
Hard hitting analysis here. By this logic, Jamaal hasn't rushed for 250 in a game in a while either. I guess that means he's due?

Jamaal hasn't had big rushing days this year because of the blocking scheme/offensive philosophy Reid brought to your team. He's too stubborn to change his ways so I think a 250 yard game by Charles is highly unlikely.

LoneWolf 11-11-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Fact: You don't know what a fact is.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179415)
Jamaal hasn't had big rushing days this year because of the blocking scheme/offensive philosophy Reid brought to your team. He's too stubborn to change his ways so I think a 250 yard game by Charles is highly unlikely.

And our special teams coverage has been pretty damned good. I think a return by Dante Hall Lite is also highly unlikely.

And Jamaal is on pace for 2,000+ all purpose yards. I'm good with Reid's scheme.

digger 11-11-2013 09:35 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278503

ThaVirus 11-11-2013 09:40 PM

That little shit Trindon Holliday is more likely to fumble the ball than he is to score a TD.

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179443)
And our special teams coverage has been pretty damned good. I think a return by Dante Hall Lite is also highly unlikely.

And Jamaal is on pace for 2,000+ all purpose yards. I'm good with Reid's scheme.

You let McKelvin take one to the house the last game you played LMAO

ThaVirus 11-11-2013 09:44 PM

Block in the back sprung it. Do you even pay attention?

RealSNR 11-11-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

And I suppose you think his due payment is going to come facing a Dave Toub-coached special teams unit, don't you? LMAO

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Bailey is washed up. Wolfe has been playing so has Woodward. Miller is a reerun and a cheater so don't involve him. There's no next level? That's false. You've won against these so called mediocre teams too. Stupid ****ing bronco trolls.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179472)

Block in the back you stupid ****ing bastard!

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179472)

Well Dante Jr. should have about four returns, especially if holding calls don't count like they did with McKelvin. Seeing as how the refs won't call anything against the Donks in Denver, they may not.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good LMAO moment, Knowmo.