ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9767301)
Twitter, etc. really only change the scale of a phenomenon that has always existed. I know that you're surrounded by people who are especially susceptible because they're so widely recognized, but ask Fatty Arbuckle whether this is anything new under the sun.

Reminds me of how it was decades ago when I lived briefly in a small town in Ohio.

What changes the scale for me personally is the realization and recognition that an overwhelming number of people in this country are under-educated and irrational thinkers.

I find that to be a very scary combination.

BigBeauford 06-21-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767307)
What changes the scale for me personally is the realization and recognition that an overwhelming number of people in this country are under-educated and irrational thinkers.

If it is any indication that allegedly our collective IQ's have dropped, we no longer lead in median gross annual income, or average life span, this country is rapidly heading toward being a ground of 2nd class citizens.

Dave Lane 06-21-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767307)

I agree completely. That being said this does not look good for Hernandez. It shows every sign of probable guilt. The courtroom is an entirely different matter, there due process must be fully respected. In the court of Dave this looks really really bad.

ct 06-21-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767300)
Let's hope the state of Massachusetts just locks him up and throws away the key before performing Due Process because of something you read on the internet.

:rolleyes:

Try reading on the internet yourself, as in "he'll get his day in court" and "for that I'm damn proud". Yes and also "I am capable of some logical deduction based upon public information, and I don't need Dane McCloud to hold my hand and explain it to me."

notorious 06-21-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9767298)
I saw a guy in our grocery store the other day wearing a Bill Romanowski jersey. In that case it's even worse because you knew who he was when you bought it.

My most hated player. **** that piece of shit.

Criminowski cock sucker.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9767340)
Try reading on the internet yourself, as in "he'll get his day in court" and "for that I'm damn proud". Yes and also "I am capable of some logical deduction based upon public information, and I don't need Dane McCloud to hold my hand and explain it to me."

Right

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9767064)
Oh get over it, seriously. Innocent people do not behave like this. Any justice system will only work if you use the brain in your head.

ct 06-21-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767347)
Right

And?

Bo's inference was don't say or do anything until he's proven guilty by the criminal justice system. My response is people have RIGHTS to use their BRAINS to draw their own conclusions OUTSIDE of the court of law on a case by case basis. Sadly you are correct, some (many) are too stupid and incapable of doing so. Even sadder still, some of these even make it onto juries, though most notoriously in FloriDUH or Hollywood.

Pepe Silvia 06-21-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9766759)
They most certainly will when they realize Aaron has the $$$ to hire the best attorneys etc.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...j1iuo1_500.png

What is this Mickey Mouse shit going on here?

BigMeatballDave 06-21-2013 01:55 PM

Innocent people don't destroy their home video surveillance system.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9767371)
And?

Bo's inference was don't say or do anything until he's proven guilty by the criminal justice system. My response is people have RIGHTS to use their BRAINS to draw their own conclusions OUTSIDE of the court of law on a case by case basis. Sadly you are correct, some (many) are too stupid and incapable of doing so. Even sadder still, some of these even make it onto juries, though most notoriously in FloriDUH or Hollywood.

Whatever. I might as well be debating with my dog.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9767378)
Innocent people don't destroy their home video surveillance system.

Really? What if he was covering for a friend? A family member? A loved one?

No one has all the facts at this point.

BlackHelicopters 06-21-2013 02:06 PM

Aliens

BigMeatballDave 06-21-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767393)
Really? What if he was covering for a friend? A family member? A loved one?

No one has all the facts at this point.

Even if he's covering, he's still guilty.

Sorter 06-21-2013 02:12 PM

Maybe his cameras caught him making out with a dude?

Brando 06-21-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9767423)
Maybe his cameras caught him making out with a dude?

If it was Tom Brady's house I would be more inclined to believe it.