ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Colin Kaepernick gets over $100 million new deal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284130)

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673023)
Im talking about sf vs sea. Youre giving me examples against different teams. How about i give examples of the teams we're actually talking about.

I gave the closest examples possible, dumbass. You're the one who picked the number. I acknowledged that there were no examples that fit your criteria, which is a part of the point in the first place, and then I reverted to the closest possible examples.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673023)
3 out of the last 4 times the 9ers and seahawks have played gore has had less than 30 yds. 3 out of those 4 games lynch had more than 100 yds.

The one game that lynch had less than 100, and gore had more than 100 the 9ers won.

Who gives a shit? It's nothing even close to what you made as a claim. SF beat Seattle in a game where Lynch went over 100 yards, too. That doesn't make your initial claim any more correct.

JohnV 06-05-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10673010)
Except that shit didn't happen. LMAO

Ok? And just because bill gates being your dad didnt happen, does that mean you wouldn't be rich if he were?

Kaepernick 06-05-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10672920)
All Wilson has to do, is play it cool and wait for Kaep to show his ass, and it will happen 2 of 3 times they play, don't like it? go pound sand.

Kaep got all of the flashy tools, Wilson got the brain... I'll take the brain, and so will you, in a different way, twice a year.

Well, we now know that Kaepernick has the brains to direct his agent to secure a team friendly contract that keeps the team in tact.

Pretty saavy for a 26 year old kid. But he is 2 stoopid to run a huddle, huh?

You will be schooled.

JohnV 06-05-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673029)
I gave the closest examples possible, dumbass. You're the one who picked the number. I acknowledged that there were no examples that fit your criteria, which is a part of the point in the first place, and then I reverted to the closest possible examples.

Who gives a shit? It's nothing even close to what you made as a claim. SF beat Seattle in a game where Lynch went over 100 yards, too. That doesn't make your initial claim any more correct.

Oh and arent you the dumbass at the beginning of the thread that couldnt comprehend the difference between a 6 year extension and a 6 year deal?

Lol no wonder.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-05-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10672923)
I need to quote this for posterity and make you eat crow.

Do you have any objection to my quoting you as saying, "Wouldn't want this Kaepernick clown for league minimum"?

I don't want any ambiguities when I throw this back in your face later this year.

I don't care man. That douche will fail.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-05-2014 04:59 PM

A whole slew of Niner knowmos!

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673037)
:hmmm:

I claimed if lynch had 14 yds and gore had 100 plus the 9ers would have won the game. And i proved myself right by using examples from the 2 teams.

No, you didn't prove yourself right. That's the point. You made a claim you cannot verify, and then you insisted that it was providing perspective.

It's not. It's pulling a load of shit out of your ass. If you want SF v. SEA perspective, you could have just left it with the 2-2 record in the regular season under Wilson. You didn't have to go full reerun.

Easy 6 06-05-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10673034)
Well, we now know that Kaepernick has the brains to direct his agent to secure a team friendly contract that keeps the team in tact.

Pretty saavy for a 26 year old kid. But he is 2 stoopid to run a huddle, huh?

You will be schooled.

What we know is that your supposed genius GM just went to Vegas, bet $100 mill on one throw of the dice and let it rip... ballsy as hell, I'll give him that.

Smith played the bulk of the season to get you up against the Ravens and Kaep blunder****ed his way into a big game appearance last year... thanks to his team stepping up around him and Harbaugh spending sleepless nights with him watching film and giving each other oily back rubs.

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673045)
Oh and arent you the dumbass at the beginning of the thread that couldnt comprehend the difference between a 6 year extension and a 6 year deal?

Lol no wonder.

You do realize that I was right, don't you? It's not just an extension, because they re-worked his final year.

LMAO

You try bagging on me, and you make yourself look even more ridiculous.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-05-2014 05:04 PM

Tattoo boy will fail. He's too stupid.

R8RFAN 06-05-2014 05:07 PM

Smiff is going to cost you a mint

Pasta Little Brioni 06-05-2014 05:08 PM

Shaub Carr shit sandwich

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673066)
You do realize that I was right, don't you? It's not just an extension, because they re-worked his final year.

LMAO

You try bagging on me, and you make yourself look even more ridiculous.

Lol it is an extension regardless whether he reworked the final year of this contract. And hes being paid less yearly than you initially thought becsuse of that. If it were a 6 year deal, like you swore lmao, hed only be signed through 2019.

Kaepernick 06-05-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10673064)
What we know is that your supposed genius GM just went to Vegas, bet $100 mill on one throw of the dice and let it rip... ballsy as hell, I'll give him that.

Smith played the bulk of the season to get you up against the Ravens and Kaep blunder****ed his way into a big game appearance last year... thanks to his team stepping up around him and Harbaugh spending sleepless nights with him watching film and giving each other oily back rubs.

Blundered...

Some blunder. Crushed Green Bay by setting an all-time NFL record for most rushing yards by a Quarterback in playoff history.

Then blundered a 17-point comeback in the NFC Championship game with his arm, to set another all-time NFL record.

The Chiefs should have such a blunderer at quarterback.

Eleazar 06-05-2014 05:13 PM

At one 49er board they had to outlaw Alex vs. Krap discussion and relegate it to a subfolder. It's sad that the 49er trolls might make it a good thing if it happened on a Chiefs board