ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Berry ‘a bit surprised’ on lack of extension progress (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300780)

Chief Roundup 07-09-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12308797)
I don't believe Berry is that much better than Ron Parker. If Ron Parker had been drafted in the first round instead he'd probably be getting tons of love right now.

Last 3 seasons:

Parker - 188 tackles, 27 PD, 6 INT, 3 FF, 7 sacks (2,623 snaps)
Berry - 172 tackles, 22 PD, 5 INT, 1 FF, 3.5 sacks (2,435 snaps)

I'm sure there's some other mystical, intangible quality Eric Berry possesses though.

Flame away.

Go away Clay. They should not have let you back in here.

RunKC 07-09-2016 08:58 PM

Of course Berry didn't have as many INT's. He played almost exclusively as box safety last year and even the year before while Parker was the single high far more.
And even Branch was playing some cover safety as well.

It doesn't matter bc the Chiefs have no choice but to pay him, unless Dorsey wants a bad stigma to his name like John Elway currently has.

O.city 07-09-2016 09:14 PM

Berry didn't play as a box safety last year.

RunKC 07-09-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12309020)
Berry didn't play as a box safety last year.

Yes he did. Go watch the game at Oakland last year and you will see..

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-09-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12308994)
Of course Berry didn't have as many INT's. He played almost exclusively as box safety last year and even the year before while Parker was the single high far more.
And even Branch was playing some cover safety as well.

It doesn't matter bc the Chiefs have no choice but to pay him, unless Dorsey wants a bad stigma to his name like John Elway currently has.

doesn't matter, you should still have the ability and skills to jump a pass. There are more passes thrown to slot receivers than WO's anyway.

O.city 07-09-2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12309048)
Yes he did. Go watch the game at Oakland last year and you will see..

Soo he was primarily a string safety last year, or are you basing this on 1 game?

Mr. Laz 07-09-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12309055)
doesn't matter, you should still have the ability and skills to jump a pass. There are more passes thrown to slot receivers than WO's anyway.

Yea, but that's not really the point.

Berry was pretty decent in coverage IN THE BOX but what we really need is a guy that makes QB's afraid to throw deep unless they move him first. That changes their offense significantly.

Once again, everyone wants to keep Berry.

I would LOVE to pay Berry as salary that let's us keep him in the box where he thrives. Eric is a great run stuffer and a good box coverage guy. DJ and Berry down low makes our front 7 much improved. Berry and DJ together would make all those dink and dunk passes much harder to complete. It's where Berry belongs at this point.

Berry just seems to want elite Free safety money and that's an entirely different situation. Paying him that much wouldn't make it very difficult to keep Poe imo.

BryanBusby 07-10-2016 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 12308621)
I'm definitely with you on Fisher, but a bit less so on Poe (simply due to health concerns), but I'd agree that both are more crucial than Berry. Damn, I think I just agreed with Dane! :eek:

How many games has Poe missed due to injury compared to Fisher? Don't know where the **** you're going here.

Are we still pretending Poe has back aids when he was just fine by the point where therr was an actual proper amount of time to heal? Not early last season when they were so ****ed they rushed him back too fast.

BlackOp 07-10-2016 03:11 AM

Quote:

I don't believe Berry is that much better than Ron Parker. If Ron Parker had been drafted in the first round instead he'd probably be getting tons of love right now.

Last 3 seasons:

I'm sure there's some other mystical, intangible quality Eric Berry possesses though.

Flame away.

I've been saying he's the most over-rated Chief for a while...in all actuality, he's the only one I can think of. He's fleeced KC for 5 years and only played for 3 1/2. When he was drafted ..he was the highest payed safety in history without playing a down.

When he left with cancer, KC actually improved on defense. Unless he has some intangible, kinetic locker-room Yoda energy that cant be quantified...I would hold out, let him play on the tag and see where he is with his recovery.

IMO ..he owes KC. They did him a solid in 2014...and have made him a very rich man. I can think of a lot of other "impact" places to spend $50 million...

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-10-2016 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12309120)
Yea, but that's not really the point.

Berry was pretty decent in coverage IN THE BOX but what we really need is a guy that makes QB's afraid to throw deep unless they move him first. That changes their offense significantly.

Once again, everyone wants to keep Berry.

I would LOVE to pay Berry as salary that let's us keep him in the box where he thrives. Eric is a great run stuffer and a good box coverage guy. DJ and Berry down low makes our front 7 much improved. Berry and DJ together would make all those dink and dunk passes much harder to complete. It's where Berry belongs at this point.

