ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

-King- 09-08-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7886992)
Does not sound fun at all.

Yeah. Just sounds like, grab a flash and then go hide in a corner type of game. I won't be playing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quesadilla Joe 09-08-2011 10:11 AM

People are just going to camp for killstreaks in Kill Confirmed. All people will do is let one of their teammates die right in front of them and then they will camp the shit out of the dogtag he dropped.

Iowanian 09-08-2011 10:21 AM

when is this coming out for ps3?

Quesadilla Joe 09-08-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7887061)
when is this coming out for ps3?

11-08-11

If you plan on buying all the DLC I would buy the Hardened Edition for 99.99 because you get all of the DLC early and you will save 20 bucks.

Iowanian 09-08-2011 10:25 AM

I don't even know what a DLC is.....

Quesadilla Joe 09-08-2011 10:28 AM

DLC = Map packs.

If you buy all the map packs anyways you would be stupid not to buy the Hardened Edition.

Mr. Plow 09-08-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7887086)
DLC = Map packs.

If you buy all the map packs anyways you would be stupid not to buy the Hardened Edition.

Wait, they are selling the game and new map packs at the same time? I'm assuming it still comes with the 6 or so that you usually get.....so you are talking about additional maps to the ones that are normally on the games?

Quesadilla Joe 09-08-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7887091)
Wait, they are selling the game and new map packs at the same time? I'm assuming it still comes with the 6 or so that you usually get.....so you are talking about additional maps to the ones that are normally on the games?

No. The Hardened Edition comes with a full year subscription to COD Elite premium service and if you are an elite member all of the map packs are free. Part of the COD Elite premium service is access to DLC early. They said that every month COD Elite premium members would get one or two DLC maps free. Normally the first map pack comes out in like March but if you have COD Elite you would already have had those maps for two months and would already be playing some of the maps from the next map pack.

Mr. Plow 09-08-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7887106)
No. The Hardened Edition comes with a full year subscription to COD Elite premium service. Part of the COD Elite premium service is access to DLC early. They said that every month COD Elite premium members would get one or two DLC maps free. Normally the first map pack comes out in like March but if you have COD Elite you would already have had those maps for two months and would already be playing some of the maps from the next map pack.

Ok. That makes more sense. I thought they were releasing the game and then making you pay for the maps on top of that....which would piss me off.

-King- 09-08-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7887035)
People are just going to camp for killstreaks in Kill Confirmed. All people will do is let one of their teammates die right in front of them and then they will camp the shit out of the dogtag he dropped.

Kill streaks won't be that helpful in kill confirmed. Even if you get air support and it kills 10 people, you won't be able to get most of the dog tags because the kills will be all around the map.

I see kill confirmed as a strictly gun on gun game. If you don't have a good 1 on 1 game, you'll cost your team dearly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quesadilla Joe 09-08-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7887744)
Kill streaks won't be that helpful in kill confirmed. Even if you get air support and it kills 10 people, you won't be able to get most of the dog tags because the kills will be all around the map.

I see kill confirmed as a strictly gun on gun game. If you don't have a good 1 on 1 game, you'll cost your team dearly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ideally Kill Confirmed would be a nice gun on gun game, but there are plenty of assholes who play Domination and never go anywhere near a flag. Most of the people who play COD would much rather go 35-0 and lose than 35-20 and win.

The Franchise 09-08-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7887763)
Ideally Kill Confirmed would be a nice gun on gun game, but there are plenty of assholes who play Domination and never go anywhere near a flag. Most of the people who play COD would much rather go 35-0 and lose than 35-20 and win.

This.

It's the reason why I play strictly TDM.

-King- 09-08-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7887763)

True. It's hilarious when people start talking shit in the lobby because they went 40-10 and I went 25-18 even though I had more points than them and a win.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 09-08-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7887820)
This.

It's the reason why I play strictly TDM.

I love domination. I'm willing to die 30 times if it means I get the win. I almost never have teammates as aggressive as I am so there are tons of matches I have 20+ deaths. But I don't know, I still prefer domination to TDM
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane 09-10-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7888040)
I love domination. I'm willing to die 30 times if it means I get the win. I almost never have teammates as aggressive as I am so there are tons of matches I have 20+ deaths. But I don't know, I still prefer domination to TDM
Posted via Mobile Device

I hated domination the first few times I played it but it and demolition are just about all I play now.I just pre ordered MW3 Hardened so im ready to get into it ASAP.