ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

johnnykev 11-11-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 6253428)
I had zero issues yesterday. I haven't been able to long on to their server in an hour and a half today. :cuss::cuss:

Man that sucks, I hope that it's back up and working quickly for ya. A day without Modern Warfare is a sad day.

Mr. Plow 11-11-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

I had zero issues yesterday. I haven't been able to long on to their server in an hour and a half today. :cuss::cuss:

I didn't either, but it was just a thought. Has to be some sort of an issue with their servers or it would be affecting all games.

Priest31kc 11-11-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

yeah I think the Activision servers are down. Its a problem with Activision and Infinity Ward.

IW said they are going to release a patch before or on Friday to fix the party invite problems.

AndChiefs 11-11-2009 11:25 AM

My Xbox is sitting in red ring of death mode.

Buck 11-11-2009 11:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you guys consider this camping?

You are the green dot (on the left) you kill the red dot thats to your right and you start to run but notice someone coming around the corner up at the top of the screen. You just were in a battle and need to reload, so you cant go heads up, so you hide while you reload hoping that they come by for you to shoot them.

Is that camping?

Hays 11-11-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6253562)
Do you guys consider this camping?

You are the green dot (on the left) you kill the red dot thats to your right and you start to run but notice someone coming around the corner up at the top of the screen. You just were in a battle and need to reload, so you cant go heads up, so you hide while you reload hoping that they come by for you to shoot them.

Is that camping?

No i don't consider that camping, thats good strategy

Buck 11-11-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hays (Post 6253566)
No i don't consider that camping, thats good strategy

Ok just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything wrong because I did that in a game last night and when we got back to the lobby someone said I was camping, but I'm the most run-n-gun player you'll ever see.

I love in this game that it gives you those badges at the end that tell you what you did most in the match, I've gotten the running one probably 10 times, and I've only played 15 matches.

A lot of my time spent running is flanking the enemy though, I don't really like shooting from the hip.

By the way, I actually don't mind campers because if you know the camping spots, a quick flash bang will pretty much make it a guaranteed kill afterwards.

johnnykev 11-11-2009 11:58 AM

Be careful Hays, that's camping to a lot people without any strategy involved. I concur with you though.

By the way, any answer to MVChiefFan's question yet?

Priest31kc 11-11-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6253575)
Ok just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything wrong because I did that in a game last night and when we got back to the lobby someone said I was camping, but I'm the most run-n-gun player you'll ever see.

I love in this game that it gives you those badges at the end that tell you what you did most in the match, I've gotten the running one probably 10 times, and I've only played 15 matches.

A lot of my time spent running is flanking the enemy though, I don't really like shooting from the hip.

By the way, I actually don't mind campers because if you know the camping spots, a quick flash bang will pretty much make it a guaranteed kill afterwards.

Im the same way, I always get the badge for longest time sprinting lol.

Buck 11-11-2009 12:01 PM

This is exactly what MVChiefFan is talking about.

http://games.softpedia.com/screensho...ll-House_2.jpg

Mr. Plow 11-11-2009 12:05 PM

I'm proud to say that I got 1 Most Time in One Spot and 1 Most time watching kill cams.

The first one I got on my 2nd or 3rd match. Just didn't know where to go so I just kind of sat back and watched where everyone else went and then followed.

The kill cam one I got because one guy just repeatedly killed me. To the point that I had the copy cat thing on and stole his setup. Just couldn't figure out where the hell he was.

Campers really don't bother me. They may get me once, but they won't get me the second time.

Buck 11-11-2009 12:10 PM

Does anyone know of any kind of glasses that keep your eye strain down?

My eyes are so dry and itchy and burning right now, its not even funny.

Mr. Plow 11-11-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6253612)
Does anyone know of any kind of glasses that keep your eye strain down?

My eyes are so dry and itchy and burning right now, its not even funny.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:J...nnyGlasses.jpg

Mr. Plow 11-11-2009 12:15 PM

http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/83_347.jpg

AndChiefs 11-11-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6253575)

I get accused of camping fairly often when I destroy people. I ask two questions about it.

1) How did I get over 30 kills camping?
2) How did I kill you all over the map while camping?

I have yet to receive a good answer to those questions.