Berry just seems to want elite Free safety money and that's an entirely different situation. Paying him that much wouldn't make it very difficult to keep Poe imo.

Maybe Berry would be an elite ILB opposite DJ.

BleedingRed 07-10-2016 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12308890)
Your stupid ass will be banned again soon, houstonwhodat.

Dude, stop being such a cuckold. I understand you're a upset liberal moron but, don't take it out on me that you wife likes other "meat"

BleedingRed 07-10-2016 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12308893)
He did not play at an All Pro level.

3.5 tackles a game and 2 Int's in 16 games aren't stellar numbers.

It was an honorary nod due to the cancer.

Lmao you are a ****ing idiot

kcchiefsus 07-10-2016 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12309313)
Dude, stop being such a cuckold. I understand you're a upset liberal moron but, don't take it out on me that you wife likes other "meat"

ROFL

TRR 07-10-2016 09:02 AM

I think we all appreciate Berry and what he brings to the Defense. What he brings is simply different than what most of us expected of him when he was drafted...a playmaker with elite ball skills, with the ability to run with slot receivers and man up on tight ends. Instead KC got an in the box safety that is consistent in the intermediate passing game.

Berry brings an intensity that is hard to match, and you know he's a great leader on and off the field. You even saw moments of what he showed in college last season playing at a lighter weight. But I don't believe he's worth ELITE money.

DaneMcCloud 07-10-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12309313)

:facepalm:

DaneMcCloud 07-10-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12309317)
Lmao you are a ****ing idiot

Your football IQ is -160.

While that's higher than your overall IQ, you're ****ing cluesless and constantly fail to counter with a argument.

In other words, you're an assclown.

RealSNR 07-10-2016 09:46 AM

What's with this cuckold shit? BleedingRed is like a giddy 13-year old who just learned a new "adult" word, even though he doesn't know what it means

ThaVirus 07-10-2016 09:48 AM

Eric Berry ‘a bit surprised’ on lack of extension progress

We've lined this guy up at SS, FS, CB, and LB- he's played well at each and every position- and somehow he just isn't good enough. Receives first-team All-Pro honors at SS and FS- he's no Ed Reed! For God's sake, one poster was talking about lining him up at LOLB to replace Houston down the stretch!

The concerns about a lack of INTs are overblown. Taking a look at the careers of each of the top safeties in the league today, none of them fare particularly well against Berry in that regard. Throwing out any season in which the player didn't play at least 10 games in a season, Earl Thomas averages 3.5 INTs a season. Kam Chancellor averages 1.7 INTs per season. Harrison Smith averages 3.3 INTs per season. Reshad Jones averages 2.5 INTs per season. Tyrann Mathieu and Devin Mccourty (who both play a shit ton of CB and are really not a good comparison) average 2.7 and 3 INTs per season respectively.

Eric Berry averages 2.5 INTs per season. What's the difference?

Just say putting $10+m into a safety position isn't the best use of resources, because trying to argue against the guy's ability is just asinine.

RealSNR 07-10-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12309466)
We've lined this guy up at SS, FS, CB, and LB- he's played well at each and every position- and somehow he just isn't good enough. Receives first-team All-Pro honors at SS and FS- he's no Ed Reed! For God's sake, one poster was talking about lining him up at LOLB to replace Houston down the stretch!

The concerns about a lack of INTs are overblown. Taking a look at the careers of each of the top safeties in the league today, none of them fair particularly well against Berry in that regard. Throwing out any season in which the player didn't play at least 10 games in a season, Earl Thomas averages 3.5 INTs a season. Kam Chancellor averages 1.7 INTs per season. Harrison Smith averages 3.3 INTs per season. Reshad Jones averages 2.5 INTs per season. Tyrann Mathieu and Devin Mccourty (who both play a shit ton of CB and are really not a good comparison average 2.7 and 3 INTs per season respectively.

Just say putting $10+m into a safety position isn't the best use of resources, because trying to argue against the guy's ability is just asinine.

Absolutely this.

Nobody said Rodney Hudson wasn't wanted on the team. It was when his potential new contract started approaching 8 figures that we said, "That's too much. Have a nice life."

Berry means so much to so many players on this team. All the trust and good mojo that Dorsey has built with the current players on the team and around the league would take a pretty big hit if we were to remove the tag. It might even take a small hit if we are only able to get him to sign the tender without a long-term deal.

staylor26 07-10-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12309466)

The concerns about a lack of INTs are overblown. Taking a look at the careers of each of the top safeties in the league today, none of them fair particularly well against Berry in that regard. Throwing out any season in which the player didn't play at least 10 games in a season, Earl Thomas averages 3.5 INTs a season. Kam Chancellor averages 1.7 INTs per season. Harrison Smith averages 3.3 INTs per season. Reshad Jones averages 2.5 INTs per season. Tyrann Mathieu and Devin Mccourty (who both play a shit ton of CB and are really not a good comparison average 2.7 and 3 INTs per season respectively.

