ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   EDIT: Sean Taylor shot, has died (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175368)

dirk digler 11-29-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief

This is the kind of shit that happens when you put yourself in bad situations. What kind of thugs was he hanging out with? Everyone that jumped on me on this thread is trying to point at me like Im a racist, which Im not. It's just that given his history it's just not surprising to me that this happened.

If you read the whole article about Rolle comments he states that his old friends might have been mad at him because he WASN'T hanging around those types of people anymore.

It probably pissed them off and they probably thought that Sean thinks he is better than them.

Iowanian 11-29-2007 01:35 PM

My favorite part, other than making wrongful accusations against me, is when jettio went edward scissorhands and did the rant about bRainman being a racist, even before the irrational butthurt of my statements.

Its about the BODY OF WORK you have provided over the years jettio....not a single post in time that have formed my conclusions. Feel free to disagree until you deficate a diamond, but I have not Lied.

jettio 11-29-2007 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
My favorite part, other than making wrongful accusations against me, is when jettio went edward scissorhands and did the rant about bRainman being a racist, even before the irrational butthurt of my statements.

Its about the BODY OF WORK you have provided over the years jettio....not a single post in time that have formed my conclusions. Feel free to disagree until you deficate a diamond, but I have not Lied.

I have accused you of intentionally lying that I believe that people do not have a right to defend themselves and their own families in the situation faced by Sean Taylor.

That is not a wrongful accusation. That is exactly what you did.

Your defense seems to be that you are not a gutless chickensh*t, who intentionally lies about someone's beliefs, but that you are impossibly stupid and intepreted my frank assessment of your hero Mr. Horn's plight to suggest that people can't answer deadly force against themselves and their families in their own homes.

From a moral standpoint, you should refrain from gratuitously and unprovokedly referring to other posters and attempting to characterize their beliefs.

I do not recall many instances on chiefs planet where someone uses another poster's name and put words in their mouth. It is questionable under any circumstances. As it applies to you, someone who can't read and comprehend, you should stay away from that completely.

jettio 11-29-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Upon further review, Jettio is clearly WRONG about what the poster in question ACTUALLY said. The post beginning this temper tantrum said that MCAN would be along to argue about the injustice, and that JETTIO would be there to file the lawsuit.

I read your first unprovoked attack and let it slide. I took it that you were just frustrated by the Mr. Horn ruining his life thread and you making up some nonsense about filing a lawsuit is not as bad as putting words in someone's mouth that you know were never said.

Rain Man 11-29-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

At first, I was kind of hurt, but then I took his advice that I should start attending church, and I was able to find forgiveness.

jettio 11-29-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I would go to church for jettio.

Hopefully, you have not blown all of your money on taxes for social programs and increased health insurance costs to support the pathologies of minorities and will be able to put something in the collection plate. It might be tax deductible.

MIAdragon 11-29-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Possibly but she seems to have had control in the situation. I'd look for someone who was jealous of that.

or maybe she was out for money.

Rain Man 11-29-2007 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio
Hopefully, you have not blown all of your money on taxes for social programs and increased health insurance costs to support the pathologies of minorities and will be able to put something in the collection plate. It might be tax deductible.

Most of my philanthropic work involves bicycles and soup for homeless drug addicts.

And I think you're a little hung up on this minority thing. It's almost as if you're trying to misrepresent me, but I know you would never do that.

Skip Towne 11-29-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon
or maybe she was out for money.

But they broke in twice and didn't take anything. And how do you get money by blowing off a guy's package?

Demonpenz 11-29-2007 02:34 PM

flow

1 Attachment(s)
ds

MIAdragon 11-29-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

But they broke in twice and didn't take anything. And how do you get money by blowing off a guy's package?

to make it look like a break in, if he's dead the kid gets his $$$$ who is mommy again?

pikesome 11-29-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Maybe they had seen too many movies and thought a gunshot to the leg would just wound and force him to sit. Whatever this was I think it's safe to say the perp wasn't skilled.

MIAdragon 11-29-2007 02:39 PM

she set him up, or atleast people down here think she did.

MIAdragon 11-29-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio

http://marsut2k3clan.free.fr/Pix/stfu.jpg

jettio 11-29-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Most of my philanthropic work involves bicycles and soup for homeless drug addicts.

And I think you're a little hung up on this minority thing. It's almost as if you're trying to misrepresent me, but I know you would never do that.

I thought we we're cool about post #108 and #109. You joined the latest bumrush and I tried to answer with humor. Maybe not so funny, but nothing personal.