:clap:

milkman 07-10-2016 10:21 AM

In today's NFL, Ed Reed would not be Ed Reed.

That said, at some point, the price tag is just too expensive, and we are almost certainly at that point.

notorious 07-10-2016 10:25 AM

It's going to be a great story when the Chiefs win the Superbowl and Berry is MVP.

ThaVirus 07-10-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12309512)
It's going to be a great story when the Chiefs win the Superbowl and Berry is MVP.

Would create far more drama if it were Alex Smiff.

I think, if it were my choice, I'd like to see Jamaal win SB MVP with us and then retire and ride off into the sunset Jerome Bettis style (except for the fact that JC's actually amazing unlike Bettis).

ThaVirus 07-10-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12309510)
In today's NFL, Ed Reed would not be Ed Reed.

That said, at some point, the price tag is just too expensive, and we are almost certainly at that point.

This is a good point. Safety play across the league seems to be down significantly over the last decade or so.

notorious 07-10-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12309514)
Would create far more drama if it were Alex Smiff.

I think, if it were my choice, I'd like to see Jamaal win SB MVP with us and then retire and ride off into the sunset Jerome Bettis style (except for the fact that JC's actually amazing unlike Bettis).

It doesn't matter to me. If a Chief is MVP that means they won!

ThaVirus 07-10-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12309521)
It doesn't matter to me. If a Chief is MVP that means they won!

No doubt about it. Dude, I'd probably cry.

notorious 07-10-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12309522)
No doubt about it. Dude, I'd probably cry.

No "probably" here.

Quesadilla Joe 07-10-2016 11:10 AM

Watching your team play in the Super Bowl is a miserable experience. If they win you're more relieved than happy and if they lose you're crushed. The playoff run is fun to watch but the actual Super Bowl is too nerve-wracking to enjoy.

staylor26 07-10-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 12309561)
Watching your team play in the Super Bowl is a miserable experience. If they win you're more relieved than happy and if they lose you're crushed. The playoff run is fun to watch but the actual Super Bowl is too nerve-wracking to enjoy.

I can only imagine. The two week wait must be grueling also.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-10-2016 11:18 AM

EB is a good player, a good human, and even better PR.

You really think he's going elsewhere?

I lol at you.

lolololololololol.

BlackOp 07-10-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12309576)
EB is a good player, a good human, and even better PR.

I agree with this but is he worth being the highest paid as his position? If you are getting #1 money, you should be making game changing plays. I can only recall a handful of memorable plays in 5 years.

I would rather have a true 1b WR with that money...it would have more impact...or Poe...or even Mo Wilkerson (Poe goes) if he becomes available.

It depends on how much Dorsey values a consistent locker room and defensive leadership. They know his assignments and how well he executes them better than anyone here...

SAUTO 07-10-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Shut the **** up

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-10-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12309597)
I agree with this but is he worth being the highest paid as his position? If you are getting #1 money, you should be making game changing plays. I can only recall a handful of memorable plays in 5 years.

I would rather have a true 1b WR with that money...it would have more impact...or Poe...or even Mo Wilkerson (Poe goes) if he becomes available.

It depends on how much Dorsey values a consistent locker room and defensive leadership. They know his assignments and how well he executes them better than anyone here...

Was that one ****ing turd behind center you overpaid for "worth it for his position"?

RealSNR 07-10-2016 11:52 AM

Tyreek Hill could win Super Bowl MVP for the Chiefs and I'd still call him a piece of crap.

BlackOp 07-10-2016 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12309618)
Was that one ****ing turd behind center you overpaid for "worth it for his position"?

Are you talking about the QB that just reeled off 11 straight wins, won the first play-off game in 20 years and led the #1 scoring road team in the AFC?

Yes, he was worth it.

The Franchise 07-10-2016 12:02 PM

Imagine that....BlackOp is a ****ing moron about this topic as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-10-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12309630)
Are you talking about the QB that just reeled off 11 straight wins, won the first play-off game in 20 years and led the #1 scoring road team in the AFC?

Yes, he was worth it.

Good for you!

BlackOp 07-10-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12309634)
Imagine that....BlackOp is a ****ing moron about this topic as well.

I'm imagining you saying something that requires independent thought...never mind.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-10-2016 09:21 PM

Troll piece of shit thread starter

Pasta Little Brioni 07-10-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

You won't have to worry about that anytime soon. That garbage roster won't be propped by bogus calls this year.

Chief Northman 07-10-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12310202)
You won't have to worry about that anytime soon. That garbage roster won't be propped by bogus calls this year.

That and the dying owner got his tribute.
Not to be callous towards Mr. Bowlen, but **** the Donks.

Dave Lane 07-10-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12308474)
You are a dumbass.

Q

OldSchool 07-10-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Most definitely. When you look at what other starting QBs are being paid on the market, Smith is getting paid slightly below his market price.

I mean, look at the league. Someone named Brock Osweiler just landed a 4-year, $72 mil deal and, as of right now, he's a bottom 5 starting QB in the league at best.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-11-2016 12:12 AM

Sweets is too invested to admit he was wrong. Some hust left the board rather than admit, so props to him for sticking through.

staylor26 07-11-2016 12:21 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

He's not even being paid like a top 15 QB, but he is, so yes he's worth it.

DaneMcCloud 07-11-2016 12:23 AM

I remember that time when Berry made a play that launched the Chiefs into the playoffs.

The plays he made throughout that years were amazing, shutting down Murray and Anderson and making that game ending TD for an INT.

That time he went head-to-head with Beast Mode was ****ing awesome, like Okoye vs. Atwater.

So awesome.

BleedingRed 07-11-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12310319)
I remember that time when Berry made a play that launched the Chiefs into the playoffs.

The plays he made throughout that years were amazing, shutting down Murray and Anderson and making that game ending TD for an INT.

That time he went head-to-head with Beast Mode was ****ing awesome, like Okoye vs. Atwater.

So awesome.

My favorite is still the Phillip Rivers pick to end the half...... Something about making that man upset tickles me.

ThaVirus 07-11-2016 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12310319)

So awesome.

Sarcasm?

He actually did make a few sweet open field tackles on Marshawn when we played the Seahawks.

BleedingRed 07-11-2016 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12310457)
Sarcasm?

He actually did make a few sweet open field tackles on Marshawn when we played the Seahawks.

O I didn't pick up on that........ Thought he was being serious, because alot of those things did happen.

Halfcan 07-11-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Good thing you won't have to worry about that for the next decade or so. :)

Rausch 07-11-2016 01:04 PM

My worst worry this year is I'll have to plop down the shred for a PS4 and this overpriced game because we'll be good...

WhiteWhale 07-11-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12309397)
Your football IQ is -160.

While that's higher than your overall IQ, you're ****ing cluesless and constantly fail to counter with a argument.

In other words, you're an assclown.

Tell me again how Marcus Cooper is better than Brandon Flowers.

Do you track all of the stupid shit you say? Goddamn, you're responsible for the dumbest argument ever presented to me on this forum. Glass houses goldilocks.

O.city 07-11-2016 01:23 PM

What are Berry's stats in playoff games?

I remember 1 int, 1 ff for sure in 4 games played. The ravens game as a rookie iirc was a good game too.

DaneMcCloud 07-11-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 12311163)
Tell me again how Marcus Cooper is better than Brandon Flowers.

Do you track all of the stupid shit you say? Goddamn, you're responsible for the dumbest argument ever presented to me on this forum. Glass houses goldilocks.

I don't remember an argument with you about Flowers. Actually, I don't even know who you are nor do I recall having any dialog with you.

That said, Brandon Flowers was done when he was by the Chiefs. Cooper was the Chiefs Rookie of the Year in 2013.

Both have pretty much been garbage since.

Thanks for stalking me.

staylor26 07-11-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12311165)
What are Berry's stats in playoff games?

I remember 1 int, 1 ff for sure in 4 games played. The ravens game as a rookie iirc was a good game too.

His play at the goal line against Indy where he forced the fumble was badass, but of course Luck picked it up and took it in for 6, so it's forgettable.

Still a huge ****ing play though.

BleedingRed 07-11-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12311172)
His play at the goal line against Indy where he forced the fumble was badass, but of course Luck picked it up and took it in for 6, so it's forgettable.

Still a huge ****ing play though.

Ahhh memories

Rausch 07-11-2016 01:32 PM

He's earned it - he's back - he'll get it...

Psyko Tek 07-11-2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Last 3 seasons:

Flame away.

RON PARKER NEVER BEAT CANCER

he should remain a chief just for that and his performance

Pasta Little Brioni 07-11-2016 11:19 PM

Both are better than TJ Ward

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-12-2016 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12310315)
Sweets is too invested to admit he was wrong. Some hust left the board rather than admit, so props to him for sticking through.

KC can do better.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12311984)
KC can do better.

Than Pickston Lynch (pasta officially trademark coined)??? Absolutely and they have.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-12-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12312018)
Than Pickston Lynch (pasta officially trademark coined)??? Absolutely and they have.

LMAO

Red Dawg 07-12-2016 05:54 PM

THIS IS MADNESS! Is the deal getting done or not!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12312755)
LMAO

It's right up there with Marky Baywatch in greatness

BossChief 07-12-2016 08:21 PM

Berry will get his extension that makes him the highest paid safety in the NFL for a second time.

His first time was his rookie deal.

Also, TBH...If Dorsey can't get a sensible extension negotiated, he should trade Eric.

Chiefshrink 07-12-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12313020)
Also, TBH...If Dorsey can't get a sensible extension negotiated, he should trade Eric.

BINGO !!!

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-12-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Last 3 seasons:

Flame away.

I was saying this several months ago: that Ron Parker did a better job at his position than Berry did in 2015, thus paying Berry big money for that level of performance would be horrible value. We have plenty of leaders on offense and defense that Berry's departure would hurt but would definitely not cripple us. We have drafted most of our needs and have locked up most important positions going into the 2016 draft. We will also have comp picks. Dorsey it sitting very, very well.

raybec 4 07-12-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12313181)
I was saying this several months ago: that Ron Parker did a better job at his position than Berry did in 2015, thus paying Berry big money for that level of performance would be horrible value. We have plenty of leaders on offense and defense that Berry's departure would hurt but would definitely not cripple us. We have drafted most of our needs and have locked up most important positions going into the 2016 draft. We will also have comp picks. Dorsey it sitting very, very well.

Do you really feel that tying yourself to Clay gives weight to your take?

ThaVirus 07-12-2016 10:07 PM

I don't remember a single impact play Ron Parker made last season

BlackOp 07-12-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12313184)
Do you really feel that tying yourself to Clay gives weight to your take?

Does associating his response with a disliked poster make the point less valid?

staylor26 07-12-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12313192)

Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He went from missing too many tackles in 2014 to making quite a few big ones in 2015, and his INT against the Raiders was a pretty big play, along with his INT against the Vikings even though we lost (both in the endzone). The guy had 5 sacks. That's fantastic for a safety.

Pay more attention next season, and watch the games on ****ing TV loser.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-12-2016 10:20 PM

Parker was awesome last year. Such a strange post Virus

BleedingRed 07-12-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12313210)

He went from missing too many tackles in 2014 to making quite a few big ones in 2015, and his INT against the Raiders was a pretty big play, along with his INT against the Vikings even though we lost (in the red zone). The guy had 5 sacks. That's fantastic for a safety.

Pay more attention next season, and watch the games on ****ing TV loser.

Whoa....... I still take coleman over parker, chiefs just have had a shit ton of good safteys as of late

DaneMcCloud 07-12-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12313192)

Interruption on the old Intel 386?

BlackOp 07-12-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12313216)
Whoa....... I still take coleman over parker, chiefs just have had a shit ton of good safteys as of late

:hmmm:..Coleman? Also...they lost two good ones this off-season. Are you sure you are watching the same team?

staylor26 07-12-2016 10:33 PM

Here's plenty for you Virus

https://youtu.be/Aws5SNkcb0I

ThaVirus 07-12-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12313210)

Yeah, no ****ing shit, one who sucks the penis.

I just think it's weird that these assholes would suggest Parker is better than Berry given the common sentiment that Berry doesn't make enough impact plays when Parker makes even less big plays.

BleedingRed 07-12-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12313232)
:hmmm:..Coleman? Also...they lost two good ones this off-season. Are you sure you are watching the same team?

Nah, what im meant was Coleman turned into a stud on Panthers. We litterally resurrected Branchs career. And we still have Ron/berry.....

Some teams cant find one saftey, we have found 4-5 in recent memory if you add abdulla (spl?)

staylor26 07-12-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12313239)
Yeah, no ****ing shit, one who sucks the penis.

I just think it's weird that these assholes would suggest Parker is better than Berry given the common sentiment that Berry doesn't make enough impact plays when Parker makes even less big plays.

I certainly don't think Parker is better than Berry, but he's definitely the better value.

staylor26 07-12-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12313247)
Nah, what im meant was Coleman turned into a stud on Panthers. We litterally resurrected Branchs career. And we still have Ron/berry.....

Some teams cant find one saftey, we have found 4-5 in recent memory if you add abdulla (spl?)

Eric Murray will be the next!